• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Missed Signals

Missed Signals

You would think that the longer you live with someone the better you would understand them. Well, it might be true for others, but it certain wasn't true for me.

Janice and had been married for eleven years and they had been pretty good years. We were in tune with each other and a lot of the things we did we did without discussion because we knew each other well enough to know what the other would be up for. Janice and I married late in life – later than others in our age group anyway – and so we had a chance to see how the marriages of our contemporaries were going. The one thing that they all seemed to have in common is that they had gotten used to each other and were taking each other for granted. Janice and I learned through casual talk with friends that in a lot of the marriages the problem was sexual. They had gone from daily on their honeymoons to twice a week, if that, after a few years. Janice and I promised each other that we would not let that happen to us.

Janice and I had a pretty good sex life and we'd had it from our fifth date. Neither one of us was a virgin when we met and by unspoken agreement we never talked about previous partners, only about what we had done and what we liked and disliked. There were things that one or the other of us had not done and we tried them and some we liked and some we didn't, but the bottom line was that we had an active and very enjoyable sex life.

About five years into our marriage we felt the need to spice things up a bit and after talking about it we decided to play what we called The Fantasy Game. The way it worked was we did it at two-month intervals and Janice and I alternated. On the first Monday of the two-month block Janice would tell me a fantasy and for the next two months we would incorporate that fantasy into our lovemaking. At the end of the two-month period it would be my turn to tell Janice a fantasy. We didn't act it out every time we made love, but it ran as a kind of theme to be used and worked with.

The fantasy could be anything as long as pain wasn't involved. Light bondage, water sports, role playing at being a streetwalker and a pimp are just some of the things that we did.

Some fantasies were better than others and they tended to be repeated from time to time. The ones that repeated the most for Janice were black lovers and gangbangs and she usually combined them. When it was Janice's month to chose and she chose the "Black" scenario a night might go something like this: I would come home from work and fins Janice waiting for me and looking as slutty as possible with low-cut blouse, short skirt and her highest heels.

"I want to go out tonight."

"Where do you want to go?"

"I don't care. Some seedy bar somewhere; just get me out of the house."

I'd drive to one of the many bars in our city and drop her off in front and then I would take off and kill half an hour driving around, getting gas or something like that and then I would head on back to the bar. I'd go inside and have a seat at the bar, look around until I saw where Janice was sitting and then I would sit back and wait. Man after man would approach her and ask if they could join her, but she always said no. She did say yes to anyone who asked her to dance. Janice was dressed to look like a slut and she acted like one when a guy got her on the dance floor. She never complained or fought off a guy who played with her ass, grabbed her tits or ran a hand down inside her skirt and panties trying to get his fingers to her pussy. If a guy shoved a hard cock into her leg or tummy she pushed back. If she felt like she could control the situation she might even drop a hand and rub a guys cock through his pants. Several times I've seen her on the dance floor sandwiched between two guys with one guy grinding his cock against her ass from the back while the guy in front would grind his cock into her leg and french kiss her. It was 'dirty dancing' at its finest, but Janice never, ever let anyone sit down at her table. I'd sit at the bar sipping a beer and watch until I felt the time was right and then I would get up, walk over to her table and sit down.

"I don't believe I invited you to join me."

"Yes you did sweetmeat. You didn't use words to do it; you did it by your actions."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you've been waiting for me baby. You go out on that dance floor and dry fuck all them white boys, do everything but go to your knees and suck their puny white dicks, but you never let them sit down and join you. That means you are waiting for some one – some one special – and here I am."

"I'm sorry, but you aren't my type."

"What you really mean by that is that I'm black. What are you, a racist?"

"No, I mean that you are just not what I am looking for."

"Of course I am sweetmeat. You said I wasn't your type, but I am. Your type is someone with a big cock and a magic tongue and who knows how to use them and that is me."

"What you are is arrogant and I don't like that in a man."

"Bullshit white girl, I've been watching you and I've seen what you need. You need someone to take charge and that is just what I'm going to do."

Then I would stand up, grab her arm and pull her up out of her chair, "Come on sweetmeat, I'm going to show you what you need" and pulling her along behind me I'd head on out to the parking lot. The dialog wasn't always the same, but the outcome always was. I'd pull Janice along and she would be trying to pull away from me and telling me to let her go. I'd open the door on the drivers side and push her into the car and then I would follow her in. While I was unbuttoning my fly and taking out my cock she would be calling me an asshole and other names and telling me to let her out of the car.

"Why is it you white bitches use your mouth for everything but what it was intended for. Here, put your mouth to work on this black dick" and I would grab her head and force it down on my cock and then hold it there while I said, "Suck it white girl, suck it good and maybe, just maybe, I might fuck you with it. Then, holding her head in my lap I would start the car and point it for home.

Janice would usually get me off on the way home, but I would still hold her head in my lap and tell her to keep sucking and get me hard again. When we got home I'd pull her out of the car and lead her into the house while she would try and pull loose.

"You can't do this. Damn you, let go of me."

"I'll let loose of you white girl, just as soon as I'm done stuffing you with black cock."

"My husband will miss me and he'll call the cops and they'll come looking for me."

"If your husband was worth a shit you wouldn't have been in that bar behaving like a slut."

By that time I'd have her in the house and I'd pick her up and carry her into the bedroom and toss her on the bed. Then I would hold her down while I ripped off her panties.

"You can't do this to me. You are too big; you'll hurt me. Come on, please stop, don't do this to me. I'm a married woman and I've never cheated on my husband."

"You will still be a married woman when I'm done with you, but you probably won't ever be satisfied with your husband and his little white cock when I'm through with you."

Without foreplay I'd mount her (she would be wet, God but would she ever be wet) and she would beat on my chest with her little fists and holler at me to stop. I'd stroke into her and in less than a minute she would have her first orgasm and then she would be begging me to fuck her and to never stop. Depending on the strength of her orgasm she would drift in and out of the role-playing and sometimes she would be talking to me and other times she would be talking to her black lover.

"You like this big, black cock all of a sudden?"

"Oh yes lover, I love your huge piece of meat."

"Better than your wimp husband's?"

"Oh God yes, better, much better. You fill me up like I've never been filled up before."

"You want more of it?"

"Oh God yes, I don't ever want to let it go. Keep it in me. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

"Okay white girl, her I cum."

When my cock got soft I'd say, "Okay slut, you said you wanted more so get down there and get me hard. Janice would give me another blow job, get me hard and then would fuck her again with a lot more of the "big, black cock" talk. After the second cum in her pussy I'd say that I'd better get her back to the bar so she could get home to her hubby.

"Fuck that little dicked asshole. I want more of your big, black sausage."

Another blow job and off we would go again.

"You really want more black dick?"

"Yes lover, I want more black cock and a lot of it."

"Fine. I'll bring some big dicked friends of mine with me the next time I see you. You up for that?"

"God yes lover. I'm your white whore from now on as long as I can have that black fuck stick."

We would end up exhausted and fall asleep in each other's arms.

The second part of the fantasy would take place a day or two later after I had recovered some of my strength. I'd call home from the office and when Janice answered I'd say something like, "And just how is my little white black cock loving slut today?"

"Missing that black fuck stick baby."

"I'm on my way over with some friends to have some fun."

"You can't come over lover, my husband is home."

"Get rid of him. Send him out for a loaf of bread or something. I'm on the way and if he is still there when I get there he is going to get to watch me and my friends fuck you and find out just how big a whore for black cock you can be."

When I'd get home I would say, "Is the wimp here?"

"I told him he needed to leave for a couple of hours and when he didn't want to leave I told him that if he ever wanted a taste of my pussy again he'd better leave and stay gone for at least three hours. I told him that if there were still cars in the drive when he got home to stay out until they were all gone. Who are you're your friends?"

I'd introduce her to the imaginary three guys and then we would head for the bedroom. I hated that part of the fantasy because Janice damned near killed me. Try playing the part of four men when as soon as you cum the woman cries out, "Next. Somebody hurry up and please fuck me." It was fuck until I came, a blow job to get me hard and then repeat over and over until I just could not get it up any more. Just before I would fall into an exhausted sleep Janice would say, "Can you bring a few more friends next time?"

I never did figure out why that particular fantasy turned Janice on so much. I guessed that it had something to do with the fact that she was from the South and it was a black/white taboo kind of thing. I never figured it out, but she used that one particular fantasy so much over the years that I came to realize that it was something that she really wanted to do, but for some reason or other she was afraid to mention it to me. I began thinking that maybe I should make it happen for her.

First I had to convince myself that I could handle it if it happened. None of my fantasies had ever been about seeing Janice with other men or of fucking her after she had come home freshly fucked by some one else. It took some doing on my part to convince myself that I was secure enough in my manliness and that I could handle Janice being with someone else. Then I thought, "If you are going, you might as well go all out." I decided to give Janice her full fantasy on her birthday – black lovers AND a gangbang.

I just happened to have the two month block that Janice's birthday fell in and to set things up I came up with a new fantasy. We were at a party and we got too drunk to drive home. The hosts offered to let us spend the night in their spare bedroom. During the night I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back I went into the wrong bedroom by mistake, got in bed and then fucked who I thought was my wife. In one fantasy it would be the hosts daughter, in another his sister, his mother or mother in law. Once it was his wife because he worked mid-nights and had to leave the party and go to work.

Then I'd change it a little bit. I'd be passed out drunk on the couch and Janice would be staying in the spare bedroom. Some one would come into the room and climb in bed with her and she would think it was me and fuck my socks off. But it would be the host, his father, his son or his brother. I would go into the dark room, fuck Janice a couple of times and then she would turn the light on and be "shocked" at finding out who had just fucked her. The bottom line for this scenario would be a dark room into which I would come and fuck Janice. I pulled that fantasy two and three times a week during my block to get Janice used to it. I rigged our bedroom so that no light at all showed at night and you couldn't see a thing. Then I set out to line up the other players.

I was a pretty good friend with a black guy at work. We had lunch together several times a week and stopped for beers after work. We talked sports, about work and shot the shit about pretty much everything. Dave was a ladies man and several times when we stopped some sweet looking little piece of brown sugar would come up to the bar to talk with him. Dave was always trying to set me up with one of them, "You need to change your luck guy. Honest, it don't rub off."

"Thanks, but no thanks Dave, I've got more than I can handle at home."

"Well if you ever need some help you make sure that you give old Dave a call. Nothing, absolutely nothing that I like better than white pussy."

Remembering that conversation I decided to have a talk with Dave. I asked him if he had any experience with Southern white girls and he said that he'd had a few. I told him about Janice's recurring fantasies and asked him what he thought about it.

"Hell man, that's easy. Most of the time a real fantasy, as opposed to a made up for fun fantasy, is something that you really want to do. It sounds to me like she grew up hearing all about how "good girls" stayed away from niggers. Secretly she wants to find out just what it is about them that she was supposed to stay away from. It is that old taboo about black men and white women. Why?"

Well, I want to give Janice her fantasy for her birthday and I remember you once telling me if I ever needed help to call on you. I need some one I can trust here Dave. I need some one who can keep a secret as well as give Janice a good time."

"You can count on me for both."

"Have you got a few friends that you can trust who might be interested?'

"You kidding me? For prime white pussy? Hell, I could have fifty guys here in the next ten minutes for good white pussy."

"Whoa up there. Maybe three or four, okay?"

"Can do pal. Just give me the time and place and me and my boys will take it from there."

Janice's birthday feel on a week night so our plans to celebrate were put on hold until the weekend. I called her from work on her birthday and told her we were going to a party at a co-workers house that night. That was her signal that the night would be a fantasy night and she would be naked and on the bed in the darkened bedroom as soon as she heard the garage door opener start to run.

Dave and four of his friends followed me home that night and then the six of us quietly entered the house. The plan was for Dave and two of his friends to go into the bedroom and then Dave would fuck Janice while the other guys stood quietly off to the side. Once Dave had cum he would move up to Janice's head and get a blow job and while that was happening one of the other two would move quickly between Janice's legs and start to fuck her. As soon as she had two cocks in her the third man would come out and tell us and then I would turn on the lights and yell, "Surprise! Happy Birthday my love."

It went off like clockwork. When I turned on the light Janice was deep throating Dave while his buddy pounded away at her pussy. She had her legs wrapped around her fucker and was pushing up at him to meet his thrusts. She glanced over at me, but never took her mouth off Dave's cock and for the next three hours Janice got to live her fantasy as the five men fucked her one after the other until they could not get it up any more.

I heard her say all the things that she said when we acted out our fantasy and I even heard her say some things that I'd never heard her say before. Things like, "I'll never be satisfied by a little white dick any more" and "Oh sweet Jesus, I've never known what I've been missing." Janice had never cared much for anal sex, but she never complained as those five guys took her there repeatedly. On the contrary, she moaned and groaned and said things like, "Oh yes, fuck my ass, push your cock deep into my shit hole" and "Oh God, I've never been so full." And at one time she actually had a cock in each hole – her mouth, her pussy and her ass. When they were all done and dressed to go she kissed them all and thanked them for the best birthday she'd ever had.

I walked the guys to the door and thanked Dave for helping make Janice's fantasy come true. "Any time she wants to do it again you know where to find me and I don't mind telling you bud, it would not break my heart if she wanted to do it again tomorrow."

I walked back into the bedroom with a big smile on my face. Janice was waiting for me and as I walked through the bedroom door she hit me! She hit me hard and I dropped to my knees.

"You bastard! You miserable, rotten, cocksucking mother fucking bastard! How could you do something like that to me."

"All I did was give you your fantasy."

"It was a fantasy you fucking moron. Don't you think that if I really wanted to be fucked by a bunch of blacks I couldn't go out and get it done? You would have known that I really didn't want a bunch of black assholes fucking me if you would have talked to me and told me what you were going to do."

"I wanted to surprise you; I wanted to give you something special. How could I surprise you if I talked it over with you ahead of time?"

"If you had a brain in your fucking head you should have known better. In sixteen years have I ever suggested that we bring in a third party for our fun and games? As many times as you have watched me let some fool shove his fingers in my pussy on the dance floor, have I ever suggested that we bring him home or take him out to the parking lot? What we do are fantasies for God's sake; they are not supposed to be real."

"Baby, I watched. You loved every minute of it."

"Of course I did you fucking idiot. It was sex and once I got started I got hot and as long as they kept feeding me dick I stayed hot. I didn't know it wasn't you until I was giving who I thought was you a blow job and another cock slid into me. When you turned on the light I was already in the middle of my second orgasm, but the fact that I was getting off doesn't mean that I was happy about fucking blacks."

"But baby..."

"Don't "but baby" me you fucking asshole. Grab a pillow and a blanket and get out of my sight. I'm so disgusted with you right now that it is all I can do to keep from picking up a chair and beating you senseless with it."

For the rest of the week I slept on the couch and Janice wouldn't even talk to me. She had dinner ready when I got home from work and she got up in the morning and fixed me breakfast before I left for work. Several times I tried to start a conversation, but all I got from her was, "Just shut the fuck up. We have nothing to say to each other."

Then tonight I got home from work and all I found was a note on the kitchen table:

"Your dinner is in the microwave. I'm meeting Dave and some of his friends for drinks. Don't bother waiting up."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Missed Signals

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 835 milliseconds