• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Corporate Interrigation

A Corporate Interrigation

Charlotte awoke slowly, her head rising slightly as she looked about her surroundings. Her apartment bedroom looked the same as it always did. Queen bed in the corner, overhead light on, desk with computer on it.

Everything was the same except for the man dressed in a dark suit in front of her checking his gun.

She tried to scream and get away, finding she could do neither. Her limbs didn't seem to be obeying her and something strange and rubbery had been shoved in her mouth.

"Calm down." The man said coldly, finishing his inspection of his weapon. He holstered the gun as he turned to her. "Jerking about is only going to cause problems. We don't want problems, do we?"

Charlotte shook her head. Her mind was still fuzzy, as though she was still trying to wake up. Everything was becoming clearer, but so slowly.

"Good. That's very good. I'm going to let you take a look to appreciate your situation." With these words, the man directed Charlotte's attention to her full length mirror.

Charlotte was dressed in the same outfit she had been in when she went to the club with her friends earlier in the night, wearing a strapless sky blue mini dress with a large pendant on a necklace adorning her throat. She was greeted with a full view of herself, able to see her long legs, full breasts and shoulder length brown hair. She was close enough to the mirror to even be able to pick out her green eyes.

What was more pressing to her was that she was bound in what appeared to be yards of rope. She was seated in a chair, her legs spread with her ankles and knees tied to each leg of the chair. Her skirt was hiked up until it was just barely covering her panties. Rope was wrapped around her stomach and above and below her breasts. She moved her hands a bit, realizing her wrists were tied together with some more cord running underneath, holding her wrists to the chair. Her elbows felt like they were welded together from the tight ropes, and within a few seconds of her fingers scrambling furiously, she realized that she had been tied in such a way that she couldn't possibly reach any knots. Her helplessness was finished off by a black ball gag forcefully strapped in her mouth, muffling her protests.

The man stared at her, slightly smiling as she struggled futilely for a few seconds before realizing that she was impossibly trapped. "You won't be able to get out until I decide to let you out. Don't worry so much. You certainly cut a stunning figure as you are now." He raked her body with a slow, searching gaze, and Charlotte found herself blushing from both embarrassment and pleasure. She had to admit that the position of her legs was alluring, while the tight ropes and pinned elbows thrust her breasts out to their most luscious extent, barely being held in by her dress and begging to be touched.

The man didn't delay on that regard. He stepped behind Charlotte and began to run his hands over her breasts, squeezing handfuls every few seconds.

"You will be a joy to work with; do you know why I am here, Charlotte?"

How does he know my name? Charlotte wondered. She shook her head, struggling to get away from his hands. She was barely able to move an inch, but he still was a bit more forceful with his hands for a second, groping and fondling to his pleasure while letting her know she was completely helpless, his to do with as he pleased.

"I didn't think so. I am here, Charlotte, because of the project that you are about to present to Cantel Engineering. There are others very interested in your findings. So, I am here to make sure you give me those findings." The man walked back in front of Charlotte. "So Charlotte, I know the files are on your computer, but I need the password to get in and get them. Tell me what that password is."

"Fumph Yhm." Charlotte spat, her words distorted and swallowed up by the gaga.

"Come Charlotte. We both know that's not it. This is your last chance to do it the easy way."

Charlotte shook her head. That research had been the core of her life for the past six months. With it she would be able to start a multi-million dollar project, skyrocketing her career and her life. She shook her head again, giving him the most defiant look she could manage.

The man nodded his head somberly, as though she was giving him an answer he already knew. "I figured as much. Now, you will get to see why my services are so highly sought." The man turned around, emptying a small briefcase onto her desk. "I am quite good at finding a target, capturing her, but most importantly..." The man held up a nasty looking knife, "extracting information."

Charlotte screamed into her gag, horrified with how muted the sound was. She didn't think anyone outside the room could hear it even if they were straining to catch it. She struggled wildly against the ropes to no effect, and as she tired she slumped into her chair, bowing her head as tears started to form at the corners of her eyes. It was just so unfair! So close to success, and now to lose it all.

She became resolute. No matter the pain, she wouldn't give up her secrets. She wouldn't give them the satisfaction of them winning.

She raised her head to spit her defiance at the man, but couldn't find him. Suddenly his fingers were again kneading her breasts, rubbing her nipples gently.

She moaned into her gag. Her nipples had always been a little sensitive, but his touch was flawless, producing only pleasure. She moaned again, rubbing her breasts against his hands to help. It felt so good...

The knife flashed once, twice. The top of her dress spilled open, exposing her breasts fully to the air. Her nipples, touched both by the colder air and his hands, were fully erect. The second knife slash had opened her skirt, showing off her shaved pussy.

"You see." The man said in her ear, teasing it with his tongue. "Painful interrogation techniques have proved half effective over the years. Too many false confessions, too many shattered minds. No, I do not stoop to such low measures. Pleasure, dear Charlotte. I will pleasure you until you give me what I want."

His tongue darted in and out of her ear while one hand continued to play with her breasts. Charlotte knew she should be trying to close her mind, ignore her body, but it felt so damn good. She didn't want it to stop. No matter the cost.

She surged forward in her bonds, gasping into her gaga as his hand found her clitoris. He nimbly played with it, sending waves of pleasure straight into the core of Charlotte's being. One of his fingers reached down, sampling the lips of her vagina gently.

"Quite wet already. Charlotte, I believe this is turning you on."

Charlotte hated to admit it, but it was true. She was hornier then she had ever been in her life. The tight bonds, the helplessness, the attractive man forcing her to pleasure. She would never say it out loud, but she had fantasized about such a thing happening. She wanted nothing more than to be tortured this way forever.

His mouth was over her nipples now and found herself jerking against the ropes in pleasure, knowing they would hold her until he was done with her. Two of his fingers now found themselves inside her and she was moaning in ecstasy louder than she ever would have screamed. She was glad he had gagged her so effectively now.

She felt the orgasm building inside of her. She was certain it would be the most powerful orgasms she had ever experienced. He built it up, closer and closer. She sucked in air, wanting so badly for him to just keep doing what he was doing, to push her over the edge.

All his motion stopped. Charlotte stared at him in disbelief, her body crying out to be finished, to let the orgasm come.

"Now, now Charlotte. The password."

Charlotte was silent, feeling her orgasm recede from the brink. The man looked at her expectantly for a while, and then shrugged. "Very well."

The assault upon her began anew. His tongue, fingers and hands were everywhere, touching, licking, sucking, and pinching. He alternated his mouth between ears, neck, breasts and clit, his fingers never stopping the torment. Charlotte felt herself build to the climax, sure she would explode, and he stopped again.

"The password."

Charlotte couldn't bear it. She wanted nothing more than his fingers inside her, pushing her to the climax, and letting her finish. No, she wanted more.

She wanted him in her.

She nodded her head in willingness. He unlatched the ball gag, letting it fall to her chest, drooling dripping onto her breasts. She breathed heavily before facing him.

"I'll tell you. But only if you'll fuck me."

The man frowned a bit at that. "It's not a matter of practice. I am a professional. I do not do such actions. I do not force a woman into sex. Pleasure yes, sex, no."

She shook her head violently. "It's that or no deal. You know how wet I am, how much I want to climax. How much I want you inside me. You've felt it. Please, please, I want it. So bad. Don't make me beg you."

The man looked deep into Charlotte's eyes, realizing how serious and truthful she was being. "So be it. Password?"

Charlotte told him, and he quickly punched into her computer. The files necessary for her project popped up on screen. He downloaded all the files quickly, and then checked it on a second computer, satisfied that there were no more safeguards.

"Looks like my work here is done." The man said, packing his computer and equipment up.

"No, please..." Charlotte muttered. She was still feeling the effects of his hand and mouth. She wanted him. She needed him.

The man pursed his lips. 'Well, I am a man of my word..." He drew his knife, slicing off the ropes that held Charlotte to the chair. Her arms were still bound, but her legs were free. HE undid his belt, taking his pants off. He exposed his penis, already erect from Charlotte. He went to pull his shirt off, and Charlotte attacked.

She dropped to her knees and grasped his cock with her mouth. She sucked on it, playing it with her tongue and teeth, moving forward with her mouth. She had never given a blowjob with her arms bound, but she found she was enjoying it quite a bit. From the sounds from the man, so was he.

He let her kiss and lick his penis until it was fully erect. He grabbed Charlotte by the shoulders, picking her up easily and pushing her down onto her back on the bed. His fingers and mouth attacked again, and Charlotte felt the desire well up in her. She wanted him so badly...

He entered her, his pulsing penis shooting deep within in her. She moaned loudly and began to groan loudly in ecstasy. He moved in and out, his throats sometimes deep and rough, sometimes short and fast. Her brain was practically exploding from the pleasure, and she reached up with her mouth, kissing anything she could reach. His mouth, his neck, his ears.

The man continued to thrust away. Charlotte had never felt this good, this right, as when this man was inside her. Suddenly, with a last great thrust, she reached the top of the hill and began to orgasm, yelling out loud in pleasure and joy. His torture before had raised her so much, that this orgasm was racking her entire body. She was straining and flailing so much from the strength of coming that she was incredibly grateful she had been tied so effectively.

The man exploded in her, and she was able to feel his cum fire into her vagina. She just continued moaning, enjoying ever second if it, every bit of cum entering her.

Too soon for her it was over. The man stood up, breathing heavily, and put his clothes back on. Charlotte lay on the bed, unable to do much more, restraints or not. She had never felt so good, so intense, so fucked. She had loved it.

The man took her chin to get her attention some time later. Charlotte had no idea how many minutes had passed, as she was still basking in her orgasm.

The man had a small video camera in his hand. "This, Charlotte, is a recording of what happened. An edited version that shows you begging for me to fuck will be made. It will be kept by me and one other as insurance that you won't speak about this night." The man placed the device in his bag, and then pulled out two pieces of rope. He deftly hogtied Charlotte again, and strapped the ball gag back in her mouth.

Charlotte understood. He would need time regardless to get away, even if she would never speak of this. She could recover from the theft. Not from the embarrassment.

"This is a check. For several hundred thousand dollars." The man said, taking out two pieces of paper. "My employers understand the work you did was exceptional. While they needed it without any threat of competition and as near to instant as they could, they pay for good work and hate resorting to such measures. This is their card. Call the number, and you'll find someone looking for a sharp young engineer."

He placed a pair of safety scissors at the foot of the bed. "To help you out in the morning." Charlotte nodded in thanks, and then wiggled as seductively as she could at him, motioning with her eyes to her vagina and his penis.

The man smiled a bit. "When you call that number, ask for Will. We can probably meet again, and possibly do this again. In a non professional capacity."

Charlotte grinned as Will exited the room. She struggled to get to the scissors. She had some important calls to make in the morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Corporate Interrigation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds