• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Campers

Happy Campers

The narrow road through the primeval forest was hardly more than a trail. It finally petered out, and, loaded down with camping supplies, my family set out on foot for the secluded campsite. My beautiful wife Joyce and our three daughters April, May, and June, led the way and my son Jack and I, burdened down like pack mules, brought up the rear.

Jack and I had discovered the campsite on a fishing trip. The meadow on the banks of the crystal-clear lake showed no signs of having been visited by any living thing other than deer and elk. Privacy was very important to us, as you'll soon see. Jack and I had to make two more arduous trips between the van and the campsite. By the time we finished, the women had stripped off their clothes and were swimming in the cool water of the lake. As we set up camp, we could hear them laughing and splashing. We were sorely tempted to cool off with a quick dip, but there would be time for that later. We tossed aside our sweat-soaked clothing and worked in the nude.

With the camp functional, Jack and I headed for the lake with bars of soap hanging around our necks. He already had a nice hard-on, and my cock was at half-mast and steadily rising. We reached the bank and looked down toward the lake. My three beautiful daughters were waist-deep in the water with their bare breasts bouncing and jiggling as they horsed around like kids. Their equally naked mother was stretched out on the grass toasting her beautiful body in the sun's rays. Jack let out a soft wolf-whistle and said, "Dad, it just isn't fair that we have so much fine pussy all to ourselves." The girls cheered and applauded when they looked up and saw our erections.

Before I continue, I should tell you a little about us. Joyce and I are in our early forties. I run my own business and she is a homemaker. She gave up a promising career as a fashion model to marry me and raise our children. She is a stunning beauty who turns heads wherever she goes.

My scrumptious daughter May is a schoolteacher. I'm sure that most of her boy students, and probably many of her girl students, have crushes on her. June, the oldest, is a policewoman. I would have preferred a less dangerous career for her, but I was unable to talk her out of it. Of my three exquisite daughters, April is perhaps the most beautiful. She makes more money as a stripper than the rest of us combined. At nineteen, Jack is the youngest of my children. The bright young man is studying engineering in college.

Jack dove into the water and let out a howl when he discovered how chilly it was. I slowly waded in to give my body time to adjust. Jack made a beeline for beautiful April and offered to soap her up. Hand-in-hand, they walked into shallower water until they were knee-deep. I knew that Jack would start with her tits, because he's a tit-man like me. He lathered them up and then soaped his way down her belly toward the Promised Land.

I put my arms around June's and May's slender waists and pulled them up against me. "You're stinky, Dad," June said. "We need to get you cleaned up." They took my hands and led me up into shallow water. I was pleased to see that the chilly water had not had any effect on my boner.

"Dad, you soap June while I soap you, then we'll switch places," May said. I started with June's neck and shoulders and then moved down to her tits. All four of my women have beautiful, natural tits, but June's may be the nicest. They are just the right size for her body and have the perfect amount of sag. As I soaped them up, the nipples, already hard from the cool water, became even harder. May finished my back and started on my ass. She soaped the cheeks and then lathered up the crack. A soapy finger sliding up my ass made my cock bob in front of me.

A few feet away, April was soaping up her brother's genitals. The cold water had not effected his erection. April ran her hand up and down the soapy shaft. June, May and I soaped each other up in various combinations. Then we got to the good part. I lathered up June's beaver while May soaped my cock and balls. My frisky daughters gleefully teamed up to soap up my genitals. It felt incredible but I pulled their hands away. "I've got a real nice load built up and I wouldn't want to waste it, girls," I said.

"What about me?" Joyce asked, as she tiptoed into the water. I sat on the bank and watched her four children soap every inch of her curvaceous body. She had May and June soaping her tits, April soaping her pussy, and Jack lathering her ass. Squeaky clean in no time, she pushed them away and dove into the water for a rinse.

We were all pretty sexed up by then and almost went at it there on the bank, but we decided to stick to our plan and wait for later. I treasured my intense horniness and wanted it to last a little longer. I started a fire and got out the six thick steaks that I had brought to celebrate the first night of our vacation. While the steaks sizzled on the fire, the girls finished making up the insides of the three tents.

By the time we finished off our juicy steaks and crisp baked potatoes, the sun was sinking into a distant mountain range. The sight took my breath away. Jack had insisted on lugging his guitar along. He started playing and we were soon singing campfire songs. Yes, I know it was a corny thing to do, but there is something about sitting around a campfire that makes you want to sing. My adorable daughters sang the perfect song for the occasion, the raunchy ditty "Roll Me Over in the Clover". I grinned as I thought how I would soon be rolling all three of them over in the patches of clover that dotted the meadow. Jack passed a joint around and we all took a deep drag. June, the policewoman, joked that she would have to arrest him, but she took a puff, too.

Jack set his guitar aside, put his arm around his mother's shoulder, and weighed her big tits on his palm. I tried to guess how long it would take him to get one of her suckers in his mouth. I figured twenty seconds, and was only a couple of seconds off. Jack starting with his Mom was the icebreaker that got things rolling.

A big part of my stressful job is making unpleasant decisions. The only decision I had to make then was a very pleasant one - which of my beautiful daughters to fuck first. I decided to take them in calendar order with April first, then May, and then June. I crooked a finger at April and she crawled toward me with a smile on her face.

Beautiful April sat beside me and took my hard cock in her hand. She told me to lie back on the blanket, then she lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth. I stared up in awe at the sky above me. Without the light pollution that blocks the stars in the city, millions of dots twinkled above me. I made a few wishes on them before they were blocked out by my daughter's ass descending on my head. Her sweet-smelling pussy pressed against my mouth. I ran my tongue up and down her slit then screwed it into her hole.

I could see the others out of the corners of my eyes. Jack and his mother had also chosen to dish out the foreplay sixty-nine style. June and May were kissing and fondling each other's plump tits. I knew they would soon move on to more advanced sex-play.

I could have let that first load go in my daughter's hard-sucking mouth, but I thought it would be more fitting to shoot it into her pussy. I rolled her off of me and mounted her. Her cunt seemed to grab my cock when I slipped it in. All of the girls had inherited their mother's tight pussy. She was tight even after giving birth to four children. Jack had the same idea. He positioned his mother on her elbows and knees and drove his cock into her from the rear. Doggy-style is their favorite way to fuck. I was very pleased to see that he was giving her what I call a "finesse-fuck". I taught him the basics. Fucking with finesse is not one technique but many. The secret is variety. Every stroke must be different from every other stroke. The woman must not know what is coming next.

On the other side of the fire, June and May were locked in a sixty-nine. It suddenly dawned on me that we had three variations of incest going at the same time: father-daughter, mother-son, and sister-sister. The only other viable possibility was mother-daughter, and there would be plenty of that before our vacation was over. Jack and I had absolutely no interest in exploring the other taboo - father-son incest.

April began bucking up against me as she got close to orgasm. None of my ladies are screamers. June is a panter like her mother. May is a moaner. April makes a strange, blubbering sound when she comes. When she started slobbering in my ear, I knew I was plucking the right strings. "Give it to me, Dad," she begged. "Give it to me hard while I'm coming." Finesse-fucking is a wonderful thing, but there is a time when the "ramrod" is called for. I stopped the screwing around and drove my ramrod straight into her barrel. The strong muscles in the walls of her pussy clamped down on my cock. We were pumping each other so fast that our asses would have been blurred in a picture. She was convulsing from her third orgasm when I creamed inside her.

I wrapped my arm around her soft shoulders and cuddled her while we watched the others. I was very proud of my son for outlasting me. He was as much a cocksman as I was. He had flipped his mother over on her back and had her ankles propped on his shoulders. Joyce loves that position for the intense orgasms that it always gives her. She was panting hard as her son fucked her toward an orgasm.

"OH, MY GOD, YOU'RE MAKING ME COME, JACK! OH, YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jack jumped to his feet and shot his load all over his mother's beautiful body. Joyce raised herself on her elbows and opened her mouth wide. Jack took aim on it and scored three direct hits. April and I applauded his performance, but June and May were far too wrapped up in masturbating each other to notice. June had managed to work half of her hand up into her sister's cunt. May's fingers were plunging into June's sloppy honey-pot. They panted like two dogs on a hot summer day and came in a dead heat. What a beautiful sight they made as they pumped their hands into each other's sopping pussies.

We all quietly cuddled as we recovered from our orgasms. I had my arm around April's silky shoulders. From time to time she quivered as an orgasmic aftershock rippled through her. She encouraged these mini-orgasms by constantly toying with her pussy. I slipped my hand lower and scooped up one of her fruity tits. Her dumplings were big enough to fuck between, and I intended to do it more than once before our vacation was over. All three of my daughters inherited their mother's big tits.

"Who are you going to fuck next, Daddy?" April asked.

"Oh, it doesn't really matter. We have an entire week to fuck."

"Well, I hope you get back to me a few more times. You fuck me better than anybody has ever fucked me."

"Jack always gives you a good fuck, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, but I like your style better. Jack just loves to pound away. That's okay when I'm really horny, but I can start off cold with you and you always make me come."

My little beauty was casually jacking my cock and fondling my balls. Under her ministrations, the beast began coming back to life. She lay across me and pressed her perfect tits against my genitals. She began rubbing her tits back and forth against my balls and the underside of my cock and within a few minutes I had a respectable hard-on. I gave April a fatherly kiss on the forehead. "Why don't you go play with your mother now," I suggested. She crawled over to Joyce and began licking her brother's sperm from her tits.

I went to May and took one of her perky nipples in my mouth. My hand was drawn to her pussy like iron to a magnet. Her womanhood was wet with her sex juices. Jack was already between June's legs sucking on her pussy. As April mounted her mother and rubbed her body against hers, the two exchanged a passionate kiss. I crawled between May's legs and caressed her pussy with my tongue. The two moaned a soft duet.

"Did you have fun with your sister?" I asked.

"Yeah, Dad. I always have fun with June. What I need right now is a nice, hard cock to keep me from becoming totally a lesbian."

"Well, we wouldn't want that now, would we?" I said. I mounted her and shoved my cock into her tight cunt a little harder than usual. She immediately began bucking up against me. Next to us, June ordered Jack onto his back and straddled him. She prefers to be on top when she fucks. She likes to be in control. Maybe that's why she chose law enforcement as her profession. May reached over and held Jack's cock up and June impaled herself on it. The four of us began fucking at about the same tempo. Jack had his legs spread wide to give him better orgasmic control. That left his balls vulnerable and May couldn't keep her hands off of them.

I glanced over at the tents and saw April rummaging around in her knapsack. She pulled out a strap-on dildo that I had bought her as a gag birthday gift. She stood above her mother and carefully strapped the dildo to her Venus mons, then she knelt and guided the device into her mother's pussy. Joyce let out a loud moan as the dildo sank deep into her creamy center. Then all six of us were fucking under the stars.

May began whimpering and whining as I finessed her pussy. I delivered every thrust at a different angle and to a different depth. Jack had given up on finesse-fucking and was using his cock like a ramrod. The sight of my son's big cock plunging into my daughter's cunt fueled my lust. I pulled my cock out until only the head was in, then twisted my ass in a circle and corkscrewed into her. That was all it took to set off her orgasm. "Let me rest, Daddy," she said when she was finished. "My God, you always do me up right. Now why don't you go help Jack fuck June? You know how much she likes two cocks at the same time."

June was still posting up and down on her brother's sturdy cock when I knelt down behind her. May spread her sister's ass-cheeks so I could take aim on the puckered hole. June's sex juices coating every inch of my cock provided all the lubricant I needed. I eased the head past the tight anal ring then paused for a few seconds to let her adjust. When the spasms in her ass weakened and became less frequent, I slid forward into the buttery tunnel until my balls were against Jack's balls.

Jack and I fucked June using alternate strokes. I could feel the heat of his cock through the paper-thin membrane separating the two orifices. Our balls slapped together with each thrust until May reached in to hold them. June began to wheeze as the double-fucking brought all of her carnal nerves to life. When she shouted that she was coming, Jack and I abandoned the alternating thrusts and drove into her together. With less room for expansion, her tight ass got even tighter. Jack was pumping so hard that I could hardly keep up with him. He stopped thrusting and I felt his cock throbbing against mine as his balls emptied into her. With a great sense of relief, I stopped holding back and shot my wad deep into my daughter's clenching ass. A short distance away, mother and daughter were sharing an orgasm. It was as close as we had come to a "family orgasm".

That was probably the best week of my life. We swam, fished, and, best of all, we sucked and fucked. I learned that two men are no match for four borderline nymphomaniacs. I was pretty well used up after the fourth day. Jack managed to outlast me by a day or so. The women relied more and more on their strap-ons. By the last day, we had all had our fill of sex.

We're planning another camping trip for this summer and I'm inviting my two brothers to go along so there will be an equal number of cocks and cunts. I'll tell you how that worked out when we get back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Campers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds