• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother Lust Ch. 02

Mother Lust Ch. 02

I recognised John's mother straight away from her pictures. She was still as pretty and even bigger now. She was wearing a short, low-cut black dress which showed off her big breasts.

"Darling," she said, kissing John on the lips, then turning to me, "and this must be Davy."

She took my hand and drew me inside and closed the door. "Oh my, you're such a handsome boy," she said, putting her arms around me and kissing me. I felt her big soft breasts press against me and could see down her deep cleavage.

She pushed her tongue into my mouth. I'd never felt anything like that before. Then I felt her hand on the front of my jeans.

"You're so hard," she said.

I felt myself blushing deep red.

"And shy too," she said. "I love shy boys."

She took me by the hand and led me into a big living room, with black sofas, a white carpet and a big flat-screen TV on the wall.

"John's told me about you both wanking to his mags and pictures of him and me," she said, "so we all know what we're here for, don't we?"

I must have looked puzzled though I wasn't. I might have been a sexual novice but I knew what was going to happen.

Anne took me in her arms and kissed me open-mouthed again, her hand rubbing my cock.

"Oh God, I'm so horny," she said. "I've been thinking about you two coming round all day and all the things we're gonna do. I want you to call me Auntie Anne, Davy."

Over her shoulder, I saw John winking at me so I said, "Ok Auntie Anne."

"Good boy," she said. "Now I think it's time we had a toast."

She went over to the coffee table and picked up a bottle of champagne. As she worked off the cork her breasts shook inside her dress. She poured out three glasses and handed John and me one.She raised her glass and said, "To dirty, filthy sex."

John raised his glass and said the same and I tried to do too, but coughed and spluttered. Anne and John laughed.

"We'll have to get you used to this," Anne said.

She sat down on the sofa with John beside her and patted the seat on her other side.

"Come and sit here," she said to Davy. "I'm so glad John found you," Anne said. "I've been longing for a young boy to play with."

"You love young boys Mum," John said.

"You're not sulking, are you?" Anne said, laughing. "You know I love young boys but I love my own sexy son too."

Anne put her arm around John and drew him into a long, wet kiss then she turned to me and did the same, her tongue snaking into my mouth.

I was breathless when we broke apart. John was fondling one of his mother's huge breasts and Anne took my hand and put it on the other.

"Play with my tits boys," she said, putting her hands on both our bulging hard-ons. "We're gonna have such a lot of fun tonight."

We kissed and played with Anne and drank more champagne until I felt light headed.

"Has John told you how we started?" Anne asked.

"Sort of," I said.

"Typical, I bet he only told you half a story. D'you wanna hear what really happened?"

"Mum ..." John said.

"Hush," Anne told him. "When Ted - John's dad - died, we were both devastated. He was such a wonderful man. So we comforted each other. We sometimes slept together in my bed and cuddled and he got hard-ons. I knew he was wanking cos I'd seen the stains on his sheets."

"Then she found some mags I'd got from a boy at school," John said.

"Who's telling this, me or you?" Anne said, mock-sternly

"You Mum," John said.

"Right. Well, with no father, I realised I had to tell him the facts of life so I confronted him with the mags."

"Don't forget what you were wearing," John interrupted.

"Yes, ok, I was wearing a see-through nightie and undies."

"You looked lovely."

"Thank you darling. Anyway, the mag was really hard-core and showed women being fucked and giving blow-jobs and everything."

I was imagining Mum and I doing the same thing. Anne must have read my mind because she said, "You should let your mum find the mags you borrowed off John, kind of accidentally, and see what happens."

Seeing my uncertainty on she said, "She walks around in her undies, right?"

"Sometimes, yeah," I said.

"She's trying to get your attention. And you get hard, don't you?"

"Yeah, but I always hide it."

"She'll have noticed, believe me."

"I hope she does the same with you as Mum did with me," John said.

"I think she will," Anne said. "Just leave the mags somewhere she can find them. She won't be able to ignore them. Now I think it's time we had some fun together. I want to watch you both get undressed."

John stood up and took his shirt off and then his trousers so he was standing in his underpants with a big bulge in the front. Anne told me to do the same.

I stood up and puled off my t-shirt then unfastened my jeans and pushed them down.

"Oh yeah," Anne said, spreading her legs apart so I could see up her skirt, her bare thighs and the crotch of her panties.

"Pull ypur pants down boys, I wanna see your cocks."

John pushed his underpants down and his big cock sprang out.

"Now you Davy," she said.

I pushed down my underpants and my cock sprang out. It was much smaller than John's.

"Oh God, that's lovely," Anne said. "Wank you cocks for me."

John ran his hand up and down his cock and I copied him.

"Oooh Davy." Anne said, "I love you playing with your foreskin."

"Show us your tits Mum," John said.

"Is that what you want?" she said, looking at me.

"Yes please, Auntie Anne," I said.

Standing up, she said, "Unzip me John."

John went round the back of his mother and pulled down the zip of her dress. Anne pushed the dress off her shoulders and wiggled it down till it fell to the floor.

She was wearing a white bra, suspender belt and panties and flesh-coloured stockings. Her big tummy bulged out and her panties were tight and almost transparent, so I could see her pussy hair and some that were sticking out of the leg-holes.

"Do you wanna see Auntie Anne's big titties?" she asked me, waggling her shoulders so her huge breasts shook inside her bra.

"Yes please, Auntie," I said eagerly.

Anne laughed. "So polite," she said."Undo my bra John," she instructed.

"Yes Mum," John said. He unfastened his mother's bra and Anne lowered the straps over her shoulders but held the cups up against her breasts.

"Are you ready darling?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said.

She let her bra fall and her breasts dropped down, hanging almost to her belly-button, Watching them wobble and shake gave me a funny feeling in my tummy.

"Oooh," I said

"You like big titties, don't you sweetie?" she asked.

I could only nod.

"That's good cos Auntie loves to have her titties played with.

"Lift your arms up, Mum," John told her. When she raised them I could see Anne's armpits were very hairy. John reached around and lifted his mother's massive breasts up on his palms.

"Suck Mum's tits, Davy," he said.

"Oh yeah Davy, suck my tits," Anne said.

Anne's nipples were huge and dark brown. I sucked as much of one of them into my mouth as I could. The teat were stiff and hard.

"Bite my nipple," Anne instructed.

I took it gently in my teeth, afraid of hurting her but she told me to bite it harder.

Anne put her hands on either side of my face and directed me to her other breast. "Now do this one," she ordered.

I did as I was told,

"Mmm, baby, that is so nice," Anne said. "I love you sucking and biting my nipples."

I could hardly believe what was happening. I sucked on her tits for ages then she pushed my head away.

"That's enough for now," she said. "John, show Davy how to unfasten my suspenders,"

John knelt down in front of his mother and told me to kneel down beside him. I watched as he undid her suspender and then copied him until they were all hanging loose. For some reason that looked incredibly exciting to me.

"Now watch John take my panties off Davy," Anne said.

John went behind his mother and I watched him put his fingers into the waistband of her panties. He pulled them over her big hips and half way down her thighs.

"Now you take them the rest of the way off," he said.

I put my fingers into Anne's panties next to John's and pulled them the rest of the way down her legs.

I'd never seen a real pussy before except when I'd peeked on Mum in the bathroom. Anne's looked lovely. All covered with hair but I could see the pink lips I'd seen in the magazine pictures.

My tummy tumbled as I looked at it.

Anne put her hands down and spread her pussy apart with her fingers.

"Look at my cunt Davy," she said, "d'you like it?"

"Oh yeah Auntie," I said, "I love it."

"My cunt is all wet for you baby," she said. "You're gonna fuck me later but we're gonna do other rude things first."

"Oooh," I said.

"John likes me taking charge, don't you darling?"

"Yes Mum," John said.

"I'm going to tell you what to do too, Davy."

"Ok," I said.

"Say, 'Yes Auntie.'"

"Yes Auntie," I said.

"Good boy. Now we're going to go upstairs to my bedroom," she said. She took hold of my hand and John's by the other and led us to her bedroom.

It was amazing. All round the walls were pictures of people having sex. In a lot of them I could recognise John and Anne.

As I looked around at the pictures, Anne asked if I liked them.

"Oh yeah," I answered.

She pointed to one where John was sucking a lady's big tits while a pretty young girl of about eighteen was sucking his cock.

"That's my younger sister Jane and her daughter Susie."

Anne said. "I took that picture. John took all the others. D'you know what an orgy is?"

"Er ..., no, not really," I admitted.

"It's when a group of people get together to play sex games," Anne said. "You have to come to one of our orgies, Davy. Jane and Susie will love you, won't they John?"

"Yeah," he said, "I'd love to watch him fucking Susie."

"So would I," Anne said, "She's such a dirty little slut,

"And then there's Jane's boyfriend," John said.

"Oh yeah. He's so cute, just like Davy."

"You love young boys Mum," John said.

"Now don't sulk," Anne said, laughing. "You know I love young boys but I love my own sexy son too."

She went over and took John in her arms and kissed him long and hard on the mouth, stroking his stiff cock through his underpants.

"I know, Mum," he said, kissing her open mouthed.

"You know I love you so much darling," she whispered,

"Yes Mum, and I love you too," John said.

"And we're gonna do rude things with Davy, aren't we?"

"Yes Mum. I want to watch you be sexy with Davy."

"I loved it when you told me about you wanking together. I wanna watch you do that."

"We loved looking at your pictures when we wanked, didn't we Davy?" John said.

"Yeah, you looked ... you look so sexy," I said, stroking the bulge in my underpants.

"Oooh Davy, I love you doing that," Anne said. "You're my naughty boys. I want you to say it ..."

"We're your naughty boys Mum," John said.

"Now you say it Davy,"

"We're your naughty boys," I said. I loved saying it, it sounded so sexy.

"John told me about your mummy. You fancy her, don't you?"

I felt myself blushing again.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," Anne said. "Look and John and me. I bet your mummy fancies you too. Does she go around in her undies?"

"Sometimes," I said.

"She wants you to notice her. That's how I started with John, didn't I darling?"

"Yeah Mum. I loved it when you walked around in your bra and panties."

"He had a hard-on all the time," Anne said, "and you spied on me in the bathroom, didn't you?"

"Yeah Mum. That was so sexy."

"I watched my mum in the bathroom too," I said.

"Did you like it?"

I nodded.

"You think about her when you wank in bed don't you?"

I nodded again.

"I bet she's thinking about you too. I'm sure she'd love to have your hard cock up her cunt."

I'd thought about it so often, imagining fucking my mum. When I looked at John's mags I always thought about her while I was wanking.

"Next time your mum's in her undies," Anne said, "let her see your hard-on. I bet she's just as eager as you are."

"D'you really think so, Auntie?" I asked.

"Yeah, and if you have sex with her, you can tell her about us, about you, me and John, and then you can both come round here and we can all have a naughty time together."

The thought of that made my mind reel.

"You know I like ladies too Davy? Just look around you."

Amongst the pictures on the walls were several where Anne was with other women, including her sister and niece, kissing and fondling and using dildoes on each other.

"Just imagine, you and John watching me and your mum playing together. It's like John told you, you don't have to be gay to enjoy people of your own sex. It's just sex - and there's nothing wrong with being gay anyway."

She must have seen the confusion on my face because she came over and wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't worry baby," she said, "It'll all work out. We're gonna have such a good time tonight."

While she was cuddling me, John went round behind her and knelt down.

"Do you know what he's doing Davy?" Anne asked.

"No," I said.

"Kneel down so you can see."

I knelt down and Anne parted her legs so I could watch as John stroked his mother's big bottom, his big cock sticking out stiffly.

He spread her bottom cheeks apart and put his face in between them.

"Oh yeah darling," Anne said, "lick Mummy's bottom. You know how I love that. He's sticking his tongue in my bum hole," she told me. "Now I want you to lick my cunt, Davy."

I looked up at her pussy as she spread her cunt lips apart with her fingers, just like I'd seen the women do in John's magazines.

"You see that thing that looks like a little cock?"

"Yes Auntie."

"Well, that's Auntie's clit and it's very sensitive, like your cock. I want you to lick it."

I put my face against her pussy. It was very wet. I stuck my tongue out and found the little knob and started to lick it.

"Oooh yeah," she said,

Suddenly I felt John's hand on my cock. At first I was shocked but as he slowly wanked me, I started to enjoy it. Anne knew what he was doing

"D'you like that Davy?" she asked.

I took my face away from her pussy long enough to say yes.

"I want to watch my two boys playing with each other," she said, "but first I wanna cum."

"When Mum cums, she squirts," John said.

"I should've warned you," Anne said, "but it's too late now. I'm gonna cum in a minute ... oh fuck yeah ... OH FUCK! I'M CUMMMINGGGG!"

Suddenly a gush of liquid came out of Anne's pussy. I drank some, it was warm and salty, and the rest splashed all over me.

Anne looked down at me. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I said.

"I love sex," she said, "dirty, filthy sex."

John had come round in front of us, his big cock jutting out. "Look at you Davy!" he laughed, "covered in Mum's love-juice."

"I wanna watch you two play with each others' cocks," Anne said.

"Only if Davy doesn't mind," John said.

"You've been wanking in front of each other and hell, after what we've been doing, I know for sure neither of you are gay."

John looked at me. "Is it ok?" he asked.

"I ... I guess so," I said.

He took hold of my cock and started rubbing it slowly. I must admit I enjoyed it . It was so different to when I wanked myself, but not as good as when Anne had done it before.

"Now you wank John, Davy," Anne said.

I put my hand around John's cock. It felt huge compared to mine.

"That's so horny!" Anne exclaimed. "Now don't cum. I want your spunk on my face."

She lay down on the bed and opened her legs wide, putting both hands down to her pussy.

With all the excitement I knew I wasn't going to last long and Anne must have seen the expression on my face.

"Come up here boys, and wank over my face," she instructed us.

We got on the bed and knelt on either side of face.

"Now wank over me," she said.

I watched John as he stroked his cock and Anne took mine in her hand, pulling back my foreskin and licking the head.

I couldn't hold back any longer and shot my cum all over her face. She opened her mouth and drank it all up, at the same time that John came. His spunk landed in his mother's mouth and on her nose and chin.

"Oh yeah, I love your cum boys," she said, "now come and kiss me Davy."

I bent down and kissed her open-mouthed, sharing mine and John's cum with her.

She put her arms around us and drew us against her.

"That was so good, boys," she said, "I love you cumming on my face."

"Did you cum too Mum?" John asked.

"Oh honey, I've come lots of times tonight, three or four."

She kissed John and then turned to kiss me. Her hand went down and felt my cock.

"And Davy is still hard," Anne said. "I think it's time he had his first proper fuck."

Kneeling up over me, Anne straddled my hips and took my cock in her hand. She rubbed the tip against her wet pussy lips and then slowly sank down on me.

I'd never felt anything so fantastic. She was warm and wet and her cunt felt as tight as a glove. I was fucking a woman and it so wonderful.

Anne looked down at me, smiling.

"D'you like that baby?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I said.

"Oh yeah what?"

"Yes Auntie."

"You like Auntie fucking your hard cock, don't you sweetie?"

"I love it."

"Watch Auntie's titties baby,"

As she moved up and down on me, her huge breasts shook.

"You love to see my titties shake, don't you?" Anne waggled her shoulders, making her huge bust wobble even more.

Lying beside me, I could see John wanking his big cock as he watched us.

"I want you to cum inside me," Anne said. "shoot your hot spunk up my dirty pussy."

As she said it, I felt myself cum again, for the second time that night.

"OH YEAH!" Anne shouted, "I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING UP ME DAVY, IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

At the same time John came, his spunk shooting out and hitting his mum's tits.

"You dirty boy," Anne said, picking his cum up with her fingers and putting them in her mouth. "Mmmm, delicious."

She waggled her hips around on my cock then slowly withdrew herself and lay down in between us, putting her arms around us and drawing us against her big body.

She kissed us and said, "That was so fantastic, boys. What a lovely night."

We all went to sleep together. then I woke up in the middle of the night with Anne and John's hands on my cock.

Anne whispered in my ear, "we're going to fuck you again."

"Oh yeah," I said, wriggling on the bed, thinking it was a dream.

"When you see your mum, you're gonna tell her you want to fuck her."

"Yes," I said, "I want to fuck my mum."

"That's right baby,and then you're going to bring your mum round here and we're all going to fuck together."

"Oooh," I said, as Anne's hand started stroking my cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother Lust Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds