• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jill Finally Gets It All!

Jill Finally Gets It All!

12

Hopefully this follow-up to, Jill Finally Gets What She Needed posted August 31, 2010 on Literotica.com is a tribute to its author gasman69, Dan and Jill.

*

Getting to see his wife flash other men or unable to resist sex with a better hung man seemed hopeless until Dan returned sooner than Jill expected from a business trip. Dan saw her peeking through the fence in their back yard at the divorced neighbor. Mike was on his pool deck wearing a thong suit displaying his big package. This surprising observation set the wheels in motion to fulfill one of Dan's long thwarted fetishes.

Unaware of her husband manipulating her into a sexually tempting trap, Jill's illicit rendezvous with their neighbor surpassed Dan's wildest dreams. Dan's once predominant desire for Jill to just one time experience a larger cock than his had been successfully orchestrated with Mike. Reigniting the passion in their marriage allayed Dan's fears and insecurities. For the entire sequence of events please read the introductory credited story, gasman69's, Jill Finally Gets What She Needed!

Dan's high school mathematics and Sunday school teacher pillar of the community wife accidentally exposed in public had yet to happen. Flashing other men is so highly unlikely that it became his next all-consuming fetish. Even though it took two decades for the bigger cock fetish to be realized, Jill's self-control and willingness to take advantage of one unknowingly contrived extramarital opportunity gave Dan hope she might eventually wear far more revealing clothes and be willing to flash strangers.

Buying her more revealing attire when they were far away from their Midwestern small town and urging her to wear his gifts made it very easy for Jill to figure out Dan's latest fetish. Open necked blouses provocatively displaying her ample cleavage with long split side skirts showing the lacy bands around the top of her hold up stockings made her uncomfortable the first few times Jill accompanied him on business trips. Reluctance to acquiesce to her husband's latest fetish was due in part to being shy and partly so used to being narrowly defined as the "pillar of the community" teacher and wife.

After a couple of trips wearing some of the less risqué attire her logically oriented mind cataloged and filed away the warm reception she received from most people outside of her rigidly defined life. The more Jill was accepted as an open, carefree, sexy, successful woman the more she looked forward to and appreciated every trip away from that restrictive lifestyle.

Being a left brain oriented person Jill liked adding apps to her iphone and had fun playing with them. Leaning forward letting her boobs show and crossing her legs dangling a spiked heel from her toes to draw attention to her beautifully shaped calves became her fun way to gauge reactions. Glancing at men's crotch while flashing her sexy legs in miniskirts and showcasing her 38DD breasts in revealing blouses made her project more intriguing.

Females were required to wear one piece suits at the school pool where she normally swam her morning laps. Habitually Jill had always taken her one piece suits on vacation. Giving in to her husband's fetish, Jill rationalized spying on the well hung neighbor wearing a Speedo was no different than choosing increasingly daring bikinis so strangers can visually enjoy more of her body than anyone in restrictive-ville ever will. Jill's nipples spiked seeing men's visibly tented trunks saluting her for daring to wear a thong bikini as she strolled along the coastal beach and pool deck next to their hotel.

Hesitantly at first she accepted invitations to dance with other men. Remembering the dance with her neighbor Mike inspired Jill to casually mold her body to the most intriguing dance partners. "Hard proof" of men's appreciation was a much easier way of assessing reactions than sneaking glances especially when her admirer was blessed with a big package.

Jill used the same no nonsense approach to flashing and seductively dancing as satisfying her curiosity whether bigger is better with Mike. Teasing male admirers hitting on her without going overboard lit her husband's fire. Conversation, flashing, flirting and dancing with older intelligent men had the most arousing affect upon her.

In more ways than one, increasing encounters with one particular group of men seemed the biggest challenge to her ongoing project. Raised in and returning to a small Midwestern town after college provided very little exposure to black men. Since most black men on campus were academically challenged scholarship jocks and Jill was part of the nerd herd majoring in mathematics she had neither academic nor social exposure during college.

The brash way black men's eyes scanned her body from her toes to her big boobs initially shocked Jill. Habitually glancing at their crotch for a reaction only to find their hand caressing their package was even more unnerving. Until grudgingly proving accusations of being a bigot wrong their requests to dance were declined.

Jill rigidly kept a respectful distance for one brief slow song with the brash young black man. The next older, intelligent and far more respectful dance partner was a delightful and welcome change. After dancing with a variety of men during successive out of town trips her outlook toward Black men steadily continued to improve.

It did not take very long for the sharp lady to figure out crotch watching big black hands framing their package actually made it easier to assess their reaction to tight miniskirts and see-through blouses with either black, lavender or red shelf bras showcasing her 38DD breasts. Packing only the risqué` attire bought on previous trips but unable to wear at home confirmed a significant change had taken place. Not wearing shelf bras while her husband was at business appointments with the specific intent of being eye candy irrefutably proved inculcated prejudice no longer controlled her actions, attitudes and feelings toward increasingly appealing Black men.

Jill's totally changed attitude was evident while dancing with Black men in crowded clubs. Forced close together by the crowd during fast dance music permitted Jill the liberty of increasingly enjoying dirty dancing. When the DJ or band would slow down the music she had no qualms with sensuously assessing each Black man's reaction to flaunting her considerable charms.

After leaving the clubs she could not keep her hands off her husband. Dan didn't last long enough but Jill was so sexually charged up she didn't even notice. Imagining the best hung black dance partner making sure this sexy white wife is not left sexually frustrated accompanied Dan eating her very wet pussy to multiple orgasms.

Even though she told Mike their one extramarital encounter was using him to satisfy her curiosity, prior fantasies of fucking his big cock inspired her to do him. Likewise during and after recent trips what sexually satisfied her more than Dan eating her were wicked fantasies of her toned swimmer's legs wrapped tightly around the hottest dance partners. She could always count on imagining a black cock in her pussy or between her 38DDs to bring on an intense orgasm.

With Dan being a very experienced IT professional Jill did not dare risk using their home computer to research her growing interracial interest. Neither could she risk unwanted scrutiny and attention by using school, library or any public computers in their small Midwestern town. Focusing on the one available alternative interracially oriented apps on her iphone were increasingly added in between trips away from "restrictive ville."

Dan assuming Jill would not enjoy herself in the rust belt cities and never inviting her to accompany him on business trips only resulted in making her even more curious. Research into the night life of Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dayton, Detroit and Gary uncovered a significant black influence. Promising not to be a bother Dan finally relented and took Jill along to Detroit.

Informing Jill the next day's presentation was going to be very difficult Dan focused on preparation. To avoid disruption he suggested she check out the hotel's dining and club amenities. Not knowing exactly what to expect during the afternoon, Jill chose a long slit skirt, black hold up stockings, black French cut panties and lavender deep cut silk top to gauge reaction on her first Detroit "getaway trip."

In the dining room she also ordered room service for Dan. Checking out the club's ambiance she was delighted by low lighting and soft, romantic music setting the mood to play her sexual games and more on this trip. No sooner had she seated herself at the bar then a drink appeared.

The young handsome black bartender nodded his head to the other side of the horseshoe toward a black man sporting a salt and pepper goatee. Raising their glasses in a mutual toast Jill's thank you was accompanied by sensually circling her lips with her tongue. Responding to her intended invitation, the black man approached and invited her to join him at a table.

Slipping off the bar stool Jill could not resist letting her thigh and hip caress this slightly older black man's package. Dropping their drinks off at his chosen table she followed her salt and pepper middle aged escort onto the dance floor. Jill welcomed his breathtaking package between her invitingly parted thighs as they fluidly danced to the sexy sounds.

Jill attentively listened during a Barry White song. Interracially oriented lyrics sung by a black man's sexy voice while dancing close in the arms of a sexy black man were convincing Jill to keep an open mind about where this encounter might be heading. Words conveying the same kind of sexual longing she experienced when using Mike helped her to realize that while her big cock curiosity might have been satisfied with a white neighbor, well hung black men were an entirely different matter.

Upon returning to their table Dexter's intelligent conversation impressed Jill. Habitually a very light drinker, any remaining marital inhibitions evaporated with a third one. She had absolutely no qualms with Dexter wrapping one arm around her. Wearing a sensually clinging skirt slit above her hold up stockings gave Jill an amazingly erotic sight as she observed Dexter's ebony hand sensually sliding along her exposed white thigh.

After some mutual sensual caressing Jill excused herself to use the restroom facilities. Leaning on the vanity she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Even she had to admit being turned on more than by any previous man gave her a very sexy aura. Impulsively she decided to reward Dexter.

Returning to the table and snuggling into his arms she turned over the dark hand returning to her thigh. Deftly dropping Dexter's reward into his hand she felt certain the club's muted lighting concealed her gift from anyone else's prying eyes. Thankfully Dexter resisted the overwhelming temptation to lift the gift to his nose and smell it. Instead he smiled upon feeling the wet crotch of the sexy white wife's French cut black panties.

Declining a fourth drink Dexter asked for and signed the bar tab. Jill considered discreetly walking ahead and meeting Dexter on his floor. But with their waitress and bartender being the only other people in the club at this early hour and well aware of Dexter and her mutual attraction they did not need to hide leaving together.

Knowing her husband would be upset with disturbing his presentation preparations convinced Jill accompanying Dexter to his room made the most sense. A conveniently placed elevator right outside the club entrance left them unobserved from the lobby. Upon entering the elevator Jill offered no resistance to either Dexter's passionate French kiss or his ebony hand slipping into her cleavage and fondling her turgid nipple. Mutual fondling inflamed the passion in their kisses until the floor arrival tone sounded.

Quickly adjusting their attire the interracial couple emerged from the elevator. Jill was relieved to observe one younger Hispanic couple and one older White couple, showed no reaction to her being with a black man. Having seen his room number when Dexter signed the bar tab Jill led the way down the hall provocatively shaking her booty for his benefit.

Four hours after leaving the room Jill found Dan so totally immersed in his presentation preparation he neither looked up nor acknowledged her return. Quietly she slipped into the spacious bath and disrobed. She carefully hung up her clothes up so the shower steam would wipe away the wrinkled evidence of her dalliance. Adjusting the shower to her liking Jill stepped under the spray.

Liberally pouring aloe soap onto a sponge the married white woman reflected upon the previous two hour exhilarating visit to Dexter's room. Peeling her vagina lips apart she Jill remembered shaving her pubic mound before visiting her neighbor to fuck his big cock just that one time. Secretly shaving before this trip meant once again intending to fuck not just any big cock, but specifically a big black cock. The very well fucked wife let the most damning evidence of her second secret extramarital fling slide along her legs and down the drain.

Alone under the soothing shower spray enabled Jill to replay the past two hours indelibly imprinting the astounding revelations in her mind. Taking advantage of the elevator's privacy to fondle Dexter's prominent package solidified Jill's earlier conclusion that well hung black men are an entirely different matter.

As soon as they entered the room the interracial couple ran into each other's arms to share even more passionate kisses. Dexter stated he was more aroused than he had been in a long time. Jill assured Dexter she too was more aroused than ever before.

The sexy married white woman was on the same sexual plane as the very well hung black man. Jill spun out of Dexter's arms, leaned over the arm of the love seat, threw open her split skirt and offered her white pussy to her first black sexual partner. Meanwhile Dexter dropped his underwear with his trousers and stepped between Jill's invitingly spread legs.

Jill reached back with her left hand to guide Dexter's big black cock between her aroused pussy lips. She kept her eyes focused on the erotic contrast of this first big black cock sensually conquering her white pussy. Expecting pain from a second big cock the same as before and experiencing very little discomfort convinced Jill the difference must be the sexual position.

Evidently using the missionary position with her neighbor Mike tightened her vaginal canal contributing to the increasing discomfort of fucking her first big cock. This unparalleled sexual sensation was due to either a change in position or her secret yen to try black fucking at least one time. A phenomenal big "O" with only half of Dexter's black cock sheathed inside her pussy seemed to confirm both conclusions.

As a second orgasm overtook her Jill ecstatically pushed her buns back to take the rest of Dexter's big black cock. No pain at all surprised the white wife married to a white man with a four and a half inch cock. Whereas fucking her neighbor Mike provided the first cock induced orgasm, thirty straight minutes of black fucking surpassed both the total number and intensity of orgasm.

Stripping off the rest of their clothing and getting on the king sized bed gave the two interracial lovers the sexual playground they wanted. Stunned that Dexter's cock remained erect after filling her pussy to overflowing, Jill could not resist the impulse to taste the mingled sexual offering. Having read white wives love black men's cocks in their mouth Jill had no qualms about orally worshipping this first black multiple orgasms inducing cock.

Swinging her leg over his waist Jill posted her pussy on Dexter's ebony erection and cowgirled up. Leaning forward gave her dual sensual pleasures. She was able to watch Dexter's magnificent midnight hued meat disappear into and emerge from her married white pussy. At the same time she was able to enjoy the equally erotic contrast of his black hands caressing her white boobs and his sensual lips teasing her turgid nipples.

Twenty minutes later she rolled off her black lover and lay on her side. Ten minutes of sensual cuddling brought Dexter's flagging cock back to full rigidity. Dexter and Jill shifted positions back and forth from missionary to doggy to finish their illicit rendezvous with a forty-five minute sexual marathon. Jill wished she could accept Dexter's invitation to spend the night. She felt no guilt satisfying size curiosity with her neighbor one time. After tonight Jill decided black fucking is the most satisfying sexual experience of her lifetime. Without a doubt her sexual preference must be kept a secret from everyone in restrictive-ville including her husband until interracial sex becomes another one of his never-ending fetishes.

Accompanying her husband to the next day's critical presentation cemented her interracial intentions. Dan's presentation was focused toward the firm's marketing and financial managers. The firm's President invited Jill to sit beside him out of the line of sight of those in the conference room.

Fifteen minutes into Dan's presentation Jill felt a big hand slip beneath the side split of her skirt. Showing any reaction would likely sink Dan's chances of landing this contract. Jill kept a stoic facial expression while spreading her legs wider letting the petals of her pussy flare open. After five minutes of exciting caresses the firm's president slid his black fingers into her married white pussy for twenty minutes of extraordinarily arousing foreplay.

As soon as Dan's main presentation was completed the President withdrew his sensually delving fingers. Speaking for the first time, the President said, "Why don't you money and marketing guys huddle with Mr. Race and work out the details of a contract. Meanwhile I'll escort Mrs. Race on a tour through some of our facility."

Jill barely hid a smile as Dan enthusiastically nodded agreement. Behind the scenes his wife's wanton eagerness to sexually satisfy the firm's black president solidified his decision to award her husband the contract. When they returned over an hour later the president quickly scanned and signed the contract with Dan's firm.

Declaring Jill to be his lucky charm during a celebratory dinner implied her husband had no idea of how his wife really influenced the outcome. Jill almost choked on her wine but somehow managed to maintain her composure. Their waitress at dinner was the same one in the club the night before and the two women clandestinely shared conspiratorial winks.

Entering the adjacent club after dinner her husband surprisingly chose the same table she and Dexter sat at the night before. On the way to the ladies room she returned the same bartender's nod with an air kiss. Later while Dan was in the men's room Jill slipped her favorite bartender her cell number and was surprised to receive a tissue wrapped gift from him.

The next morning Dan suggested that his wife find some way to enjoy herself while he spent the day finalizing the details of the new contract. After Dan's departure Jill opened last night's gift from the bartender and a quick check of her interracial apps showed a black heart charm worn on either a wrist or an ankle bracelet meant black men's sexual advances are welcome. Adding the black heart charm to her ankle bracelet confirmed what kind of men Jill preferred fucking her.

Inside the tissue was also a telephone number. Jill could not resist a third and final extramarital dalliance on this Detroit trip. More than two hours of the youthful black bartender's amazing virility turned the forty-two year old white wife into a bonafide ebonic cougar.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jill Finally Gets It All!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds