• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • It's Not Prostitution Ch. 05

It's Not Prostitution Ch. 05

It was 6 o'clock on the dot when my cellphone rang, its shrill sound like a banshee's cry, causing my head to reverberate painfully.

"Who the fuck is calling you at 6 in the fucking morning!?" Trevor cursed from beside me, his arm draped around my naked body. We both fell instantly back to sleep.

It was 7 o'clock on the dot when my cellphone rang again, waking us again to its shrill cry. It rang again at 8, 9, and 10, every hour on the hour. Each time I laid in bed, trying to filter out its annoying sound, before I fell back to sleep again. It was after the fifth call however that Trevor rose from the bed.

"Answer your fucking phone, Celina!" he yelled at me as he got dressed and left the room. Where he went I do not know. I passed out again.

At 11 o'clock on the dot my cellphone rang again, but this time it only rung a few times before someone picked up.

"Hey!" it said in an excited, giggly tone. "You've reached Angel. I can't come to the phone right now cuz I'm passed the fuck out!" it laughed, amused at pretending to be my voicemail message. "Leave a message at the beep!" it went on, flipping the phone shut and hanging up on whoever it was. I felt the bed shake then as Abbie jumped in beside me, wrapping her arms around me and snuggling into my neck. I wrapped my arms around her too and fell back asleep.

At 12 o'clock, as expected, my cellphone rang again, and Abbie playfully covered my ears for me, knowing I just wanted some peace and fucking quiet. When the ringing stopped she kissed me before laying her head back onto my chest, nuzzling herself between my breasts.

I'm not sure what time it was when I was rudely awoken the next time, but it must have been close to 1 in the afternoon, because it wasn't long before my cellphone rang again. The bed shook, just like when Abbie jumped back in to cuddle with me, but this time it didn't stop.

Abbie squeaked, and I felt crushed for a moment on the bed as a large, dark shadow descended over me.

"Drake! Stop it! C'mon, Cee's trying to sleep!" Abbie scolded as a third person joined us on the bed. Slowly I began to open my eyes to see Abbie bracing herself up on her hands and knees, still dressed in just the bra and skirt she was wearing last night, her panties being slid down her thighs as Drake draped her body from behind.

"C'mon, seriously Drake, st..." Abbie persisted, cutting herself short and breaking into a fit of moans as, I assume, Drake thrust up deep inside of her from behind. I closed my eyes again and tried to fall back asleep, but of course, as expected, at 1 o'clock on the dot my fucking cellphone rang again.

I don't know what was louder, the phone or Abbie's cries right over me as she was fucked by Drake's thick dick on all fours. Her arms were already wavering. I don't know how long they had been at it, but she had held herself up the entire time to avoid falling on top of me while I slept. She's such a sweetie. God I love her.

My fucking head ached like hell though. My stomach churned like I was going to vomit, and even the slightest movement made it ten times worse. I tried not to move, but it felt like I was on a boat the way the whole bed was shaking under Drake's vigorous thrusts into Abbie's cunt. It was not long before I felt drops of their cum rain down onto my stomach.

Abbie was forced to brace herself against the headboard of the bed, and her perfect, firm, perky, 18 year old tits bounced right over my face, helping me to forget, at least a little bit, about how sick I felt. Knowing I wouldn't be getting any more sleep this morning, I reached up slowly with a single finger, tracing a line down Abbie's chest. Abbie opened her eyes as I ran my finger down her skin, and she stifled her moans for a bit as she smiled down at me.

"Ugh..." she panted. "Morning, Sungh..." she moaned as Drake continued to plow her, never letting up. "Sunshine..." eventually she made out, smiling broader as she watched a smile creep onto my own face. Abbie leaned down to kiss me on my lips and I kissed her back, letting our tongues play together for a moment before she was forced to brace herself again, Drake's thrusts becoming even more forceful.

For about 10 more minutes they fucked atop me, Drake loving to talk dirty to his partner, and Abbie the loudest screamer I have ever known. She had tried to keep relatively quiet while I slept, but now that I was awake, nothing held her back from voicing her passions as she was taken from behind. I didn't even need to hear their orgasmic moans to know that they had cum together. The deluge of warm liquid that fell to my tummy proof enough that they had climaxed together.

Abbie collapsed on top of me then, her slender, 110 pound body, nothing I couldn't handle, and her warm skin feeling wonderful against mine. We were able to snuggle for just a moment before Drake came around to the side of the bed, holding his dripping cock out in front of the both of us.

"Come on, Abbie, I got shit to do today," he told her impatiently when she played coy, looking up at him as though she didn't know what it was he wanted of her. She's just as good an actress as I am, at least in my opinion. She's perhaps not as diverse in her repertoire of roles as I am, but the ones she does play she plays extraordinarily well. Drake shoved his dick closer to her and Abbie obediently took it into her mouth, cleaning his shaft of their cum and leaving it spotless.

Drake left, and at last it was just me and Abbie left to cuddle with each other. She sidled up next to me, held me close, and after several moments, began kissing me down my chest, licking my skin and gently coming to suck on my breasts.

My body reacted to her gentle, sensual touch, needing her soft, feminine caresses after so many men had used me so roughly, as though I were an object rather than a person. Abbie regarded me as a sister, as she always did, and I did the same to her. She was my best friend, and sometimes the only person I felt that I could talk to. Too bad I just couldn't bring myself to talk about what had happened last night, even though I knew she worried.

Abbie continued to kiss and lick my skin, down from my breasts, to my navel, toying with my belly button ring with her tongue. I writhed on the bed beneath her, half in ecstasy from her loving touch, half in like a feverish pain as my stomach still felt like it would turn inside out. She lowered her head down further between my thighs and she gently kissed my clit, causing me to cry out as I felt an intense wave of pleasure surge through my body. I felt her tongue tickle me down lower, and just as it was about to enter inside of me...

"Abbie..." I said to her, causing her to pause for a moment and look up at me. Already she could tell in the sound of my voice alone that she wasn't going to like what I had to say. Her lips curved downwards into a frown and she got that pouty look on her face. Lovingly I stroked her hair.

"I need to take a shower," I told her, still covered in the sex of six men from the previous night. I could smell it soaked into my skin, and it just made my stomach churn more. Abbie frowned more, but I pulled her back up my body, cupping her cheeks in my hands. I kissed her warmly until I could feel her smile return.

"Want to come with me?" I asked, already knowing the answer, and Abbie's face lit up like the dawn.

We walked together to the shower, me naked and Abbie clad only in her bra and skirt. We both wondered together just what Drake had done with her panties. A group of boys buying who knows what whistled at the two of us as we passed by the stairs in the hallway on the way to the bathroom, but with my head aching so bad I didn't even care what they saw. I felt like I had just awoken from the worst dream I've ever had. Abbie, however, as flirtatious as always, blew them a kiss before disappearing into the bathroom with me.

Abbie turned on the water, and in my dazed state I walked straight in, getting rudely awoken by a jet of freezing cold water. Abbie laughed as I jumped back, unclasping her bra and letting it fall to the floor as she stepped out of her skirt.

I love Abbie, and would never think a single bad thing about her, but I can't help but be somewhat jealous of her chest. I'm not flat or anything, but I'm a rather simple B-cup, whereas Abbie has the most tremendous C's I've ever seen. It's only a one cup size difference, but it's pretty noticeable, at least I think. Abbie has often tried to make me feel better about it, telling me that my smaller breasts will probably stay firm and perky longer, while the heavier weight of hers will make hers begin to sag earlier. I'm not really worried about the future right now though, and in the present they are pretty much the most perfect set on any living being in the world. Even as she drops her bra to the ground the firm orbs on her chest don't drop a millimeter, but stick straight out at you, as though they were looking at you and begging to be touched.

We were wrapped up in each others arms, kissing and caressing the other's body before we even made it under the warm water of the shower. Abbie toyed with my tongue and I toyed with hers, and as the water slid down my body I felt to be returned to Heaven. The aching in my head felt to ease a bit, as did the churning of my stomach. I slid my hands down Abbie's smooth back and began to rub the delicious curves of her ass.

Abbie giggled as she pulled away from our kiss to reach for the soap. She lathered it up in her hands and reached out first and foremost to my chest, fondling my breasts as she soaped up my skin, washing away what felt like a gallon of cum soaked into me. She ran her hands up around my neck, over my shoulders and down my arms. She ran her hands back over my chest and then down my tummy. As she did I took the opportunity to lather up my own hands and give my face a desperately needed cleansing. I poured some shampoo into my hands and ran them quickly through my blonde hair, giving the sticky parts an even more thorough scrub to make sure all of the cum was washed away, as Abbie soaped up my legs and helped me get clean. When she had finished that she rose back to her feet, wrapped her arms back around me and drew me back into a loving kiss. It was her hands that this time crept down my back and over my ass. She ran the bar of soap down between my crack and slid it over my anus and then further down still to my pussy. There she scrubbed gently at first, but as my breaths grew heavier so did her hand, giving me the most exquisite and erotic bathing I have ever had in my life.

"Fuck!" I screamed and my body jerked so suddenly that Abbie dropped the soap to the floor of the shower. It made no difference though. She never slowed her movements, but slid two fingers up inside of my cunt almost instantly, filling my body with an even warmer sensation than the shower offered. My hips began to buck against her hand, and in response Abbie delved into me deeper, giggling into my mouth as I kissed her passionately. I came then, on her hand and down my thighs, but the shower water washed the proof of it away almost instantly. Drained of my energy I collapsed down to my knees on the floor of the shower and then leaned back into the corner of it, unable to hold myself up any more. Abbie then knelt down beside me and we just held each other and laughed for several moments, cleaning each other off so that we both felt fresh again.

When we had finished we stepped out of the shower together. We toweled each other off and Abbie gathered up her clothes from off the floor. We made our way back to Trevor's room together, naked, and searched together through the closet for something pretty for the both of us to wear today.

Abbie picked out a cute, pleated skirt, a light blue one that matched her eyes. It was actually quite rare that she wasn't wearing a skirt because they always made her feel so sexy. As if she needed it. She slid on a pair of matching panties, and a similarly blue bra to go with it, and chose an adorable white t-shirt to go over it, one so tight it left nothing to the imagination, and one so thin it made clear the color of her bra beneath. She looked like a teenage Goddess to be quite honest. Whoever Trevor had lined up for her tonight would feel like the luckiest man on the planet, I already knew it.

I opted for a simple denim skirt that barely did more than wrap my waist, with a hot pink bra and pair of panties to go under. I chose a matching pink tank top to wear over my bra, a spaghetti strap one so, even though it wasn't thin enough to see through, it was skimpy enough to show much of the bra I wore beneath it. It opened up just above my navel too, which is just another thing I loved about it, letting my belly button ring breathe. The two of us giggling in our new outfits, cleansed of the previous day's troubles and feeling at least a bit more refreshed and ready to face the new day, Abbie and I exited the closet. I wish I could have held onto this feeling forever, but like most things in my life I could be appreciative for, it was all too fleeting.

"Abbie!" Trevor shouted from downstairs as the front door shot open and slammed closed. He was in a bad mood, we could both tell just from the tone of his voice. Neither of us knew why, and surely it couldn't have been because of Abbie, she had been with me in the house all day, but then again neither of us really knew what set him off half the time anyway.

Abbie cringed. She wasn't as tough as some of the rest of us. I mean as I was a man's rape fantasy, Abbie was their Princess fantasy, adorably cute and incredibly fuckable, happy-go-lucky most of the time with a smile that could illuminate an entire room. She didn't know how to deal with angry people the way I did, and mostly in part because she didn't know how to get angry the way I did. She'd face them down with sweetness and smiles, and sadly with Trevor that was the way to get walked all over. We both knew better than to keep him waiting though. Abbie stepped out of the bedroom into the hallway, making her way to the top of the stairs in her sexy blue and white outfit.

"Yeah, Babe?" Abbie returned to him, appearing before him at the top of the stairs like an obedient servant.

"You're on call tonight," Trevor yelled up to her. "The name is Anderson Kane," he went on, beginning the details she would need to know. So that is who called last night... "He'll meet you outside Grit's at 1 a.m. Got it?"

Abbie nodded silently from the top of the stairs.

"Are you going to stay up there? Or are you going to get the fuck down here when I'm talking to you?" Trevor voiced his demand, in that odd way he had of making it sound like an overly sarcastic question. Blushing, Abbie quickly obeyed him, hopping down the steps quickly and making her breasts bounce in her tight white T. By the time she had reached the bottom, Trevor's mood had already significantly improved. I didn't even have to see any of it to know what was most likely going on.

"Damn you're so fucking cute," was the last thing I heard Trevor say before he probably engulfed Abbie's mouth within his own, grabbed her ass underneath her skirt, and began trying to finger her through her panties. Abbie was only able to make out a quick squeak before the only sound she could make was a long moan.

2 o'clock on the fucking dot my cellphone rang.

I don't know why I didn't check. I always fucking check. I always, always fucking check! My mind must have just been too distracted at the moment to look at the number on my cellphone's window before I flipped open the top to answer. If I had known it was Mr. Facelli's cellphone number I would never have answered, but in my stupid moment of ignorance I said...

"Hello?"

"Hello," the person on the other end of the line responded. "Is this Angel?" the voice asked, and I was shocked to find that it was a woman's voice, one that was direct and stern, but graceful and elegant at the same time.

"Yes..." I returned softly, a bit reluctantly.

I had never known that time could actually stop. I had never known that while the world continued to spin around a single person, she herself could cease to move forward with it, as a part of it. It's possible however, I know that now, for when this woman spoke again I simply ceased to be. The world continued to spin around me, but I stood frozen in place and time...

"My name is Elizabeth Facelli," this woman introduced herself to me...

"You had sex with my husband last night."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • It's Not Prostitution Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds