• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Why Was Frank Avoiding Her

Why Was Frank Avoiding Her

1234

I sat at the table sipping a Coke from the machine just down the motel hall and watched as my best friend Joie (pronounced Joey) worked her magic on a young stud that she had picked up at the Golden Spur. Joie was married, but quite obviously not working at it. She had already taken her sweater and bra off and her breasts were out there for all to see. The 'all' was Joie's stud Al, me and Phil who was Al's wingman of the evening.

Phil and I watched as Al moved up behind Joie and cupped her breasts and used fingers to tweak nipples that were already stiff. Al's hands dropped and pushed down Joie's skirt and panties and then he pushed her down on the motel bed. Joie moved into position for puppy fucking, which is what she called the doggie position, and wiggled her ass at Al. His cock was hard and he moved up behind Joie and probed with his cock. Joie reached under, took hold of the hard flesh and guided it into the proper place.

Joie was wet -- Joie was always wet -- but it still took Al three pushes to get all the way to the balls into her. Joie grunted and moaned as Al pumped away at her and after several minutes Joie cried out as her first climax of the evening hit. Knowing Joie as well as I did I knew that she would have at least one more before Al got his.

I was aware of Phil's hands on my knee, but I didn't protest. I would if he tried to go higher, but I saw no reason to put a damper on the evening just yet. Joie had two more orgasms before Al exclaimed "Oh Christ" and rammed hard into Joie and held himself tight against her as his seed flowed into her.

I had taken my attention off of Phil for a bit and he had gotten his hand up to mid-thigh. I slapped his hand away and Joie saw it.

"Oh come on Rose; the man needs some relief."

"Not from me. I made that crystal clear before we left the Spur."

"You are such a pill sometimes" she said as she crooked a finger at Phil and made a 'come hither' motion and when Phil got up and moved toward the bed she rolled on her back and waited for him. Phil moved between her legs and his cock slid easily into her cum filled pussy. I watched as Phil thrust his hard cock into Joie. She put her legs up on his shoulders and grunted from the force of his love making. Al watched for a bit and then he moved to Joie's head and pushed his cock at her mouth. She opened her mouth and took him in as the room listened to the 'slap, slap, slap' of Phil plowing Joie's field.

Phil picked up the pace slamming his cock into Joie as he sought his climax and when he reached it and pulled his softening cock out of Joie Al moved from her mouth to her pussy and was quickly balls deep into her. Phil moved to her mouth and Joie began working on him.

What was I doing while all this was going on? I had put my Coke down and I had my left hand holding my panties away from my body so my right could easily get to my pussy. I fingered myself as I wished that it was me on that bed and I brought myself to a climax just about the same time that Al gave Joie another one.

As Al was pulling out of her and Phil was getting ready to take Al's place Joie looked at me and said:

"Are you sure you don't want him? You don't have to settle for your fingers you know."

"I know and I do want him, but I can't and you know it."

"You owe it to yourself girlfriend and besides he'd never know and you know as well as I do that he doesn't care and he isn't going to help you."

That was true enough. Not that Frank wouldn't care if I gave myself to another man; it was just that I was sure that Frank didn't care about me. Joie started to say something, but Phil slammed into her and all that came out of her mouth was a grunt. Phil, having already cum once was taking longer the second time and he gave Joie several orgasms before he got his rocks off.

By then Al was ready for another round, but I called a halt to things. Joie was driving and I needed to get home. Joie reluctantly got dressed and I got some nasty looks from Al and Phil, but Joie knew when she asked me to go out with her what my limits were and 'home by ten' was one of them.

On the drive home Joie asked, "Why didn't you join in? You wanted to. It was written all over your face."

"I did want to. I wanted to in the worst way, but I just can't bring myself to do it."

"Is it still that silly nonsense about you being married?"

"I suppose it is."

"It doesn't make sense Rose. You are a healthy woman and a healthy woman requires a sex life. If you are telling the truth, and I don't doubt you for a minute, Frank is not giving you what you need and I do mean need. Sex is just as big a need as air, food and water."

"I know all of that Joie, but I just can't make myself do it. I've tried and I've even come close a coupler of times, but I just can't bring myself to go through with it."

"You will Rose. You seem to have forgotten that I have known you since you were twelve and I am well aware of your sexual appetites."

"That was before I got married."

"That may be Rose, but the appetites are still there. Held in check, but they are still there."

Joie was right of course. The appetites were still there. And I wasn't at all that sure that I could hold them in check for much longer.

+++++++++++++++++++

Joie was indeed aware of my sexual appetites. More than once we had double-dated and swapped dates during the course of the evening. Three times while still in high school and more times than I can remember in college we had pulled trains lying on a mattress next to each other. Joie and I were two peas in the same pod. Given that, what happened to us after high school and three years of college was surprising.

Joie met Steve, fell head over heels in love, and became a good approximation of a nun. Steve was a fairly straight-laced man and had straight --laced ideas where sex was concerned. He did not believe in sex before marriage and he did not know of Joie's reputation so Joie pretended to be a virgin and went to her marriage bed not knowing at thing about how Steve would be in bed.

He was lousy!

According to what Joie told me he wasn't even a two minute man. Pre-ejaculation was the norm, but Joie loved him to death and wouldn't leave him. But Joie needed sex and lots of it so she played. I never understood it. How could you love someone and constantly hang horns on him, but Joie was Joie and I loved her like a sister and it wasn't any of my business anyway.

I fell in love with Frank, but not trusting that he wouldn't find out what a slut I'd been I told him up front that I had a past, what it was and that I was a very highly sexed woman. His eyes lit up like he had found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. We fucked like sex crazed bunnies from our second date until the fourth year of our marriage and then the sex stopped and there was none. Frank fell at work, hurt his back and suffered from severe back pain. Added to that was stress from work, leg pains from the back injury, late hours at work, etc., etc., etc. The bottom line is that I wasn't getting laid and I was not happy.

I'd told Joie about my problem and she said that she knew just what I needed. Go out, have a few drinks and relax. I thought it worth a try only to find out that in addition to a few drinks she had a few hard cocks in mind. Knowing her as well as I did it shouldn't have come as a surprise. She grabbed onto some stud and naturally he had a buddy. I said to count me out and so Joie did both of them while I sat and watched and resisted the urge to rip off my clothes and join in.

The next time she suggested a night out I said I'd pass and she promised me that the night would not be a repeat of the previous one. Well, it wasn't. She hooked up with a guy who didn't have a buddy and went out into the parking lot and spent quality time with him on a back seat while I sat inside fending off wolves and wishing that it was me on the back seat.

I finally decided that vows be damned and I'd finally get what I needed on a night out with Joie and I went into the evening fully intending to end my long dry spell, but before Al and Phil even joined us I chickened out. I was fighting hard to stay faithful to Frank, but I knew that most likely it was a fight I was going to lose unless Frank started taking care of business.

+++++++++++++++

I'd set a deadline of ten for being home because I'd made up my mind that if I didn't go through with getting myself laid I was going to get home before Frank went to bed and rape him if I had to. He normally went to bed at eleven and he didn't expect me home until eleven-thirty or twelve.

The house was quiet when I entered and that surprised me. Frank was usually glued to the couch in front of the TV, but the living room was empty. He must have gone to bed early. So much for my raping him. I started for the stairs and saw a light flickering from the direction of Frank's home office and I walked toward it. As I got closer I saw Frank sitting in front of his computer and he was masturbating. Masturbating!! He could masturbate, but he couldn't make love to me? I don't know why I didn't storm into the room and confront him, but I didn't. I backed quietly away and left the house.

I walked around back and sat on one of the patio chairs and contemplated what I'd just discovered. Frank couldn't make love to me because of back pain? Using his hand on himself obviously didn't hurt and that to me meant that lying on his back and letting me do all the work cowgirl fashion wouldn't have hurt either. Why wouldn't he have sex with me? Something wasn't right, but what?

I sat there about twenty minutes pondering the situation and then the light came on in the upstairs bedroom. Frank was turning in. The light went off and I waited another ten minutes and then I went back into the house. I quietly made mu way into the office and closed the door behind me. I brought up the computer and checked the recent history. I typed in the address of the most recent visit and found myself at a site that featured erotic stories.

It had a section labeled "My Favorites" and I selected it. The page that came up had the note 1 thru 10 of 79. I clicked on the next page and it said 11 thru 20 of 79. I clicked on item 14 on the page; something named "Sammy" and then read what came up. It was a story of a woman who was gangbanged by her husband's bosses and co-workers. I clicked on the next story which was titled "Clubhouse Mom" and read it. It was a story about a mother being gangbanged by her son's friends without her son being aware of it. A random sampling of the other stories showed a common thread. The women were all married and fucking around on their husbands.

I went back to the history and brought up two more sites that had recently been visited. One I couldn't access because it required a password, but the one I could get into was another erotic story site. By the time I got logged onto it I was pissed. Frank could jack off to erotic stories, but he couldn't fuck me? There was going to be a shit storm coming over that! Frank was asleep and I debated dragging him out of bed and then going after him, but then I decided to sleep on things and go after him in the morning after a nights rest.

But I didn't sleep all that well and I spent a lot of time staring up at the ceiling and thinking. Not a good thing given the thoughts I was having. By morning I had changed my mind. I was going to see what I could find out about what Frank was doing.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning at breakfast Frank asked me about my evening and I said that it had been okay, but I didn't think that I was going to go out for drinks with Joie anymore and Frank asked why.

"There is just something about two women sitting alone that makes every man in the place think you are trying to hook up with guys. I get tired of it. I want to sit and enjoy myself; not spend the evening fending off unwanted attention."

"You and Joie are extremely good looking ladies and you are bound to attract attention. Maybe you should look for a place where there aren't many men around. Maybe find one of those gay women's bars.

"Oh sure. Get rid of male attention just so I can have a bunch of bull-dykes hitting on me."

"Then find some place to go and some things to do that will not put you in situations where you will be hit on. Find something because you do need to get out of the house every once in a while."

As I took a sip of my coffee I was thinking "Maybe its you needing to get me out of the house."

While Frank was showering I walked around the house making some arrangements and when Frank finished his shower I took mine and then got ready for work. Luckily the day was extremely busy and I was able to put my thoughts about Frank to the side.

That night at dinner I said, "Kohl's is having a sale on shoes and I'm going to run over there after dinner and see what they have. While I'm there I'll probably look for some dresses suitable for work."

Frank knew my shopping habits and he knew I'd be gone for at least three hours. After dinner I cleaned up, put everything in the dishwasher, grabbed my purse and told Frank I was leaving. I left the house, drove one block over and parked. I waited about fifteen minutes and then I walked back to the house. I'd already gone through the house arranging blinds and drapes so I could see into the house.

I didn't see anything until I got to the window of the home office. Frank was taking advantage of my being gone. He was sitting in front of the computer beating his meat. I watched for a couple of minutes or so and then I went to Kohl's to engage in some retail therapy. Shoes, dresses, slips and bras took my mind off Frank and what he was doing.

Once Frank was sound asleep I got up and went to the office and turned on the computer. I logged onto the Net and then brought up "My Favorites" and saw the three story sites I noticed the night before. One of them highlighted in red the stories that had been recently been read and I checked them out. Once again they were all stories of cheating wives. Wives that cheated because of being blackmailed, because of being taken advantage of when they were drunk, because they were being forced to try and save hubby's job and some just because they loved doing it.

As I shut down the computer I was asking myself why Frank would rather jack off than make love to me and why were cheating wife stories turning him on?

++++++++++++++++++++

I met Joie for lunch and since she has always been my closest confidant I told her about what I'd found out.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know."

"I know what I'd do if I were in your shoes."

"What?"

"I'd find out how to become a member of those sites and how to post stories. Once I had that done I'd go out and do the things that he is reading about, write them up as stories and then post them on the sites. Then I'd sit back and get a charge out of knowing that he was jacking off to his own wife."

"I couldn't do that."

"Why not? You say he isn't having sex with you any more. If you did it and he whacked off to your story you would be having a sort of sexual relationship with him wouldn't you?"

I had no answer to that, but the thought rattled around in my mind all afternoon at work.

That night I put on my sexiest peignoir and sluttiest heels and offered myself up in an unmistakable way only to be told that his back had been killing him all day. It was the last straw. "Fuck you Frank" I thought to myself and on the way to work the next morning I thought of Joie's idea and decided that I was going to do it.

I had my personal laptop in the car with me and I took my lunch hour at a restaurant that had Wi-Fi and I logged onto the three sites that seemed to be Frank's favorites and set up author's accounts. Once back at work I called Joie and asked when our next night out was going to happen.

+++++++++++++++++++

"Monica had her head in Mike's lap and I could hear the sounds of her sucking his cock. It added to the excitement I was feeling as I cheated on my husband for the very first time. Monica's head bobbed up and down on Mike's cock and in the back seat I started to do the same thing to Tony. He had such a nice cock. It was bigger than my husbands and I was going to have to work like hell if I was going to deep throat it. The moans from the front seat reminded me of the time during our first year in college when we did the same thing with a couple of frat boys only that time it was me in the front seat and Monica in the back. I took another inch of Tony's cock and thought "Ten years and nothing has changed.

I pulled my attention back to Tony. He reached down and tweaked my nipples and my body shivered as I tried to take another inch of his cock. My husband loved it when I deep throated him (of course it was easier with him because of his size) and Tony seemed to like it too. It took a while but I finally reached the base of his cock and I gripped his hips with both hands and pulled him against me. He understood exactly what I wanted and his hands went to the back of my head and held it as he started to fuck my face. I concentrated on breathing through my nose as he banged away.

"Oh fuck me" he moaned. "I'm going to cum" and he took his hands away from my head and I knew he was going to pull back. I hadn't fought to get where I was just so he could pull out so I dug my nails into his ass and pulled him hard against me. He cried out "Oh fuck" as he blew his wad down my throat and into my stomach. I felt three spurts before I pulled my way off of him.

"Jesus Christ lady, that was something else. I could learn to love that. Leave your husband and come live with me."

I laughed as I said, "I can't do that. How can I cheat on him if I move out? It's the cheating that's the turn on for me and no, I won't cheat on him with only you. I need dozens and dozens of men to hang horns on him. Someday I want to be able to tell him how many men I've fucked behind his back since I found out about his motel lunch hours with his big titted secretary."

Then we were at the motel and Mike went to get us a room as I closed my blouse. I didn't want my tits out for all to see as I moved from the car to the motel room."

I stopped and reviewed what I was typing. I just wished I could put into words the pure sexual excitement that the evening generated in me. Every word I was typing was true except for the names I'd give Joie and myself and the reason I'd given for cheating on Frank. Somehow 'big titted secretary' sounded better than "I'm cheating on my husband because he beats off in front of a computer." I thought about the rest of the night and smiled as I typed:

"The room had the standard two beds and Monica's blouse hit the far one before Mike closed the door behind us. Tony was behind me and he worked my blouse off and my already loose bra slid down my arms and hit the floor. I turned t undress him and found his pants already down and pooled around his ankles. I knelt and while he struggled to get his feet clear I pulled down his boxers and let his restrained cock spring free. I captured it with my mouth and heard him moan.

I wondered what my hubby would think if he saw his cheating wife on her knees with another man's cock in her mouth. Would he still think that fucking his secretary had been a good idea?

On the other bed I heard Monica say, "Fuck me; hurry up and fuck me. I need it bad. Hurry."

I took my mouth off Tony's cock and said, "What she just said goes for me too."

While he took off his shirt and shoes I dropped my skirt and panties and got on the bed. I still had on my thigh high nylons and high heels and I knew just how hot I looked as I spread myself for him. I was wet enough to float a battleship and Tony slid his cock into me with no trouble. My hands went to his ass and I dug my nails in and pulled him hard against me. "Oh baby, you are one hot bitch" he breathed into my ear and he was right. I was hot! I was as hot as any woman who had gone without sex for as long as I had.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Why Was Frank Avoiding Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds