• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Chicks Crave White Cock

Black Chicks Crave White Cock

Hey, there. I am that rare Black woman who craves White guys. And this is my story of going around trying to satisfy my lust. The name is Anita Berry. I live in the city of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I study business administration at La Cite Collegiale. And for as long as I can remember, I've been into White guys. I can't explain. There is just something about them. A lot of people call me a race traitor or a weirdo because of my special interest. Especially Black women and sometimes Black men. Whatever. We all got our preferences. I prefer White guys. This is just the way I get down.

I have something weird to confess, folks. It all started when I took a certain history class in High School. The professor told us about a certain U.S. President from the colonial days who had sexual relations with Black female slaves on the plantation he owned. I have always been fascinated by that story. As a normal young Black woman, I should have been repelled by that story. Black folks living in North America are painfully aware of racism. We all get discriminated against at some point. It happens all the time. Hell, it has happened to me. However, I get off on the idea of a Black female slave being used for sexual pleasure by her White male owner. Politically incorrect? I know. Yet it's what turns me on.

For ages I thought there was something wrong with me. I have a thing for bossy White guys. And I actually get turned on when they used politically incorrect words to refer to Black women. I date White guys exclusively and I like it when they use certain words with me during sex. I know I must seem strange to you. I can't explain. I am a Black woman who happens to be a sexual submissive. And I am into the controversial practice of Race Play. Yes, that's what my Black female submission/White male domination fetish is called. Race Play. Lots of Black women and some Black men are into Race Play. It's okay for us to explore our unique fetishes. That's what I tell myself.

A lot of people who know me tell me I don't fit the profile of a sexual submissive. Sometimes I wonder if people actually think before opening their mouths. What does a sexual submissive look like? It can be a man or a woman, a person of any race or sexual orientation. It's all about personal preference rather than anything else. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, athletic and muscular, with big tits, wide hips and a big round butt. I weigh two hundred and ten pounds. I also happen to be a professional bodybuilder. You should see my muscular arms, legs, chest and back. I work out extensively and it shows. My skin is an extremely dark shade of brown. I've been told I am almost coal-Black and I'm cool with that. I keep my hair in neatly braided dreadlocks. Yeah, I look like a tough Black woman. Yet we all know I'm really not.

That's why I'm on my back right now, legs in the air and getting drilled by a thick White cock. The owner of said cock is Mathieu Pierre, a big and tall White guy of French Canadian descent visiting Ottawa from the city of Montreal in the Province of Quebec. We actually met online. He's married to Jennifer O'Leary, a blonde-haired White woman from the Republic of Ireland. They have a son and daughter together. He works as a police officer in the city of Montreal. His wife is a schoolteacher. As it turns out, Mathieu is one of those White guys who secretly crave Black pussy. He likes to meet Black women for discreet sexual encounters while visiting the town of Ottawa. And I happen to be one of those Black women in the city of Ottawa who crave White cock. I guess you could say we were made for each other. We met and hooked up in my apartment. Man, I'm enjoying this!

I finger my hairy pussy as Mathieu slams his dick into my cunt. The White stud barked cuss words at me while ramming his cock into my pussy. The kind of words that I don't dare print here. It may surprise you but I like being degraded in the bedroom. I like to be called all kinds of nasty names. And Mathieu was simply delighted to hear this. He called me a ghetto slut, a big-booty Black whore and a dumb Black bitch. I screamed in ecstasy as he plunged his cock into my cunt. I am really turned on by his roughness and his curse words. My pussy gets wetter just from my thinking about them.

Mathieu flips me and I am now on my hands and knees, face down and ass up. He spanks my big Black butt as I shake my ass. Mathieu loves it when I shake my big Black ass for him. He spanks my ass roughly and tells me that he can't get enough of my big Black booty. Lots of White guys like a Black woman with a big Black booty. They don't like to admit it but some of them are discovering that they want something other than a skinny blonde sometimes. And this is where I come in, I guess. I'm the exact opposite of a skinny blonde-haired White chick. I am a big and tall, strong Black woman. You folks dig it?

Mathieu spreads my big Black butt cheeks wide open and inserts his cock into my well-lubricated asshole. Oh, man. This is what I like. A thick White cock deep inside my asshole. I finger my wet pussy as Mathieu begins pounding his cock into my ass. He really goes to town on me, slamming his cock mercilessly into my asshole. I scream in pleasure as he fucks me hard. I absolutely love the feel of a big White cock in my ass and if loving it is wrong then this Black woman doesn't want to be right. Mathieu fucks me hard until he is ready to cum. He shoots his load deep into my ass. Our screams of passion filled the room. Afterwards, I suck Mathieu's cock, tasting my ass on it. Mathieu smiles and tells me I'm his favourite slut. I tell him he's my beloved master. I would do anything for him. And I mean it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Chicks Crave White Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 330 milliseconds