• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • It's Not Prostitution Ch. 02

It's Not Prostitution Ch. 02

It seems that what my mind couldn't figure out while I was conscious, my body did while I was unconscious. Mr. Facelli's hands holding my hips up into the air, his cock buried to its hilt up inside of my cunt, made me moan like a bitch in heat, like the little slut he knew me to be, the whore he had hired me to be. I woke to my own throat moaning deep passions as I was fucked roughly, my thighs dripping and the bed beneath me already coated in slick cum. I couldn't be entirely sure whose it was, but I had no reason to doubt that it wasn't my own, at least in part.

I could already feel that my vagina was sore and exhausted, both from his brutal thrusts and my own release. I know my body well enough to know I only get this way after multiple climaxes. Three I would guess, by the feel of it, and how many times Mr. Facelli came inside me, again I could only guess. At least once for I could feel a warmth that was not my own inside of me.

My first reaction was to simply continue moaning, allowing my body to be used like it has been so many times in the past, to do what made everyone in this world fall instantly in love with me, or at least males. But when I came to the realization of where I was, and just who was using me... my second reaction was to lash out, to twist my body around and seethe venomous words back at the snake who was fucking me.

My body was wrenched back however when I remembered I was still bound by my wrists to Mr. Facelli's bed.

"Mmm, good morning, sweetie," Mr. Facelli smirked, making his thrusts even more violent as my consciousness roused. He bent his body over me and kissed me on my lips, as though I were his wife, knowing it would set me over the edge.

"Fuck you!" I shouted at him, pulling away from his lips, unable to get far under the hold of the bindings and his strong hands. His only response was an even deeper thrust of his cock which forced me hard up onto the bed, my face slamming against the metal bedframe and pinning me too it while he refused to pull out again.

"Listen, you little slut," Mr. Facelli rasped into my ear, his tongue tasting my skin as he did so. "We both know you're not worth the paper this money is printed on," he sounded amused as he spoke. Why wouldn't the arrogant asshole. "A body for hire, controlled by a drugged out pimp. This world wouldn't care for a second if you were to suddenly disappear from it."

Mr. Facelli gave me another fast and powerful thrust of his cock up my cunt, causing it to quiver beyond even my own control.

"You've got three worthwhile assets," he continued, running a finger over my lips as he humped me more vigorously, forcing me to open my mouth and pant like a bitch. I wanted to scream, but I just knew that is what he wanted from me, and damn myself if I gave him the fucking pleasure. His other hand slid down between my legs, stroking my clit as he fucked me, pointing out the second of my three assets. I wanted to cry, but I held back as best I could, refusing to give Mr. Facelli the satisfaction.

The one thing I didn't want to do was cum... but he rubbed my clit so hard, and he fucked me even harder that my body decided things on its own, without need of my consent. A wave of my own warmth rushed out down Mr. Facelli's cock, drenching it and the bedsheets further. A scream escaped my lips as my body shuddered, and when it was done I slumped down onto the bed in tears.

Mr. Facelli wanted me to know that he was in charge and that I was powerless. And for the fucking life of me I didn't know any way to fight it. I simply wasn't in any position to win... and yet Mr. Facelli was not finished.

"So why don't you put them to good use if you want to earn your pay, hmm?" Mr. Facelli laughed even more harshly, thrilled by the thought of degrading me and by the sight of me laying helplessly beneath him. He pulled my asscheeks apart as he slid his still hard cock out from my quivering cunt. I twisted back at him to scream, but nothing came out in that moment. I would have slapped him across his face, digging my nails into his cheek had it been any other situation... but still my wrists were bound, and he had no care for what I had to say anyway. I knew where he was headed, and though I was no virgin in this respect, I also knew Mr. Facelli yearned for me to truly scream...

He knew as well as I that he knew just how he could get me to.

He was slick with my fresh cum coating his thick cock... but God he was so fucking fast with it, and merciless, that I could not help but scream in the most sudden and sharp pains I ever had in my life. He thrust his entire length up my ass, rock hard after who knows how long of fucking my pussy, intent upon tearing me apart from the inside out. I knew I was disposable to him, he made no attempt to hide that fact, like I was a napkin or a paper towel.

So what else could I do but scream and cry... just as I loathed... just as he loved...

For fifteen minutes he raped me. For fifteen minutes he degraded me, using every word that he could to convince me I was nothing more than a means to his end. Every time he commanded me to scream I wanted to bite my lip and tell him to go fuck himself, but every single time he had a way to get me to fail. Every time he demanded that I cry I tried to hold back my tears, but the truth was they never ceased falling. Fifteen fucking minutes before Mr. Facelli finally exploded inside of me in the most intense and brutal wave of cum I've ever been filled with. He collapsed on top of me, his cock still shoved inside of my ass, his weight nearly crushing me beneath him.

God, I could only wish in that moment that it was over.

He laid on top of me and kissed me then for several moment, refusing to pull out until his cock slipped out naturally, having fallen flaccid. He kissed my shoulder, he kissed my neck, and he kissed my lips, gripping my hair tightly as he did and holding it threateningly. I had no fight in me... I let him kiss me, I let him pierce me with his tongue, exploring me so deeply again and refusing to pull away for so long I was forced again to swallow his juices. After a few more minutes though it was done. He lifted himself off of me and he sat himself upon the side of the bed, taking the envelope of money off the nightstand and placing it next to my bound hands.

"Say a fucking word of this and I will have no problem seeing to the end of every last thing that you know," Mr. Facelli smiled down at me, in that nerve grating, arrogant way, so assured of remaining forever innocent. I have no doubt that he could see the sheer fury that suffused my face. "But we both know you don't want to throw away your success as a high class whore," he grinned still, patting my cheek. "Who would throw away this life of thousand dollar nights, isn't that right?"

He wasn't nearly finished.

"And I'm sure you wouldn't want to see all the other girls in your little brothel locked away for prostitution, right, Angel?" he asked me. I wanted to spit in his face. "And of course there's Trevor McDermott, age 28, released from Weston Juvenile Penitentiary June 1999, incarcerated in Landsfall Penitentiary from 2001 to 2003 for drug possession and distribution. He failed his court order rehabilitation program in late 2003, returning him to Landsfall for another 8 month stint. Currently on probation under the watch of Mr. Jason Sabian, who is a dear friend of mine, who owes me quite a few favors now that I think about it."

This fucker had done his homework... it almost made me shiver to wonder if he knew my real name... where I went to school... who I knew.

"Would be a terrible tragedy if Trevor had to go back, wouldn't it, Angel?" Mr. Facelli goaded me to even try speaking a word of this to anybody... "Another count of drug possession, and promoting prostitution on top of that," he shook his head as though remorseful. "Whoever prosecuted him might just seek the maximum sentence, seeing how many strikes he has under his belt."

Mr. Facelli leaned over to kiss me again.

"Now I know he's your pimp, I know he's your source for all the naughty substances you do, and I am well aware that you are quite taken with him, Celina," Mr. Facelli went on, causing me to nearly break down in front of him. "But," he soothed me, stroking my cheek. "We can avoid all of this, can't we? Because there's no reason we cannot be amiable business partners, right?"

He knew my name, he knew my life, he knew everything. Frozen in shock I couldn't help but lay there motionlessly, without a single sound as this horrible excuse for a man stroked my cheek like a father.

"Is that right?" he repeated, harsher now, gripping the back of my neck again.

I nodded with as much conviction as I could muster, hiding my tears into the pillow of his bed.

"Good," Mr. Facelli smiled, kneeling back up onto the bed, his cock having grown semi-erect again. "Now why don't we seal our little agreement with a kiss," he ordered me, pulling my head forward again by the back of my neck. I could already smell... I can't even speak it, but I know where he had just been. Mr. Facelli loomed like a demon over me though... and truth be told, I was more frightened not to...

I kissed the head of his cock to seal our agreement... and he forced the length of it back into my mouth.

I groaned in disgust, and tried to pull my head away. When Mr. Facelli undid my wrists I tried to push him from off of me, but I could tell that he only enjoyed the fight, a pointless fight I might add, for he was far stronger than me. He came quickly, his cock exhausted after the hours and hours he had already spent ravaging me, and I spit the horrid taste out onto his pillow.

He paid me my money. He showed me out of his beachhouse. He kept my panties, and he locked the door behind me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • It's Not Prostitution Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 366 milliseconds