• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Over his Head

Over his Head

12

Part l: Gene meets Darla and turns from lab partner to personal servant before he knows what hit him.

My name is Gene and this is the story of how I met and fell in love with the most beautiful creature in the world. I'm a typical college nerd, great at math and science but lousy in communication, especially with girls. Of course, this makes me painfully shy and I can count the dates I've had on one hand, in fact, most of my dates are with my one hand.

Darla and I met, unbelievably in chem class. She could only be described as the classic blond bombshell, where everything is big that should be, big hair, big red lips, big boobs, and a big butt. What this lovely creature was doing in an advanced lab was beyond me for she was certainly was in over her head. When the prof assigned her to me as a lab partner, I knew right away she'd be no help to me but what the hell, she had a pretty face so I didn't mind. As chemistry is in my wheelhouse, so to speak, I was comfortable enough to talk to Darla, even if it was only about class. She on the other had no qualms with talking to me about any subject she chose. From her period to her sex life, or even to ask if I thought so and so was cute enough to date, she spoke to me freely on these and many more subjects. The only matter she didn't like to talk about was of course, our chem class. She talked to me as an old time friend and I was enthralled with her. I knew that the only chance I had with her was to be a friend and that she would never feel for me as I felt for her. All that didn't matter and I couldn't wait for class and the chance to hear what she had to say.

Soon she gave up on all attempts of even trying in the lab and I was doing all her work and mine. My life changed forever the day she asked me to help with her math class. When I said I'd be happy to help, she invited me to her place after class. As a person who had always lived in the dorms, I was surprised she had an apartment off campus. Darla seemed unfazed by the mess in her place, even the pair of panties left lying on the arm of the couch didn't bother her enough to pick up and put away. I told her she needed a maid and she asked me if I was volunteering. Then without waiting for my reply she said,

"Come on let's see how you do, go ahead start with this room."

She picked up her panties and handed them to me,

"Let me show you where these go."

I followed her into the bathroom off her bedroom where she showed me the hamper for her dirty clothes. She asked me if I thought the panties I was holding were dirty and when I just gave her a blank stare she took them from me.

"This is how you tell if panties are too dirty to wear,"

I looked in disbelief at her as she put them to my nose to smell. As I sniffed the crotch, she made sure to rub them around my face. My cock was throbbing and I feared I might soil myself. I squeezed myself to relieve the pressure building inside me and when I looked up, she was watching me with a smile on her face.

"I think you'll do just fine as my maid. Well chop-chop, let's get busy; you've got a lot of work to do."

As I cleaned her mess, she relaxed, she talked on the phone, she read a magazine, and she paid no attention to me. Finally, she got up and went to her room leaving the door open. When I looked up, I could see her reflection in her mirror as she undressed. She was standing there in her panties and bra looking in her closet for something to wear. I knew I was spying on her but it gave me such an erection I couldn't stop. She slipped a short tiny dress over her head and when she bent to straighten her shoes, I got one last look at her panties. I quickly walked away as she sat in front of the mirror to put on make-up and comb her hair. When she came out, she looked beautiful and I knew she must have a date.

"I've got to go out; when you finish here my math is in my bedroom. When you're done, lock up before you leave."

As soon as she walked out the door, I went to her bathroom and looked in her hamper to find more dirty panties. I spied a lacy white pair and as I picked them up, I noticed the crotch was covered in something all crusty. I put them to my nose searching for her scent but it was too dry so I put them to my mouth for a taste, it was not in the least bit pleasant. I took out my cock and jacked off in her sink as I rubbed my face in her panties. Only later as I looked back on that evening did I realize that it was my first taste of another man's sperm. I finished cleaning her apartment, glad that it was so small. I then did her math work, not leaving her place until after midnight.

The next day in lab, I was shocked at how bad Darla looked. I could tell she had been crying, as her eyes were red and puffy. I asked her what was wrong, but she didn't want to talk about it and she sat there silently through the whole class. After we walked out together, she sat on a bench under a big elm and she began to cry anew. As I tried to comfort her, she ended up putting her head on my shoulder and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Eric dumped me last night; he took me home and fucked me then threw me out. That bastard, all he wanted from me was sex, well that's it, no man's going to fuck me ever again."

I held her close with my nose in her hair enjoying the scent of her shampoo.

"You're too upset to be alone, come to my place and I'll make you some tea. When you're ready then I'll take you home."

With her head down and her arm in my arm, she went with me to my dorm. She drank the tea I made, then lay down on my bed to rest. I felt so sorry for her, how could any boy be so mean to her. I just wanted to make her feel better so I took off her shoes and socks and massaged her feet. She told me it felt good to her but to me it was a work of love that I would never tire of doing. She soon fell asleep, and as I sat beside her watching, I knew I was hers to do with as she wished.

Later, when she awoke she saw me sitting there and she smiled as if she were glad to see me. This made my heart soar and I wished I could make her smile forever.

"Gene, I don't want to go home tonight, can I stay here with you?"

She asked for one of my shirts to wear as a cover-up and then went to take a shower as I tried to make us a dinner in my little kitchen. She came back squeaky clean, no make-up and her wet hair wrapped in a towel. My borrowed tee shirt hung to just below her butt and I could tell she was naked underneath it. She looked as beautiful as I'd ever seen her and I told her so.

We sat at my counter eating pork and beans with a microwave meatloaf. I felt bad that it was all I had but she devoured it as if it was something from the Ritz. As she ate, she unconsciously opened and closed her legs exposing herself to me.

"You are a naughty boy looking at me like that."

My face turned bright red and I apologized profusely but she just laughed at me.

"It's all right, your just a boy and I know all boys want to peek. You know I saw you watching me change at my place the other day. I thought it was kind of hot so I don't mind if you peek but just so you know I won't let you fuck me."

I even found her vulgar language exciting but then she calmly spread her legs wide to show me everything. Her pussy glistened with wetness from either the shower or her natural juices. I had now lost all train of thought as I stared at those hidden folds that make us men powerless to deny a woman's wishes. I have no idea how long I stared and then she just closed her legs and said,

"That's all for tonight chum, did that turn you on?"

She reached over, felt my throbbing erection, and then giggled at her power over me.

As I cleaned the kitchen, she relaxed in front of my TV watching some inane show she said she liked. I then went to my bathroom and cleaned up the mess she left in there. I picked up her clothes and when I had her panties in my hand, I had to sniff them. Before I realized it, I had my dick inside them jacking off until I came inside them. I then hand washed her panties and bra hanging them on my shower as I remembered my mother doing when I was a lad. When I came out, she was asleep in my bed so I curled up in my chair to sleep.

Part ll:

Their first date ends with Gene learning to satisfy his Queen orally.

I awoke in the morning stiff and sore but I felt complete contentment when I looked over to see Darla sleeping on my tiny bed. I did what I needed to do in the bathroom and went to the kitchen to see what I could do about breakfast. Luckily, I had some eggs and bacon so I began to cook. The smell of cooking bacon woke Darla and she got up and took her turn in the bathroom. Not even bothering to close the door as she sat on my toilet, I could hear her stream of urine splashing in the bowl and I found it highly erotic. She chatted amiably as she ate while I keep staring down the tee shirt that she was wearing. I looked up to see that she had caught me peeking she called me a perve, but she said it with a smile.

After breakfast, I walked her back to her apartment and she held my hand as if we were lovers. About half way there she stopped,

"I just realized that Eric was going to take me to the Spring Fling tonight, now I don't have a date. I know it's late but would you take me?"

Of course, I said yes and after dropping her off, I rushed back to my dorm to prepare. I had no idea what I needed to do so I called my older sister Kim to ask advice. She told me what she expected from a prom date and I followed her advice, even down to the limo. Darla seemed to enjoy herself, as for me not so much. She seemed to know everyone there and was either talking to or dancing with other boys most of the night. However, she did dance the first dance and the last with me, both slow. I thrilled to be holding her close and her perfume was like an aphrodisiac. As we left the dance she told me she had a wonderful time and was glad she came with me.

When we arrived at her apartment, she informed the limo driver that we wouldn't need him again. Once upstairs she asked me to help her undress as her corset was uncomfortable. I did this with care making sure not to wrinkle her gown, even hanging it up where it belonged. I knelt at her feet to unclip her nylons from her corset. I watched as she peeled the garment from her body amazed at how relaxed she was to be naked in front of me. She then sat down and told me to take off her shoes. Once her shoes and nylons were off, I massaged her tired feet and she moaned in pleasure. She asked if I would like to please her more and after I said yes, she invited me to put my lips to her pussy. She held my head in place just where she wanted it,

"Oh yes, that's good, that's where I like it, keep going. Gene I will not let you fuck me, at least not now but I will let you pleasure me like this, a lot and often."

I recognized her scent from her panties but this was wetter and I wanted just to gobble her up. I stuck my tongue deep inside her and then she lifted my face and I now slid my tongue up her slit until I landed on a tiny nub at the top.

"That's right, now faster, right there, ooh."

She orgasmed, washing my face in her nectar and I felt on top of the world. She came two or three more times, then pushed my face away. She told me to stand and then to take my pants down. She then instructed me to masturbate in front of her, catching my sperm in her hand as I came. She wiped her hand on my belly and then cleaned the rest with her tongue.

We now lay down naked and she lazily played with my penis.

"If I was to let you be my boyfriend you would have to follow certain rules."

"Darla you must know I'd do anything for you, all you need do is ask."

"What if I said you could not be with any other girl but if I wanted I could be with other boys?"

I paused for a moment considering all this, but in the end even if I had to share her it would be worth it and so I said it would be no problem.

"I've always felt as if I was a slave to the boys I went with, giving them whatever they wanted. Now I want a boy to serve me, be my slave. Would you be willing to do that for me?"

I didn't understand why but what she was saying was turning me on and I felt my erection firming quickly. Darla noticed this as well as it was now pressing against her thigh. She took me in her hand,

"I think you like the idea of being my slave, see you just twitched when I said my slave. Well I like it too, here feel my pussy, see how wet I am?"

Without saying a thing she climbed on my chest, her slit just inches from my lips. I noticed she closed her eyes as she sat on my face and she began to rub herself on me. I could feel her juices coating me all over and I began rubbing my penis as I pleasured her. When she noticed what I was doing, she slapped my hand away.

"You can't play with yourself until I give you permission, keep your hands off, and pay attention to me."

After she came, she reversed herself and now while my tongue was in her pussy my nose was pressed against her anus. I could smell fecal matter from her butt yet I tried to ignore it as I continued to lick her. When Darla began to play with me, I became so excited I pressed my nose deeper almost penetrating her rectum. I shot my load onto my belly and she ran her fingers through it as she spread around. Finally sated she lay down beside me and went to sleep. I lay there a long time pondering what had become of my life in just a few days. My only conclusion was that I was now happier than I was before and with that thought, I fell asleep as well.

In the morning, I arose before her, and when I found nothing to eat in the kitchen, I ran to the store. Darla again woke to the smell of cooking bacon and she wandered into the kitchen still naked. She sat at the counter casually eating bacon as I cooked eggs and then we ate together. As I cleaned the breakfast dishes, she told me she wanted me to move in with her so she could have me handy. By early afternoon, I was now moved in and although I realized I had now relinquished all freedoms, I was glad.

Early that evening as I was cleaning the apartment a girl came to visit Darla. I was introduced as Darla's maid, which made the girl giggle and embarrassed me. The girl and Darla got up to go out and as she walked by me, she paused and reached up her skirt to pull her panties down. She dropped them in my face telling me I needed to do her laundry making her friend laugh once again. I sat there quiet, humiliated and yet aroused; I hoped my erection was not showing to Darla's friend. Then the two left without telling me where they were going or when they would be back.

The feeling of her panties lying gently on my face with just a hint of her scent drove me crazy with lust. I pulled out my penis and masturbated feverishly until I sprayed my spunk in them. Now feeling like a pervert, I took her soiled underwear to the bathroom where I washed them in the sink along with the rest she had in the hamper. Once that was done I finished, the rest of his chores and then made sure their homework was done.

I was already in bed when I heard them coming up the stairs. Both were laughing and I could tell they were drunk. Darla came into the bedroom, telling me to get up she had something for me. I started to put some clothes on but she told me that I didn't need them. I followed her to the front dressed only in my briefs. Darla's friend Linda began laughing hysterically when she saw me,

"Oh that is just too precious, he wearing tidy-whities; he looks like my little brother."

"Look what we got for you sweetie."

She held up a short apron like something from a French maid's costume. She had me stand up then she put it on me and then made me parade around in front of her and her friend. I felt completely humiliated and defeated as I tried not to look her friend in the face. I could feel my tears stinging my face, which only humiliated me more.

Darla then instructed me to get on my knees in front of her and after guiding my head to her slit, she dropped her skirt over me. While I licked her, she and Linda talked as if I wasn't there. Darla spoke of a cute boy she met, she told her friend that she got his number and that she just might fuck him. Later that night after Linda went home, we were in bed I asked her about the boy, and she shushed me and said it was none of my concern.

lll:

Gene learns of cuckolding as well as other perversions

When Darla told me she was dropping out of school, I panicked. Would she move away, would I never see her again? All these thoughts made me realize just how much I wanted to be with her. I asked her what she would do and she said she wanted to stay where she was but that her parents would not support her if she left school. I tried to talk her into staying in school, that I would help more but she said she was flunking out and nothing I could do would help. Then I came up with another plan and I asked her for some time to work on it before she made any decisions.

Mother covered all of my expenses but I didn't think she would allow me to support Darla on her dime. However, I had an inheritance that I'd received on my twenty-first birthday and it was mine to do with as I pleased. I called the family accountant and asked him to send me a monthly stipend from the inheritance. With this set up, I told Darla that I would support her and that her worries were over. She threw her arms around me and kissed me repeatedly.

"Come on lover, you deserve a big reward for this, let's go to the bedroom."

She got on the bed and pulled her dress up exposing her panties to me. I assumed my position as always between her legs and my lips to her treasure. I kissed her through her panties awaiting her to pull them aside so I could pleasure her. I think she does this to torture me as I am so close and yet so far. She always let the anticipation build for both of us, and then she ever so slowly pulls her panties aside to give me access to her. By this time, I am always so excited and I rub my erection on the bed like a rutting dog. Darla is an amazing woman, able to have multiple orgasms and we can lie like this for a long time. My tongue aches from the work but I never complain for I think I enjoy it as much as she does.

Yet today is different for only after two or three orgasms she pushes me away and tell me to undress. As I take off my clothes, she pulls her panties off. This is usually the time she allows me to play with myself in front of her and I'm hoping she will allow to use her panties as I do. She orders me onto the bed and then she climbs on top of me. She holds my dick and rubs it along her slit, driving me crazy. I try to warn her that I'm about to cum but before I can, I erupt all over her. Darla first looked at me in disgust but then she smiled,

"Well lover you're sure are better at licking pussy than you are at fucking. Now are you going to clean up this mess?"

Without waiting for my answer, she moved up to my face and I had to clean my sperm from her with my tongue but not before she wiped it all over my face as well. When she felt that she was clean, she lay down beside me.

"You've made me very happy today Gene and I'm sure we can have a good time together as long as you can keep me happy."

As I lay beside her with my own cum drying on my face, I told her I'd do anything to keep her happy.

I hated to admit it but her dropping out of school made my life so much easier. I now only had to concentrate on my own studies and not worry about trying to coach her through hers. Darla, now with no responsibilities began to enjoy her life even more. I was seeing her less now as besides not seeing her in school I was finding her at home less and less. Many times, I would come home to find her not there, of course, this would give me time to study and do my chores. I began to worry about what she was doing with her time but I had already learned not to question her about her activities. Often it would be late at night after I'd gone to bed and she would be either high or drunk. She never seemed to care if she woke me and in fact, many time she would wake me on purpose, telling me to make her something to eat. Sometimes I would get up and prepare her something and when I'd take it to her she'd already be asleep.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Over his Head

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds