• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just the Six of Us Ch. 03

Just the Six of Us Ch. 03

12

Author's note: This piece was particularly fun to write, as you'll soon see. Thanks again to ZexWizzard for your edits and suggestions.

Chapter 3

Mike had run upstairs and sat down on his bed, waiting for his embarrassment to subside. He looked down inspecting his rigidity, but it didn't look to be going anywhere soon. "Dead kittens, monkeys brains, clowns," Mike said, concentrating. Then, opening his eyes to take another look, he scolded, "Damn it." It actually looked harder. Knowing what he'd have to do, he reached into the drawer next to his bed to grab the bottle of lotion he kept close.

He squirted some on his hand and stood, looking for something to ejaculate into. He grabbed a towel off his desk and glanced outside. His three sisters were still sunning their already tanned bodies outside. "Oh god," he said, as he felt arousal rumble throughout his loins, it actually jumping up a notch after looking at his sisters. With a curious look on his face, he quickly opened up a webpage and clicked around for some porn. A pretty blonde with pigtails and cum on her face popped into view. "Perfect," he said and started to furiously rub his engorged member. A wet *squish, squish* noise quietly filled his room once again. He continued to rub, waiting... and waiting... and waiting. What the hell? Damn it, the pretty blonde wasn't going to do it this time.

Danni was rubbing more oil on her stomach. His dick jumped. Sighing and resigning himself to his fate, he grabbed his cock and slowly to massage its length. She moved up and rubbed oil on her breasts, her hand briefly travelling below the top and then back up again. She adjusted them and let them fall back down. He could feel it building up within him.

"Mike," said a voice behind him. He froze.

"Sweetie, turn around." It was Sarah. He didn't fucking move.

He heard a click as the door closed and another as it locked. "I'm not trying to embarrass you and I'm not going to scold you. Please, turn around so I can talk to you."

His head dropped and he slowly turned, dick in hand, expecting a burst of uncontrollable laughter . "I'm...I'm," he stuttered. He felt like crying, he was so embarrassed.

Sarah didn't scold him, though. She was too good of a person for that.

"Stop, you don't have to be embarrassed, sweetie. Masturbation is as natural as... as...," she had a caring look on her face as he glanced at her. "Well, even I do it pretty regularly. Probably not as much as you, and usually not in the middle of the day, and certainly not with any thoughts toward one of our sisters, but I still do it all the same."

Mike's face was burning. He'd never been so humiliated. He felt like crawling in a hole and dying.

"Sweetie, talk to me."

"What do you want me to say? This is the ultimate embarrassment. First the downstairs incident, and now getting caught by my sister while imagining my other sisters."

"I'm sorry that I forced you to get undressed and caused you to... well... you know."

"Hit you in the face with my dick," Mike finished for her.

"Precisely yes, thank you. It's okay sweetie, I'm not angry."

"I know, this is just... a little awkward."

"Can we talk about it? You'll feel better."

"I'd rather just hide in here for about a year," he said with a glance, but then realized that she was obviously not going anywhere until this was resolved to her satisfaction.

"Why are you masturbating to your sisters? I'm only assuming you were since you were at the window."

"I don't really know," he answered. It just kind of happened. I was jerking off in the shower this morning and she just kind of popped in my head and wouldn't leave. It was very, intense."

"Who is she? Beth?"

Mike slowly shook his head. "Danni," he admitted, his face burning.

"Danni? Really?"

Mike looked up and saw that she had a puzzled look on her face.

"What's wrong with Danni? She's hot," he couldn't believe he was defending her.

"Nothing, it's just I figured..."

"What?"

"Well, Beth's just got much bigger boobs than the rest of us, and she's so beautiful when she lets herself be. I don't know, I just figured if you were gonna jerk off to one of your sisters, it'd be her, or Emma maybe."

"I don't do this, I've never done this," Mike said, feeling exasperated. He looked down at his cock again. It was still at full mast and demanding someone pay attention to it. "I was showering this morning and trying to get rid of some frustration or hormones or whatever, and I... when I finished... Danni just wouldn't get out of my head," he confessed, leaving out the screaming "Oh Danni" part and Emma witnessing the event.

"Sweetie, everyone has weird shit pop into their head when they masturbate. It's natural, nothing to feel bad about." She was trying to look him in the eyes, but he was desperately looking anywhere but at her face. Her gaze kept drifting back down to his painful looking erection.

"Mike."

"What," Mike said, flustered.

"How are you still erect? It's been like that since you came inside, and that was like ten minutes ago. Is it gonna, you know, go away? It's starting to look a little painful. I mean, can't you just, I dunno, not think about sex?"

He looked at her, briefly amused. Her eyes were travelling from his penis back up to his face, though they kept drifting back down to his crotch. He felt like a pervert, seeing his sweet, older sister staring at his crotch. "I doubt it, it's like it has a mind of its own," he grumbled, no longer amused.

"Why don't you look at something on the computer to um, well, you know..."

"To help me get rid of this damn thing," he finished for her.

"Yeah," she said, offering a smile.

"It won't help, I tried, obviously," he said pointing at his computer screen.

He felt dirtier than he already did as she leaned over and clicked on a few pictures. "Wow," she said. "I like that one," she said, indicating a picture of two beautiful lesbians locked in a sixty-nine.

"Sarah!" Mike said, surprised.

"Sorry sweetie, it's just a little, um... hard, to concentrate."

He rolled his eyes and looked away.

"How about fantasizing about something?"

He looked at her like she was growing a horn out of her face. "I'd just have Danni pop back into my head."

"Why Danni?" she asked, suddenly very inquisitive. "Is Beth in there anywhere? Emma?"

Mike groaned and rolled to the side. "This is the worst day I've had in a long time."

"I'm sorry sweetie, I was just curious. I'm only trying to help."

"You're all in there somewhere. It's happened before," he finally admitted. "I think I've got an evil subconscious, or something. It causes this shit to pop into my head at the last moment, right before I ejaculate."

"All of us?" Sarah asked, a curious little grin on her face.

Mike started turning red again. "Yes."

"So you..."

Mike saved her the pain of saying it.

"Yes, you pop in there too, more than the others, in fact."

"I do?" she said, shocked.

Mike nodded.

"Why?"

He shrugged weakly, "I don't really know why any of my sisters pop in there."

"But, I'm not gorgeous like Beth, or sexy like Danni, or have Emma's cute little ass."

Mike looked at her incredulously. "Emma's cute little ass?"

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed her ass."

"Well, of course I've noticed, but I didn't think..."

"What, that I'd know that one of my sisters had a nice ass?"

Mike was beginning to wonder if he knew Sarah at all. She was looking at him again.

"Yes, they are all very sexy." he said, but then added, "But you just seem so perfect, and you are sexy too, and pretty, and so kind."

"You really think I'm pretty?" She looked shocked.

Mike nodded again, then looked up and stared directly at her. He looked a little ridiculous at that moment he was sure, pecker hard as steel and his oldest sister trying to comfort him. "I'm sorry."

"For thinking about me when you masturbate?"

Mike nodded again. "That and..." he gazed down at his hard-on

"I," she started. "I think it's flattering. I don't know, I suppose if you have to think of something, I don't mind it being me."

"You don't?" It was Mike's turn to look surprised.

"No," she shook her head, "but you have to tell me something."

"Okay...," he said looking at her curiously.

"What do you find sexy about me?" She was biting her lip nervously, and he suddenly became afraid that he'd say the wrong thing.

"Complement her breasts"

"Well, um," he began, trying to figure out what it was that turned him on so much whenever she popped into his head. He sat back a second and tried to figure out what she was doing whenever she appeared the last time he'd achieved orgasm, and then remembered about Captain Super Dong in his lap and quickly leaned forward.

"I've got a thing for shorter girls, I suppose. I really like the way your breasts look in your apron, and when you are wearing shirts like that one," he nodded at her chest. She glanced down and grinned back up at him. She was obviously enjoying this.

"What else?"

"Well, I like the way, you wash dishes."

She looked at him like he said he liked it when she took a dump.

"When I wash dishes?"

"You are just so concentrated on your work; sometimes I just sit and watch you. You move around and your boobs wiggle beneath the apron; it seems like you never want to wear a bra. Not that I mind," he added quickly and lowering his gaze to hide his smile. He glanced back up at her a second later; she was smiling like someone had just given her flowers.

"Go on," she said softly.

"What else do you wanna know?" he asked, starting to get embarrassed again. "I like the way your butt looks when you fold clothes and the way you curl your toes when you are reading on the sofa or watching tv. I like the way you brush your hair from your face whenever you're concentrating on something. You are just so, damned..." he searched for the right word, "delectable!"

"Delectable?" she couldn't contain her smile. "That's so very sweet, Mike."

"So how do I look when you, you know..." she said, hoping he'd finish her thought for her. He wasn't going to make it easy on her though, and sat looking at her.

"...when you masturbate. How do I look when you masturbate," she said finally leaving her tentative shyness behind.

He giggled at her for a second. "The last time it happened and you popped in my head, you were standing at the sink, wearing nothing but an apron and doing dishes. You were turned around and you had one finger dipping sexily into your mouth."

"Wow, and that worked for you?"

"Ohhhh yeah." Mike said, "I get that one a lot."

"A lot? How often do you jerk off?"

Mike blushed. "Somewhere around 5 or 6 times a day, maybe more."

"Holy shit Mike!" She was taken aback. He felt like a freak, a crazy meat slapping perverted freak.

"Jeez, that's a lot." she exclaimed, "Sweetie, how can you handle it that much?"

"I have to! Sex is all I think about, and I do mean ALL I ever think about! If I don't, I can't even think straight. Especially around this house, with Beth's beautiful tits staring at me all the time, or Danni shaking her rump around the house, or your sweet face and perfect breasts poking me in the chest whenever I'm hugging you, and Emma's luscious curves and ass."

"Yeah, you sure do seem to like those hugs a lot, and its easy to see why now." she said, with a wry grin.

He smiled, blushing slightly. "I can't help it. You girls are driving me insane. I know you are my sisters and its wrong, but that's why it's so damn exciting. You have no idea the effect you have on me and my... situation."

"Wow," she repeated, "I'm flattered now that I know how attractive you find me."

"Really, you aren't repulsed by all of... this?" he said, gesturing to himself.

She smiled and shook her head. "So um, how are you going to get rid of that... monster?" she asked quietly, giggling at her choice of words.

"I don't know if it's a monster, but thanks anyways. I'm hoping it will just go away eventually, on its own." but the look on his face didn't convey very much faith in that idea.

"Well you can always..."

He looked at her, she looked nervous. She was probably afraid that his dick would suddenly try to eat her.

"Nom nom nom"

"Do you want..."

He looked at her curiously again. She was biting her lip nervously and fiddling with her nails.

"Um, do you want some... help?"

"Sarah!"

"What? You are my brother and I love you! I don't like to see you so uncomfortable. If you are really jerking off that much, then you are obviously overwhelmed with all these hormones!" She had her hands on her hips now and looked like she was trying to scold him, "I take care of you in every other way, what's wrong with taking care of you in that way."

"SARAH!"

"Mike, come on, I was just asking if I could help you, I didn't say that we'd drop to the floor and I'd let you fuck my brains out."

"Jeez Sarah!" He'd never heard her talk like that, and it was definitely not helping to diminish his erection."

"Calm down Mike," she replied laughing.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened them again and she was still staring at him, waiting for an answer. He rubbed his face with his lotion free hand, finally conceding that he couldn't make himself disappear just by willing it.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked.

She hadn't thought that far ahead. She looked around her, as if she'd find a blowup sex doll somewhere around his room. "Well um, would you like me to..."

He didn't drop his gaze. After a few agonizing seconds he asked, "To do what?"

"To let you look at me?" she said, giggling as she saw his overzealousness.

"You'd do that for me?" he asked, a little too enthusiastically.

"Sure I would, sweetie," she smiled sweetly at him again. "Why don't you lie back on the bed?"

The part of Mike's brain that usually didn't speak directly to him, the moral side, suddenly woke up at that point and wondering just what the hell was going on. The voice sucker punched it, knocking it out again.

She stood and went over to the window, glancing to make sure the other three were still outside sunbathing. Reaching up, she pulled both of the blinds shut and slowly turned around.

"Can you still see me well enough?"

Mike nodded, a little too enthusiastically. She came and stood at the end of his bed. He was lying down in the middle with his feet hanging off the end and his head on his pillow. His dick was an angry red tower in the middle of his sheets.

She slowly reached up and undid the top button on her shirt. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, threatening to pop out and fall to the floor. It didn't, thankfully, realizing it was still needed to continue pumping blood to the pulsing tower between his legs.

Her hands moved to the second button, he could see the space between her breasts, soft and tender and kissable. She moved her hands lower and undid the third button, never taking her eyes from her brother, who had slowly begun to massage his erection again. As she undid the last button, she pulled her shirt open and Mike was afforded his first full unobstructed view of her impressive breasts. They were pale, as she was usually too busy for anything as frivolous as laying out in the sun. They were larger than Danni's and nearly as big as Beth's.

"Like what you see?" she asked, just a little nervously. Her eyes looked down, unable to look him in the face. She seemed ashamed of her body, almost embarrassed. Mike couldn't make his mouth work correctly, so he nodded his head like a puppy would. Seeing her smile as she saw him nodding so fervently, lit up his entire world.

As her breasts spilled free and Mike stared at them for the first time, he sighed audibly, like a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders. They seemed so perfect, round and pale, nipples small and erect. Was she getting turned on as well? They looked like they were very bouncy and had almost no sag to them. They actually seemed perfect to him, for lack of a better word.

"Wow," he said. "God you are so damn hot."

"Ok," she said blushing and rolling her eyes, "you don't have to sweet talk me you big smoothie."

"No, I mean it, sis. You are," he looked up at her and directly into her eyes, "perfect."

She smiled, blushing. "You're very sweet, Mike." She smiled as he looked at her inquisitively. She nodded at him, "You can touch me."

His heart was pounding like a hammer in his chest. He slowly leaned forward and wrapped an arm around her hip, pulling her close to him. She accommodated him by straddling both of his legs, sitting down on his upper thighs.

"That's not hurting you, is it?" she asked him softly.

"It's fine." It could've been evil monkeys hammering razor blades into his skin and he wouldn't have moved her. Gingerly he reached out, running his hand along her face. Skin so soft, smooth, God she was so beautiful. He had a sudden urge to kiss her. So gently running his hand along her cheek, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. They were moist, warm, and parted easily, allowing him in. He probed gently with his tongue, feeling hers, warm and soft, yielding. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeper, pulling his head closer to hers and gently probing his mouth with her tongue. He moaned softly and she smiled as she kissed him. He looked down as she kept kissing, moving gently to his cheek. Her breasts were so close to him, he slowly ran a hand down her shoulder. She arched her back in anticipation of his touch, and slowly his hand closed around her orb. She moaned audibly as he leaned in and began to kiss her neck, then lower, down her neck and to her chest. He pulled back and stared at her breasts, going over every freckle, and every bump, his hands moved gently over her nipples, pinching and rolling them beneath his fingers.

He looked so adorable, like he was enamored with her boobs. It was almost like they were the first pair he'd ever touched. It was so erotic having him pay so much attention to her breasts, most boys never did that. They liked hers of course, but they usually played with them a little, and then charged screaming for home plate... God, she was getting so wet. Little sighs and moans found their way from her lips to his ears, spurring him on. He marveled at how much smaller she was compared to him. She fit so easily inside his arms, it felt like he was protecting her from something, having her there, kissing her neck and hearing her enjoying every little kiss and touch. He felt like he could stay there for hours holding her, feeling her being protected by him for once.

He moved from one side of her body to the other, just staring, touching, and inspecting every inch of her perfect breasts. He glanced up at her briefly, and seeing her smile, gingerly leaned his head in and licked his sister's nipple as softly as he could manage. She arched her back again and involuntarily scooted closer to him, eager to get her nipple closer to his tongue. She felt her own tongue playing around the outside of her mouth, trying to convince his own what to do to her eagerly awaiting nipples.

She moaned louder as he finally sucked the entire nipple into his mouth, running his entire tongue along the top of it as if it were a large scoop of vanilla. He smelled so good, his hair still sticky with sweat, his muscles warm from the sun outside. It was so intoxicating, feeling the he way licked and sucked so many parts of her breasts. He moved from one breast to the other, planting a thousand gentle kisses on the flesh in between.

"You don't have to focus on the nipple, unless that's what you like. Kissing any part of a woman's breast can feel nice," she said, sighing deeply and desperately trying to concentrate. "Then again, I'm not complaining with the job you are doing." She couldn't suppress the moan that escaped her lips a few seconds later as he drew the first nipple back in his mouth again, sucking, a little too hard at first, but then gently releasing as he felt it swell underneath his tongue.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just the Six of Us Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds