• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Sean Michaels Loves Strapons

Sean Michaels Loves Strapons

Black porn starlet and dominatrix extraordinaire Mistress Lola Lane smiled to herself as she worked the dildo into Sean Michaels asshole. The tall, sexy Black stud stroked his thick, uncircumcised Black cock as he got fucked in the ass by a Black woman's strap-on dildo for the first time. Lola Lane reached for Sean Michaels thick cock and stroked it for him while fucking him with her strap-on dildo. She couldn't believe that she was fucking the legendary Sean Michaels, really fucking him. Wow. Ever since she first did a series of interracial strap-on domination movies, Lola Lane had been interested in BDSM and female domination. And she had lots of fun with male and female clients. Imagine her surprise when one of her clients turned out to be legendary African-American porn star and fellow Hall of Fame inductee Sean Michaels.

Lola Lane, the sexy, big-booty Black female porn star who has starred in literally hundreds of movies thought she'd seen it all. Until she met Sean Michaels. The Black porn stud who specializes in interracial porn movies. He can be seen butt-fucking all kinds of submissive White women. The kind who can't wait to get on their knees to suck a Black man's dick before he fucks their pussies and assholes, usually one after the other. Yeah, Sean Michaels is known as a dominant performer in the adult film industry. And he's got legions of male and female fans all over the world. Yet he secretly yearns to be dominated by a Black woman in the bedroom. This coming from a macho Black male porn star. How about that?

Well, if Black female domination is what Sean Michaels wants, he came to the right place. Black women don't get any more dominant than Lola Lane. She wasn't intimidated by Sean Michaels height, his good looks or his gigantic, uncut Black cock. Nope. She took out her strap-on dildo, her whips and chains, and went to work. And Sean Michaels was most thankful for that. First, Lola Lane decided to show Sean Michaels who the boss was. She wanted him to know she wasn't one of those weak, submissive White bitches whom he casually fucked in the ass all day and every day. She was a strong Black woman. So she made him kneel before her and beg to suck her strap-on dildo. Like a good little slut, Sean Michaels did as he was told.

Sean Michaels stroked his gigantic Black cock while sucking Lola Lane's thick strap-on dildo. He polished her dildo with his tongue. In a very cruel tone, Lola Lane told him that his saliva was the only lubricant he'd get when it came time for her to fuck him in the ass. Upon hearing that, Sean Michaels sucked Lola Lane's plastic cock with gusto. Lola Lane gently patted his head as he sucked her good. Hot damn this was really turning her on. She couldn't wait to fuck Sean Michaels ass with her dildo. The sight of him kneeling before her and obediently sucking her strap-on dildo turned her on like you would not believe. Her pussy was so damn wet. Hot damn.

After Sean Michaels practically bathed the strap-on dildo with his saliva, Lola Lane deemed him ready for some fucking. So she put him on his back, face down and ass up. With a cruel smile on her beautiful face, the African-American dominatrix told the Black male porn star that she was about to fuck him like a bitch. Without another word, Lola Lane pressed the dildo against Sean Michaels asshole. Slowly, she eased it inside. Sean Michaels grunted as she penetrated him. Hot damn. He couldn't believe what was happening to him. After all those years, his fantasy was finally coming true. For years he dreamed of getting fucked in the ass by a truly dominant woman wielding a strap-on dildo. Unfortunately, due to his image as a super macho Black porn stud, he was too intimidating for even the most stalwart dominatrix out there. Well, all that changed when he met Mistress Lola Lane, an adult film insider who dabbled in the world of domination. And he was most thankful for that.

Lola Lane spat in Sean Michaels face while sodomizing him with her strap-on dildo. Although she hadn't told him this, this was her first time dominating a Black man with her strap-on dildo. Most of her clients were White men and the occasional curious White woman. Lola Lane knew there were Black guys out there who yearned to get dominated by a woman. She just didn't know there were Black men who wanted to get dominated by Black women. One of her friends, a blonde-haired White dominatrix told her of her Black male clients who were into race play, a fetish Lola Lane found quite disturbing. Well, to each his own. That's how Lola Lane saw it. She had always wanted to fuck a Black stud in the ass with her strap-on dildo. She just didn't think the Black stud in question would turn out to be a fellow adult film industry insider and Black porn superstar.

Lola Lane plunged the strap-on dildo into the forbidden depths of Sean Michaels asshole. The Black stud squealed as she fucked him roughly. To add insult to proverbial injury, Lola Lane took out her whip. She whipped Sean Michaels while sodomizing him with her strap-on dildo. With her whip she hit his face, his chest, his back and his ass. Hell, she even hit his balls. Amazingly, it only turned him on more. He screamed in pain mixed with pleasure and begged her for more. Emboldened by such a receptive submissive, Lola Lane went to town on Sean Michaels. She continued beating him with the whip and punctuated it by smacking his face, spitting on him and twisting his cock and balls hard while slamming her dildo up his ass. Black porn superstar Sean Michaels howled in pain mixed with pleasure as Mistress Lola Lane unleashed hell on him. Lola Lane really let him have it and in the end, he came more spectacularly than ever before. Lola Lane gripped Sean Michaels gigantic cock as he came. She smeared his cum all over his face. Letting him taste himself. Sean Michaels tasted himself and discovered that he tasted okay. Something hundreds of Black women, White women, Asian women and Hispanic women in the adult film industry already knew. Lola Lane helped him back on his feet, and then they hit the showers.

Sean Michaels discovered a lot of things about himself thanks to Mistress Lola Lane. The Black porn stud discovered that even though he fucked White women in the ass for a living, he could never submit to a White dominatrix. Something deep inside of him yearns for the domination that only a Black woman could provide. For his Black female domination needs, he's got Mistress Lola Lane. His fellow porn star and adult film industry insider. And you know what? They are both happy with this arrangement. Black men in need of female domination usually turn to the nearest Black dominatrix? Because every Black man knows Black women are the bossiest women on the planet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Sean Michaels Loves Strapons

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 748 milliseconds