• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Getting Ready

Getting Ready

This is a letter that is just one of a series of letters written from a wife named Catherine, to her husband Michael. He has asked her to recount any incidences of a sexual or sensual nature. So she is happy to accommodate his request and she purposely uses all the words that excite him when she describes herself and her body in these stories because they always lead to great loving after they read them together. Sometimes she will even act out the sexier parts as he reads them aloud.

For those who want help to visualize her, Catherine is a very beautiful woman. She is five foot four inches tall, light brunette hair, 46 years old, huge green eyes, a stunning face, tiny nose and perfect teeth and smile. She has pert medium size breasts, a cute shape with a fabulous bubble butt and toned muscular legs from weight training, running and biking. She grew up in the country on a huge ranch and is definitely a country girl at heart. He was always a city boy. I hope you enjoy her stories and memories.

GETTING READY

Hi Honey,

I know you love me to tell you my memories of anything that I might recall and find sexy or exciting. And I know you love me to write them to you in letter form. You are a bit weird, but you are the greatest lover ever so I can put up with weird.

And I will admit this is getting more and more fun writing these stories to you. I get downright hot and wet sometimes when I remember the details of things I have experienced. I also realized today that until you got me thinking back, I had almost forgotten about a lot of these things or at least not really thought of them as particularly 'sexual' at the time.

Today my friend Diane, you know the one you call the gorgeous brunette, told me that when her older brother was staying with them last weekend she walked out of her bedroom naked to get herself a towel and she accidentally walked right into him as he was walking down the hall.

So of course he saw her nude. She said, he was startled and put his hands up like two stop signs or something so he wouldn't smash into her and knock her down and she basically walked her breasts right into them!

She said she thought it so funny and she really didn't think it was a big deal and just said, laughing, "Oh sorry Jim." But she said he stared at her like she was some sexy goddess or something. We both laughed at what suckers guys are for any naked woman's body, even a woman who is related to him.

I know she is hot, but that's sort of what made it funnier to us. She said she stood there naked for about 15 seconds and laughed at her brother's reaction and told him, "Tommy, get a grip, I'm just your sister!!! And they're just boobs, you see your wife's every day!!"

Then she walked into the bathroom while he stared at her bare butt." She said as she shut the bathroom door she could see him still 'frozen' in place, still staring, mouth open. We got such a kick out of that one.

Well that little story of hers got me to thinking and I remembered another thing I did when I lived with my brother Dan and his friend, and our roommate, John. You and I had met each other already and we had been dating for a while.

So for you to get the timeline, this happened when I was still living with my brother Dan and his old high school buddy, John, in John's double wide trailer. John had one end of the trailer and my brother Dan and I shared the other end.

Thanks to your encouraging, I was starting to get more comfortable with myself being naked, by taking your advice of simply BEING naked more of the time. You kept telling me that the more time I spent doing anything new, the more natural it would become and the same applied to being naked. That made perfect sense so I decided to try it.

Now instead of getting dressed real fast I would remain naked a while and do my hair and makeup first. And I started to sometimes sleep naked. And like when I got up in the middle of the night to get a drink or a quick little bite of something from the fridge, I'd just walk out there naked. Lots of times if no one else was home, I would even walk around the house naked just to get used to BEING naked.

I decided to do something that I know seems a little weird. I thought of it like a safe and practical way to get more experience being naked. I truly did find the more I was naked, the more natural it felt to be naked, just like you said it would be, and the more I really liked it too.

My bedroom was tiny and cramped and the bathroom my brother and I shared was tiny too. It was way too small for me to get ready in comfortably. Brother Danny, on the other hand, had a nice big bedroom with a great big mirror in it that he had leaned up against the wall.

I loved to get ready in there after my shower. I would usually walk into his room wrapped in my towel and then use the hair dryer and dry my hair and then sit on the floor and put on my makeup. Dan and I would talk the whole time and laugh and just have fun.

I even left the hair dryer in there most of the time. Dan never cared. He worked weird hours, mainly in the evening so he was always sleeping in. When I'd come in he'd sit up and we'd talk and visit a little bit while I got ready. We've always been such good friends.

Although, I remember one morning I walked in and he was laying there naked and awake. That was a little odd because I had never seen him naked before. I was talking to him for over a minute before I think he actually realized he was naked.

I think he sleeps in the nude and it had been sooo hot that he probably just hadn't realized he was uncovered or else he just didn't think about it. Anyway after a minute of talking to me with his penis 'right there' he noticed and said, "Oh, sorry Cath." and he pulled his sheet up to his hips. I said, "Oh no problem, you're my brother, plus it's doesn't bother me a bit."

That summer had been a sweltering, unseasonably hot summer and to make matters worse, the air conditioning never worked in that place so we were all sweating all the time.

This one morning that I am recalling for you, after my shower, wrapped in my towel, I came into his room and said, "Good morning Dan." Almost without thinking I just dropped my towel on the floor by the mirror and began getting ready.

Dan was laying there and he sees me naked and says," Catherine, what are you doing?" I said, "I hope you don't mind Danny, it's just so dang hot. After all, you are my brother so its O.K. isn't? But if it really offends you I can cover up."

He said, "Well, I guess its O.K. with me if you don't mind." I said, "No I don't mind at all. Frankly I love the freedom and I'm beginning to love being nude too. I'd like to be able to walk around a little without worrying about covering up all the time."

He said, "O.K. it's your home too and you pay rent here so I guess you can walk around the whole place nude if you want. It's fine with me."

Well it became my daily routine. I'd come in and toss my towel down and stand there and dry my hair and then either kneel or sit in front of the mirror and put on my makeup.

Sometimes I'd stand in front of Dan and ask him to look at my body while I asked if he thought if my tummy or butt looked fat or if he thought I needed to shave my pussy again. If I had just trimmed or shaved it, I'd ask him how it looked. After he'd say whatever he thought, I'd say thanks and I'd begin drying my hair.

As you know, I have nice thick hair and it was even longer then and really curly. I always bend way over and brush it with one hand as I blow dry it with the other hand because having it hanging down as I dry it makes it all the more big and fluffy.

I knew I was letting Dan see my bare bottom and I could see him in the mirror looking at me. I knew that even my sweet little pussy was showing from behind too, but I didn't care.

And I'd stand up straight, with my feet a little bit apart, poking my butt out because that felt good on my back. I'd keep drying my hair while fluffing it with one hand and holding the dryer in the other.

This worked well, and it sure made my breasts bounce and sway. I loved that feeling of my breasts bouncing and moving.I still do. It makes me feel sexy too, so I did it a lot.

I didn't care that Dan saw all of me naked. I must confess, Honey, that my favorite part was when I'd stand with my feet way apart and bend over and then wave the hairdryer between my legs to dry myself and I'd point it at my pussy and I could feel my pussy lips 'flap' back and forth. Even though they aren't unusually big lips, when the air blows at them so fast, they really move.

The first time he saw me do that he said, "Whoooa!!!! Now that is something I never thought I'd see!!!!" I laughed and so did he. I said, "I know, they're kinda 'flappy' aren't they?" He said, "yup, I guess so!"

It was just exciting to be naked in general and especially to be naked in front of any guy at all. I felt so safe with Dan.

I never had any sexual feelings toward him at all and neither did he toward me. I know that because I even asked him to be sure I wasn't creating a bad situation for him.

I think that is why it was so fun because I felt so safe and cause he obviously enjoyed our time too.

One morning I got in there, tossed off my towel, picked up my hairdryer and I couldn't find my brush. I remembered I had left it in the living room the night before. Without really thinking about it I just started to walk out of the bedroom to go out to the living room.

Well there was our room mate John sitting way down at the end of the hallway at the breakfast table eating cereal. John is so nice, but he is such a country boy nerd. I have known him all my life since he and Dan were best friends growing up in our small town.

You had met him several times and said that since he was obviously respectful, harmless and nice, that if I ever wanted to let him 'accidentally' see me naked, it would be O.K. with you.

I also knew that he was totally enamored with me, but still he was ALWAYS polite. I also knew that if I wanted to get my brush I would have to walk all the way from the bedroom at one end of the trailer, to where he was eating breakfast, and then right past him only a foot from him to get to the couch.

Then I'd be able to get the brush and I'd have to walk all the way back again down that long hallway. It was a lot of walking, a lot of naked walking in front of a guy.

I decided in that split second that I would just do it. Instead of going back into the bedroom and at least wrapping in my towel, I decided that it would do no harm to let him have a peek. I took a deep breath and left the bedroom and walked out into the hall toward the kitchen.

He spotted me right away. I think he always kept one eye open down my end of the hall in hopes I would walk into my room or the bathroom in my panties or something.

As I first saw him from the far end of the hall I called out to him, "Sorry John, I just have to grab my brush. Look away if you're offended."

He replied, "Are you kidding me Catherine!?!? Offended!!!??!? Oh new new new, noo, no, no!!!! I am THEE happiest guy on Earth at this moment! You are just magnificent!!!" He was sitting straight up and studying my every motion.

I had so much fun strolling nude toward him, so aware of my fine breasts bouncing and swaying and I could feel my nipples becoming erect too!!! I didn't even care.

I got up to him, within a foot of him, and I was totally naked. Then I walked past him as I picked up my brush, and I turned around and walked back past him again.

He was so shocked and delighted to see my naked body with my nice boobies bouncing and swaying as I jiggled and swayed past him. I know he didn't blink even once. He just stared at me and kept on. "Cath-er-ine!!!! You are SOOOOO ... SEX ... EEEEEE!!!!!! Ouh, ouh, ouh!!!!!!

I had to laugh as I grabbed my brush and said in a playful voice, "Well thank you kind Sir! But it's just a naked body, no big deal really." As I said that, I walked right past him again and back to Dan's room.

I knew full well that I was letting John see my fine bubble butt wiggle, jiggle, switch and sway as I walked the long walk back down the hallway.

I will confess that I was doing a little bit of a 'runway stomp' to make everything bounce just a little bit more than usual too. He whistled a huge wolf whistle and said, "Now THAT is the prettiest little butt I have ever seen in my whole sorry life!!!!!!"

So as a reward for that cute complliment, just before I turned to go back into Dan's room I stopped, poked my bottom way out, and I mean waaay out, looked over my shoulder at him and I smacked my awesome protruding buttocks twice, on each sassy cheek, quite hard with the brush.

That was really exciting I must admit, for both of us. I finished getting ready and we didn't really bring it up later, which I was grateful for.

Anyway I just wanted to let you know another memory I recalled. I will gladly read it to you tonight IF, and MISTER, that is ONLY IF, you will get naked, then strip me naked and rub baby oil all over every inch of my perfect, sexy body and then lick my pussy until I grab the sheets and scream. Is that a big ten four LOVER BOY?!?!?!?

I'm guessing it is.

Then, as always, if after reading the story, you determine that I was just TOO naughty of a girl, you may spank my luscious little rear end as I lay naked across your lap.

Love,

Your modest, loving, faithful, little hot sexy wife,

Catherine

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Getting Ready

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 460 milliseconds