• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • His Closure Plan

His Closure Plan

There's a sharp ring at door and it opens. "Jack, it looks like your wife is here. She's always on time," Walker whispers and smirks into the camera. Chills go through Jack's body as thoughts of his wife being rape enter his mind.

Jack is viewing a live web cast on his computer. He received an email at 2 pm telling him to sign-in at 7pm. The large room has a bar, some furniture, and bed. The shadow of a tall person, a man, is chained to the ceiling from a collar not far from the bed. He is a large man and nude except for thong briefs. A small man, in tights, nude from the waist up, is jeering at the camera talking with Jack about his wife, Susanne. Jack suspect drugs. Both men are wearing small black masks.

"Hi Walker, it's me," Susanne shouts into the silence as she comes down the stairs.

"Down here," Walker shouts back.

Jack sees his wife's legs and then her body as she comes down the partial open stairwell. Hidden cameras scan the room. She has on medium height heels and tight black leather pants. A tight white tank top hugs her breasts and leaves her flat stomach exposed. Her bright blonde hair flips as she walks.

"Who is your friend and what's with the masks," she says. She is intrigued but fearful of the stranger than normal setup. The chained man quietly stares at her.

"Randall is my bodyguard; you'll get to know him well," Walker responds. She suspects it is not his really name nor job. "The masks? Oh, we're just celebrating Halloween early," he adds.

She heads for the bar, flips her hair, and helps herself. "Where's the rest?" she inquires about the drugs she was promised.

"You'll get it. First we need to do a few things," Walker answers.

Walker is always impressed by how confident and emotionally strong Susanne appears. He knows, in the end, her over-confidence will be her downfall. He met her several years and started supplying her drugs. She is smart, educated, liberal, and rich. All her life she could solve any problem. And she would be confident in being able to solve her drug problem. Walker knows differently as Susanne immediately hits the drugs.

She got into problems several times and her well-to-do older husband had her in rehab. About eight months, her husband, Jack, cut off her access to funds; funds that she had generously giving to Walker for her drugs. Since then, she's been trading sexual favors; first, casually with Walker but then his friends, as her habit gets more expensive and the prices rise. Little did she know the price is going up more tonight.

She walks over and kisses Walker passionately. Walker thinks to himself how they first met and how he felt used as a black man for her sexual fetish. Although he didn't mind giving the pretty petite white chick what she wanted, his cock pushing inside her, he resented her. He kisses and hugs her and then eases her top over her head. Her chest fills the bra that barely keeps things confined. "I think Randall would like to dance with you," he says.

Jack watches as his wife walks up to Randall and presses her chest into his. His large arms circle her body. He pushes his hips into her and his leg slides in between her open thighs as he dry fucks her and she readily reciprocates.

"Well, how that's husband doing?" Walker asks knowing that he would get a good response for her husband viewing from afar.

"He wanted some last night," she responds cockily from across the room, "but I pushed him off. He knows I am pissed about my funds; besides, I wanted to save myself for you guys." She gives off a fake moan and moves in closer to Randall as his fingers massage the crack of her ass. "You guys are much bigger and liberated," she adds, then smiles knowing that she is caressing a chained man.

Her 'much bigger' comment pisses Walker off but he responds with a pleasant: "That's my girl. Come over here." Walker is sitting at bottom of the large bed. Cameras follow her movements. Walker had the sophisticate video recording cameras installed in order to produce adult videos and web casts, one of his several businesses. The video is broadcast to a private website that Jack, Susanne's husband, is reluctantly watching.

She sits on the bed next to him. She lends back on her elbows. Walker lights a stick of marijuana, takes some, and gives it to Susanne. He watches as her addiction makes her such a pleading pathetic weakling just as he has planned. She likes the drug but also the dark side of life and sex.

"Look at Randall, he really wants to fuck you," Walker tells her. She can see the outline of his pulsating cock pushing on the skimpy red briefs. His black muscular thighs shine with heat, as he stands tall in front of them. While she is watching Randall, Walker moves behind her and eases off her bra; she lifts her arms to assist. Her rounded globe shaped breasts burst perpendicular as if on a shelf. Her pronounced nipples strain forward. "Randall would like to see you masturbate," he adds.

She likes the exhibitionism of the situation with the two lewd men. She's always like to tease guys with her beauty and sex. It started when she enticed and encouraged her peeping-tom brother and his friends. She recalls the excitement of masturbating for them. At college parties she was the one in the not-so-private bedroom getting laid; usually with the most sought after guy who she just met; sometimes with several. She 'reformed' and married Jack but his lily-white demeanor bores her.

She strips off her leather slacks. She leans back and slips her hand in her black lacey thong. Looking them in the eyes, she removes her panties and spreads her legs. Her fingers gently stroke her slit as her lips expand.

Jack sees the magnified view of her two fingers fucking herself. As Walker holds her, Jack sees the third finger and her wedding ring disappear; he knows it is all over for them. He wants to turn off the computer but he knows, or suspects, there will be a next step from this nameless slim called Walker.

"Randall, I think Susanne wants to see more of you; she likes black cock," Walker walks to Randall and lowers his briefs. He takes Randall's cock in his hand and strokes it slowly. She's never seen two men at it before. She is caught off guard by shift in this venue.

Walker watches Susanne looking at him stroking Randall's extended cock; he bends down and takes Randall into his mouth as Randall slowly gyrates.

Walker likes that Susanne has a naturally petite frame and large boobs. At 5 feet one inch, Walker wishes she were a bit taller as many of his clients, like Randall, are over six feet. He overlooks this since she is so attractive and classy. Walker turns to the control light; Jack is still on and active. His closure plan is working. He has been working on Susanne and Jack for over three years. His prides himself on his patience and thorough planning. "Come here," Walker tells her.

She moves towards them and gets on her knees next to Walker. Walker rubs Randall's dick around her lips and in her mouth. Then he rotates it from between her mouth and his.

Walker hand is around her rubbing her ass and crack. His fingers comb her wet pubic hair, his thumb pushing into her ass. Jack cringes as he hears her scream "fuck me".

Walker releases Randall from the chain and they drop to the floor.

Randall kisses her mouth and massages her breasts. Walker teases her cunt and ass with a small silver vibrator in the off position. Walker carefully opens her lips and folds without touching her clit. She squirms and humps trying to reach it.

Her mouth opens for Randall and their tongues press hard. She reaches to touch him; her hand around his cock. He shifts and straddles her face. He rubs his cum over her closed lips, which glistens in the wetness. The cameras adjust just in time to give Jack a view of the sticky strand of pre-cum stretching from her mouth to Randall's teasing cock. Her tongue reaches up to lick it.

Susanne first met Walker at downtown shady dance bar. Walker spoke with her and they dance. When he started seductively dancing with him, she, always the competitor, challenged back. Soon every eye in the place was upon them. She was only a casual drug user in college. Walker introduced her to the higher quality stuff that evening and she came back for more. "Now you're going to be my whore," Walker whispers to himself.

Randall looks down at his cock in her mouth, her white cheeks struggle to pucker around its dimension. Almost with vengeance, he then pushes to her throat, fucking her throat causing her to jolt and squirm with panic.

Walter quenches his teeth, as he never did like her, particularly, her arrogance and cockiness. His relationship with Susanne has always been a mind game. He knows he is winning. With her addiction, he could fry her brain and turn her to street person. But he has bigger plans to use her as white meat for his friends and their money.

They both fuck her until she is used, exhausted, sticky and in tears. Walker and Randall take a dip in the pool as she lays nude and motionless on the floor. Her breasts hang low. After a short while, she gets up, wipes herself with a wet bar towel and slowly dresses. Her body aches. She grabs her stash of drugs and exits up the stairs.

Jack saves the video, resets it to the middle, and walks from the still picture on the screen.

She parks at the McDonalds not far from her house. The drugs are high quality and powerful; relief is on its way. She sits there until eleven when she knows Jack will be sleeping. As she pulls into the long drive, the lights on in the house surprise her. As she opens the garage and sees that one of Jack's cars is gone, she knows something is wrong. On the counter she sees the note from Jack about the computer in his study. She gets a drink and wanders to his study.

She sees her images on the screen. Her drug filled body collapses on the floor. She knows it over. She crumbles, shaking in a fetal position.

Sunlight wakens her to her new reality; she doesn't want to get up. Finally, she struggles to feet. She takes her sore body to the shower. She listens to her voice mail. It's a short message from Jack "Get out. Contact my lawyer for further instructions."

She takes a last hit of her drugs and flushes the rest; swearing she is done. She packs her bags and leaves but has nowhere to go. She has lost friends and family.

Before the week ends, she goes to Walker. He gives her a short fix but then sits her down for straight talk. His price has gone up, significantly. It is not longer her life. She is to be his prostitute.

She cries and tries to negotiate but it is his game now. He paints a bleak picture of her being cut off without the will power to quit; but then he promises her a private apartment, a car, and classy clothes. He puts a heavy fix in front of her; she takes it. Silently, he calculates that he can get premium private work for her at high margins for three or four years max; then he will sell her to a street pimp.

Rodney, AKA Randall, is to be her lawyer. Although not said, Walker would take all the proceeds from the divorce. Jack would get what he wanted – out of the marriage, no publicity and complete silence from her and her associates. It costs him almost a million dollars of cash and property. Walker's thoughts – not bad for three years of work and many interim profits from the drugs she first bought from him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • His Closure Plan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds