• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • It's Not Prostitution Ch. 03

It's Not Prostitution Ch. 03

12

Trevor's place was over an hour's walk from Mr. Facelli's. At 3 in the morning the dark streets of Los Angeles are not a place one wants to be walking alone, especially an 18 year old girl dressed in a tight tank top, a short skirt, without even a pair of panties to protect her. I'm used to stares during the daytime, but at night they don't seem the same, more like predatory leers, claws ready to pounce and fangs ready to sink their teeth into me.

I had attempted to make myself look more composed before heading too far away from the beach, but Mr. Facelli hadn't even bothered to strip me of my shirt and skirt as he fucked me, and splotches of his cumstains still covered my clothing from neck to thigh. To me the smell was ever-present, as though his cock were still rubbing up against my cheek, just under my nose. I could only hope that nobody else could smell, and so I kept my distance from the few that I passed as I walked.

It had not even been 15 minutes before three guys made their intentions known, whistling at me as I passed, and fanning themselves out wide so that I couldn't. I attempted to slide to the other side of the street, but there was already one to block my path. I couldn't turn back without meeting the one who slid in behind me, and of course I couldn't move forward for that was the first route they blocked off. My only option away was to the right, where the wall of, what I assumed was their rundown apartment building, cut me off.

Some men could be reasoned with. Some men could be threatened. You could see it in their eyes the moment you met them. Every man wanted sex, that went without question, and with a fit, green eyed, 18 year old with long, straight blonde hair, well... not to sound arrogant myself, but I've been told many times by guys that I'm the most fuckable little thing they've ever seen. With some men you could convince them that they weren't the type of man that would take advantage of a girl, that what they were intending to do they didn't truly want to. With some men you could go so far as to tell them this would be the last act of their former life, those with wives, families, careers, those with far too much at stake to throw away on one single fuck, regardless of how hot, tight, and amazing it would be.

Some men, however, just didn't care. Some men were too high off their heads to consider the consequences. Some men were just too hard in their pants to think of anything else.

One could spot these types of men too upon the minute of their meeting... These men reminded me too much of Trevor.

"Evening there, sweet thing," one of the three spoke, approaching me and caging me in further against the wall.

"Damn, Dirk, she ain't even wearing any panties," another said excitedly, having already crept up to my side and slid down my thigh to sneak a peek up my skirt. I promptly shoved his head away with my hand, moving away from him as swiftly as I could, only to find myself wrapped in the arms of one of his friends.

"Bet she was hoping to get a bit of hard cock in her tonight, isn't that right, babe?" the third one laughed, holding me tighter in his arms as I tried to squirm away, reaching up to cup my breasts in his hands as the other two continued in closer.

My first reaction should have been to scream. It should have been to fight back, or something. Sadly, my first reaction was to protect my purse, to keep it sealed, and keep the envelope Mr. Facelli had given me secret. I fucking earned this, after all, and I'll be damned if I let these lowlifes know of it. Maybe I don't exactly have my priorities straight. Don't get me wrong, I'm not thrilled by the notion of letting them have my body, but the one thing I do know is they are not getting my fucking money.

I clutch my purse to my stomach as the one who holds me continues to fondle my chest. I go with them more willingly than I know I should into the dark alley beside the apartment building. Sometimes there are just no ideal solutions to situations. I know I'm going to be fucked one way or another. All I can do is protect what is most precious to me in the meantime.

The two guys in front of me undo their pants and pull out their cocks in the dark alley. The guy behind me I can feel do the same, and it slides up between my thighs from behind me, underneath my skirt. I'm lowered down onto my knees. I can feel myself being bent over onto my hands, and still I refuse to release my death grip over my purse. One cock slides up further between my legs, its head positioned at my wet opening, still seeping with all that Mr. Facelli left within me, while another slides out over my lips, a hand under my jaw coaxing me to open my mouth...

My lips had just begun to part, the head of one of their cocks sliding out over my tongue... when the sudden blare of a siren sounds and a police cruiser pulls to a stop right outside of the alley.

Their backs to the cop car, their cocks to me, all three of the guys tuck themselves back into their pants, cursing the fucking timing. Most girls would be relieved at the sight and the sound. I was... sort of... but I couldn't help but feel a bit of reserve nonetheless. I have always hated the police. It didn't help that I carried 1,500 dollars in my purse. The last thing I needed was for the cops to ask me where I had gotten ahold of such money.

"What is going on here fellows?" one of the two police officers asked as they stepped out of their squad car.

"Nothing, Officer, just helping someone with directions," one of the guys blurted out, thinking he had some quick wit or something, turning to face them only after his cock had been stowed away again.

I did what I was best at there on my knees in the dark alleyway. I acted, turning on the flood of tears. The more a girl cried, the less she had to speak. It worked wonders with men. I was hoping the cops would deal with these three pricks and maybe I could work my way out of the whole situation under the pretense of needing to get home.

Some days I just couldn't catch a break though it seemed.

One of the officers ushered me into the backseat of his cruiser. I wasn't the wrongdoer by any means, but it was hardly a comfortable place for me to be. After what I assumed was a warning the other officer let the three guys go, returning to his squad car to pull away, one of them in the front driver's seat, the other seated beside me in the back...

"So what is a girl like you doing out so late in the middle of the city?" the police officer next to me began his interrogation. I don't know why, but I suddenly became filled with an unnerving feeling that it was never those three men these two cops sought justice for. Reflexively, I held my purse tighter to my chest, covering some of the stains on my shirt.

His arm slid around my shoulder in some mock attempt to comfort me. He pulled me closer.

"What is your name, sweetie?" the officer beside me asked when I remained silent, placing a hand on my thigh. Still I said nothing, pretending I was too shaken up to even speak. I took his hand with my own and I attempted to move it from off my leg... sadly to no avail.

"Not often you find girls alone on the street this late at night," the cop who was driving then spoke. "Unless they're hookers," he made sure to add with a small laugh.

So this was their plan from the very beginning... the good cop, bad cop routine.

"Chuck, don't be so callous," the one beside me returned, sliding his hand around my thigh, up my leg until he suddenly stopped. Fuck! I could not help but think to myself.

His fingers not more than an inch from my uncovered pussy, the cop found his hand covered with slick cum which he massaged into my thigh softly, a smirk upon his face which was already assured of its victory. He swirled his fingers over my thigh, feeling my slick skin, and then lifted a finger to his own lips to suck it off, never taking his eyes off of me.

If only the corrupt fucker knew he was sucking Mr. Facelli's cum from off his finger, not mine.

"Adorable girl like you, you wouldn't be in the business of selling sex for money, now would you?" the cop beside me grinned, hugging me closer to his body with his arm around my shoulder. I froze like a deer in headlights. I so willingly got into the car, thinking my role as the victim was watertight. I felt now to have walked straight into the belly of the beast.

"You've got to have a name," he continued to smile that irritating smile. I kept up my act of being victimized until I felt him reaching for my purse, trying to take it from my chest. "I'm sure there's a license or something in there," he went on, forcing me at last to give in to protect the contents of my purse.

"Angel," I told him through my fake tears what he wanted to know, or what he thought he wanted to know. "My name is Angel," I went on, stepping up my act to the next level, knowing there was only one way I was going to get out of this squad car with my innocence and money in tact. What did it matter anyway, my purity had left me long ago.

"Mmm, what a beautiful name, Angel," the cop purred into my neck a little bit.

I laid it on thick. Normally I would have gotten paid thousands for an act as good as this...

"I... I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't shown up just then..." I whispered out nervously, making my body shake and shiver a bit in the police officer's arms. "Thank you both so much... I was so afraid..."

"Don't you worry, Angel, you are completely safe now," the officer grinned, holding me tighter... holding me closer... rubbing my inner thigh even more.

"I don't know how to repay you for everything, officer..." I gave to him exactly what he wanted to hear, and I watched as his lips curved into an even more excited grin. A real fucking police officer would have said it was his fucking duty, and there was no need to repay him for doing his job. But this was L.A.. It was 3 o'clock in the morning, and I was a sexy, young girl alone in their squad car.

"I would do anything..." I sealed my fate this night. It was just a matter of time before they made their true intentions known.

"You know, it's dangerous out so late on your own, Angel. Wouldn't your boyfriend be worried about you?" the officer asked, seemingly trying to be subtle and failing miserably. I returned a coy silence, averting my eyes from him a tiny bit.

"A cutie like you, you must have a boyfriend, right?" he grinned, and I made my face blush a bit in a way I knew would get his imagination racing twice as fast.

"I don't know," I whispered meekly, sadly, faking another tear down my cheek.

"What do you mean you don't know?" the officer asked, rubbing my shoulder a bit, drawing my body in closer to him.

"I don't think he wants to be with me anymore..." I cried softly, creating a whole story out of thin air, one I knew would draw the cop's attention away from my purse for good and to my chest and between my legs.

"Now why would any boy not want to have a sexy, young girl like you for a girlfriend, Angel?" he returned, stroking my thigh up even higher, lifting my skirt until it barely even covered my pussy.

I let loose a flood of tears in that moment. I needed it to be believable, after all, why a good girl would tell a complete stranger such details. When else would be better than when she's overcome with emotions she cannot deal with?

"He used to be really sweet, but lately he's only wanted me to do... ya know... stuff," I cried, leaning in a bit to the police officer's chest, letting him hold me like he was my savior, letting him believe that he was, never admitting that I knew he was already working his cock slowly into me. "He said he wanted to hang out with me tonight, but when I got there he only wanted to... do other stuff," I carefully avoided giving voice to the details yet. I may have been wrong at reading Mr. Facelli at first, but I was pretty sure this is what these two cops got off at.

"Stuff?" the police officer asked. He, I might point out, was a horrible actor. "What kind of stuff?"

"You know..." I blushed deeper. "Stuff," I still played coy. He already had a tent in his pants, and each time we went back and forth in this game it only grew bigger. With any luck, if I tease him in just the right way, he might even blow his load in his pants the moment he gets me to say it.

"I think you should tell me what kind of stuff," he said again. God, he was so horrible at this.

"Like... you know... he wanted to do stuff with me... he wanted me to kiss him places..." I offered him a little bit more, watching his pants grow even tighter around his bulging erection. I could already tell in his eyes he was fantasizing about doing that very stuff with me, thinking about my lips kissing him in those very places.

"Mmm, what kinds of places?" the officer asked me, smelling my neck.

"Ya know, the lips..." I blushed even deeper.

"Isn't that where girlfriends usually kiss their boyfriends?" he grinned, still not satisfied.

"And other places..." I whispered, letting my unease show forth more prominently.

"Mmm, tell me," he rasped into my ear. I could tell in his mind he was already doing whatever he wanted with my body. I could tell he was at the brink of even his own imagination. I gave in to him, or so he thought, hoping he just might blow it right there.

"On..." I blushed, whispering ever so softly. "On his penis..."

I felt the officer's body shudder a bit in that very moment. I snuck a peek down at his crotch, his gaze lost in my neck and hair anyway. I saw a wet spot form on his pants, proof enough that he had jizzed at least somewhat. His interest in me didn't seem to fade much however.

"Not many guys would be satisfied with just a kiss there, I would imagine," the police officer teased me. "I mean if I had such a beautiful girlfriend, I know I wouldn't be," he attempted to tease, and I catered to his ego by giggling a little bit, letting my tears cease for a moment. "What else did he want you to do to him there?"

"He wanted me to..." I stammered a bit, gasping when the officer dared to kiss me on my neck. "He wanted me to suck him..." I admitted the details of my made up story, causing the officer's body to shudder a tiny bit again.

The game was over. Or at least this officer couldn't keep up the charade anymore.

"He wanted you to suck his cock?" the officer said, not really a question, moreso just to get me to repeat it.

"Yes..." I returned coyly, giving him what he truly desired. He may have thought he wanted me to say it, but what he really wanted was for him to get me to say it.

"Yes, what, Angel?" he said more forcefully, beginning to force his body onto mine.

"Yes, he wanted me to..." I played coy yet again to get his cock to rage even harder in his pants.

"He wanted you to what?" the officer's voice seemed to evolve so suddenly into a demand, his patience running thin and cock just needing to get the attention it had been craving from me all night.

"He wanted me to suck his cock," I said then softly without reserve, moaning as he kissed my neck again, letting him believe his stupid little fantasy that I was ignorant to his intent, that I was really just so taken by his chivalry that I had fallen in love with him then and there, ready to let him do whatever he pleased with my body. Well, I suppose that last part was true.

"The work we do goes so unappreciated sometimes, Angel. It's nice to find someone truly willing to do anything," he grinned again, licking my neck. I forced myself to purr. His cock was so hard within his pants and his eyes were so focused on me that he had all but forgotten about my purse.

"Are you still willing to do anything?" he asked, and I made my body freeze like a good, pure girl, terrified of sex. We both knew that is what he wanted.

Eventually I came to nod, however. The sweet and innocent girl was nothing, after all, without the willingness to put out.

He wasted no more time before he pulled his cock from his pants, so thrilled already it leaked a trail of precum that stuck to his pants in a thick line. He guided my head down into his lap, and between his heavy hand on my neck, his upward thrusts of his hips, and my purposely amateur sucking, his cock began to pulse uncontrollably within seconds.

I almost thought it would be over then and there. He pulled my head from off of him in a frantic haste, but I attempted to linger there a second longer, to draw him into a full orgasm. Sadly he pulled out at just the right moment. A tiny spurt of cum shot from his cock, but he was able to keep it to that. This was a once in a lifetime chance perhaps, and he didn't want to ruin it so fully so quickly. I suppose it didn't matter really as he grabbed my hips and pulled them towards him, spreading my legs around his waist. He was at the brink and there was no turning back. He wouldn't last much longer.

My head hit the side door uncomfortably as I was pulled onto my back. My legs were spread wide, and I dangled my left over the seat in front of me, letting it hang in the driver's face. There was no doubt in my mind this had been a team effort from the get go. They both played their part to get me in here, and they would both take their turns while I was in here. I might as well get the other officer worked up so that he does his work swiftly as well, and I knew just how to do it.

To be honest, I'm rather quiet during sex, or at least that's how I am naturally. Trevor always laughed at me about it. He never put it in quite so crude words, but I always knew what he meant. He found it ironic for a slut to not be a screamer.

I could scream though, I'm an actress, after all. And what better way to make sure the second officer was ready to blow his load in his pants than by...

"Oh fuck..." I moaned the moment the cop shoved his cock up inside of me. "Oh God, fuck!" I screamed as he plunged in and out of me. "Oh God, it's so big!" I cried, I whimpered, I whined, and I begged, panting heavily every last sound of sex so that the cop in front of us knew without a doubt my sexy, young body, and tight little cunt were getting fucked, and fucked hard.

"Oh yeah, baby, you like that? You like that hard cock?" the officer grunted as he pounded me. I had to disguise a tiny laugh as a delirious whimper. Some people just weren't meant for talking dirty. Taken over by the feel of sex they simply lose their ability to come across as anything but ridiculous. He was overcome by the feeling, and far too anxious to get off now to do anything but.

Don't worry though, I thought to myself. Leave it all to me, this is what I do, after all.

"Ugh," I groaned as he thrust himself up hard inside of me again. "It hurts..." I whimpered coyly, feeling his cock pulse inside of me as I did. I never really got why guys got off so much on hurting girls. I know they want to believe their cock is so big our pussies just can't handle them, and he was big, not the biggest I've had, but pretty decently sized.

He was close. I could tell by the way he vigorously pumped his cock in and out of me more anxiously. I could tell by the way his body began to spasm. A few more whimpered words of ecstasy, a few more muffled moans of pain, a few more dirty words a good girl shouldn't say and he'd be fully spent. No point in keeping either of us waiting I figured.

"Oh baby, please..." I whimpered. "Your cock is too big..." I grimaced as I gasped. Already thick, hot waves of sticky cum surged out from his shaft, deep into my soaking cunt before I could even finish my act.

"Fuck me, officer!"

The squad car screeched to a halt on the side of the road before the cop's cock had even stopped pulsing inside of me. His partner got out from the driver's seat and opened the back seat door, looking down on us impatiently as his fellow officer pulled out of me, slid his pants back up and tucked himself away. The first officer exited the back seat, leaving me just as I was. I didn't even bother moving. What was the point, after all? I laid there on the back seat of their cruiser, half leaning against the far door, legs spread wide, my knee propped over the seat in front of me and my ankle dangling over the driver's seat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • It's Not Prostitution Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds