• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Return to Eban Ch. 02

Return to Eban Ch. 02

12

The couples shared an early morning breakfast together the next morning before being picked up from their cottage and taken to the processing center. There luggage was carefully packed into two vehicles. Tom & Jay's into one and Dawn & Chantal's into another.

Once arriving at the processing center the couples were split apart. Tom and Chantal were the first couple taken into the clinic. There were two black mistresses present. A black male doctor entered the room a few moments later. He shook hands with Tom first as the two mistresses escorted Chantal out of the room.

"Hello Tom, I'm Doctor Jacobs. I'll be giving you your physical this morning. Could you please remove your clothing for me. Just hang your pants and shirt over there on that hanger and we'll get started."

Tom got undressed and the Doctor wasted no time getting started. He listened to Tom's heart and took his pulse. He checked his bones feeling Tom's joints. The doctor put on a pair of rubber gloves and began checking Tom's ball sack and actually felt his cock.

"Tom. What would you say your measurements are when fully erect?"

Tom laughed a little. "I really don't know. I never really measured myself."

The Doctor smiled as one of the black mistresses returned. She walked straight toward Tom smiling than reached out and grabbed hold of his half limp dick and began to message him until he started getting hard. The Doctor was writing on his chart as the woman continued to stroke Tom's cock.

Tom was rock solid hard within a couple minutes starring at the black mistresses cleavage. She starred at his dick holding her hand around it as she pulled a tape measure out of her pocket with her free hand. She quickly took the length as the Doctor waited.

"He's five and a quarter Doctor." The Doctor wrote that down as she circled Tom's dick with the tape measure. "It's almost three inches round Doctor."

The Doctor said. "That's close enough." He starred at Tom as the Mistress walked away and commented on the size of Tom's dick. "Your typically average in size for a white man. I've seen smaller and I've seen larger. The good news here is that your wife is practically a virgin and should be tight for a larger size man."

Tom felt a little uneasy talking about his size and the way the Doctor talked about Chantal. The Doctor kept writing on his clipboard than looked at Tom's dick again saying.

"Is she tight for you Tom?"

Tom was a little embarrassed but replied. "Yes Doctor. She is very tight."

"That's good. Your wife had never had any children I see. Do you know if you were her only lover or has she been with other men before your marriage?"

"Chantal has never been with another man. Oh....Except one guy she dated out of high school. She told me she would only give him a hand job."

"That's good, Tom. I'm sure your really proud of her and love her dearly."

"Yes. We want to have a family once we leave here."

The Doctor just starred at Tom after his comment. Tom stood waiting to see what the Doctor was going to do next when the mistress returned.

"We're all set for now, Tom. The mistress will take care of you from this point."

The Mistress walked back into the room. She had a needle in her hand and made Tom bend over while she gave him a shot in the buttocks.

"This is just something to make your muscles relax for me. Come with me and lay down on the examining table for me."

Tom walked over to where the table was and pulled himself up on the table. She gently pushed him back until he was laying down. To his surprise there were stirrups they would use for women. The Mistress helped Tom put his feet into each stirrup than told him to lay still for a few minutes until she returned.

About fifteen minutes passed by and Tom started to think that they forgot about him when he heard the big steel door open and in walked the Mistress with Chantal. Tom's eyes widened as he starred at Chantal. They walked his way as Tom noticed Chantal was wearing a tiny floral white dress. It barely covered her ass and left much of her huge full breasts exposed. She was also wearing very high heels.

She happily strutted Tom's way as she chatted with the Mistress. Chantal leaned over and kissed her husband on the lips while gently touching one of his hairy legs.

"Looks like you've been examined already?"

"Yeah. The Doctor was here a while ago."

The Mistress interrupted. "Go ahead and touch his little dick."

Tom looked at the Mistress no liking the way she said that! Chantal carefully reached out and touched her husband's dick. It was limp! She tried to stimulate him but it just wasn't working.

Mistress gave a devilish grin and said. "Good! Let's get started!"

Chantal looked at Tom as they waited than held hands. Tom felt around looking for Chantal's Engagement ring but it was missing!

"Honey? Where is your rings?"

"They made me take them off. They said something about the women weren't allowed to wear them here."

Chantal looked so sexy standing along side the examining table. Her huge full breasts looked as if they would spill out from that little thin dress at any moment. Tom just couldn't understand why he wasn't hard at the moment!

Tom always got a hard-on when he starred at his wife's lushes breasts. "Where did they take Jay and Dawn?"

They're in the examining room next door. Dawn and I had our measurements done together and a Doctor examined us both at the same time." Chantal's eyes widened with excitement as she went on to explain. "Honey. Dawn and I have the same size breasts. We are both a thirty-eight double D!"

Mistress returned with a plastic bag filled with ice. "Go ahead and pack this bag around his testicles and dick area. We need to make sure he's shrunk as much as possible."

Tom lifted up his lower body when Chantal placed the bag on his skin. "It's alright Honey." She kept southing him as she allowed the bag to gently ease itself around his dick and ball area.

"It's really cold baby!"

She kept holding the bag on her husband until the Mistress returned with something shinny in her hands. She quickly had Chantal step away and began working between Tom's legs. It took several minutes but when she finally moved away, Chantal took a peek and let out a gasp!

"Oh my God!....What's that thing?"

"Mistress smiled at Chantal as Tom lifted his head up trying to look.

"It's a chastity tube. All the husbands are required to wear them here at all times."

Tom looked at Chantal as she leaned forward starring at the stainless steel contraption. Tom looked at his wife pitifully hoping that maybe she would talk this woman into taking it off. Instead. Chantal took a deep breath and sighed.

"Honey. It's alright. If all the other men are required to wear one of those things it shouldn't be that bad!"

Mistress stepped near the edge of the table. "Why don't you stand up and we'll see how it fits."

She helped release his feet out of the stirrups as Chantal helped her husband stand on his feet. Tom put his arm around his wife as he stood watching the Mistress examine his confined little dick. She turned and smiled at Chantal than said.

"This helps keep the men more focused on their work and not on the wives."

Tom felt around touching the cold steel. The head of his dick had been forced through the thin tub which had a slight curve bending downward. At a forty-five degree angle making it impossible for a man to obtain an erection in one of these. There was a steel strap wrapped around his ball sack held in place by a tiny lock which the Mistress held the key to.

"OK. I want you both to say your good-byes. It'll be a while before you'll be able to see each other again."

Chantal and Tom both looked upset. "What do you mean? Where are they going to take my wife?"

"She will be taken to the women's apartment compound and you men will be taken to the male dorms. You'll be reunited in a few weeks. Don't worry. You both will be given updates on the other on a weekly basis."

Chantal was really upset as she hugged her husband. Tom gave her a bunch of little kisses and told her not to worry. They kept hugging and kissing until another Mistress cam in and took Tom out of the room. He kept looking back and waived one last time at his lovely wife.

Tom was taken to wardrobe where they fit him for his uniforms. He was reunited with Jay in the wardrobe department. Both men starred at the chastity tubes they were forced to wear. The wardrobe area was being manned by two white guys.

The man at the desk introduced himself as Pete and began talking about the resort. "You guys are lucky you weren't brought in last year before they made changes."

Jay asked. "What do you mean changes?"

Pete explained. "Well. You see, the men were known as eunuchs back than. Everyone man taken in were given a daily dose of shots keeping him medically castrated. That's until they found out a lot of the guys were experiencing problems once they left the resort. They couldn't get an erection any longer!"

Tom said. "Oh my God! That sounds awful!"

Pete replied. "Yes. It was really bad for some of the couples getting back together."

Jay asked. "How long have you been here?"

Pete replied. "I came in late last year. My ex and I needed work and this was the best place to ride out the rescission."

Tom looked a little shocked. "Your ex? Were you guys divorced when you got here?"

Pete laughed. "They must have kept you two in the dark as well. I hear that a lot from the new men coming in."

Tom said. "Tell us. What's going on that we don't know about?"

"OK. Your going to find out by morning anyway so you might as well hear it from me." Pete sighed than continued. "You see. The couples that come in are required to divorce during their employment here. You guys should get served with papers by late morning tomorrow."

Tom almost went into shock when he heard what Pete just told him. Jay wasn't doing much better himself.

"I bet they haven't told you anything about the type of work your ex's will be doing did they?"

Tom and Jay were wide eyed and listening.''

""Please forgive me fellows but your wives' will be trained to service their clients."

Tom almost screamed out saying. "What do you mean?"

"Pete replied. "Obviously you guys know this place was built for the rich black! Your wives' will be taught everything from poise to Uh.....how to suck cock!"

Tom and Jay's heads were spinning around trying to take in what Pete was telling them.

"I'm really sorry to have to tell you guys so bluntly but it's best you find out this stuff now rather than see how the women react when you start working the floor."

Tom and Jay just stood listening.

"I remember my first day working the floor. I was a waiter at one of the casino's we have. You have to respect the clients here so it's yes sir, no sir. "Pete chuckled. "Can I kiss your ass sir!"

Pete told the men to come around the desk and they would talk a little more while the other guy named Rich helped pick out the clothes for the men.

Tom spoke out in defense of his wife saying. "Chantal isn't anything like those other women. She's not going to allow other men to touch her."

Pete replied. "I thought the same thing, my friend. That's until I saw my ex fucking a black stud for the very first time. I mean.....she was holding onto this guy's huge arms as he banged the shit out of her. I listened to Megan begging this black monster to cum inside her pussy."

Jay and Tom just starred straight ahead at Pete as he told his story.

"Megan was yelping like a injured cat bucking her hips up meeting every downward stroke that man gave her. I remember the way she was kicking her high heeled feet out into the air like a whore being mare being bred by her stud. To make matters even worse, she gazed over at me a couple times during that fuck session. That black bastard was telling her to look back at her ex and let me see how much she was enjoying his big thick cock."

Tom's heart was racing as he listened to Pete.

"I remember the way she came bucking her hips out as that bastard grunted and shot his potent black seed deep inside my wife.....Uh.....Ex-wife. He held himself deep inside making sure that seed went deep looking for an egg to fertilize!"

Jay gulped.

"You see. The randomly pick out some of the women for breeding . They have these rich black men that come here looking for breeding stock. The women have their babies for these rich bastards. I hear that some of the women even decide to leave with these black men that breed them!

Tom and Jay were in disbelief as they listened to Pete.

"You see. The women are kept in a drugged state. No drugged out of their minds but just enough to keep the in a state where they will willingly please the clients. They mix up this formula which causes the women to stay horny all the time. I mean, they are almost sliding their pussies across the floor like a female dog in heat! Plus they mix that with something else that soothes their emotions. I'm sorry I'm not a Doctor but whatever they give um works!"

Pete still had more to say.

"Now on top of that the women are given shots for birth control. If they are chosen for breeding than they'll be marked with a little symbol on their necklace."

Tom asked. They wear jewelry?"

"Each woman will have a nice necklace picked out for her which will have her name in little diamonds. That's how the black clients know their names when they are hooking up on the floor."

Pete looked at Tom and asked. "What's your wife's name?"

"Chantal"

Pete continued. "Your ex's necklace will have her name on it, Chantal in the middle. Once she has worked the floor and becomes more experienced she will gain spades on either side of her name. The women can earn as many as ten spades total. They get those spades as they are graded each month by the clients feedback."

Pete sighed as he went on saying. "The other symbol you have to watch out for is the fertile sign symbol. When the black clients see that symbol than they know that the woman is available for breeding. The women have no say if they are chosen either!"

Jay asked. "What does that symbol look like?"

"That will be two heart shaped sketches on both sides of her name showing a man and a women locked in a fucking position!"

Jay and Tom were numb by this time as Pete continued his story.

"Let me get back to that first fuck I witnessed my ex, Megan and her lover. I remember the black guy slowly backing off and looking back at me. He said...Boy....I got something for you.....Come get it while it's still hot and fresh!"

Tom kept starring and listening.

"Well. Everyone of us have to do what we got to do so I walked over and got on my knees and started lapping up her messy wet pussy. I didn't want to drag it out so I hurried and licked her pussy clean. I stood up and wiped my face while they kissed and said that I'd done a good job."

Jay asked. "What else did she say to you?"

"Nothing. They aren't allowed to speak to us unless one of the black clients allows it. That's also something for you guys to remember! You can smile at your ex but your not allowed to speak directly to her unless you have permission."

Tom asked. "How do you get permission?"

"Your ex has to ask one of the black Mistresses on duty if she can speak to you. That won't happen if she happens to be entertaining so try not to get your feeling hurt. They can only ask permission to speak with you if they aren't busy with a client!"

Tom and Jay were filled in pretty much by the time they left the wardrobe department. Pete had told them that in the past the Eunuchs had to wear a mask and their heads were shaved. It sure seemed like a nasty place to work in the past. At least Tome was glad he didn't have to shave off his hair!

The guys later found out that the black clients took joy into humiliating the ex-husbands. That was one of the reasons why they changed their policy at Eban.

The men got situated in their dorm room that afternoon. They met a lot of the other men staying in their building. They were given a book of rules to study and the next morning like clockwork, they were served with divorce proceedings like Pete had warned!

They learned that this procedure only took a couple weeks living on the Island. Tom couldn't imagine Chantal even agreeing to sign this thing but there was her signiture in blue ink in several pages of the proceedings'!

Four weeks had passed since the couples had been processed into the resort. Dawn & Chantal loved their apartment they shared together. They were starting to get accustomed to the daily routine. They got up early each morning and their diet was already selected for them like that diet program you see on television. They worked out in a gym for one to two hours each morning with an instructor who worked especially with each woman to help enhance her appearance.

They actually were given complete wardrobes which were carefully selected to enhance their appearance. These would be the clothing they would wear once they worked the floor. They adjusted to wearing heels everyday with the only exception being during their daily workout program.

The women were given their necklaces today with their names in diamonds. Chantal loved it and remarked about how she wished that Tom could see it! It was so beautiful! The chain was long bringing her name plate down between the top of her breasts. She might not have guessed but that was an attention getter! When one of the clients bent to look at her name he would get an eyeful of the nicest cleavage and a peek at what was in store for his thick lips.

They were on their way to one of the daily training sessions. Up until today, the women were shown movies that went into detail on how to give a blow job and techniques on body movement during intercourse. Yesterday they watched a movie showing the different ways to use muscles inside the virginal. Chantal wasn't aware of so many movements a woman could do to help bring more stimulation and pleasure to her partner. She was terrified and scared the day they learned their real purpose at the resort. Her and Dawn cried themselves to sleep that night. As each day past they forgot about how awful it seemed and started treating each day like they were in college learning a trade.

They were pierced in two places the first week. One was a tongue piercing which they later learned how to bring more pleasure to their partner. It was a small ring at the tip of the tongue. The second piercing was through their clitoris. This was a small barbell used to stimulate the clitoris during intercourse. The women saw movies on how to work their clits on their partners cock to help bring a more intense orgasm and to satisfy their partners objective to please his woman as well.

They were also encouraged to practice these techniques on their roommate. Dawn and Chantal hadn't done anything yet but there was plenty of conversation about the subject.

In a sense, they were in school learning how to become good lovers to men they didn't even know existed yet! They arrived at one of the many classrooms. The seats were comfortable and the room could be darkened to project a movie or illustration onto the screen. The women filled the room. There were twenty women going through training with Dawn and Chantal.

Chatter could be heard throughout the room as the Mistress got their attention. "Ladies! Your attention please!......" The room got silent. "Thank you."

Dawn and Chantal sat in the front roll as usual.

"Ladies. We are going to take the next step today. I know a lot of you have made comments watching the movies and I think it's time we get a hands-on session today."

A tall black man entered the room. "Ladies. This is Gilbert. He's going to act as our model for us today."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Return to Eban Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds