• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just the Six of Us Ch. 06

Just the Six of Us Ch. 06

12

Thanks again to ZexWizzard for the edits and suggestions. Thanks for all the wonderful comments, please keep them coming, good or bad.

Chapter 6

Soft, moist and wet were the first sensations he felt as he awoke. His lips were being pressed upon by something warm and soft, tender, but carrying with them a gentle quiver. He could feel something soft and warm under his arms, and his hand was resting on something curved. It yielded to his touch, and was very soft. He ran his hand slowly downwards, feeling the softness curve upwards. The moist presence on his lips moved slowly across them, parting them. Then he began to feel something else, warm and even wet, drift tenderly past his lips. Was he dreaming? Well, he liked it, regardless.

Slowly he began to drift out of his sleep and into the realm of the living. He was in Sarah's bed, he knew that much. A dull pain raced across his ribs. The fight, he remembered now. He was recuperating. He sighed as the dream lips continued their assault on his own. He suddenly realized that it wasn't some hazy dream he was having. Someone was kissing him, and he had been kissing that someone back.

Sarah? It didn't quite feel like her though. This was... less hurried and enthusiastic. This felt softer, more timid, probing and feeling, like a butterfly flitting its way across a leaf.

Gradually lifting himself from sleep, he forced an eye open, followed quickly by the other. It took a few seconds to focus, but when he could he could see a dark shape lying next to him. He had his hand on her hip, gently pulling her towards him. She was so warm, so gentle, so vulnerable, so small.

"Danni," the name fired into his brain, triggering the memories of the night before. He had held her while she slept, protectively guarding her as a brother should. He broke the kiss suddenly, feeling like he had begun to abuse his role as protector, as guardian.

She opened her eyes and looked at him softly. There was no anger in her eyes, only compassion. It didn't look like the sisterly love that he'd come to know from his other sisters eyes. It felt purer, more intense. It was like she was shining a spotlight on him, burning away all the rough façade and protective masks that shielded him from people seeing his true nature, his true self. It felt like she was staring directly through him.

"Good morning," she said softly. Her voice was so quiet, barely audible.

"Good morning," he replied as softly as he could. She closed her eyes again and gently moved forward, pressing her lips against his, softer than the touch of a feather. She pulled her head back as she broke the kiss.

"That was the best night's sleep I've had in...," her eyes darted around briefly as she thought, "... well a long, long time," she finished.

"It was very nice," he whispered, brushing away a stray hair from her eyes. Quietly turning over, she pulled away for a second. He felt a rush of cool air between them, then warmth as she settled her back up against him, spooning. She slid his hand off her hip and around her stomach, holding his hand and arm in place, smiling to herself as they slid together.

He froze as he felt a sudden discomfort in his underwear. He suddenly realized that he had an erection, and immediately felt a sudden surge of embarrassment and humiliation. 'Damn it, not now. Why now?' he swore softly to himself.

"Oh Danni, I'm so sorry," he said, standing suddenly and trying to cover himself. He turned headed for the door, grabbing a robe of Sarah off her dresser as he went.

Danni sat up in bed, suddenly realizing why he'd been so embarrassed. "Mike, stop, please don't leave," she called after him, but he was already out the door.

She lay back down in bed, feeling ashamed again and wondering what the hell she was going to do. She'd known he had an erection, but she didn't really care. She was enraptured with how she was feeling being held in his arms, the conditions didn't matter. She could feel it poking her stomach, and had even shifted it upwards into the elastic band of his boxers so she could be closer to him and not disturb him.

She couldn't resist kissing him, either. She'd woken up before him and watched him as he slept. Her thoughts kept returning her to 'the kiss' earlier, remembering the way he tasted. The way electricity seemed to shoot through her as their lips met. She'd only meant it as a sisterly 'I love you', but she'd never, ever been kissed like that. She had never felt with anyone else, what she had felt with him. 'Why?' she wondered.

It had been irresistible, lying that close to him and not kissing his lips. She had to try, to see if it happened again, even if it was her brother. She didn't care, not if kissing him felt that electric.

Then when it happened, it was twofold the experience the first kiss was. Electricity raced through her body, the hairs on her arms raised as he began to stir and returned her affections. She really did love her brother. She loved him his whole life, even when she was being so awful to him. She wouldn't have admitted it before, but deep inside, she knew it was true. But that kiss...

It made her feel so small, so wonderful, and so... necessary, all at once. It was like she knew he'd never force himself on her, that he'd never push her to do something she didn't want to do. That he'd always be there for her in whatever capacity she needed. Protector, brother, friend, lover. All could be found in one single embrace.

It didn't feel sexual at all, and she knew it didn't feel that way to him. He'd been erect long before she had even awoken. It was what had roused her, in fact, poking her in the stomach almost painfully. She hadn't minded, though, she knew it was natural. Most guys woke up with one. She lay there, hoping that the moment of embarrassment for him hadn't ruined the wonderful new world they were discovering.

Mike hurried up to his room as quickly as what was left of his aches and pains would allow. Shutting the door behind himself he sat on the bed, contemplating what had just happened.

He hung his head in his hands. First Sarah, now Danni. What was he doing to his sisters, and what were they doing to him? He felt like such an evil shit. Danni had trusted him and he'd gotten aroused. "She was obviously just seeking comfort," he said, unconvincingly, "and I abused it." He wanted to crawl into a hole. He felt like he was on the verge of tearing his family apart. There was a soft knock at the door.

"Yeah."

Danni entered, coming towards him. She stopped suddenly and moved stiffly to his bed, seemingly afraid to hug him again. She was still wearing her sports bra and panties, and had a sad look on her face.

Mike had his head in his hands. He felt lower than a slug. He had to say something, to explain somehow, to make it right.

"I'm sorry," they said in unison, each surprising the other.

"What?" she asked quietly. "Why are you sorry?"

He sighed deeply, obviously wracked with guilt about what had happened. "Last night, I just..." he began, but then fell silent. What the hell could he possibly say?

He lifted his head, determined to make this right between them. "Last night was the best night of sleep I ever had," he said, his voice full of sincerity. "Even with all the bruises and cuts, I wouldn't trade the memory of holding you all night for anything. I'd gladly do it again to have another night like that." He sighed, turning to look at her. "I didn't mean to ruin everything that happened last night, I didn't mean to..." He lowered his head again, "I didn't mean to get excited. Last night just felt too pure, too innocent and then I had to get erect and ruin...," She raised her hand to his lips.

"Mike, I don't know how to explain how it felt being next to you. I've hated you for so long, and never really wanted to get know you. After last night, though, it's like I've known you forever. Whenever I try to sleep and you aren't there, I have flashbacks. I don't know what I would have done if it hadn't been for you, so I don't care that you were erect. You didn't abuse anything last night. I kissed you," she said, lowering her head, a tear winding its way down her cheek. "I'm the one that should be sorry." She reached up and brushed the tear away.

"Whenever I kiss you, it feels like a charge of energy shoots through me. It's so exciting and it makes me feel so special, something no one else has ever done for me. I can't describe it, it's like everything else goes away when we kiss. I'm so ashamed," she said, another tear running down her cheek. "The one person that makes me feel like that is my brother, and I feel like I'm abusing our relationship when I kiss you." he raised his hand to her lips this time, quieting her

"Danni, I feel the electricity too. My body goes numb whenever you kiss me. I've never felt... whatever it is." He slid off the bed and onto his knees in front of her. He lifted her chin and ran a hand over her cheek, wiping away a tear. "I don't care how we are related, I'm not afraid of letting this happen. It feels wonderful." He leaned over and kissed her forehead, drawing a smile from her face. "Besides, we're only kissing. It's not like we're going shopping together or something intimate like that."

She giggled at this, and he smiled at the sound. "Are you sure?" she asked. "I certainly don't want to destroy any bridges we've built."

"Danni, all we've done together is sleep next to each other and kiss a little. It's understandable, considering all you've been through, that you're having mixed emotions." He sat back on his feet, placing his hands on her knees.

"I'll be here tonight, if you need me. The door will be unlocked, and it will stay that way until you decide you don't need someone to sleep next to you. I just wanna try and make it all better for you."

"When did you get to be so sweet?" she asked, smiling for the first time. "I used to hate you so much."

"I know, I have the scars to prove it," he said, smiling. She rolled her eyes briefly at him, scowling playfully. He leaned forward, softly touching the side of her face and leaned forward, gently kissing her again.

"I'm gonna go shower," he said, standing. "I need to see how fucked up I actually am."

"Ok," she said. She rose and started to leave his room, but then stopped at the doorway and turned, "I'll see you tonight then." She turned and went to her room, closing the door behind her.

The shower was a combination of pain and relaxation. Mike had slowly gotten undressed, not wanting to cause himself any other pain than was necessary. Bruises and ugly red scrapes dotted his ribcage and back. No wonder he was in pain, he looked like someone had colored a paint-by-number with a shotgun.

He stood in the shower for nearly an hour, letting the hot water course over his muscles and slowly ease the tension out of them, the events of the past couple of days coming back to him. It was only the day before yesterday that Emma had caught him masturbating, and had heard him call out Danni's name in the shower. She still hadn't said anything and he was beginning to wonder when that conversation would take place. It seemed so insignificant now, in light of all that had happened after it.

Sarah came into his mind. He'd never have thought that Sarah would be the sister that he'd start fooling around with. It just didn't seem like her, it wasn't in her normal routine. The thought of a sex filled normal routine for Sarah caused a chuckle and then a wince of pain as his ribs ached. Those assholes had really taken the boot to him. He was suddenly very glad that he'd been conciliatory to the guy working the door that night.

His thoughts drifted back to the second oldest sibling. So much had happened to her in so little time. He knew she was having a hard time. Normally, he suddenly realized, the voice would have chimed in with some lewd advice, but it had been strangely silent. Remembering that he'd just had three orgasms with an actual woman, he knew why. It always got quieter after he masturbated; the same would certainly be true when an actual woman did the deed.

Deciding he'd spent enough time in the shower, he grabbed his towel and pushed the faucet off, stepping out of the tub and rubbing the water off.

A knock at the door startled him briefly.

"Decent?" Emma called

.

Wrapping the towel around his waist, he reached over for his toothbrush.

"Yeah," he called, reaching for the toothpaste.

She came in, holding some freshly folded towels and opened the cabinet to put them up. "How're you holding up?"

He shrugged. "Better than I could be, I guess. It's Monday, right?"

Emma nodded, not looking at her brother, fiddling with the towels in the cabinet and stalling for time.

"So..." she said, turning and pretending to straighten something else.

He sighed, 'Here it comes,' he thought. "Go ahead, get it out of your system," he said, lowering his head and rubbing a hand through his hair.

She laughed. "So, yeah... sorry about the other day." She fidgeted around for a few seconds, biting her lip and trying not to start laughing. A few seconds passed in awkward silence. He could feel it coming.

"Oh Danni, huh?" she asked, still trying to contain her laughter.

He sighed, an embarrassed grin finding its way to his face and began to slowly shake his head. "I don't even know if I can begin to explain what happened," he said at length, shrugging.

She seemed to accept the weirdness of what had happened and let it go. "Gonna go run in a few minutes, I don't suppose you wanna come, do you?" she asked. He was glad the topic was changing, but shook his head.

"No thanks, not with all these battle scars all over me. Maybe tomorrow. Thanks though." He turned and headed to his room shaking his head again as he heard, "Oh Danni," from the bathroom again, followed by Emma's high pitched laugh.

He quickly returned to his room and pulled on some lounging pants and an old t-shirt. After finishing getting dressed, he headed downstairs to find some breakfast.

The kitchen was empty, Sarah probably still asleep in her room as were Beth and Danni. He looked at the clock. It was still pretty early, yet. Emma would be heading out for her morning run. He really did wish he could join her, as the image of her flexing and un-flexing ass bouncing in front of him flashed in his mind.

"Man-up, you need to run after that ass."

Mike had wondered when the voice would start up again. Now obviously the thought of his twin's toned ass and washboard stomach had woken it up for awhile. He rubbed his head in anticipation of the myriad of bad ideas that he'd have this morning.

The cupboard looked freshly restocked this morning. Someone must have made a trip to the store recently. He grabbed a box of cereal, found a bowl and spoon and the milk and headed to the den.

He quickly finished a bowl and poured another. He kept flipping through the channels, but kept the volume low as to not wake Sarah.

Emma came down the stairs behind him. He resisted the urge to turn around and watch her ass as she moved around the kitchen. She'd grabbed a granola bar and a glass of water before heading to the den to put her shoes on. Taking a bite of the granola and a swig of water, she turned and grabbed one of her shoes, then sat down on the chair that sat beside the couch. She quickly finished getting ready for her run, turning and smiling at her brother a few times.

He ignored her. At least he was trying to, but he kept glancing over. She had very nice legs and he was trying very hard to keep his eyes off them. His eyes started at her ankles and worked upwards to the tanned skin of her calves, sleek muscles cording and relaxing as she moved her leg around, tying her shoe. He glanced higher, watching her thighs tense as she rose and swung her torso around, stretching her torso muscles. She lifted a leg and put it on the chair in front of her, bending and stretching.

Afraid that'd he'd start to drool watching her flaunt her sleek and sexy legs at him, he turned and tried to focus on whatever the hell was on tv.

"Give her a hug."

Mike stopped, momentarily distracted by the voice. That was a pretty tame suggestion, compared to what he normal heard from it. Shrugging, he stood and wrapped his arms around her from behind as she stood. Smiling, she rubbed a hand across her brother's arm as he draped it around her and pulled her close. It always felt nice hugging his twin. They were so close, almost no secrets. She never held anything back from his hug.

He was vaguely aware of her shapely ass pressing against his dick and felt a familiar stirring down below. He started to let go, but not before Captain Useless decided to chime in.

"Grab her tit as she pulls away"

As Emma turned to head towards the door, Mike's hand, seemingly of its own volition draped across her small breast and cupped it as she turned and started towards the door. "Nice, trying to cop a feel off your own twin now" she said, with an amused expression on her face.

"Sorry, it was an accident," he called watching her close the front door and start running down the street.

'Do you ever actually help?' he thought, speaking directly to the voice.

"Haven't you been paying attention?"

'Trying to get me to commit incest is not what I'd consider "helping",' he thought again, then realized he was having a conversation with a voice in his head. "Yeah, I need therapy," he said.

"Why is that?" said a voice behind him. Beth had come downstairs, she was wearing a bra, one that looked a little too small, and some panties that were again, too small. She looked to him for an answer as she headed to the counter to make a smoothie.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," he said, then realized that she might be the one sister who actually would understand it, if only from a scientific point of view. He went over and jumped up on the counter beside her. "What's up?"

"Just gonna make a smoothie. You want some?" she glanced at her brother and smiled sweetly at him.

He couldn't help staring at her tits. They were so large, the largest in the family. They weren't obscenely huge, but seemed to press outward begging for attention. He wondered again how she'd never had a boyfriend, with these cannons hanging from her chest, it just seemed ridiculous. If she took off her glasses, she was jaw-droppingly gorgeous. She didn't have that pretty girl attitude or the confidence that she should've had for the beauty that she'd inherited.

She glanced up at him. "Mike?"

"Sorry," he said, snapping out of the boob filled daydream. "I had some cereal already, thanks."

She nodded and went back to preparing her smoothie, grabbing juice, milk, strawberries, peaches and bananas. She began to peel, pour and skin the ingredients and throwing them in the blender. She was oblivious of the activities of her brother's eyes as they roamed over her half naked body. Many large breasted women looked thick, or even chunky when they had a t-shirt on that wasn't form fitting. Beth had the height to stretch it out and a flat stomach. She wasn't toned, but she did run every few days with Emma or Danni.

"Accidently spill the smoothie on her and see if she'll lick it off again."

She'd always been so quiet, only really talking when the three sisters pulled her into their inane conversations. She'd never been very sociable and preferred letting others lead the conversation. Usually her contributions would consist of interesting facts or observations, not being able to avoid speaking in her analytical voice.

"Sorry about the other day," she said.

"Huh?" he asked, coming out of his reverie.

"With the noodles, and these things," she said, indicating her breasts.

"Oh...," he said, grasping what she was referring to.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just the Six of Us Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds