• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black Amazon with Strap-on

Black Amazon with Strap-on

There is nothing quite as sexy as a beautiful Black woman wearing a strap-on dildo. The first time I saw one in a porn video, I was immensely turned on. Of course, it's not something I was supposed to admit. I'm a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Montreal, Province of Quebec. Even in Canada, the Black male's image is one of machismo, raw sexuality and danger. And most of us try to live up to it regardless of how we feel inside. My name is Armand Joseph. This is my tale of getting by in the city of Montreal while seeking to fulfill my sexual desires.

Yeah, I couldn't get that image out of my head. I was just browsing porn online in the privacy of my dorm at the University of Montreal when I came across this unique footage. A sexy Black woman wearing a strap-on dildo. And she was fucking the hell out of some White guy. Hot damn. I furiously pumped my hard Black dick as I watched the video. It was really hot. I had never come across anything like that before. It really turned me on. So much that I began seeking more videos like it from that day forward. I had seen female domination videos before but they didn't turn me on. I wasn't turned on by White chicks dominating White men. However, a bossy Black woman with a strap-on dildo turned me on in ways I wasn't ready to admit.

I consider myself a normal guy in most aspects. I stand six feet three inches tall and weigh two hundred and sixty four pounds. Yeah, I'm big. I play Soccer for the University of Montreal. When people look at me, all they see is a big and tall Black guy. They don't see who I am inside. I'm a shy person with a lot of insecurities. I was a virgin until the age of twenty. I hooked up with this gorgeous, forty-something Jamaican lady in the North Side of Montreal. She was recently divorced and just looking for a fling. And she was the first woman I had sex with. That was a year and a half ago. I've been sexually deprived since then. Yeah, not all Black males at colleges and universities across North America are sexual super studs.

A lot of the young Black men at the University of Montreal are dating White chicks. And they find it weird when I tell them that I'm not into White women. Nothing against them but I find a lot of them kind of fake. Especially those Quebec women I meet in the city of Montreal. They act like they're into Black men when they see us in the clubs but they tend to switch sidewalks when they see us coming. What are we, bogeymen? I don't think that's cool. Not at all. If you're the type of female who gets nervous when she sees me coming just because I'm Black, I don't want to know you. Other Black men don't seem to mind the fake nature of White women. What's up with that? I caution my fellow Black men about these White women. They're racial hypocrites. Saying bigoted things about minorities with their White friends while secretly sleeping around with Black men. Thanks but no thanks. I love me some Black women. And I'm desperately looking for a sexy Black lady to explore my forbidden fantasies with.

I continued to live my life. There are a lot of beautiful young Black women at the University of Montreal. The curvy, dark-skinned Haitian ladies. The toned, athletic Jamaican goddesses. The curvy, light-skinned Somalian princesses. The regal Ethiopian ladies. The amazing Trinidadian gals. Yeah, all kinds of pretty young Black women from everywhere. Unfortunately for me, they don't seem to notice that I exist. Even though I'm a defence man on the University of Montreal men's varsity soccer team, I'm a nerd at heart. And I look the part. Thick glasses. Oh, and I major in Computer Science. I come from a long line of nerds. My father Etienne Joseph teaches computer science at La Cite Collegiale in the city of Ottawa. My mother Sarah Ferguson Joseph has an engineering degree from Carleton University. She is an executive for the Feinberg Corporation, the biggest mechanical parts exporter in the Confederation of Canada. See? Nerd runs in my DNA.

I just wish I could the beautiful Black ladies of the University of Montreal notice me. They only seem to notice the Black guys with White girlfriends. They complain about the lack of available Black men all day but never notice Black guys like me. As a big and tall Black guy in the city of Montreal, I'm well aware of my looks. I get stared at all day. Yet to Black women, the ladies I adore, I am invisible. How about that? I continued to excel in my classes. I also took time to travel. When December of 2010 came, I decided to leave the Confederation of Canada for a little bit. I had recently earned my bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I wanted to take some time off before pursuing my master's degree. I had acceptance letters into the graduate schools of fine institutions like the University of Ottawa, Carleton University, McMaster University, the University of Calgary and so on. Where did I go for my impromptu vacation? I went to the city of Boston, Massachusetts.

Why did I go to Boston? My father's little brother, Uncle Jerry, lives in the city of Boston with his wife Mathilda and their sons Jeremiah and Guillaume along with their daughter Cecilia. Us Haitians are certainly a prolific bunch. Uncle Jerry works as a police officer in the city of Boston. His wife, my dear aunt Mathilda is a social worker. My cousins Jeremiah and Guillaume both attend Emerson College while their sister Cecilia is studying at Bay State College. Guided by my cousins I visited the various schools of Boston, Massachusetts. I found the city quite charming. I also found the Black women of Boston quite fascinating. They're beautiful, bold, loud and fearless. Wow. I was simply amazed by them.

It's in the city of Boston that I met my significant other. A six-foot-tall, busty and big-bottomed, big and beautiful young Black woman of Haitian descent named Stacy Duchene. One of the brightest students in the engineering program at the University of Suffolk. A personal friend of my cousin Cecilia, who introduced us. Stacy took an immediate interest in me. Apparently, educated Black men who like Black women are rare in the city of Boston. The more educated and accomplished the Black male, the more likely he is to date or marry white women. That's what most Black American women believe. Well, I'm not like those Black American men. I'm a Black Canadian male who loves Black women. Stacy liked that about me. We began dating. And my life changed forever.

Stacy and I got along wonderfully. In and out of the bedroom. For you see, she wasn't just a very sexy and smart young Black woman. She was also dabbling into BDSM. Once she found out my hidden fetish for Black women sporting strap-on dildos, she was determined to make it come true. One night, it finally happened between us. Stacy and I had a nice dinner, and went to the movies. Then we went back to her place. She lived in a dorm not far from Boston Common, practically right next to the movie theatre. We got down and dirty. Stacy sat me down on the bed and I watched her get naked. The sight of this big and tall, exquisitely beautiful young Black woman nude turned me on like you would not believe.

I stroked my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black cock as she turned around, showing me her big Black ass. I kissed her butt, then caressed it. Stacy pushed me back on the bed. Stroking my cock, she climbed on top of me and straddled my face between her thighs. Her big butt pressed against my face and I eagerly licked it. Face sitting is one of my all-time fantasies. Stacy smothered my face with her big Black ass. Yes, I am a big and tall Black man who likes to have a big Black woman sit on his face. If you don't like it, sue me! After smothering my face for a good while with her big Black ass, Stacy let me breathe. Then we continued with more fun stuff.

I knelt before her and sucked her toes, then I licked her sweet pussy. My tongue darted into her snatch. I followed her instructions to the letter as I pleasured her. I loved the sight of Stacy moaning and leaning back on the bed as I licked her pussy. My Black goddess is so damn hot! We continued with our fun and games, but not before I made her squeal with pleasure. Then I put her on all fours and she spread her big butt cheeks wide open, welcoming me. I pressed my dick against her asshole and eased it inside gently. We had plenty of lube as we ventured into anal sex together for the first time. Stacy's asshole felt quite warm and tight around my dick. Slowly, I pushed my dick into her asshole. Inch by inch. Until most of it was inside. And just like that, I fucked my dominant Black goddess in the ass. We went at it for a long while, and it in the end we both came like never before.

We took a moment to recover, then Stacy whipped out her strap-on dildo. She ordered me to kneel before her and suck it. I did as my dominant Black goddess told me. I felt funny sucking on her strap-on dildo but I was really turned on at the same time. Stacy grinned and told me I was a good cock sucker. Well, she has sucked my dick many times. Seems only fair that I should return the favour at least once. After a few moments she told me she was going to fuck me. Without further ado, she put me on my back and raised my legs in the air.

Stacy applied lubricant all over my asshole, then she eased the dildo inside of me. Stacy promised me she'd be gentle. And she was. Still, I felt really nervous. At last my fantasy was coming true. The Black male with the hidden fantasy of getting fucked in the ass by a Black woman with a strap-on dildo. Yours truly. I stroked my cock as Stacy fucked me. She was gentle at first then picked up speed. I groaned as she penetrated me. It hurt but also felt kind of good. I surrendered to her and let her take me for the ride of my life. And I didn't regret it. It was the most amazing sexual experience of my lifetime. I've never cum like this before or since. Stacy kissed me passionately as she pulled out of me. I thanked her for a wonderful night. Folks, I think I'm going to move to Boston. Bye, Montreal!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black Amazon with Strap-on

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds