• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fixing Sister Computer Ch. 02

Fixing Sister Computer Ch. 02

I couldn't believe what just happened, and now my sister wants to help me get rid of my raging hard on.

"Jeff", she says, "please let me help you get off now. It is only fair and if you don't get off, then how am I going to feel about what just happened?"

She had a point and I had a boner that was not letting up. My mind raced for a few minutes because I knew that the only way for me to get off was to have sex; since I never gotten off from a BJ.

She insisted that I let her get me off so I let her do her thing. She knelt down, undid my pants, and pulled out my cock. I was so thinking about how this had to be a dream. My cock was covered in precum, and she ran her tongue around the whole thing making sure she cleaned it all off.

A few seconds go by and I look down to see that she is checking out my cock and just teasing it with her tongue. I pulled back for a second, and stopped her.

"You don't have to do this" I said. "I am totally OK with everything and can take care of myself if you feel weird."

She responds. "I have thought about this for so long and now that I have your cock a few inches from my mouth, I can't believe I really get to suck you off. I want to do this but I want to make sure that you enjoy every second of it, especially if you end up blowing in my mouth immediately like most guys do."

I didn't have the heart to tell her that I don't get off from BJ's because you never know who might figure out how to make it happen.

I watched as she put the head of my cock in her mouth. The warmth gave me chills, and seeing my sister's lips around my cock made my knees weak.

She worked my cock in and out, and stroked it up and down while teasing my balls. It was a great blowjob, and you could tell her jaw was starting to hurt from working it so hard. She would pause for a minute and work her fist up and down my shaft to give her jaw a rest then proceed back to sucking.

After 5-6 minutes, she stopped and said that she has never had to suck a cock this long before. She thought she was doing something wrong.

She made lay down on the bed, and told me to relax. She said her pussy was soaking wet from sucking my cock and that she wanted me to cum in her mouth.

As she went back down on me, she was twisting my nipples with a subtle pressure making me so hard that my precum was almost like cumming.

After 10 more minutes, I stopped her and explained that I don't get off from blowjobs or hand jobs ever but that was amazing.

She stood and said well then we have to go with plan two. I asked her what plan two consists of. She slid her wet panties off. She had a good amount of pussy hair that was matted down from all the wetness. It was thick, dark brown, and cover ever bit of her pubic bone plus some.

She told me to stick my cock in her, and fuck her good. I was so turned on that a stream of precum was hanging from my cock and I could tell my plums were about ready to burst.

Immediately I ask myself, how am I supposed to fuck my sister? Do I stick it in and blow my nutt immediately, then she thinks I am a one pump chump? Do I be somewhat romantic and give it to her slow and sexy? Or do I fuck her like she has never been fucked before?

I laid her down on her back, and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She said in a soft voice, "Go ahead and do it. I have been wanting to feel my brothers cock for so long."

I began to slowly press my cock into her pussy. It was a tight fit. I stopped when the head got in and asked her if she wants to go through with this because its to late to turn back now.

As I inched my way into her pussy, I could tell that she was really turned on. Her pussy was so wet, that it was like a faucet turned on. We started fucking with a good rhythm and she was twisting my nipples softly and moaning the words, "Fuck me Jeff. Fuck your sister's pussy like you have always wanted too."

I had to slow down a few times because I was ready to cum immediately. If I am going to fuck my sister, I am going to fuck her so she remembers it for awhile.

We fuck in three or four positions, and then I found my favorite. She rolled over on her stomach, and spread her legs for me to pound her from behind. Holy cow did this feel well. Her pussy was squirting and squishing as I banged her harder and harder. She was saying how she always wished I had slid up behind her when she was laying in her bed when we were kids. She has always wanted to feel my cock and now it is happening.

As I am pounding harder and harder, she whispers, "Pull out so I can suck you off and taste my brothers cum mixed with mine." That got me so hot that I did exact that.....She sucked off every last drop, and swallowed every ounce.

I rolled over and laid there thinking about what just happened. She could tell I was somewhat concerned, and told me that she wants to give me a few minutes to get another hard on because this time she wants my cum to fill her pussy.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fixing Sister Computer Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 682 milliseconds