• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Horny Asian with a Twist

Horny Asian with a Twist

12

I walked into the Irish Pub on Walnut Street in Center City Philly and scanned the crowded Thursday night throng for my good buddy Pat O'Brien, aptly named for the location.

Pat, or Obie, would only introduce himself to women as Patrick, attempting, I suppose, to make himself sound more sophisticated.

Not surprisingly, I found him in the corner putting the moves on a tall, light-skinned black woman who seemed only lukewarm to Pat's, excuse me, Patrick's advances. More men should take their cues from a woman's body language when they are hitting on her, it would save a lot of time for all parties involved.

I ordered a pint (why do pseudo-Irish pubs located an ocean away from Dublin insist on offering only 'pints' of draft beers?) and leaned on the bar to watch the festivities from a distance. No matter what you called him, Obie had a thing for black women, it was his long-running fantasy to finally fuck one. I had witnessed him go down in flames on numerous occasions, and it was usually entertaining to observe, so I chose to forsake my role as a good wingman and settled back to observe the frivolity, content on discreet voyeurism for now.

I was only vaguely aware of a body sidling in next to mine at the bar until my nose detected a sensationally arousing scent wafting through the heavy, smoky air of the low ceiling of the bar. Sight unseen, I detected that this heavenly fragrance must belong to something equally intoxicating, as my olfactory system was sending immediate and unmistakably urgent messages directly to my crotch.

I turned slowly as I felt a soft grazing on my exposed forearm, and saw three things: one of the most beautiful, exotic Asian faces, and, glancing lower, two of the most pronounced, largest nipples I had ever seen poking through the fabric of a white, ribbed, sleeveless turtleneck. The image of two of the thimble pieces from a Monopoly game floated into my brain as a comparison, they were of a similar size and appeared to be equally hard.

She stroked the stem of a martini glass with her index finger and thumb, and re-directed my gaze from her rigid pebbles back to her angelic face. Her smile was worthy of a toothpaste commercial and she cocked her head to the right, towards where Pat had now nuzzled ever closer to his lovely ebony target in the rear of the tavern, who stifled a yawn.

"That's my roommate you keep checking out back there, do you like her? I can set you up, she's trying to get rid of that guy she's with, she's giving me the secret signal, she's pulling on her earlobe."

I hesitated for a moment to absorb the entire package of adorable sensuality in front of me. About 5'2", maybe 105 lbs, raven black hair tied up in a tight bun, huge dark eyes that were the color of her hair and a pert body that reflected daily trips to the gym. She wore tight black linen pants and although I couldn't yet see her ass, I had no doubt that it was high, taut, and a perfect little bubble-ass, the kind that is so typical of petite Asian women.

Her top was molded directly to what I estimated were 32B breasts and was stretched taut against those amazing nipples that literally begged to be sucked. Her skin was naturally a light brown and the summer sun had put the final touches on her body, emitting a healthy, bronzed glow. Her lips were full and the approximate color of cranberries, and yes, I already imagined my thick cock being held captive within them.

I took a sip of my lager (yep, they insisted on calling it a lager, too), and felt the immediate need to clarify, lest she come to the mistaken conclusion that my interests were elsewhere.

"Actually, that's MY friend hitting on your roommate, and I'm taking great pleasure watching him prepare to strike out." She giggled, joining in the fun, which resulted in a feeling of instant camaraderie, co-conspirators taking morbid, prurient pleasure in a silly spy game.

I decided to roll the dice early and show my hand, taking my own cues from her own body language that she would be receptive to my flirtatiousness. Nipples that size tell no lies.

"Besides," I continued coyly, "I have an attraction to your roommate's roommate."

She frowned for an instant, doing the math, then her Colgate smile brightened in recognition of my compliment, and if possible, her nipples may just have stiffened a bit more. As I watched her nubs delightfully blossom, I was reminded of that line from 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas'.

"The Grinch's heart, they say, grew three sizes that day". Substitute 'heart' with 'nipples', and, well, do you have a visual?

She removed her fingers from masturbating the martini glass and extended her tiny hand to me. "My name's Sunny." She giggled that cute, little schoolgirl giggle again, and this time my auditory senses joined their olfactory buddies, and in tandem they were shouting to my dick. "Grow, baby, grow!", and it was complying with each passing second.

She went on, even the dimples on her high cheekbones were irresistibly sexy as she explained, waving her hands, "Actually, my proper Korean name is Kwang-Sun, but it loosely translates into 'Sunny', so that's what everyone calls me."

Hey, as the show says, it's always Sunny in Philadelphia.

We small-talked for a few minutes, and as we did, our bodies crept closer to each other's below the bar, so that our hips were connected shortly into our conversation, and it was not by mutual accident. I wanted Sunny to feel my heat, as it's been said by more than one woman that my best feature is indeed located below my waist, and I've learned to play to my strength, so to speak. It wasn't the first time that a woman was seduced primarily by my package.

It's fun having a big cock, and even more fun when the woman realizes it for the first time. Sunny caught on rather quickly, grinding her pelvis into mine repeatedly, trying to gauge texture, thickness, girth, all of the important penile milestones, and it was evident that she was curious and eager to further explore.

In the course of the conversation, I discovered that she and her roommate, Leslie, were just visitors from San Jose for the week, in town for a nursing seminar at nearby Jefferson hospital, and they would be flying out mid-morning and had decided for a night out after an arduous four days of copious classroom work. They shared a room at the Hershey Hotel ( Hey, I'm not smart enough to make up that name) on Broad Street, a short walk away.

By the time we had finished our second drink, my hand lightly caressed Sunny's luscious little butt through her pants and the back of her small palm brushed over my cock, once, twice, three times now, each time her touch lingering just a bit longer, gauging the length and circumference and clearly impressed by her initial hypothesis.

"Mmmmm, I'm very horny, don't tempt me," she purred.

I gently grabbed her wrist and twisted it so that it was now the front of her palm exploring my eight-inch bulge. "Consider yourself tempted."

"By the way, Sunny, that ear lobe signal....?" She looked at me quizzically, urging me to continue with raised eyebrows. "Do you two have a secret signal for when you ARE interested in a guy?"

Sunny attracted Leslie's attention on the far side of the tavern and made a dramatic swipe of her index finger against the bridge of her nose. "We saw Paul Newman and Robert Redford do that in the movie, 'The Sting', and we decided it would be our little signal to the other," she said, staring deeply into my eyes now, rubbing her crotch into mine beneath the bar.

I leaned in closer as well and my fingers began to stroke between her asscheeks, trying to decide if she was wearing athong or not. "Oh, yeah, well, just what does that little signal mean?"

She raised up on her tip-toes to reach my face, and she nibbled on my ear, biting it gently. "It means I'm leaving, I want to fuck this guy."

She stood still, watching my reaction, but her answer was in her hands now, my cock twitching and pulsing in her palm. "I'm married," she whispered. "Does that present a problem to you?"

I shook my head no. "Not unless he's in your room."

Thirty seconds later, after a brief stop to Leslie and Pat/Patrick/Obie and bidding them a gracious adieu, Sunny and I were walking arm-in-arm, west on Walnut towards the Hershey.

During the walk, Sunny matter-of-factly explained that her husband was a prominent doctor in the Bay Area and she'd recently discovered that he had a propensity for placing his stethoscope and other utensils in various nurses' orifices, so Sunny decided that she would take this trip as an opportunity for a measure of revenge if she could find the right 'patient'. Apparently, I fit the bill, and was more than willing to undergo an extensive examination.

She continued her diatribe in an almost clinical tone as we approached the entrance to the hotel.

"You're going to be my fantasy fuck tonight, so you should know what I like. I expect a man to take charge in the bedroom, make me his woman. I want to be fucked hard from the rear, rough hands spreading my cunt and shoving fingers inside. I like my tits mauled. I like my face fucked. I enjoy taking every inch of a man's dick down my throat."

Okay, I thought, so much for the demure Asian woman stereotype. We were in the lobby now, waiting for the elevator, and she elaborated as we climbed into the cab. She was rubbing my cock vigorously as she pressed the button for the nineteenth floor. "I love to be boned up the ass, hard. I need a man who is not afraid that I'll break and will force my knees tightly against my tits and force his big, stiff cock into my tender dirty hole. You can cum on my face. I like it really rough. I need it, I crave it and I deserve it."

When we entered her room, she pushed me back against the door, licked her full, cranberry lips and slowly began to undress as she spoke in a low sultry voice. "Oh, and in case you hadn't guessed, John, when I have sex I love to talk dirty and be talked dirty to, I'll assume that is okay with you?"

Admittedly a bit intimidated now, hoping that my performance would be up to par enough to satisfy this insatiably demanding Korean vixen, I nodded my consent. I mean, really, what kind of gentleman would I be not to acquiesce to a ladies' polite request?

She grabbed the bottom of the turtleneck shirt and slowly raised it up. When it reached her tits it hung up and she pulled harder and her pert tits jumped out of the blouse, encased in an ivory half-cup lacy bra. She pulled it off over her head, undoing the clasp on her hair clip as she did so, and her gorgeous mane of black silky hair was disheveled as the turtleneck pulled away. She ran her small slim fingers through her hair and shook her head at my crotch. "Touch yourself," was her simple command.

Licking her wet lips she slowly unzipped her skin tight black pants and a patch of dark hair appeared just above her pussy. Wiggling her ass she turned her back to me and bent over and slowly lowered the pants. Her ass was magnificent, better than I even imagined. Still bent over, her hands bracing on the hotel door, she turned her head to look at me as I stroked my cock through my own pants.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's it John, stroke that big cock of yours, just imagine sticking that monster of yours between these tight cheeks and fucking my wet holes. I can't wait to see it. Ahhhhhhh, yes John, I want it in both holes but I want you to cum in my pussy, I need to feel a new man's cum shoot once again in me. Ohhhhh, John, fuck, it's been so long since I felt hot cum dripping out of my tight holes."

She stroked her pussy from the front and when she pulled out, her fingers were already covered with a thick white sticky froth. She was dripping wet and ready to be fucked. I wanted to do it bad, but first I wanted to taste that creamy delicious nectar from her hole. There is just something so uniquely delectable about an Asian woman's pussy, the brown folds seem to emit an exotic, tangy juice that must be indigenous to Indonesia and the Far East. And then I heard her sweet, soft little-girl voice again, with that remaining hint of a Eastern accent.

"I want a man who knows what he wants. A man with experience to burn. A man who loves pussy. My pussy. Who knows what to do with it."

Sunny giggled as my eyes went wider, listening to her incredibly arousing words. She stood there in that sheer bra, but to top it off she was also wearing a black lacy garter belt and sheer black stockings. Her tiny feet were in a pair of black patent leather hi-heeled shoes. She turned slowly for my approval and I extended my hand out for hers and taking it I drew her slowly toward me. Her large nipples, the size of which reminded me of the string-winders on an acoustical guitar for some reason, showed invitingly under that see-through material and her thick dark bush peeked out from under the matching, nearly transparent thong she had on.

Bending over further she slipped the pants from her legs and put the high heels back on. She slowly stood up and turned towards me, her pussy lips, although tight lipped, shined with her juices that were slowly seeping out. Tossing her beautiful mane of hair, which stretched down her back nearly to the curve of her backbone to just above that luscious ass, she looked my in the eye and slowly caressed her hip and moved back to her ass as the other hand slid down to the patch of hair above her pussy and tugged at the black wiry hair above her mound. Moaning she slid her finger into her hole and slowly withdrew it. It was covered in her juices.

"Mmmmmm, want a taste?"

Sunny smiled, continuing to rub her clit through her thong. I went to grab at her thong, but Sunny shook her head. "I want you to take them off using just your teeth," she said seductively.

I smiled as she leaned back and placed her ass against the front door before I skillfully used my teeth to pull at each side of her thong and slowly brought her panties down over her hips. I drank in her intoxicating feminine scent, breathing it in deeply as I removed her underwear orally. I then positioned my head between her taut thighs and started to lap my tongue out over her wet clit, loving the way she tasted, and raised her one leg over my shoulder, and she curled it around my neck and groaned.

Greedily, I ate her out, licking all over her clit and sucking on it before using my stiff tongue to fuck in and out of her searing tight hole. She moaned loudly before releasing an orgasm rippling all throughout her tiny body. I noisily slurped up all her cum fluids, still pistoning my tongue in and out of her pussy as she continued to convulse while grinding frantically on my face.

She led me to the bed and pushed me down, unsnapping her bra clasps finally, providing me with my first unfettered full frontal view of those spectacular nipples, perched on impeccably firm tits.

She moved her small hand to my shaft, pulling my cock out of his pants from the zipper hole, and the look of combined lust and arousal was one that I'd seen from women many times upon first glimpse of my pole, but on Sunny's gorgeous face, it was even more priceless. "Oh my God," she muttered. "You're fucking huge."

Just to see, she reached and held the big thing with both hands, one right on top of the other. To her shock, both fit and she still had room to stroke me. "Fuck," she said, "I've only seen dicks this big in porn."

Looking up at me with long lashes she smiled and those dimples reappeared, and as she began slowly sucking my cock into her mouth the dimples increased and I groaned at the lovely Asian married woman on her knees. Her eyes never left mine and she sucked harder and deeper. I eventually had to close my eyes to refrain from coming in her sucking, tight, hot mouth, and then I heard her lilting voice, muffled by my shaft beginning to bury in her throat.

"Holy shit, your cock is thick," Sunny mumbled happily, pulling her head up to look at me. "I've never had anything this large in my mouth. It feels good. It feels real good."

She continued her oral homage and slid back and forth on my cock, lowering her mouth herself down and down on it until she could feel the ridge of my glans. After consuming almost the whole entire length of my beefy tool, she came up for air, and gasping, she repeated her comment on my size, as if still trying to tell herself it was really happening, "Shit! Your cock is huge. It feels like it's a foot long."

I smiled and proudly said, "Just over eight inches when I'm really hard, but the way you've got me going it might be a foot."

She wriggled my pants off of my ankles and stared in amazement at my now fully unencumbered cock. "I have to have this thing in me, I hope it can fit." She straddled my hips and grabbed my cock, placing it under her cunt as she slid onto me tentatively, realizing that she would have to be careful not to be ripped apart now that she was getting what she wished for.

Sunny thrust her sensational body up and down, letting just about three or four inches in, stopping when she needed to adjust her stretched cunt muscles, and then back down a bit until she again felt full. She felt a need to deliver a play-by-play analysis of the penetration.

"My husband's tiny penis never makes me feel this hot, unghhh. It's never filled me like this. Fuck. Hell, there are times when I wondered if he was even in me."

This particular cock, however, which belonged to me, left no room for doubt. I was inside of her deeper than any man had ever been and she knew it. She could feel every single inch of my thick long cock sliding in and out of her dripping Korean snatch, and she loved it.

"You're so fucking tight," I said.

"Your so Goddamned big," she responded.

"I want to be deeper inside of you, Sunny." I thrusted my hips upward raising off the bed and her body had no choice but to rise with me as she was fully impaled by dick.

"I'll try, but I'm not sure how much more I can handle," she whimpered, but valiantly pushing harder onto my rock hard prick. More slid in as she moaned loudly with me.

"It's fucking huge," she again announced to me, as if I wasn't aware of it already.

"I want it all inside of you, Sunny, fuck me."

She swallowed hard and pushed down harder, sliding more of me inside of her with a determined grunt. I wasn't quite all the way in yet, but she couldn't take any more. I could feel my cock head bumping up against her cervix. "You're too big, I....oh, fuck, I can't take any more," she stammered, her voice wracked by a mixture of anxiety, sweet discomfort, and pleasure beyond any she'd experienced.

I was not to be deterred. I knew she could take it as much as she knew she wanted to. "Do you like me deep inside of you, Sunny?" I asked.

"I love it."

"Do I fill you up?"

"Yes."

"Do I fill you more than any other guy has, Sunny?"

"Yes."

"More than your husband ever will?"

"Oh, fuck, yes. Not even close. That tinsel-dick." She giggled that delightful giggle once more, causing my cock to further stiffen. That laugh was as much as an aphrodisiac as that tight Asian twat. It was time for the grand finale, and my voice rose in decibels as I began to bark orders at her.

"Fuck my big cock, Sunny, with that fantastic cunt. Fuck me hard."

"Yes," she moaned lustily, lifting herself up to the crown and then back down as far she could go. My demand to be fucked made her fireplace hot. She couldn't believe how horny she was. Neither could I.

Sunny rode and gyrated on me wildly, riding up and down and up and down. In synchronized carnal teamwork, we groaned with pleasure with each thrust.

"Faster, you horny Asian slut!" I demanded and she responded, moving up and down my long, thick cock with passion. She could feel every inch of me now pushing inside of her and it felt indescribably good for me, and her groans indicated likewise. She loved my big cock, it felt like nothing she'd ever experienced, she was a slave to it now.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Horny Asian with a Twist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds