• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 04

Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 04

Watching the two the two of them, Ham and Judith, walk ahead of me about fifty feet was very arousing. Seeing them close together like they had been friends and lovers forever was so unique since they had just met in the department store an hour earlier. Knowing my bride of twenty years had just taken two cum loads from this young stranger gave me a little twinge of being jealous. But, it also made me proud that she looked so fucking hot while walking up the sidewalk with his seed in her.

True, we probably should not have lied to him about her being fertile and that he had probably knocked her up from the jizz he shot into her. Then again, he got this cocky attitude in thinking that my wife was going to have his baby for me to raise. Two grown daughters, now out of the house, were enough for us. Plus, Judith opted for tying the tubes after our second child and now takes birth control so she has fewer and lighter periods.

Judith has broken him away from his vows to his wife of three years by offering him a really hot piece of ass. And, the way she looks up at him as she takes his arm when she talks so she can press it against her breasts and the way she rolls that ass makes me want to catch up and throw her down and screw her even as he looks at her with the same thoughts.

They are an odd mismatch. He with his boyish blond Mormon Church look and she looking wickedly sexy in her one piece short suit with the zipper lowered to show generous cleavage and those ass cheeks moving around without the cum stained panties that I have in my pocket.

Knowing she loves the feel of a man's cum in her vagina, and knowing that he gave her a couple of pretty good shots make me wonder if it is starting to leak out a little bit. She always told me she could hold my cum inside for a long time by clenching her pussy tight. Judith is doing that now with this stranger's sperm. Not mine this time. She said she could hold my cum in all the next day when she wanted to feel the wetness inside her.

They stop outside a little shop and Judith points that they are going inside. A nice little spot to stop for something to drink. They order sodas and she turns around to ask me if I wanted my usual Diet Coke.

"Sure do. Thank you so much." I reply.

"Okay, thought maybe you had you mind on something stiffer."

"Cute, do we want to sit or go back to the hotel?

Judith is ready to get back at it. "Let's go to the hotel. Ham doesn't have a lot of time until his wife expects him to pick up her and her sister."

"So, Ham, tell us about your wife and children," I asked with a smile as we start walking to the hotel, "and make a guess about how putting it to my wife may affect your marriage,"

"I don't think she would ever find out from me."

"Does she think you would not have sex with someone else and be able to hide the fact you cheated?"

"Do you think your wife would cheat on you? Or, is that something you are lying to yourself about?"

"That is why I want the romance in the marriage rather than the children and the minivan like I said to you when we met. She likes sex and we neither want the additional distraction. I don't think she has a reason to cheat on me."

"Gosh, you two," Judith interrupts. "We have about two hours for me to screw Ham and then our lives go back to normal. His wife isn't going to know unless he tells her. We live twenty-five hundred miles away. It's not like we have to hide guilty looks when we see each other on the street."

We arrived at the hotel and entered the cool lobby. The three of us looked like we were a meeting of old friends. We rode the elevator up to our room with Judith giving him a wet kiss while he played with her ass cheeks during the trip up.

When we got in the room Judith casually took off her outfit and laid back, spread out, naked in the big chair.

"Come on Ham, get rid of those clothes and get ready to cheat on your wife while she is at the movies with her sister," Judith teased.

"How about you Dear? Are you ready to see me take his cock inside me again? Do I have your approval? Do you want to see your little wife get fucked by this young stud?"

"Sure thing, Sweetie!" I said, as I could not be more agreeable to the idea.

Ham seemed a little slow to react. I think the reality was that the first encounter was kind of unreal and the fact he was in a hotel room with me and my wife was really settling in on him. And, Judith, lying back naked with her pussy exposed, but not showing any sign of cum leaking out, looked so hot I almost took off my clothes and fucked her myself.

Judith sensed the pause in his actions and made her move on Ham. She stood up and gave him a naked hug and started playing with his cock through his pants. Ham responded with his hands on the sides of her tits and she moaned and starting kissing him with an exaggerated tongue kiss that left them both breathless.

Turning to me she ran her hands over her body and then with both hands on her pussy used a little girl voice and asked, "Do you want to see your little wifey fuck the nice man? Do you want to see him buried all the way and shoot some more cum in me? Do you want your little wife to take some more sperm to be sure she is pregnant?"

The lie we kept telling Ham about Judith being fertile right now seemed to work on Ham as there was a nice bulge in his pants. I think his namesake Brigham must have raised the idea in him that he had two wives to fuck. His and mine. And, mine seemed to be getting his interest fast by talking about being bred my this young Mormon.

Looking at Ham's expression I asked, "Tell me Ham, you have two children; boys or girls?"

"Uh, two boys ..."

"I have two girls. Always wanted a son. Since the male's sperm is supposed to determine the sex of the child, I hope you have knocked her up. Please fuck her some more. Fill her up with your cum. Drain you balls in her deep and often. Breed her with your child so her stomach swells and she has a son for me to raise."

"Let's get to it lover," Judith added, still with the little girl voice.

"Wow, you look so good. I can't believe I've had you and am about to screw you again."

"It's a sure thing, Ham. Let me see what you look like without these clothes."

There could have been a little problem there as Ham was wearing his Mormon underwear that couples wear to pledge and insure their fidelity and their place in heaven together. Turns out his mind was well made up as he stripped down completely to being totally naked. Apparently his idea of heaven was nestled between Judith's legs.

Judith reached out and grabbed his stiff prick and lowered herself a little so she could kiss the head of it while maneuvering him towards the bed. Still holding on she turned to me, "Here goes, I'll be fucking this lovely man just like you wanted. Now that I've done this and am about to take him inside me again, I'm sure glad you had this fantasy about me fucking someone else."

Then she kissed the end of him again and pushed him back on the bed, following him, and tickling and kissing, and nuzzling his body with her cunt exposed towards me as she loved on him.

The two of them rolled around on the bed for several minutes. Then she moved so she could face me with his dick looking really hard and throbbing in her hand. She had her face down so the hardness was against her cheek.

"Momma's gonna get some young cock, baby!" She kissed it's head again and then took the head into her mouth. I could see her running her tongue around on it inside her lips. She popped it back out, kissed the head a couple more times and moved her face forward so her mouth went back down over the head.

"Whoa, Judy!" Ham was a bit short on breath. "I've never had that done before. You almost got a mouthful."

"Really?" She turned to face him and I saw her head go back over his cockhead again. She kissed it several times. Then took him back in her mouth and then a loud sucking pop as she pulled back from it. "Your wife never did that? Even a little? Maybe she doesn't think you would like it. Have you ever gone down on her or even given her pussy a quick kiss?"

"We hear about it. But, didn't think it would be right?"

"Was what I just did right? Would you think you could enjoy it from her?"

"Uh ... sure, I just don't have any idea how to ask"

"I think maybe she would not be shy about it if you went first. You know, if you have her spread out and ready to fuck, just back off a little bit and plant a kiss right in the middle of it. Kiss it a couple more times and if she hasn't asked you what the fuck you are doing run your tongue along it. You may have to do it a couple of different times so she can get the idea to do it to you."

"I think I would be so nervous about her liking it I would get it right"

"No, come over here while I sit in the big chair." Judith laid back in the chair with her feet in the air looking all the bit of being ready to fuck. "Get between my legs like you are going to fuck me. Now back off just a little and put a little kiss right here."

"But, I have cum in you twice already today. I don't want to kiss my own cum."

"Alright, there may be a bit of dried cum from us fucking at the store. Let me clean that up. What is inside is staying side. You won't be touching actual cum."

Looking at me, "Honey, get me a warm wash cloth please from the bathroom."

She took the wash cloth and washed over her pussy and dipped inside a little so Ham would have a clean place to practice.

Still Ham seemed uncertain. I wouldn't trust her for me to be kissing her cunt lips and she push out some cum at me.

Ham moved his face towards her snatch. She wiggled a bit and used her had behind his head to guide him. About six inches away Judith pointed to her pussy and told him to plant a soft kiss to one side of her slit. He kissed it and they both laughed.

"Ham, you are still alive," she did the little girl voice again, "You kissed a pussy and you are alive. Kiss it again."

So, he did. And, again. Maybe a dozen kisses. Each one a little more firm than the last.

"Okay, lesson one is over ... now kiss it dead center."

I was on the edge of my seat because I was expecting some kind push from Judith that would put cum in his face.

Instead, Ham kissed her right on the slit.

"Great, let's get to lesson three. Kiss between my cunt lips, right on the slit, and take your tongue and run it along one side ... and now run it up and down the inside of the lip on the other side. Are you okay?"

"Yes, that was much better than I expected. I'll want to do that some more."

"Next lesson then. Move up to the top of my pussy and kiss my clit. You know, the little button at top ... arrgguhhh, you do know where a clit is. Kiss my clit and pull it with you lips. Oh shit, stop or I'll cum, and if I cum some of yours from earlier today is probably going to come out."

Ham stopped and looked up at Judith, sort of red in the face, but with a huge smile.

Judith tapped him on the forehead, "Look, Ham has one of those pussy eating grins you hear so much about."

"Ham, there is one more lesson. Put your face back between my legs and kiss the middle of my slit again. The last thing for you to learn is to take your tongue and dip it in my pussy and move it around inside. Don't worry, your cum isn't that close to coming out."

Taking her word for it, Ham went at it. Judith smiled and winked at me. There is no way she is not slipping him some of his own jizz.

See, tastes good. Now come up here and fuck me.

We still had to clear out Ham for the date with Thomas and his big dick later in the evening.

That gave Judith and Ham another hours to fuck each other silly. It was fun to see the enthusiasm of youth as Ham nailed her three times in the room as well as the two loads from the store.

I got to watch some pretty intense stuff and Judith, or as he called her Judy, seemed 18 years old again.

Ham, rushed off to meet his wife and her sister. I wish I could be there for the first time she gets kissed on her pussy.

We need to clean up and wait for the phone call from Thomas.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds