• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Adventure with a Couple

Adventure with a Couple

A friend of mine, who thinks that i lead an exciting sex life (okay, i DO, lol) has asked me to relate an incident from my experience where i had a session with a couple. So, R, here goes.

i guess i should relate a bit about myself, so that you understand how this affair took place. i am a 41 year old professional woman. i live in a D/s relationship with my husband. We live in a major US east coast city, and we belong to a very exclusive club, simply referred to as "The Country Club." Now for those perverts among you that need to know what i look like so that you can visualize me while you read and jerk off, i am a petite blond. i am five foot three and 105 pounds, with medium length blond hair and green eyes. My vitals are 32A-20-35. If you would like to see pictures, i have a Flickr account, and if you search on the author's name you should be able to find me.

Now, the couple i am going to talk about we met at The Country Club. Their names are Bob and Carol... NOT, but that's how i will refer to them. They also live in a D/s relationship, but she is Domme and he is sub. She is an executive with a pharma company, and was recently transferred to the area. He is some sort of management consultant.

Master and i met Bob and Carol at The Country Club, as i previously mentioned. Aren't you listening? They were obviously upper crust, as they had the highest recommendations for membership. We did not actually have sex with them the first night that we met, but Carol paid a LOT of attention to me. Bob spent the evening with a chastity device on his puny cock, led around by a silver chain attached thereto. About the end of the evening, as we were getting dressed, Carol came over and complimented Master on his slave (that's me!) and stroked my hair and fussed over me. Master was flattered and said something like, "If you like her that much, I can have her brought to your home some weekend, so you can spend some quality time." i think he basically wanted to give me to them as a "welcome" gift to the Club. At any rate, it was set that i would spend the weekend at Bob and Carol's home two weeks hence.

On the appointed day, their chauffeur picked me up at the house, and drove me to their home, located in one of the more tony sections of the suburbs. The home is a Georgian mansion, complete with circular drive, impeccably manicured lawn and a pool out back. The chauffeur, a muscular black man in uniform escorted me to the door, where he handed me over to the maid.

i thought i looked stunning. i had selected a white cotton wrap sun dress and black high heeled sandals. i had also chosen not to wear anything under it, as it was clear that this weekend would be a sexual escapade. i wore lightly applied makeup, appropriate for the morning hour, and just a touch of Master's favorite scent, behind each ear, my knees and on my sex, which was already beginning to swell in anticipation. When i get excited, my vulva swells and opens like a flower. i could feel it that day.

i followed the maid toward the back of the house. She was dressed in a black satin maid's uniform, complete with the white head piece and the starched white apron. Her legs were encased in black fishnet stockings and she balanced on impossibly high black patent leather heels. White lace and ruffled panties peeked out from under her short skirt. She was medium height with jet black hair, and a dark complexion that spoke of Latin roots. She had an impressive bust, but the rest of her was thin. As i followed her, i studied her form, and there was something unusual about it. Could it be...?

We exited the back of the house onto an expansive stone patio that extended to the edge of the pool. The pool was lovely, with a waterfall at the back. Bob and Carol were lounging naked on chaise lounges. The maid announced in a husky voice, "Miss Kristen is here, Mistress."

Bob is in his forties, sandy hair, blue eyes and slight build. He looks the part of the cuckold husband. At least today, he didn't have his chastity cage on. His cock is very average in size, maybe a bit under.

Carol, the Domme, is a large woman. Rubenesque, perhaps. She has dark hair, piercing brown eyes, large breasts. Her nails were painted a lovely shade of violet that seemed to set off her all over tan. It would be my pleasure to serve that body over the next two days.

"Kristen, why don't you get comfortable? Please take your dress off." i did as asked, knowing full well that it was not an idle request. Carol smiled as my body was revealed to her and her slave. i handed the dress to the maid. Carol spoke to her, "That will be all, Ricardo. Now Kristen, come sit by me." (Like many in The Country Club, apparently Bob and Carol hired their domestic help not just for household chores.) She scooted over a bit on her chaise, to allow me room to sit on the edge. She placed a hand on my thigh, and we made small talk about her home, her new job, the move.

As we talked, she took liberties with me, touching my hair, my face, my arm, my breast. It was not at all unpleasant. She had my rapt attention. Then she glanced behind me, to where Bob was sitting and frowned. i turned to look and Bob had a full erection and was stroking himself as he watched us chat.

"Oh, God, Kristen, I am SO sorry. He'll be quite the nuisance until he gets relief. Would you mind taking care of him? I really don't want to get involved with all that mess."

"As you wish, Ma'am."

i walked over to Bob, and stood in front of him. i asked him what i could do to help him. He was nearly incoherent with excitement. He said he wanted to fuck me. i glanced at Carol, and she gave her consent, provided that he cleaned up his mess when he was done. Bob got up off the chaise and i laid down and opened my legs to him. Without further ceremony, he mounted me, and i guided his cock into my pussy. He only fucked me for a very short time before spraying my insides with his seed. He moaned and groaned excitedly as he pumped. After he caught his breath, he withdrew and moved his face down to my sex. i pulled my knees up to my chest, and spread them wide. Reaching down with one hand, i spread his cum all around my pussy, all the while staring into his blue eyes with a half smile on my face.

Bob dipped his face into my crotch and gave it a tentative lick. Then he drove his mouth against me and sucked and licked like a starving man attacking a meal. He locked his lips over my vagina and sucked, and stuck his tongue as far up my fuck hole as he could, cleaning me. This went on for a good ten minutes, enough to bring me to two orgasms. He knew, however, that if he failed to get me squeaky clean, his ass would pay the price under his Mistress' whip. At the end, he gently washed my cunt, making it ready for his Mistress.

"Are you quite finished? Come back to me, Kristen."

i rose and walked over to Carol's chaise, and she once again made room for me to sit and eventually lie next to her. We lay in each other's arms despite the summer heat, and began kissing and caressing each other. Her breasts were wonderfully soft and squishy, and it wasn't long before i took the nipples in my mouth one after the other, and drew the large dark areoles into impressive peaks at the tips of them. She allowed me to suckle at her breasts while she lay back and cooed softly. i like to suck a breast like a baby does, not just sucking in the nipple, but a good part of the breast as well. Then my tongue presses the nipple against the roof of my mouth, and strokes it, trying to coax milk from it even though there is none to be had. (Although once, i had the opportunity to do this with a nursing mother and was rewarded with several mouthfuls of mother's milk... mmm!)

It was not long before my hands were roaming her body, and caressing her inner thighs and then lightly running up and down her slit. i found that her juices were already coating her lips and her upper thighs. i sighed with satisfaction knowing that i was turning her on so. Master would be pleased with me for bringing such pleasure to our newfound friends. i shifted lower on the chaise so that my mouth could reach her sex. i closed my mouth on her and darted my tongue between her lips, finding and teasing her erect clit. i brought her to four wonderful climaxes before we paused in our play.

We took a dip to cool off and spent the rest of the afternoon playing like that. She never returned the oral favors, but did tease me to two or three orgasms manually. Bob was allowed to watch and jerk off, but he had to lick up the semen that he spilt on the patio.

Later, we ate dinner in the nude, served by Ricardo in her maid uniform. After dinner we retired to the living room, where we continued to play. Bob was confined in his chastity cage, and was beside himself as he watched Carol and i play with each other. When she finally relented, he came without touching himself as soon as the device was released.

We slept in their king sized bed, with me between them. Several times during the night, Bob was rubbing himself against me, but i don't think he had an erection. He had already cum several times during the afternoon and evening. Carol, for her part just snuggled with me, and it was very comforting.

In the morning, after a light breakfast, Carol announced that we all needed to go to the master bath together. It was Bob, Ricardo and me, standing around looking nervous. Ricardo looked mostly annoyed. They both knew what was coming. i did not.

With that, Carol entered the bath, nude, with a large black dildo strapped to her body. She ordered Ricardo to strip, which he did, revealing a stunning body with huge, firm tits and a moderately sized penis. Carol lined us up, on our hands and knees, facing away from her, with our heads down and our asses high. She then gave each of us a thoroughly cleansing enema. The enema was not erotic, but rather to prepare us for what she had in store.

After we had each voided, we took a quick turn in the shower to clean off, and then all piled on the king sized bed. With four of us, it was getting quite crowded. We all played together, touching, kissing, caressing, and pinching indiscriminately. At one point i was sucking Ricardo's cock while playing with his breasts, which was a unique turn on. Through it all, Carol was playing with our asses, and as an aside, applying lubricant.

Finally, she positioned me on my hands and knees, with my ass in the air. She took the first turn, opening my ass with her strap on, but only for a few strokes. She then had Bob kneel behind me, and insert his cuck cock into my ass. i thought he would blow his rocks immediately, as he seemed to have a hair trigger. She then had Ricardo kneel behind Bob and insert his cock into Bob's ass. i could feel Bob's erection surge as Ricardo entered. She told us all to hold still, and then she stuffed her strap on up Ricardo's bottom.

Carol started to thrust into Ricardo's ass. Ricardo moaned, and the motion forced his cock deeper into Bob. Bob moaned and thrust into my ass, so, you can guess what i did. Moaned. It was a very strangely erotic experience. i could feel every one of Carol's thrusts as if she was ass fucking me. She continued to fuck Ricardo's ass faster and faster. After a while, Ricardo tensed and spewed his cum up Bob's ass. After Ricardo came, Carol pulled out of his ass, and Ricardo pulled out of Bob. Carol quickly skewered Bob with the strap on and began to fuck him. Once again, i felt as if Carol was fucking me. Meanwhile, Ricardo presented first his spunk covered cock and then his stretched asshole for me to clean. It would have been better if Carol had left a load of cum up him. Ricardo moved aside and lay back to watch the rest of the show.

It did not take long for Bob to shoot his load up my ass. He moved around to present his cock to me for cleaning, fresh from my own asshole. And then i got to lick Ricardo's cum from Bob's ass. All the while, Carol was ass fucking me with the strap on. My mind was on sensory overload with the eroticism of all the ass fucking and cock sucking and it did not take long for me to have a shattering orgasm that left me half passed out under Carol. The whole cycle was finished with Bob licking his own cum from my ass and then cleaning Carol's strap on.

We spent the rest of the day trying to recover from the anal sex orgy. We lounged a bit by the pool and had a swim. A light lunch, and then it was time for their chauffeur, whose name I never did learn to drive me home. Carol instructed me to tip him on the way, so on the way, he pulled into a WalMart parking lot, where he climbed into the back seat and fucked me with a nice fat cock.

i gave a full report to Master, who rewarded me by allowing me to suck his wonderful cock and swallow his delicious jism. He said he was very proud of me.

All in all, i'd say it was a smashing weekend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Adventure with a Couple

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds