• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Girlffriend's on The Naked Beach

Girlffriend's on The Naked Beach

12

These are true stories, about the girls who, at the time, I was living with as "man and wife". They all involve the beach.

One ex let me talk her into nude sunbathing. We were at one particular isolated beach, early season, mid-week, so not much traffic. She took off her bra and peeled her panties down, nervously looking in every direction. Wow, I thought, as I gazed at her tits in the sunshine. I was so nervous, but every time I rubbed my cock it throbbed and was permanently oozing pre-cum. She looked so edible lying in the sand with her moist lips glistening in the brightness.

"Just tell me if someone comes along - I don't want anyone seeing my pussy..."

Yeah ok. I will.

After a while two guys came walking along. They came closer, looking but trying not to stare, unsure as to what our reaction would be as the beech was deserted. I turned on my side and looked away, so they'd carry on looking. There she was, legs slightly apart, two fellas staring between her legs at her secrets. I became so hard as they approached.

She was totally exposed with her shaven vagina and no clue that two hard bodied teen guys were lusting at her cunt. I told her she was burning and I was going to rub a bit of oil in. I turned and my erect penis popped into their view. I took the oil and squirted it onto her legs as they watched from their now seated position about 5 meters away, toward the crashing waves. She naturally opened her legs to give me access to her upper thighs and, as far as I perceived, her swollen, sticky lips.

The guys began undressing, and my heart was pounding as I rubbed oil into my girlfriend's naked body while two horny young guys sat watching, starting to pull on their cocks. I'd never seen a guy wank before, and after a few seconds, found myself staring at their erections. I looked away quickly.

I covered her tits in oil and her nipples became huge, a slight moan escaping her mouth. I tweaked her nipples and let one hand drift down to her pussy. I made slow circles with my palm then rubbed with my fingers. The two young guys were fisting their cocks unashamedly, and, at the risk of sounding gay, they had really nice looking cocks.

My finger entered her as she opened wide. Then another finger. Finger fucking your girlfriend of 5 yrs in front of two horny young guys was such a turn on. My fingers moved in and out as she lifted up her legs, exposing her gorgeous pink anus. I pushed in my little finger and she "..aahhhhhh" 'd at me, urging me to bring her off. As my thumb touched her clit I knew she wasn't far off.

When a woman gets this close to her orgasm she stops thinking of anything else, and, not caring if anyone was around or not, she started to whimper out load. I motioned in and out to bring her off, keeping her blissfully unaware or her audience. She was close. She bit her lip and her arms began to move up around her head when "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhh....YESSSSS!!!" her hips bucked as my fingers pushed deep into her wet hole and my little finger buried to the knuckle into her grateful anus. She came. With the boys! Two big streams of semen shot up into the air from the two dirty college boys, totally unashamed of their public masturbation to another man's wife fingering and in full view

Animals, all of us.

They picked up their stuff, waved a hand and mouthed thank you, turned and left. I'm sure that if she'd seen them, she'd have wanted those long stiff cocks inside her.

******************************

My next ex girlfriend was an exhibitionist. We'd get to the beach and as soon as she'd drop the bags onto the sand her shorts and panties were down and she was bending over showing all the men her big lips and dark arsehole.

We knew a regular beach goer, a 50 something older guy with a huge cock. I looked at it once when he was semi-erect after applying sun oil; I was afraid of it. It looked like a Xenomorph.

We'd walk up and down the beach and she'd talk about every cock she saw, having to get into the water every few minutes to hide her leaking vagina. It would drip down from her huge lips as she'd get more and more horny. Really, a naughty girl.

We were sitting in the dunes one hot day when our friend came and joined us, chatting and sneaking peaks at her nakedness. I thought what the hell, I'll encourage him, she won't mind.

I said "Hey, you're burning babe..." and threw the oil at our personal voyeur: "Help her out then!". I immediately got that massive anxiety feeling deep inside so I reached for a cigarette which turned me away from them. I sat there lighting it, listening to him snap open the lip and squeeze some onto his hand. I heard her shuffle and say "Back please." Just the knowledge that she was laying there on her belly, legs spread apart, showing him close up her most hidden secret hole. "I need more here." she said and I turned to see her pull open her buttocks, her anus winking in the sun. My cock responded accordingly.

He put some oil on his hand and closed the lid. I nervously watched him put his hands together; then, slowly and deliberately, he placed his oily palms on my girlfriend's buttocks. He made circular motions, transfixed to her anus, as if a moth caught in a candles dance.

My cock started throbbing badly. A man was looking directly into my girl's arsehole AND rubbing her cheeks. Fuck me the Xenomorph and come to life too.

He was kneeling in between her legs, his throbbing monster - and I do mean monster, at least 10", and thick too - was pointing skyward, seeping his dirty old man's seed as once again he couldn't believe his luck. This was the second girlfriend of mine he'd enjoyed looking at. She wasn't to be the last.

His fingers worked into her bum cheeks, and started to travel up her back and across her shoulders. He had to lift up and stretch, which brought that throbbing monster nearer to her private holes. He looked directly at me, embarrassed and seeking approval, to which I removed my sun glasses, shifted onto my side so he could see my erection and gave him an approving wink. He pointed at her cunt, questioningly, but I denied him entry. I wasn't ready to share. He looked slightly disappointed but carried on with her shoulders, his erection bouncing in mid air.

She had her eyes closed and was moaning gently to his hands, claiming rather rashly of course that he was better than me at sun oiling her as he moved down again to her legs. He oiled her inner thighs and I just knew he could see her hole dripping her fluid. He'd finished her back but didn't want her to turn over as she'd see his tool. As he gave her one last wiping over her thighs and arse, be let his fingers brush her lips and her puckered knot, enjoying her reaction to his movements and smiling at me.

"Let me turn over." was all she said but his reply cut short the moment:

"You've got me all unnecessary...I need to cool off in the sea!" to which he turned his back to avoid his monster from being seen by her and headed off through the dunes to cool down.

"He touched my cunt and arsehole." A matter of fact statement designed to gauge my reaction. I showed her my erection.

"Put it in me. Now."

"Come sit on it then." I instructed.

Anyone who's ever visited a naked beach will know how much passing naked male traffic there always is. Sad middle aged men who dont get any sex, visiting the beach to look at pussy and hide in the bushes wanking. Bush wankers. There were a few mingling around. One had just turned up, seeing her naked body, he laydown nearby and just started to stare, looking at my girl's body. She moved onto all fours giving him a perfect view of your dripping cunt. She just stayed there, exposed, teasing this older man as he masturbated.

We were at the edge of the dunes, and could see the beach. There were two couples in the sea playing, and my girl moved and sat on my cock looking at the women's breasts. She was as wet as the sea, my shaven ball sack flooded down to my own anus within moments. She turned around on my cock and saw our new guest looking directly at her. He was tugging at his cock.

My nerves bubbled up again. This man was behind me, about 2 meters away, pulling on his meat. I was happy for him to enjoy himself but really didn't want hot spunk on my back.

She put her head next to mine staring at his wanking. I could tell she was mouthing silent encouragements. She rode faster and faster, looking at the man openly wanking.

"He's cumming!!" she whispered happily and my cock ground deep into her cunthole. "I'm coming too!!!!" she said louder than she needed to and I pushed my finger deep up her arse. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" cooed my slut as I lay on my back and let the wanking man see her orgasm.

As she came down, I pulled her off me, stood up, and walked to our wanking compadre, asking for a light for my cigarette. He lit me smiling and winking a thank you, getting up to avoid being seen with a dripping cock. It wasn't to be her last orgasm on that beach.

We left an hour later and talked about the day on our way home and she said she really wanted to see the Xenomorph penis, after I confessed to being transfixed by it. She also confessed that to have one that large up her was something she wanted. I didn't want that. But.

We were back the next day. There was a stream of people walking to the beach and as soon as it was our turn to arrive there, my slut dropped her panties again. We walked along with her carrying her bag, her sandals on, her tee shirt on, and her large lipped shaven vagina displayed to everyone who wanted to see it.

We saw that the same couples were there again. We found a different place, and slutty bent over as much as she could encouraging as many men as possible to visually rape her. We found our friend around midday and invited him for lunch. Knowing now that she was happy for him to touch her, I threw him the oil again after a couple of cold tinnies. He knew what it meant and so did she. We had a beach tent to hide from the sun when at his hottest, and so did our friend.

"My tent's back there", he motioned over into the dunes. We got up and left for his tent.

There were some couples on the way to his tent in positions of compromise. Watching them, I could see her getting horny. We reached his tent and lay down outside.

"Front first today please" she ordered and our 50 something Donkey Kong. She lay in the sun and opened up her legs, her lips opening and ready for something. He squirted oil onto her chest. Her petite breasts rose and fell as her nipples stiffened. Watching the unfolding scene again caused two erections, one involved and one transfixed.

He again moved between her legs, looking down at her young body, his pre-cum glistening on his magnificent head. He started as she raised her head, looked him straight in the eyes and said "Don't miss anything; I don't want to burn..." I expected her to lower her head, but instead she raised it up and looked at that weapon, smiling and involuntarily licking hers lips.

She just lay there, leaning on her elbows, watching his hands on her body. He massaged the oil into her breasts, down her belly, onto her legs, then, as she just lay there naked with her legs wide open, he moved up to her soaked labia. He brushed past her lips, touching them gently. This went on for about 10 minutes.

"Take me into the tent, now." We got up and entered his little tent. I went to the back and got on my knees, as she assumed the all fours position. My average cock was forced skyward by the originality of my latest fetish. He stayed outside of the tent. But the Xenomorph entered all by itself, just as I entered her dripping cunny. "AHHH...Ohhhhh...Mmmmmm" she hummed as I fucked her from behind, opening her cheeks and staring at that puckered hole. I spat on it and massaged it, looking up to see our friend watching my girl getting fucked by my expert, but increasingly tiny in comparison, cock. She moved her head toward the tent entrance; closer, closer, closer, his cock was just inches from her pretty face, her wide open eyes, staring at it throbbing up, its angry veins pronounced and his seemingly permanent pre-cum now like a huge globule of syrup, dangling into the sand.

Don't know why, didn't even hear myself think it, but I remember hearing myself say "suck it baby". I was as shocked as she was to hear it, but, like the good little slut she was, she took his huge penis into her small hand, and, dutifully, licked the cum from his Japs eye. Like a real slut she rubbed his cock all around his face and I heard him voice an approval.

There were men shuffling around outside and it was getting hot inside but I couldn't take my eyes away from my girlfriends mouth. It was stretched wide open, and another man's cock was at the entrance to it.

Oh shit, what was I doing, letting this 50yr old guy put his rock solid penis into the mouth of my hot horny baby? I didn't know why but it was so hot, and the slut was having great fun. He moved in and out, slowly fucking her mouth as I fucked her cunt, fingereing her arsehole for my added decadent pleasure. We remained silent for a few minutes; she was sweating as much as me as she started to increase the pace of her hand job and her rhythmic head bobbing up and down on that cock. Damn it was so sexy.

"Ahhh..." he let a groan, I knew he was close; me too, I wanted to cum, "Mmmmmmm" she moaned and pulled that weapon away from her, shifting one hand under his balls and pumping his shaft faster. He exploded. Oh my God did he cum. All over her face, in her mouth, on her shoulders and back. I pulled out and shot a load over her anal hole.

Slutty turned and looked at me as the monster cock withdrew to the sea. A dirty smile beamed through the spunky face. A new experience for us both. And one which I didn't mind repeating, I had discovered to my surprise.

We eventually left the tent and saw five or six bush wankers loitering, erections bouncing up and down, teasing her even more. She wiped her face off with his towel, lay down and opened her legs wide. What are you doing? I thought. Wanking. She hadn't cum. I was spent, and there were five maybe six men looking at her.

She thrust two fingers inside her pussy, lifted her legs, and put two fingers from the other hand into her arsehole. What a slut! Two men became bold and walked forward, hoping for a blow job, but she was too engrossed in her wanking to care. She strummed faster and faster, her anus being reamed by her fingers, deep to her knuckles

.

One man got closer. I sat, rubbing my cock back to hardness. He was tugging unashamedly on his little winky, that looked so unthreatening I actually felt sorry for him. He got so close she must've sensed him as her eyes opened and she looked straight at him. Wanking faster he stared at her cunt and arsehole then stiffened up, turned slightly, and shot a small wad of cum into the sand. He slinked away and two of the others seemed to take his place, encouraged not only by the wanking slut that was brightening up their sad sex lives and giving them a sex show from their deepest fantasies, but also from my apparent ambivalence.

She was dragging this out, loving exposing herself in the basest of ways. They tugged on their little cocks, their bellies hanging as they shot their own little wads into the every dampening sand.

Then there seemed to be only one left, and, for the hundredth unknown reason of the day, I found myself masturbating my own cock to this sight. I started jerking off, unashamedly, in front of some old guy who was looking at my furiously wanking girlfriend's cunt and arsehole, and our 50's friend who'd reawakened the Kraken.

I moved closer to her and pushed into her mouth. She greedily sucked me to full stiffness and I face fucked her as the old guy came all over the wet spunky sand. He slunk away into the bush.

She was still as hot as the sun, and Mr. Large Knob was back to full erection. I knew she wanted that cock up her, but, I really didn't want it.

I couldn't control it, however, and she took my cock out and told me to lie down. She climbed on top of my average weapon and pretended as though she didn't want to fuck the Big One. As he came nearer for his second blow job, she forcefully instructed "You can lie down as well." I knew what was coming. I neither wanted it nor approved, but, short of a huge fight, there was nothing I could do. When a woman wants a cock up her, she'll get it.

As I fucked my hardest to cum and make her cum, she climbed off, looking at me, visually explaining that the monster was going to penetrate her.

She climbed onto him, looking at him, reaching her hand around to hold it.

I started wanking again. She lowered herself slowly, slowly, and then it was there, another man's penis, at the entrance to the wet vaginal lips of my live in lover. She sank onto it, lower, lower, the thing penetrating her, stretching her cunt as she moaned and fell into him. He reached around and felt her anus, then probed it with a finger, encouraging her to take the full length of the so so hard cock.

It was finally inside her, and she moaned loudly as she took it all. It was so sexy, watching this woman, this girl that I loved, sitting on a huge cock with a man's finger up inside her dark arsehole. She started riding him as I masturbated. I knew she would fuck him for as long as she could so I slowed down my strokes, watching him suck on her tits.

She climbed around and presented him with a full view of her anus, riding the monster reverse style as he played with her bumhole. She looked at me and I obliged by offering her my throbbing cock to suck on. We fucked like this for some time, but I knew I wasn't going to last much longer when she started rubbing her clit, and sucking my faster. Her hands went from her clit to balls to his balls to her tits...it was building up to be a huge orgasm.

I came, bucking into her mouth, he shot his load into her cunt and she came juice all over his knob and balls. Filthy. We all lay down in the sunshine, exhausted, and I watched my slut, semen dripping off her lips and oozing from her slutty hole. What had I done? I didn't care.

The end of the evening after our friend had left we walked back to the car park, the naughty cow had on only a short skirt, and kept bending to show herself to anyone we passed. It made me horny again, and as a punishment, I took her into the trees surrounding the car park and bent her over. Her pussy was wet and stretched and lubed my cock nicely, so I withdrew, placed him at her puckered entrance, and slid slowly into her arsehole. She moaned out load and I fucked her for a couple of minutes, knowing that I wasn't going to last long. I pulled out, spun her around and onto her knees, and jerked off all over her face. A true nasty slutty chick that loved to be a whore.

******************************

The next summer brought a different, younger girlfriend along. She loved that beach too, though due to her age kept her snatch covered. Didn't stop her staring at the cocks though, and my 50 something blow job friend enjoyed staring at her tits. Even more, she loved looking at his cock.

"Can I touch it?" she shyly asked as he went to look for exposed beach pussy. "I was possessive of this one but knew he was an ok guy and knew I'd get the fuck of my life when we got home.

"What's in for me babydoll?" I knew what the answer would be; she knew I was a pervert.

"I'll let you watch you pervy old bastard."

How could I refuse?

"Ok."

We moved to the dunes and there awaiting our friends arrival.

"Your cock's burning" she so blatantly pointed out, "..here, let me put some cream on it."

She picked up the sun cream and squeezed some out. He threw a glance at me but knew I'd be happy for him. She shuffled across reaching out her teenie hand toward the monster. I popped a boner. Pervert.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Girlffriend's on The Naked Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds