• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Chain Stories
  • /
  • Modern Fairy Tales Ch. 17

Modern Fairy Tales Ch. 17

Chapter 17: Tom Thumb

Once upon a time in a forest owned by King Author the mighty magician Merlin was roaming disguised as a beggar. He tarried to hear a woman cry about being barren,

"Alas why have I no child, I'd gladly be happy with one no bigger than my thumb."

This thought intrigued Merlin who many considered more scamp than magician and he came up with a scheme. He placed a spell inside an acorn and hid it under the woman's hearth. This left the future of the woman up to chance, something that pleased Merlin. If she held the acorn as she wished for a child she would be blessed with one the size of her thumb. The fates decided and the woman never saw the acorn or had the offspring she so wished for.

This acorn, as acorns will, worked itself into the ground and soon sprouted into a mighty oak tree. The fates spared this very oak from the woodsman axe and from the fires and lighting strikes that nature deals out to the forest. This mighty oak grew and amazingly survived until the dawn of the twenty-first century when it was then chopped down to make room for a strip mall. Its wood was cut and honed into choice lumber then sent to a furniture factory where some of it was made into a dining room table. This very table was purchased by a family containing six rambunctious boys who soon ruined it with their rowdy dining habits. They donated it to charity and that is how it landed at the home of a poor childless couple.

This couple unable to have children and with no money for fertility treatments or even a surrogate were destined to remain childless. Mrs. Thamb, for that was her name sat at the only table in their humble abode. She was crying and gnashing her teeth as she squeezed her table trying to control herself. She cried to her husband,

"Oh Horace I so wanted a child, just one child is that too much to ask. I wouldn't care if he was no bigger than my thumb, I just want a child."

That acorn grown into a tree centuries ago, then chopped down and made into a table, yet it still possessed Merlin's spell. Mrs. Thamb slept face down on that magical table as her tears sank into the dry old wood.

In the morning, she awoke stiff and sore but when she looked up there was the tiniest little baby lying beside her hand. The baby looked at her and smiled then spoke his first words, which of course, were mama. She named her baby Tom and from that day on, she was as happy as a mother could be. As Tom grew older, he turned into quite the little imp who loved games and playing tricks on his beloved mother. His favorite game was 'Hide and Seek'; because of his size, he was very good at hiding so he was still playing even into his early twenties.

Mrs. Thamb took in laundry from the rich ladies across town to help pay for the family's expenses. One day she finished taking Mrs. Snootful's laundry out of the drier and putting it in her basket as she always did. She often kept Tom in her housedress pocket while she worked but when she bent to put the clothes in the basket Tom fell out of her pocket and into the fresh warm laundry. Tom landed right in the middle of a pair of Mrs. Snootful's panties. They were very soft and satiny and of a very pretty pink, Tom felt so comfortable he curled up inside them and fell asleep in the gusset.

As for Mrs. Snootful, well she had waited so long for her laundry that she had run out of clean panties. The first thing she did after picking up her clean laundry was grab a pair off the top of the basket and slip them on under her dress. She paid her washerwoman and dashed to her car in a hurry as always.

Tom woke up just as he was being tucked into a warm damp crevasse with silky fur around the edges. He thought this cave might be a fun place to explore even though it had a strange scent about it. Once inside the cave he found it dark and soft to the touch. He discovered that as he ran his hands along the soft walls it got even wetter, he thought there must be a spring and went to find the liquid's source. As he became accustom to the aroma, he began to enjoy it and in fact, the more is nose took in the more his little pecker grew. As a lad kept at home and mostly, in his mother's pocket, he knew nothing of life or sex or what made an erection. He did realize it had to be this elixir that made his pecker grow and from there it was an easy extrapolation for him to think that if he drank from the well he might grow all over. He took off his clothes and bathed in this special essence, next he licked the walls of this cave taking all of these juices he could.

Suddenly the cave began to gyrate and he feared that it must be an earthquake. He knew he must get out of the cave fast or run the risk of being trapped forever inside. Once outside he crawled along the crevice until he got to the top where he saw a large nub. He lunged for it and held on of all he was worth as he was tossed around and about yet still, he held on. He heard a loud scream from somewhere above him and then a low moan, and then the quake was gone. As his surroundings quit shaking, he noticed his pecker shooting out an opaque cream but he had no idea what it was.

Mrs. Snootful had just experienced the most moving orgasm of her life with no idea why. She had cum so hard she almost wrecked her car but somehow managed to make it home safely. Inside her bedroom, she removed her panties and out popped Tom Thamb. She realized at once, what had just given her the sexual thrill of her life. Tom explained who he was and how he first got into her laundry basket and then into her womb. Mrs. Snootful didn't care about any of that she only knew she wanted to keep this little pussy tickler close by.

She allowed tom another climb into her cave, just to make sure he was able to make her feel as she had in the car and he made her climax just as much. She next called his mother's cell to alleviate her fears about her son and to offer her a full-time job with living quarters in her household.

The Thamb family though not living in the lap of luxury was at least living on the edges of it. Tom's new favorite sport was now cave exploring and thanks to Mrs. Snootful and a few of her close friends Tom had as much cave time as he wanted. Merlin would have been happy to know that every one lived happily ever after.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Chain Stories
  • /
  • Modern Fairy Tales Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 551 milliseconds