• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 02

Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 02

I had slept late after a night of tossing and turning, then falling asleep for a while. I woke several times wondering if Judith had come back to the room and was in the bed with me. I wondered what they were doing at the moment. Finally I had fallen to sleep and got some rest.

Judith jumped into bed with me about 10:30 on Saturday morning.

"Wake up husband! Your wandering wife is back. Fresh fucked and with a smile on my face."

"Hi, Sweetheart, how was the rest of your night and morning?" I murmured, not believing I had slept this late.

"I have a present for you. Complete with a little memento inside," she said, as she handed me the panties she was wearing yesterday."

I looked at a big cum stain in the crotch. "Nice Judy," I offered, "My wife gets several loads of cum pumped into her snatch and I get a sample of the real thing. What do you think my plans would be for these? Wash them up for you and ask for a refill?

"No silly Goof. I am going to start a panty collection for you. Every time I screw someone new I am putting part of the first load into the panties I was wearing at the time and giving them to you to save as a remembrance of each new fuck and cum load I get. We'll date and label them and keep them in a special place."

"Oh, well okay then as long as, I guess, they aren't for public display. Like in a lighted showcase or something."

"Wow!" she teased. "That is a great idea. Well, there is your start of what I plan to be a big collection."

"Judy, so how is Thomas and what is the schedule today? Is he trying to fuck my wife two or three more times before the day is over?"

"No multi-fuck night tonight. He has invited us to dinner and then would like to come back here to our room to let you watch us fuck on our bed. Then he wants to go his room my himself for the night. So, I guess I am going to be a one-load momma and sleeping with my husband. I told him it better be good."

"You seem good with the idea. I thought you two were fucking each other's brains out for the next five days. Was everything alright on your big adventure?" I asked.

"Not exactly like I expected it would be. Right after you left Thomas lost a bit of his hardon while screwing me and told me he wasn't sure he could cum again without some rest. He must have been getting off as much from having you watch as he was actually getting by screwing my cunt. I started talking to him about how he was screwing me while you were probably still lying awake and jacking off alone in our room."

"When I described you watching us earlier and how I meant those things about how good he was and all you could do was watch while his prick slid up and down inside me and then giving me a huge load of cum must of really been a shock to you, he started getting rock hard again and finished me into several orgasms."

"Watching you from across the room was hot. You riding his prick was a real turn on. I do have some doubt about his bragging about a ten and a half inch cock. I know it is a little bit bigger than mine, but if he measured ten and a half inches he must have been measuring it from the tip back to his asshole." I commented.

"I think you are right, sweetie. Although, we he was filling me up with cum his cock head would swell a little and his cock would go in another little bit. All said and done, a great fuck. I do think I should have picked on someone younger to be my fuck buddy for the weekend. Thomas is running out of steam, not out of cum, just a problem with the delivery system. I love the extra couple of inches, but if this is turning into a one a day fuck, then maybe we should see what else is going on out there."

"There is a lot to see in Salt Lake City on foot. Let's go spend the afternoon walking and looking. I think a Saturday is going to be the not night on the town since all the Mormon's go to church most of the day on Sunday." I offered.

"Okay, husband, but first check this out before we go," as she took off her dress and threw it at me. Your wife still has the cum load from the morning fuck with Thomas."

Judith giggled as she fell on her back on the bed. She spread her legs wide and wiggled her ass, causing a bit of cum to run from her pussy. "Watch this, baby, as more ran out," she squealed. "If I hadn't had my tubes tied when Amy was born and if I was not using birth control to regulate and reduce my periods, I could be knocked up, fucked up, and pregnant from everything I've had pumped into me from Thomas. Would you want to see me with a big stomach and leaking tits again?"

"No, dear. I would not." Was my reply. "I love your tits and tummy the way they are. I love your cunt like it is. Well, yes, like it is. You are very sexy with another man's cum running out of it. Plus, you are acting all fucking silly, as if you have been naughty and got caught, but won't admit what you did."

"Oh, I'll give you a clue. Come here and touch me. Feel by little box full of cream."

"No, thanks. I'll just look from here."

"Get over here and touch my cum filled twat or I will make the rest of the week so fucking miserable you'll wish you had."

"Shit, since you asked so nicely, let me give it a poke," I said, then ran my finger over her cunt lips and dipped up to the knuckle into her wet slit."

"See, you loved it. Fuck me. Fuck me before we go out for the day."

"No, don't think so. I'm not so sure I would like sloppy seconds."

"Darlin', my loving husband. Trust me. You've had sloppy seconds, and yes, you do like it."

"Oh, Crap! Please don't even tell me. I don't want to know."

"Then fuck me. Take your sloppy seconds and enjoy it or I'll start with all the gory details," She teased.

"Damn it woman. This weekend is maybe more of a revelation than I need to learn for now. Never mind, go ahead and tell me. You'll end up telling me soon anyway and I am not so sure I want Thomas to hear that I had his cum running down my balls. I'm not going to fuck your sloppy pussy, so let's hear it."

"Well, you know about Wasserman. That summer with Sid, he and I would get together for a last chance fuck before you would return home from out of town." So there, you got your sloppy seconds and seemed to be thrilled about the slickness of my pussy."

"I guess it would be safe to assume that it wouldn't be one of those times I ate you out first."

"Not exactly. Usually I wouldn't think of letting you go down on me after I had taken a cum load in my cunt. But, one weekend I wanted to go out to eat and you didn't want to go. You wanted to have sex instead and then stay in bed. I thought, fuck you, for that and before I'd let you screw me I made you eat me out first. You thought I was all excited over you being home and exceptionally wet for you. Instead I let Sid's jizz onto your tongue and down your throat."

I felt sick. "That was a nasty thing to do to me. What the hell kind of wife are you?" I was half teasing, mostly really ticked off that my wife would let me eat a guy's cum when she will sometimes suck my cock, but never would take a load in her mouth.

"The kind you had better not piss off for no reason is the kind of wife I am. You fuck with me mister, expect to pay the price."

"I suppose you aren't going to tell me it was just that one time???"

"Sorry, Babe. For the rest of the affair you were indirectly sucking Sid's cock three or four other times. I mean, you were the one bragging about how wet I got looking forward to fucking you. With you not knowing Sid has given me all the cock I needed just an hour or so before, I didn't want to let you down. Plus, I felt like an evil cunt by letting you eat me."

"Well, at least Sid must have gotten a laugh out of you telling him what you did to me."

"Sweetheart, I didn't tell him any such thing. You are my husband, and in spite of sometime being a naughty girl you are the love of my life. I am not going to tell anyone I tricked you into doing something like that."

"Since Sid died two years ago I guessed the secret was safe between us."

"Sure thing, and there is no way I would ever tell the others, since the that one salesman was a one time thing and I didn't get his name. The guy doing our yard work was just that one time you came home early with a hardon and wondered why I wasn't in the mood. You thought a good pussy licking was what I needed. And, your sister and Jerry aren't married anymore, so we never see him."

"God damn it! You fucked that stupid weasel Jerry? I hated that son of a bitch. How in the hell did that happen? Why would you fuck Jerry of all people?"

"Because your sister is an asshole. When they stayed a week for a vacation with us when she was pregnant she was just impossible to get along with the whole time. She acted snotty to me the whole week. Towards the end she wanted to go to the store to get groceries to make one of your mother's special recipes, so you took her. I made a comment to Jerry that he needed to take her to bed and give her a good fucking. And, I meant it."

"So, you revenge fuck Jerry to get even with my sister?"

"Well, he said he really couldn't stand her either. He said he wished your sister was more like me, fun and sexy hot. Then I thought about the whore cooking your mom's recipe for you in my kitchen and I'm thinking more about getting to her than be unfaithful to you. It was nice to get the compliment, so I gave Jerry a big thank you kiss. Then he kissed me back and played with my nipple while kissing my neck. You know how fast that gets me ready to screw. And, he was right there, so I gave him a fuck me kiss and squeezed his pecker through his pants."

"My worthless brother-in-law gets to fuck my wife, so she can get even with my sister for being mean? God, what a wonderful world. You know, I never had a clue any of this was going on with you and these other men. How did Jerry happen to end up helping you putting me on your 'guess who just ate a man's cum from my cunt and didn't know it' list?

"All right. Don't be so touchy. I promise it won't happen again. I'll warn you if I have a cum filled pussy so it can be your choice."

"Choice? I laughed, "I don't think there is going to be any such choice."

"We will see about that. Now, are you going to fuck your pretty wife's hot little cunt? Just look at this package. See my nipples harden when I squeeze my tits for you?" she taunted as she ran her hands over her boobs and down her tummy to the hair above her pussy lips.

Turning around she says, "And, this ass, you love my ass, and you love to see my cunt from behind when I bend over like this."

She reached behind and pull her cunt open and little more of Thomas ran out.

"Nice, but you have some cum dribble in you pussy hair." I added.

"Cute, Mr. Smart Ass. So, Fuck you. Momma just shut down the love tunnel. You can jack off for all I care."

"Judith, I am not going to fuck you. Last night I did not jack off thinking of you doing Thomas. It was erotic as hell seeing you laying back and take his prick inside you. When you at first let me see all of that cum run out of you and then during the next fuck, before we went out to eat, when you showed me his cock making your stomach rise and fall I almost lost it both times. That was so hot and I truly loved seeing that."

"What we have done the last two days has been fantastic," I continued. "You've hit me with so much new shit I need to adjust and take it all in. Really, I love it. I love seeing the sparkle and look in your eye and your playfulness as if you were just married again. But, for right now, put your clothes on, let's get some lunch, and walk around downtown.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 674 milliseconds