• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Anna Loves Me and I Love Her

Anna Loves Me and I Love Her

123

My name is Don and I'm 38 years old. I've been married to Susan for 16 years. We live in a small town in the western part of Virginia. I'm self-employed in the air conditioning trade; I have a small business (6 employees) that does installations and repairs.

When Susan and I married, she had a 2 year old daughter named Anna. Susan and Anna's father had never been married and he had left town shortly before the baby was born. We haven't seen him since then. I knew the guy and he was a real jerk. Why Susan even dated him, I don't know. The idea of her having sex with the guy is absolutely beyond me because he's a loser and Susan's a real hot woman. I guess anything's possible if you get enough alcohol in a girl.

Susan is a gorgeous blonde. I guess if I had to compare her to anyone famous, it would be Heather Locklear. Susan is very trim and she keeps in shape by running.

The first few years of our marriage were wonderful. We both wanted to have children of our own but it never happened -- and not for lack of effort on my part. Eventually, we assumed that it just wasn't meant to be. I never adopted Anna but I treated her as if she were my child and she's always called me "Daddy."

We have both been very open and honest with Anna in every way. She knows that I am not her biological father, but she never asks about the guy that we call her "sperm donor." If she ever does ask, we'll tell her what we know.

Anna was always a daddy's girl. When she was a little girl, she would run to me when I came home from work and she always had a hug and a kiss for me. At night, she frequently asked me to tuck her into bed and tell her a bedtime story. When we watched television together, she always wanted to sit next to me. On Saturday mornings, she would run into our bedroom and jump into bed between us, staying there until I threatened to tickle her.

When she was little, her mom was usually the one who gave her a bath and, later, who supervised bath time, but occasionally Dad got the job. Anna liked to play in the bath and she needed supervision to avoid having a flood in the bathroom. This continued until she was about 8 years old. Like most families, we never gave any thought to the fact that a guy (me) was watching her in the bath tub; it just seemed like a perfectly natural and ordinary thing for Daddy to be doing.

When Anna would get out of the tub and get dried off, she would run out of the bathroom naked as a jaybird, laughing, screaming, and having a good time until her mom fussed at her to come into the bedroom and put on her pajamas or whatever she slept in. When mom supervised bath time, I routinely saw my little girl streaking through the house naked, down the stairs and back up the stairs, with her mom chasing behind her. It all seemed like good-natured fun and we laughed about it. Of course, Anna knew not to do that when someone else was in the house. She knew that nudity was not something to reveal to others but that it was okay amongst the family.

She learned that attitude by observing how her mom and I handled nudity. We didn't routinely walk around the house naked but we didn't always close the bedroom door when we were getting undressed before taking a shower or when we were getting dressed in the mornings. Sometimes Anna would wander into the bedroom when Susan or I were naked and we simply went about our business without screaming or making her leave the room. We didn't want her to feel ashamed of her body but we also didn't want her being an exhibitionist with anyone else; Anna knew the extent of what was okay and what was not okay.

We had a pool behind the house that was surrounded by an 8 foot concrete block and stucco privacy fence. Occasionally, Susan would sunbathe by the pool topless or nude and none of us thought anything of it. If Anna came out to the pool and wanted to go for a swim with us, it was okay for her to simply take off her clothes and jump in. Again, all of this continued until Anna was 8 or 9 years old.

My little girl was only about 10 years old when her "adult parts" started to develop. By that time, Anna was not streaking around the house after a bath, she didn't need supervision, she stopped coming into our room if we were undressed, and she didn't go skinny dipping in the pool. However, she wasn't overly modest, either. In the summer, she slept in just her panties and, sometimes, a t-shirt. It wasn't a big deal to any of us.

Things between Susan and I turned lukewarm after we had been married for about 15 years. I wasn't really bored with her and I don't think that she was bored with me. I wasn't interested in other women and I never had any reason to suspect that she was being, or wanted to be, unfaithful to me. Still, there wasn't the same spark that we had once had.

Susan was still a hot looking woman and I guess a lot of guys would have jumped at the chance to be with her. When I looked at her, I thought that she was a very attractive lady. Before things turned lukewarm, we were still having sex on a fairly regular basis, usually twice or three times a week. And it wasn't just 10 minutes of missionary position sex. Susan and I were both fairly adventurous and we agreed that we would do, or at least try, anything that involved us, and just us, behind closed doors, that we both wanted to do. Oral sex was a frequent part of our sex. She went down on me, I went down on her, sometimes we did 69. She gave me hand jobs, I gave her hand jobs.

Sometimes I jerked off while she watched and sometimes she played with her pussy while I watched. Sometimes, late at night, when Anna was in bed, we would go to the pool and go skinny dipping, occasionally masturbating ourselves or each other or making love in the pool or by the pool. Less often, Susan would agree to have anal sex. I think that she liked it but never wanted to admit it, always acting like she was doing me a big favor but always having strong orgasms. A few times, I let her tie me up and blindfold me. When I did that, she usually stroked my meat until I was hard and then put her pussy in my face and told me to lick until she gave the order to stop. The order to stop was usually preceded by a powerful orgasm. When I tied her up, I usually ended up with my dick in her mouth. Once or twice, I tied both her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed with her face down; after kissing her back and legs, I moved to her incredibly tight ass and pulled her cheeks apart so I could inspect her bum hole. She told me, jokingly, that I was a pervert and I told her that I would show her perversion. This was followed by me licking her asshole until she was moaning, then probing her depths with my lubricated finger, followed by stuffing my hard dick between her cheeks until she relaxed and let me in her forbidden passage. Yes, we had enjoyed some really hot sex over the earlier years.

As time passed, though, things seemed to be not as hot. She spent a bit more time at work, doing yard work, and anything else that took her away from me. Eventually, I was doing the same. Susan went to visit her family in North Carolina and usually stayed gone for a week.

When Anna was 18 years old and going into the 12th grade (she was held back one year in elementary school,) Susan announced that she wanted to go back to school and get a bachelor's degree. I thought that it was a good idea and suggested a few schools in our area.

"No, I thought about those schools but they don't have the programs that I want," she replied.

"So, do you have a school in mind?" I asked.

"Yeah, NC State," she said very matter of factly, as if the decision had already been made.

"But that's 200 miles away. You can't commute there!" I explained.

"I know. I could stay with my family during the week and come home on the weekends. It would be sorta like going to visit my family, just more regular."

"What are Anna and I supposed to do without you here?" I asked.

"You two will be just fine," she replied. "You don't have to worry about dealing with mother-daughter issues. She has a regular period and she knows how to take care of herself. She's already seeing a gynecologist and the doctor's talked about starting Anna on birth control. You won't have any uncomfortable issues to deal with."

"What am I supposed to do for companionship when you're not here?" I asked.

"I'd say you need to get to know Rosey Palms," she laughed, but I didn't think it was very funny.

"Not very funny! . . . But, seriously, why are you doing this?" I really wanted to know if she wanted to end the marriage but I was afraid to ask her directly.

"I need to expand my horizons and prove to myself that I can do it. The only way to prove it is to do it."

We talked for hours, but there's no point in repeating all of the conversation. She was convinced that she needed to do this and it had nothing to do with her being unhappy, which she claimed she wasn't.

Susan enrolled, made the arrangements to stay with her sister, and late in August, she packed up the car. Susan, Anna, and I had a goodbye dinner on a Friday night and, the next morning, before Anna was awake, Susan left. I'm usually a strong guy but I'll admit it: I cried.

Anna woke up and found me with a few tears on my face. "Don't cry, Daddy," she said. "I'll take care of you!"

She put her arms around me and hugged me and I knew -- deep down in my heart -- that Anna was very sincere in making that promise. Later that day, Anna and I had a talk.

"Okay, sweetie, it's just you and me Monday through Friday, but Mom'll be home on the weekends. All those things that you normally ask your Mom . . . you can either call and ask her or you can ask me. When you need something that your Mom would normally get for you, you've gotta ask me."

"Okay, Dad, but . . . it might be a little weird asking you to get . . . you know . . . female stuff . . ."

"You mean like those female hygiene thingamajigs?" I teasingly asked.

"Well . . . yeah," she acknowledged.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I said. "I understand. Tell you what, let's come up with a funny name for that stuff and it might be easier."

We both thought about it for a minute and tossed out a few ideas that weren't too funny and then she said, "I know. We'll call 'em 'manhole covers.'"

We both laughed, and then I asked her, "why did you think to call 'em manhole covers?"

"Daddy, I already know about sex and a guy sticking his thing in there," she said while looking down towards her crotch.

"Oh, I guess your Mom already had that talk with you. You haven't let a boy . . ."

"Stick his thing in me?! No way, José."

"Good girl," I said. "You're too young to be doing that stuff. Tell you what, let's go shopping for some new clothes today."

It wasn't difficult to sell that idea to an 18 year-old girl, so we had lunch and headed out to the mall.

Anna was a very feminine girl and she didn't want any tomboy clothes. She wanted feminine stuff that showed off her assets. As I mentioned earlier, Anna had already started to sprout at the age of 10. Eight years later, she had never developed into a big-chested girl; she had what appeared to be very nice B-cup breasts and she was looking more like a woman than a girl. However, Anna was very self-conscious about what she called her "bumps." Like many women, she thought that every guy on the planet wanted a woman with humongous tits and, obviously, she didn't measure up to that standard. I had tried to reassure her that she was beautiful. I even pointed out that her mother was not big-chested but was still a very attractive woman. In fact, I told her, I preferred women with breasts that weren't too big, and plenty of other guys had the same preference.

Well . . . anyway . . . we went shopping at the mall. Most of the stuff she picked out was okay but she wanted a new swim suit and her tastes were a little more risqué than I would have preferred. She was looking at bikinis that would definitely have the boys chasing after her.

She picked up a bikini that had a very tiny bottom. It wasn't a thong -- technically -- but it would show most of her behind and would probably be tight enough to reveal the contours of her "manhole." She pleaded with me and I didn't want to disappoint her but I had to exercise some control over the situation.

"I'll tell you what. I'll let you buy anything that you're willing to model for me but if it's too far out, I won't let you wear it away from home." I thought I might bluff her with this line but, instead, she decided to call my bluff.

"Fine. This is the one I want," was her immediate reply.

When we got to the lingerie section, she definitely wanted thongs. I know that nobody was supposed to see her underwear so it shouldn't matter, but it seemed so sexually-laden. I thought thong panties weren't such a good idea.

"Well, you said I could get anything I was willing to model for you, so I'm getting some thongs."

"Then we're going home," I insisted.

We stopped for pizza on the way home and got back to the house around 6 PM. When we walked in, she said "You wait here in the living room, Daddy, and I'll be back in a minute." She dashed up the stairs towards her bedroom with packages in hand.

About five minutes later, she cried out, "Close your eyes, Daddy!"

I did as I was told and then, maybe ten seconds later, I heard "Okay, you can open 'em now."

When I opened my eyes, I saw Anna in her new bikini. My fears had been well founded. The suit wasn't see-through but I could definitely see the outline of her nipples in the bikini cups. Down below, a camel-toe was faintly apparent and, when she did a pretend pirouette, her ass cheeks were clearly hanging out there. After a minute, I realized that I wasn't seeing any tan lines.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "It's a damn good thing there aren't any teenage boys here. Holy cow, when did you turn into a woman?"

"Do you like it, Daddy?" she demanded.

"I'd like it if I was 18 or 19 years old and not related to you. And, by the way, how come I don't see any tan lines on your butt?"

"Daddy, when you're at work and I'm out by the pool, I don't wear a swim suit . . ."

"I assume you're talking about when you're here alone, young lady?"

"Well, not when any boys are here, but sometimes Michelle or Beth come over and we lay out to get an all over tan. Oh, I can't wait 'til they see this!" she squealed with excitement. "Wait here, I'll be back."

In a minute she returned wearing a t-shirt that came down to her mid-thigh. She stood in front of me and then lifted the t-shirt to reveal her panties. This particular pair were lacy but not see-through. She then turned around and all I saw was the string of the thong disappearing into her ass crack.

"Does your Mother know that you wear underwear like that?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's bought some for me. Don't you think they're sexy?" She obviously wanted my approval.

"Yeah, but maybe too much. You're not supposed to be sexy when you're just 18," I answered.

"Daddy, you're so funny! Nobody else is gonna see these, just me . . . and you. And, anyway . . . I wanna feel sexy. I'm know I'm just 18, but I'm closer to being a woman that a girl. I wanna feel grown up."

"I understand, baby," I explained. "I just don't want you to grow up too fast."

"Don't worry, Daddy, I'll always be your little girl," she said. She came over and sat in my lap, then put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek. "You're the best," she whispered in my ear.

* * *

Her mom didn't come home that next weekend. Anna was upset. I was upset, too, but I didn't want Anna to see that I was upset, so I tried to act like this was not a significant event.

"Daddy, what are we gonna do without Mom being here this weekend?" she asked me on Thursday night, after Susan called and told us she was staying in Raleigh.

"What would you like to do, sweetie?" I asked.

"Can we go shopping on Saturday?"

"No, you almost broke the bank last weekend," I teased. "How about dinner at a fancy restaurant, like grown-ups do?"

"Okay, Daddy."

So it was settled. We decided to go to a nice Italian restaurant and I made reservations for Saturday night.

Saturday afternoon, Anna went to her room to get ready. A few minutes later, I was walking up the stairs as Anna was going from her bedroom to the bathroom to take a shower. She was wearing only her panties.

"Er, uh!" I cleared my throat to get Anna's attention. "Don't you think you should be wearing a bit more, dear?" I asked in a tone of voice that indicated it really wasn't a question.

"I left my towel in the bathroom, and . . . Daddy, you've seen me in just my panties before . . . but, if you think I should hide my body from you . . ."

"No, no, no, sweetie. Your mom and I have tried to raise you to not be ashamed of your body but to have a little bit of modesty."

"Yes, Daddy, and I do. But, you've seen me topless before and, I know you love me, and I trust you, so . . . well, if it bothers you, I can be a prude, but I don't see the problem."

"Of course, I don't want you to be a prude. But I don't want people thinkin' I'm a dirty old man, either."

"Daddy, you're always so silly," she chided me. "I don't tell anybody that I walk around in my panties when we're at home together. Not even my best friends. But, if I did, they'd be jealous, 'cause all my friends think you're hot."

"Oh?" I replied.

"Don't get too big a head, Mister Hot Guy!" she laughed as she walked into the bathroom. For a moment, I thought she was going to pull down her panties while I was standing there talking to her but, at the last minute, she closed the bathroom door.

"Don't use up all the hot water," I pleaded.

"Don't worry, Daddy. I'll be out of the shower in five minutes."

Anna got herself dressed and she looked beautiful. We went to dinner and had a wonderful time. Since I didn't have Susan to share conversation, I found myself talking to Anna about things I normally would have told Susan, and it was as if Anna was older and more mature. Perhaps responding to the more adult tone of the conversation, Anna didn't spend much time talking about the things that occupy "normal" 18 year old girls. I was very proud of her maturity and how she was handling the absence of her mother. When we got home, Anna asked if she could have a glass of wine. Since it was Saturday night and she wasn't going out later, I agreed. We had a glass of white wine and she actually finished hers before I finished mine.

When I began to pour a second glass for myself, she said "I want another one, too, Daddy, but I'm gonna go change first." With that said, she flew out of the room and up the stairs. In about two minutes, she reappeared wearing a short robe and I wasn't sure if she was wearing anything else.

"Where's mine," she asked.

I poured her a second glass and told her that was the limit for the evening.

"Okay Daddy," was her immediate response. No argument, no fuss.

As we stood in the kitchen talking, the tie on her robe began to loosen and I could see that she was wearing panties but nothing else. I tried not to stare at her crotch but I don't know if I succeeded in that endeavor. I had been apart from Susan for two weeks now and I was feeling very horny . . . but I also knew that this was my daughter; perhaps not legally, but I had raised her as my child and she needed me to be her father.

When I went to bed that night, I couldn't fall asleep until I had retrieved the bottle of K-Y from the nightstand, lubed my dick, and jerked off until I came rather hard. I won't tell you what mental images I had while I was jerking off, but you can probably guess.

* * *

Susan came home the next weekend and it was a rather uneventful visit. Susan and I had sex twice, but it wasn't like we were making love: we were just fucking. It was like animals mating, it wasn't love. I think she did it out of a sense of duty rather than really wanting to be intimate with me. She asked about Anna and I assured her that everything was fine.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Anna Loves Me and I Love Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds