• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reluctant Lover

The Reluctant Lover

The security officer towered over her and if he was trying to intimidate her, it was working.

"This is the second time I've caught your daughter shoplifting and this time I'm having her arrested."

Carrie's daughter had just turned eighteen and was already on probation from an earlier run in with the law. If she were to be arrested, her probation would be revoked and she'd end up in jail. Carrie fought for control over her emotions; she needed a clear head if she was to have any chance of helping Jeanie.

"Sir my daughter is not a bad girl she just fell in with the wrong crowd. If this were to go on her record, it might ruin her for life. Is there something I can do to get this fixed?"

The beefy man looked at Carrie in what could only be described as a leer.

"Just what are you trying to say? What would you be willing to do to fix this?"

She knew she should be careful here but felt that she'd better jump at the chance of helping her daughter.

"Anything sir, whatever it would take to make you forget that this ever happened."

He got up and closed the door to his office, then locked it. He walked up to Carrie and in a bold move unzipped, his pants then pulled put his cock. Carrie didn't need instructions and she slid out of her chair to fall on her knees in front of the man. She tried to block out the thought of her being forced to suck a stranger's cock and just concentrated on the act itself. She knew she must please him to ensure that he released Jean. She felt him grab her by the hair, forcing himself deeper down her throat and she worked to keep from gagging. When he came, it shot to the back of her throat and she swallowed it like an oyster. He pulled his monster from her mouth and presented it to her to clean. She licked his slime off and then turned up her face to look into his eyes.

His smile evil as ever told her he was not through with her.

"That was a nice show of faith but not enough to get your kid off the hook. You come to my cabin with me this weekend and I'll bring your daughter's evidence with me. If you make me happy, we make a swap, if not she goes to jail Monday."

"But that's not fair how can I be sure you'll hold up your end of the bargain?"

"That's my offer, take it, or leave it."

On the way home, she tried to keep calm but every time she tried to talk to her daughter, she ended up screaming at her. She decided to take her to her father's and let him deal with her for a weekend. Once that ordeal was over with and now alone she thought back to her disgusting nightmare. It was funny, she could count how many times she had given her ex oral sex when they were still married, and never had she allowed him to release his vile spunk in her mouth. She found herself getting damp from the thought of this man forcing his tool down her throat as if she was some common strumpet. Once she was home, she showered, trying to wash off what she had just gone through. Yet the first thing she did was to take the shower-head and put it to her clit. Only after she orgasmed three times did she finally take the scented body wash to scrub herself clean.

She met him at his cabin, afraid of what lie ahead for her and yet she felt a tingle of excitement as well. Carrie had always been a strong woman, never fully giving herself to any man. With regards to sex, she was always in control, seldom giving enough of herself for a man to give her an orgasm. She really did not know that she had a secret desire to submit, to be forced to do things she had only heard about.

He told her to undress and then took her clothes out to his car where he locked them in his trunk along with Jean's evidence. He told her if she did as instructed she would get both back when she left. If not she could drive back naked and her daughter would be arrested. She had never felt so vulnerable, as she was nude while he was dressed. He told her to cook him breakfast and while she did that, he poked and prodded her privates. She winced as he violated her and then again when the bacon grease popped and splashed her naked breast making him laugh. He forced her to sit with her legs spread and while he ate, he made her play with herself. She had never done this in front of anyone and she found this humiliating yet at the same time arousing. She tried to hold back her orgasm but could not. After his breakfast, he had her clean his cabin and while he watched her, he pulled out his dick and played with it in front of her. When he was ready to cum he told her to kneel in front of him and then he sprayed his ilk in her face. She kneeled in front of him obediently, feeling his issue running down her face to drip on her breasts. He took a finger, scooped up some, and force-fed it to her. To Caries surprise, the taste was not as revolting as she thought it would be and in fact, she sucked his finger clean.

While she finished cleaning he lay down to take a nap and soon was snoring loudly. As soon as she knew he was sleeping, she put a finger to her clit. The fire inside her was burning out of control and she had to have some relief. She came with a grunt, and when she looked up; she saw that he was watching her. He crooked his finger to her and she went to him obediently as a schoolgirl to the head master. She saw his erection sticking out obscenely and although she feared it, she also hungered for the monster. He did her the first time on her hands and knees as a common animal pawing her breast from behind as he slammed his rigid manhood into her delicate flower. Soon she was panting just like the dog she was and she pushed back to meet his thrusts. When she felt his seed splash inside her she came as well, screaming as the orgasm washed over her.

As the weekend progressed she became relaxed as this man's naked servant for that was what she'd become. She waited on him doing whatever he demanded and in the evening, she sat still naked on the floor at his feet while he watched some sort of sports show on TV. By Sunday afternoon, she found she was sorry that her weekend of debauchery was soon to be over. In one final act of dominance, he forced her to suck him outside in front of his open trunk. When he came, she automatically licked him clean and then placed his manhood back in his trousers. She took her clothes but left her daughters evidence in his trunk,

"If you keep this will that mean I can come back?"

He chuckled but all he said was, "We'll see."

Carrie dressed and drove home, happier than she'd been since she could remember.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reluctant Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 466 milliseconds