• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Cock & Birthday Presents Ch. 05

Black Cock & Birthday Presents Ch. 05

"Hi, Baby!" my wife said then ran across the cavernous hotel suite to hug me.

"There's cum leaking out of me everywhere I said. I ruined your dress."

"Stop it...naughty girl," Angela said. She pushed my hand between her legs to feel her sopping pussy. "You've never done this to me before. Oh I love it, sweetheart. You look so sexy with a black cock in you. You are so into it. I was a little scared."

"I've never cum like this before. You are so wonderful to me. I know how hard this was to set up."

"Let's get you cleaned up and talk about it."

The bathroom was twice the size of our master suite. It had three tubs and a huge shower and a pretty young girl standing by the shower.

"She knows..."

"It's no big deal," the girl shrugged.

We stood together in the shower naked and the girl gave us a full body scrub washed us off and put us each in our own scented oil bath then gave each of us facials leaving cucumbers over our eyes and covered us with a rejuvenating mask.

"Have you liked the order so far?"

"Angela. You are the best. It makes my heart glow that you know me so well. That's what means so much."

"You really hurt Wayne's feelings. He texted me right after you made the comment. He said you wouldn't stop blowing him and it was so good he lost track of time and had to rush."

"Oh, no...I feel terrible. I'll apologize right now."

"He'll be ok for now. You were his first time in a public restroom and you are right, he is a pretty bad lover."

We got out of the tub in our robes and a different girl did my hair and make-up and left me a pair of high heels. Angela went out of the room before me. When I came into the room it was full of black men.

"Here she is, gentlemen. This will be your weekend entertainment. Sandy these are the men who will be fucking your ass."

Angela had me take off my heels and robe and stand naked on an ottoman. Each man walked up to me and we introduced ourselves and they explored me a bit. She took a picture of them surrounding me before she took me back to the hydro tub and we slipped in for a bubble bath.

We kissed like teenagers and Angela finger fucked my pussy. "It's so open I think I could fist fuck you, baby. I want to fuck the shit out of you right now but its time to continue. Take these last few minutes to relax. You're going to need them."

I sat back with a warm washcloth over my eyes and got lost in the heat and the sound of the tub for I don't know how long. But at some point a there was a presence next to me. I waited thinking it was the girl ready to take me to some other spa treatment but started getting a little anxious and removed the washcloth.

A tall thin black guy much younger than me was jacking off standing on the side of the tub. Slowly he moved his hand up and down staring at me. I wanted to touch him but sensed he didn't want me to move. I was just there for him to get off on.

The bubbles had been turned off. I felt so exposed him looking at me in the water naked. I wanted to cover up my tiny dick and have him look at me as a girl. He never said anything, he kept stroking for a while longer increasing the intensity of my unease. Finally, he indicated for me to sit up a bit. He put the thumb of his free hand on my forehead and the rest of his fingers over top then lifted my face and came all over it. Ropes and ropes of cum covered my face until he subsided.

When he did, he dunked my face under the water and plunged it under again and again until it was clean. He stepped into the tub and got on his knees. Then he slipped up under me and pushed my waist up until it was clear of the water. He grabbed lube off the side of the tub and got me ready then entered me and brought us both into the water.

He lay back against the side with me straddling him. I knew what I had to do. Angela did it to me once. It's hard to stay lubricated in the water so she milked cum from me just using her pussy.

He patted my ass to get me going. I remembered Darrell telling me to let go and just be a girl so that's what I did. With the tiniest little movements of my hips and in my cunt I worked the long thin rod. Soon he thickened inside me. It was so exciting it made me wild to please that cock.

He held my waist allowing me leverage to move on him. A few times I went too far and had to calm down. It was hard to control just making those little movements all along my pussy, gripping him at different lengths only a real girl could satisfy her man this way. This was the fourth man in my ass in one day and each seemed more satisfying than the last. I didn't know how much more excitement I could take.

It took a long time to finally get it right and make a man that had just cum on me cum again but as he got to the point of no return he took my hair on either side of my neck and grabbed it in his hands. When came he let out a wild grunt nearly pulling out my hair he gripped it so hard. When he'd gotten what he wanted, he got up and walked out.

It was after midnight and I was lightheaded from being in the pool so long and not eating and drinking shots and having cock in me over and over for nearly eight hours. Angela got me and put me to bed and cuddled me.

She fed me grapes and yogurt and kissed me more than fed me. She was so warm and downy from being fucked by someone I cuddled her until falling asleep.

When I woke, Daniel, one of the men that I met earlier was getting into bed next to me. He moved up and pushed my head to his cock. I tasted him immediately. Daniel was the first uncircumcised cock of the night. I loved licking all around his head to get him excited. Once he was wet with my spit I engulfed the length of him and held him in my throat as long as I could. The moment I came up choking he pushed me back down again.

He face fucked me for a while then put me on my stomach with my legs on the inside of his.

He pushed his cock inside me and lay all his weight on me.

"Put you hand down there on your clit, girl...yeah, nice and easy like that. We're going to give you a black baby tonight."

"Give me you black seed, Daniel. I'm your little white girl. I want to have your baby inside my belly.'

I'd read somewhere that babies were most likely to be conceived after waking a woman in the night and taking her like I was being taken. Daniel's weight and the way he covered my body immobilized me. He was dog fucking my little pussy and there was nothing I could do to stop him, not that I would want to.

"You're a good little fuck baby. I'm tapping that little white ass and you're just giving it to me. You want that seed up deep in you don't you baby."

"Yes, Daniel. Fill me up," I said.

Of all the things going on, the one that got me most excited was seeing his black hand over my white hand with painted nails. The contrast of our skin colors drove me crazy. I felt the heat of his breath as his cock swelled inside me.

"Cross your feet baby," he said. "Take this nut."

Daniel came so heavy inside me it scared me a little. It felt like an enema. I thought he might be peeing inside me it was so much. It made it easy for me to cum.

"Milk it with your pussy, Sandy. Get all that cum. I want to see that belly ripen for me."

"Thank you for fucking me Daniel."

"Keep those feet crossed and lay still girl."

Angela walked in a few minutes later and ran her hand over my butt then over my pussy.

"That thing you read was right. It's barely wet and it's just your spit. You've got it all inside you. I don't care if you have a cock, with that much cum in you, you might have twins."

"He just took me. I felt totally possessed pinned down on the bed like that. Not sweet or rough just taken."

"Look Sandy."

I turned my head and the television showed what she filmed on the camera. My pussy was gaped open though I had my legs together and my feet crossed. It looked like a woman's pussy. Angela pushed three fingers inside with no resistance.

"Room 324 go get your next cock, sweetheart."

"Where are my clothes?" I asked.

"Your heels are at the door. Isn't that what you wanted?"

Angela handed me the key to the room and I stepped into the hall. Except for my dreamy, just awakened and fucked state, I don't care how much cock I had, I wouldn't have gone into the hallway. But once there I had no choice but to make it down and around the corner.

Thankfully I got into the room unnoticed. I tested my pussy and it was soaking with cum. Frank was softly snoring. He was a big man with a round belly and a short fat cock and he was really hairy. It seems like it should be unsexy but I was hard as soon as I saw him.

Soft, his cock was a little bigger than mine was hard. It was the first time I had a cock swallowed while I tongued his balls. I did it quick to keep him from waking him. I painted down slick the hair on his balls then worked on his shaft. It took little effort to get him hard.

His cock grew so fat that I worried about getting it inside me so I kept at it until it was drenched with spit. Tucked up to him laying with my head on his fat hairy belly made me feel comforted and full of lust at the same time. I pleased him over and over.

He roused a bit and brought his fat fingered paw up over my back then rested it on my shoulder before give me a few light pats. He started stroking my hair then stopped snoring.

"Come on, baby," he said. "Climb on."

He was so wide, he could keep his hands on his stomach not touching me in the middle.

I struggled to position onto his cock so he finally grabbed my waist and turned my hips down and he slipped right in. On the curve of his belly I was in a position of pure ecstasy. The angle allowed him to probe parts of me untouched through all of the other fuckings.

He got me to push my knees up on either side of him opening me even wider for full entry. Frank's hands went over my ass. They were bigger than my butt cheeks. It was making me wild.

He had complete control of me in the gentlest of ways. He ran his hands over my body and caressed my hair. If I got a little out of position, he'd stop and say, "There you go girl." I felt the reverberation of his voice in his chest.

The sensations overwhelmed me. He was opening my ass so wide when he pulled out it felt like my insides were going with it. At the same time he was so caring and gentle it made me span the gamut of all emotions in the same moment. I lay there watching myself get fucked in the mirror across the room my tiny body on top of his wide frame, my hips sliding down the hill of his belly into his pipe thick cock.

He waited until the perfect time to take my mouth up to his. He kissed my mouth and patted my butt like I was his little fuck doll. I kissed him back. This was an entirely different sensation than with the out of control lusty kissing with Cook earlier. Every limit I had Angela pushed me beyond. I was doing something that a few hours before, even after I'd had all those cocks in my ass, I thought was over the line of gay.

Now I was into it. Frank was nibbling my lips and feeling my breasts and I was open mouthed womanly kissing a black man with a fat cock up my ass. I was so into it, I didn't realize he was filling me with cum until I felt the heat in my ass. The spasms caused him to push out the walls of me so wide it made me go over.

"Come down easy, baby. Come down, easy," he said holding me close to him.

"May I clean you up," I whispered.

"Shhhh," he said. "Lay still girl. Lay still."

I stayed until he was snoring and finally went so soft he spit out of my ass. Angela put her finger to her lips and pointed at the viewer on the camera. It looked like I could easily sit on a beer can and not touch the sides. A fat blob of cum sat at the bottom of the rim.

Angela pushed a plug into my ass so I could stand without dumping the cum of all those men onto my lover. She covered me with a robe and we walked together with my head on her shoulder.

"He was so sweet," she said. "Oh your kisses were so sweet. I loved the way he patted your little butt to let you know you were doing so good."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, sweetheart," I said. "I wouldn't have done it without this night."

"I feel so close to you now that you accept it for what it is."

From this point on, it gets rougher.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Cock & Birthday Presents Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds