• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Cowboy Needed

Cowboy Needed

I'm not what most would call "sexy." At least I don't think so. I've always been more of a tomboy; goofing off with my guy friends, telling dirty jokes, spending most of my time outside getting dirty, or making fun of those prissy girls all done up in makeup and tight scanty clothes and big strappy heels who shudder at the thought of stepping foot anywhere put a flashy club.

It probably didn't help that I grew up on a ranch. I learned more about branding and doctoring livestock as a teenager than most girls would chance to consider. At five two and one hundred and twenty pounds, you learn to be self sufficient. Especially when a big bull is staring you down in a small corral and he sure as hell isn't going to sit pretty for you to vaccinate him.

I can rope and ride with the best cowboys around. They know me and respect me because I've earned it. I have a good reputation and no one would venture to guess that I'm not the "good girl" I appear to be: at least not when I'm by myself.

When no one is around I let my mind wander. I wonder what it would be like to have my tight virgin pussy stretched wide and ravished by a big cock, the owner of which completely disregarding how it might hurt to have my sweet young hole pounded. I've daydreamed about having a man slip his massive member deep inside my untried ass, and shoot his load deep into my bowels. I wake up with thoughts of having a man fuck my face, forcing his manhood deep into my throat, not caring if I can breathe or if it brings tears to my eyes.

I yearn to be dominated.

So, definitely there must be something wrong with me. What normal girl would get turned on watching a stallion cover a mare? It makes me wet to see such a primal, purely sexual act; no gentle coaxing or sweet lovemaking, but hard, hot sex with grunts and biting and squeals. You'll never see a mare complain, at least not when she's in the grips of such a hard heat that she yearns to have a stallion deep inside her. Her hormones have gone haywire and make her want to copulate more than anything else. But at least a mare only acts like that when she's in heat. I feel like that all the time.

I touch myself at night. I wonder how different it would be to have a man stroke the tender skin of my sweet lips, playing with the soft curls that cover my womanhood. What would it be like to have a man spread me open and toy with the tiny sensitive bud within? I can bring myself to peak with these thoughts, but I know there's more to be had than just my own hands under the sheets.

I bet you're thinking to yourself, "then do it already! Go find a guy and let him fuck you!" And I guess you're right, but how can I get up the courage to ask one of the guys I've grown up with to look at me as anything other than a tomboy? Or, worse than that, how can I ask them to do all these dirty things to me? Not me. They wouldn't consider the fact that I'd dream of such things.

So, now you can see my dilemma. I was beyond sexually frustrated, and I was completely stumped as to what to do, that is until Ethan came along.

I was managing to make it through my days, albeit in a constant state of wetness, by working as hard as I could in the daylight, and rubbing myself to climax before drifting off to sleep at night. It was a hard several months. My sexual curiosity was getting worse everyday and I didn't know how much more I could take.

Then, like the answer to a prayer, Ethan drove up in his beat up Dodge pickup one day looking for work. He was tall, broad shouldered, and had that cockiness about him that most good looking, hard working guys have, especially cowboys. He wore his black Stetson tilted back on his head (in what Chris LeDoux would call a Texas grin, even though Ethan wasn't from Texas), his well worn Wrangler jeans low on his hips, and a button up shirt that clung to his chest like it was happy to be there.

I knew in that instant, he was what I needed. He was quite a bit older than me, I could tell, but that didn't stop me from thinking about all the things I wanted Ethan to do to my body.

I had to plan though. A guy like him wouldn't look twice at me unless I could figure out a way to entice him. After I was certain he would be hired, I nonchalantly made my way back to the house and straight up the stairs to my room. I flung open the closet doors and began rummaging through all my clothes, desperately searching for something that could be passed off as "sexy."

There wasn't much to work with . . . The best I had was a few tank tops and a few pairs of jeans that I'd outgrown some time ago. I shimmied into the pair of jeans with the most potential and turned around to survey my ass in the mirror.

Not bad really. I did have a nice butt, but tight jeans were a pain when you were on a horse all day. "I guess I'll have to suck it up." I thought to myself. I had set my sights on Ethan and I was going all out. I turned back around to study my perky breasts. Sure, they weren't the biggest, but if I could find that stupid push up bra I got as a joke a few years ago, I bet they'd look quite nice. I rifled around some more, finding and getting into said bra and slipping a tight tank top over my head. As an after thought, I shook my long hair out of its standard ponytail and went to put on my boots.

"What will the guys think?" I thought to myself. I took one last look in the mirror and was pretty proud of what I'd created. My small figure could potentially pass as sexy in this. I smiled to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Lazy J Ranch wasn't the biggest around, but I knew that it's the kind of place a guy wouldn't mind working for. The owners are stand up people, and there was no sign that they going under anytime soon, so I thought it was a good a place as any to start looking for a job.

I was fresh to Arizona, having come from a New Mexico cattle ranch that had gone under. It suited my timing just fine though. The Boss' wife was getting a bit clingy and all our "relationship" had started out as was physical. She was a sweet little piece with big welcoming boobs and a soft ass that was easy to hold onto as you fucked her from behind. But settling down wasn't my style and lately she had been hinting that we should run off together.

I had been a cowboy and a drifter most of my life. A drifter since I looked old enough to pass for eighteen, and a cowboy ever since falling in love with a simple life. There are no complications on a ranch. You do your job well, get paid, maybe get laid, and move on when it just doesn't suit you anymore. I'd worked on several ranches, a few dude setups (which was fun cause there were always well off women who wanted to have their legs spread by a real cowboy), but mostly cattle outfits. It was hard work, but mostly good people who respected you if you weren't an idiot.

I pulled up to the main house at Lazy J at seven in the morning and was hired on the spot. It was like I figured; a good ranch is always in need of a good hand. And I had a good reputation, even if it was from the next state over. I parked my truck in front of the bunkhouse, threw my bags on an empty bunk, and grabbed my saddle. There was work to be done and now I was getting paid to do it.

As I walked into the barn, a sexy little thing peeked her head out of the tack room and looked me up and down. Her long black hair suggested an Indian heritage, though her complexion hinted otherwise. She had lightly tanned skin with hints of freckles across her cheeks. And she must have poured herself into that tank top this morning because her sweet little breasts were protesting and strained to pop out of the low cut top. As I walked closer to join her in the tack room I could see that her skin tight jeans left nothing to the imagination, either.

"Hi there," I said and tipped my hat. "I'm Ethan. I'm supposed to meet Sam here to get a horse." I tried not to stare at her. She had this pouty little mouth that was begging to be kissed. And I swear she bent over to pick up a bridle off the floor just to tease me.

"I'm Sam." She smiled and turned to walk out the door.

I stood there a second to catch my breath then dashed out to follow her. "What? You're Sam?" I couldn't quite understand. I though Sam would be some old foreman, not this hot little thing.

"Yep. Sam Johnson. I live here." She kept walking towards the end of the barn where a few horses peered out over the half doors. She walked past them and right out the barn door.

"There are work hand horses in the corrals out back here. The ones in the barn are my family's." She opened the corral gate and put a halter on a big black gelding who looked to be about twenty. "This is Cuervo. He'll be yours for the first few weeks, till we can trust you on a horse." Her eyes laughed at me. I wondered what joke I was missing.

"Okay." I said. She handed me the lead rope and turned to walk back into the barn. I followed, with a less than eager Cuervo reluctantly trailing along. I did, however, enjoy the view of Sam walking ahead of me. I could imagine grabbing that tight ass and pressing my now hard dick into the cleft of her cheeks. I wondered for an instant if she'd squeal when she felt how big I am.

Seeming to sense my thoughts, she turned just then and stopped mere inches in front of me. She tilted forward until her firm breasts and taught nipples were flat against my chest and peered up at me from under long black lashes. She put one hand on my chest and one hand on my erection and then sighed as she closed her eyes and licked her lips. "You might be just what my tight little pussy has been hoping for." With that she turned and walked into the barn office and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh. My. God! What did I just do?!" I screamed at myself inside my head. I can't believe I just played the slut for a man I didn't even know. I saw him. I wanted him. Apparently that was all I needed to throw myself at him.

I was shaking with nerves. Or maybe it was excitement? I couldn't be sure, but at this moment, I truly felt like the slut in one of my daydreams. I didn't know what to expect now . . . Will Ethan follow me? I hoped so. Will he notice how shaky I am? Please no. I knew he could give me what I'd been begging for so long now.

I started as I heard the doorknob turn. I looked all around me and decided to sit back against the desk and put one foot up on a chair. As Ethan walked in, I could see his straining hard on through his jeans. He looked at me and I smiled back at him. "Come here, Cowboy." I beckoned him with my index finger then slowly put it in my mouth. He groaned and practically jumped over to where I was. He grabbed me behind the head and locked his mouth onto mine. His other hand swiftly found its way under my shirt and cupped my right boob. With his thumb he rubbed my nipple through the padded material of my bra.

"You must be a dream." Ethan half groaned as he pulled away and drug in a sharp breath. He slowly pushed me back on the desk and ran both hands down the front of my body and back up again. "You're so beautiful." He skimmed both hands under my tank top and slowly slipped the material up and over my head. Dropping my tank, he reached to his own shirt and unceremoniously popped all the pearl snap buttons down the front to expose his pale, well muscled chest. He then leaned over me and locked his mouth onto mine again. He spread my legs with his knees as he crawled up on the desk with me. Then broke the kiss and concentrated once again on my breasts. He slowly pulled one and then the other out the top of my bra and took turns savoring each of them.

My wetness must have been soaking through my jeans at this point because all of a sudden, I wasn't playing a part anymore. I was so turned on and ready to be filled by Ethan's cock I wasn't nervous at all. I was the slut I had imagined myself to be. I fumbled with the zipper of Ethan's pants. He leaned back to assist me and then slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slipped the tight material off my ass. He slid them off one leg and then the other and dropped them to the floor.

Ethan cupped my small mound through my soaked silk panties and began toying with my clit. I about came unglued. His rough hand on my most sensitive part was more intense than I had imagined. It was a pure electric feeling and I shivered and involuntarily bucked my hips off the desk. I let my head fall back and his mouth came to my throat. He lightly nipped at me and then whispered hoarsely, "Beg for it. Beg for my big cock."

"Please." I pleaded. "Please let me have your big cock."

He stood up and let his pants fall to his knees along with his briefs. His erection sprung forward and I reached to caress it with both hands. It was amazingly smooth and impossibly hard. His thick shaft was crowned with an even thicker smooth head. I could feel the veins pulsing beneath my hands. Ethan grabbed me by the back of the neck and lifted me forward, scooting me to the very edge of the desk. "What do you want? I didn't hear you."

"I want your big hard cock deep inside me, Ethan." I moaned as he ripped my panties down. "Please. You don't know how long I've waited."

With that, Ethan grabbed my butt in both hands and lifted me off the desk, his hard member aimed right at the core of me. He hesitated for a fraction of a second, rubbing my sweet juices over the head of his cock. Then, without warning, he slammed me down onto his pulsing hard on. I felt impaled, on fire, split open. . . and . . . full; for the very first time. I muffled a scream into his shoulder as I clung to him. I was breathing through my teeth and I knew he could sense that something was wrong. He stilled immediately, struggling to catch his breath.

"Oh, my God. You're a virgin." He said it in such a pained voice that I peered up at him with what must have been a grimace on my face. "How . . . Why?" He shook his head as if to clear his mind. "I can't stop, Sam. You feel too good. I can't stop." I could tell he was mad at himself for not having enough control to pull himself from my tight pussy. I could still feel his enormous cock pulsing inside me, beating the rhythm of his heartbeat. It was racing just like mine. He pulled back ever so slightly and thrust forward again. I was still in pain, but the heat was beginning to spread again.

"Kiss me, Ethan." I barely whispered it. His mouth caught mine as tears started running down my face. He was thrusting inside me again and he wouldn't take his mouth from mine. He gently squeezed my butt and started pulling my ass to meet his thrusts, each time bottoming out inside me. He thrust faster and faster, my need for release rising with each stroke. Finally, I felt it, a welling up of sensations deep inside me. My breath caught in my chest and I held on to him with all my strength as a wave of ecstasy crashed over me. I squealed as I felt his dick swell, impossibly, bigger and I felt his body shake as he shot load after load of hot sticky cum inside me.

We both sat there panting for a few moments. I was afraid to look at him. What would he think of the game I had played to get him to fuck me?

Ethan kept his eyes closed for a few moments and held me against him. Then, in a quiet whisper, he said, "Sam, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into. I'm not going to get enough of you anytime soon." With that he kissed me again. Then he leaned back and pulled his now softening member from my severely sore pussy.

After dressing, he turned and said, "If you'll excuse me, I have to go catch Cuervo." He half-laughed pulled his hat down on his head and then he was gone.

I sat there for a second recovering from the realization of what I had just done and then smiled to myself. All my fantasies could be coming true within a matter of days. It was an exciting feeling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Cowboy Needed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds