• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Maid to Order

Maid to Order

Authors Note: This is the second erotica that I have ever written and the first I have ever published. Some friends of mine encouraged me to share because they really liked it. I hope you enjoy it as much as they did.

*

She slowly turned the key until she heard a click, and then gently pushed the door open. She lumbered and stumbled a bit, her usual gracefulness impaired by the weighty baskets of cleaning supplies. She let the baskets drop to the floor with a thud, felt the strain diminish, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hello," A voice bellowed from across the room. "Who's there?"

She looked up and was startled to see a man sitting with a book in his lap. No one was supposed to be there. He works this time of day the woman at the agency had told her.

"Hi, I'm Geneva the new maid," she blurted from a distance.

"Hi, I'm Jack your new boss. It's quite awkward to meet someone from across the room. Why don't you come closer so I can have a look at you?" Geneva stared at the floor timidly for a few seconds, looked up, and then complied. A warm friendly smile shot across his face like a beam of sunshine. Jack put his hand out reassuringly.

"Pleased to meet you, Geneva," he said. She took it and gave him a half-sincere smile. "Don't be so nervous, young lady. I do not bite. I promise, really."

"I'm sorry. I am not trying to be rude. I didn't expect anyone to be here so I was a bit caught off guard. "

"Sorry. I decided to take the afternoon off and relax. It's easy when you're the boss. You're much lovelier than some of the other girls she's sent over to me. You're so much sweeter too."

Her cheeks turned bright red. "Thanks."

Why don't I let you get to work so I can work on a few more chapters? Fix me a sandwich. "

"What would you like on your sandwich, sir?"

"Sir?" Well, young lady, it seems you have manners to go along with your sweetness. Fix me a Turkey Reuben. "

"What would you like to drink with that, sir?" He picked up his arm and pointed across the room. "Pick one of the Chardonnays off the rack over there."

Jack, of course, had no intention of reading while she prepared lunch. The gentleman's eyes were diverted slightly upward watching each move the girl made. He carefully surveyed her perfect little heart shaped buttocks and delighted in how it peeked out slightly from under her loose, black cotton skirt every time she bent for something. He wondered if she was wearing any panties, and if so what kind? Perhaps white or maybe black. Black would be nice. Her blue topaz colored eyes flashed every time they hit the light, and her shoulder length, platinum blond hair shone like the finest silk in china. Her perfectly shaped perky b cup breasts rested nicely in the tight white shirt she was wearing, and the shape of her slightly erect nipples barely poked through. He marveled over this fine specimen of a woman following her every action.

Every now and then Geneva would catch his gaze. Something about this man made her nervous and excited at the same time. He was a good-looking man in his mid forties with salt and pepper hair and piercing green eyes. From where she was standing, he could have been about 6 feet or so and his voice was rather easy on the ears.

She brought his lunch over careful not to spill the chardonnay. She had overfilled the glass, and the wine swayed back and forth almost spilling over the rim.

"This is a fine sandwich," he said, chewing each bite carefully and intermittently washing it down with sips of wine. "Why don't you go pick up the kitchen and come back for my plate when I'm done."

After about 20 minutes, she returned to retrieve the plate. She was so nervous she stumbled a bit and dropped the plate to the floor. It went crashing down then broke into large shards. She knelt down to pick it up and was abruptly interrupted and told to stand.

He looked up at her and glared menacingly. "You clumsy bitch! Look what you've done! That plate is part of a 200-year-old set and impossible to replace. Do you know how much that set is worth?" Her face took on a shocked expression, and then she took a step back almost falling backwards in her white kitten heels.

"Answer me when I ask you a question, bitch!"

"No sir, I don't." she responded timidly.

"It's worth more than you make in a month, and I highly doubt you'll be able to replace it monetarily so I think we'll have to make other arrangements. What do you have to offer me? Come closer."

The man inspected each inch of her body carefully with his eyes. The girl just stood there looking dumbfounded. She was both scared yet slightly aroused at the same time. She could feel her panties dampening.

"Take off your shirt." He glared at her with impatient eyes.

"No, I can't"

"You can't or you won't, little girl."

"I won't. This isn't right." She started to make her way towards the door, but before she could take two steps, she felt a strong hand wrap around her arm tightly and tug her back.

"Where do you think you're going, little lady? You owe me something and you're going to pay." He pulled her close to his body and slid his hands down towards her waist. He could feel her tremble. He put one hand on each side of her blouse and forced her shirt off. He then quickly made off with her lacy black bra. He cupped his hands around her chest from behind and squeezed her soft milky white breasts. He then jerked her around and faced her forward.

"Nice beautiful pink nipples on such perfect supple breasts. What else are you hiding under those clothes? I bet you have a nice tight cunt under there. Pull down your skirt!"

"No, please, I'll do anything you want. Just let me put my clothes back on. I promise I won't tell anyone. Just let me go. Please." She held on to the waist of her skirt tightly. Tears streamed down her face. "Please don't do this. Please don't."

He laughed a little and then grabbed a good handful of hair and pulled it hard, bringing her ear close to his mouth. "I said take off your skirt."

She reluctantly slid the skirt down her thighs revealing a pair of black thongs. The girl was now whimpering and shuddering. He brought his hand up to her face and took one of her tears on the tip of his finger. He tasted it. "Your tears are so sweet." He slid his right hand down the front of her panties and positioned his fingers in her slit.

"You're so wet. You can't tell me you don't like this. You'd be lying to me and good girls don't lie right."

"Please stop. Please." She persisted.

"Right!"

"No, they don't." she croaked.

"Good girl. Now bend over and let me see that ass."

She struggled against him a bit and then bent over.

"I think it's time for your punishment now. I'm going to show you what happens to klutzy little whores."

"What are you going to do?" She said in a shaky voice tears still streaming down her pale cheeks."

"I'm going to spank you. Now shut the fuck up and quit squirming or you'll make it worse for yourself."

"Please don't. I'm sorry. I really am." She could feel the cool hardwood floor as she knelt on all fours trembling. She felt a tug at her hair.

"Get up and come lay over my knee."

She was so emotionally worn down that she gave in easily this time. He cupped both her ass cheeks with his hands. He then gave them a light rub enjoying the softness on the palms of his hands. He gave them a good squeeze before he delivered the first blow.

Smack!

She quivered, whimpered, and her tears began streaming again staining his jeans with little salty droplets. "Owwe! No!" she screamed. "Nooo!" She began sobbing relentlessly.

Smack!

He delivered one right after the other. Her ass was beginning to turn a dark shade of pink.

Smack!

He wailed away from left to right taking care to evenly color each cheek. Her ass was turning a delicious shade of scarlet. She begged and pleaded for him to stop but he only became wickeder with each complaint and applied more energy to each smack.

"Please I can't take anymore, it hurts too much."

He stuck his hands in-between her legs and found that her pussy was dripping wet."You cry and cry but it seems you rather enjoy this."

Slap!

"Please stop." She sobbed.

"Shut up, slut! You're only making this worse on yourself. I'll stop when I please" He finally got tired of her incessant whining, forcefully pulled her panties down her thick thighs, and shoved them in her mouth. "I told you to be quiet, didn't I?"

He pulled her up by her hair and stared deep into her eyes. "I think you've had enough for now, don't you?"

She made what sounded like a muffled yes and nodded her head up and down. He then dragged her across the oriental throw rug over to the leather ottoman.

"Bend over this, slut. I want to get a good look at that tight pink asshole."

She tried to squirm away so he pulled her up by her hair and bent her over the ottoman. Jack then knelt down, spread her cheeks, and began gently massaging her hole.

"Such a pretty little asshole. I can't wait to fuck it, but first I want my cock deep in that little sweet pussy of yours. He brought his hand down and hooked his fingers in her pussy. He began massaging inside her hole; wet juices flowed out and down his hands.

"You're so turned on, aren't you? You can't tell me that you don't want this." He pulled the panties out of her mouth and tossed them aside. "Tell me how much you want this," he said as he massaged her clit.

"I want this really bad."

"Now say I want this really bad, sir. I want this really fucking bad; please give it to me hard, sir."

"I want this really bad, sir. I want this really fucking bad; please give it to me hard, sir."

She writhed and moaned from his touch. His cock began to get erect, and you could see it bulge from the crotch of his jeans.

"You're a filthy slut, aren't you? You're the dirty kind of filthy slut I like. You're the kind of filthy slut who needs all her holes filled with my cock. You're the kind of filthy cunt who needs to choke on my cock and swallow every last drop of cum, aren't you. Tell me about how you want me to fuck your face." He pinched her nipples hard and she squealed.

"Ouch, that hurts," she protested.

I thought I told you not to talk unless spoken to. Keep that mouth shut or the panties go back in."

"Yes Sir."

"Now tell me!"

"I want you to fuck my face so bad, sir, please shove your cock deep in my throat."

He unzipped his jeans and then pulled them down to his knees. He ordered her over and pulled her face towards his cock using her hair.

"Now suck it."

She put her mouth on his hard throbbing cock reluctantly and began lightly mouthing it.

"Do you know how to suck a cock? Am I going to have to teach you?"

He grabbed the sides of her head and thrust his cock deep inside her mouth, the tip of his penis just grazing the back of her throat.

"Suck it, I said."

She sucked it in a very hesitant clumsy fashion.

"You're not very good at this. I think I'll have to teach you another time. Today I'm just going to fuck your face. Now don't scrape my cock with your teeth, or you'll really be hurt."

She opened her mouth wider, and he once again thrust his cock into it until he could hear her gag. He grabbed her hair with both hands and used that to thrust her face more forcibly into his cock. He slid his cock in and out slow at first and then faster until she couldn't take it anymore and let her come up for air. He then shoved her face back onto his cock, shoving it in and out hard achieving slightly more depth each time until she pushed him off choking and coughing.

"It seems you've had enough of that then." He said. He pulled his pants off the rest of the way and removed his shirt. He then walked over and turned the AC up a bit. He gave the gasping girl a few good hard smacks across the face, grabbed her by her throat, and pulled her face close to his. He kissed her deeply. He pulled away then gave her an evil smile, and said, "Don't worry. You'll get the hang of it after awhile. It just takes practice."

He once again brought her face close to his and began deeply kissing her and fondling her breasts. He slid his hands down towards her dripping wet pussy and once again began massaging her clit in a circular motion. She finally gave up the last bit of fight she had in her and surrendered her whole body to his every touch. She was so pliable he could pose her like a doll now. She was his, and he knew it.

"Get up on the chaise and lay on your back."

It didn't take much more than this to make her comply. He got up, followed her over, and then spread her legs apart. He squeezed her soft thighs a bit and rubbed them up and down. He then hooked his fingers in and was thrilled over how wet and sticky her pussy was. His hard throbbing cock was ready to penetrate her tight hole.

He moved closer and finally slid it in. He shuddered a bit as soon as he felt the snugness of her warm, tight, and wet cunt wrapped around his cock. She moaned and squirmed a bit and then relaxed. Her body trembled with each hard thrust of his body. She was whimpering, writhing now, meeting his every thrust with, and upward motion of her pelvis. Her moans and groans were getting louder now. She was getting close to cumming. He wrapped both of his hands around her throat and continued fucking her as hard and as fast as he could. Her body began shaking profusely and her legs wrapped around his back. She was getting closer and gasping for every breath. Every muscle in her body was beginning to tighten, especially the walls of her pussy, which squeezed hard against his member. She began to convulse and her moans and screams reached a crescendo. She then became limp and quiet. He brought his mouth down to hers and began kissing her.

"You were so good for me, little girl. You took it so nicely."

She looked up at him with her red cheeks and watery blue eyes and whispered, "Thank you, sir."

I hope you don't think you're done. There is still one more hole left for me to fuck. He moved over to a drawer in the side table and pulled out a small plastic bottle of clear liquid.

"No," She protested. "I couldn't take anymore, especially that!"

He touched her cheek reassuringly. "I promise it will be ok. Lucky you were so good that I'm going to be nice and gentle. I'll slowly open you up before I put it in."

"Please don't do this to me. I can't take anymore. Really," she protested.

"Quiet, bitch! You'll take whatever I want you to."

He walked over, picked up the pair of panties, and then grabbed a roll of duct tape from the side drawer. He secured the panties in her mouth and then continued.

"Bend over on all fours and let me see that pink tight hole. What a nice little asshole you have."

He squirted the lubricant onto two fingers and then began gently massaging her hole in a circular motion. After a bit of this, he slid one finger into her ass then two. She squirmed and made some muffled screams and protests as he continued to massage the inside of her tight ass, which slowly began to open up as she became less resistant.

"You're starting to like this now," he said. "I knew you were a little ass whore. I'm going to shove my cock in there so you can really know what it feels like to be my little ass slut."

He gently worked his way into her ass with his hard erect penis. He groaned a bit as it worked its way in.

"Damn you're so tight back here. I could almost cum right now."

He began gently fucking her from behind. He could see her eyes widen with each thrust of his cock and see little pools of water fill the corners of her eyes and then slowly drip down her face. Muffled moans came from her mouth, and she bent forward putting her ass in a more accessible position allowing his cock to go in just a little deeper.

"Oh fuck. This ass is so tight and sweet."

He stopped and with his cock still inserted in her hole brought his hand around to her clit. He massaged it in a circular motion and continued to fuck her ass with small jerking motions. She began to writhe once more squirming up and down. He could feel her muscles tighten and could tell she was close. He massaged her clit more vigorously, and she began pushing her ass back and forth against his cock. She came extremely hard. Her pussy juices gushed out of her, dripped down her thighs, and made a small puddle below her.

He didn't stop fucking her though. He grabbed her hair, used it for reigns, and began thrusting his cock in her harder than before.

"Oh god. I'm almost there!" Fuck! I'm going to cum."

He quickly and violently thrust her on her back, ripped the tape off her face, and pulled the panties from her mouth. Then he came all over her face and in her mouth.

"Swallow it, slut. Don't spit it out. Swallow every last drop."

She did.

He helped her up to the couch. She was trembling in ecstasy. He sat holding her in his strong arms. She lay there satisfied unable to move for some time her face slightly pink from where he had ripped off the duct tape. He gave her one last kiss and then directed her to dress. She did so clumsily still drunk from the experience.

"Your job is done for the day, little girl. I expect you back the same time tomorrow for training. I like you. You're just the little obedient slut I need for the job. I expect you won't be breaking any more plates."

She nodded her head in compliance and then walked towards the kitchen to grab a dustpan and broom. She cleaned the plate up and gathered her things. She walked towards the door, gave one quick glance back before she turned the knob, and walked to her car.

-

***I have plans of perhaps coming back to this someday and editing it into a longer story. Let me know what you think. Should I continue writing more stories? Click those little stars down there and leave me some comments to encourage me to keep writing. ***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Maid to Order

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds