• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • High Noon and Moon

High Noon and Moon

We packed like we normally do... Crystal Lite, two one-liter water bottles, two changes of clothes each, our tent, and towels....

Waking up, I KNEW today was going to be special. My pussy was already dripping with nighttime thoughts of our love making, and my nipples just wouldn't stop tensing. I donned my sneakers, shorts and tank, and set out.

Meeting him at the train station, we shared the most passionate kiss in the elevator. Not even pressing the floor number, when the doors closed, out mouths locked on each others with such a vice-like grip, I swear my lips turned purple. We hadn't seen each other in forever, and this was just what the doctor ordered.

We planned on taking the bus to my hometown to hike through the woods to a gorgeous man-made waterfall. Swimming, as well as some skinny dipping was on the menu after dark, as was Subway grinders, and sooner or later so was sex. Go figure right?

Getting of the bus around ten in the morning, I strolled to the sandwich shop to get two grinders, while he headed to the nearby convenience store for snacks and matches. The person behind the counter was clearly take her time, because before I knew it, he had opened the door to the Subway, wrapped his hands around my waist, and was kissing me with is mouth full of succulent, sweet, and irresistible craisinettes. Looking over my shoulder, I could see our sandwiches were almost done, but I was busy relishing in the syrupy tang his mouth contained. Moving away to reach for my wallet, his hand traces my lips, removing the very obvious chocolaty trace from our kiss. Handing the cashier a ten, I said to her, "It's a good thing for memory, huh?" Wyatt and I then grabbed our sandwiches without another word and left the restaurant.

It only takes twenty minutes to hike through the woods to our destination, but by the time we got there, the sun had already placed itself high in the sky. We dawdled too much, taking photos next to every little thing, tickling and tackling as the salty sweat coated out skin. We busted through the underbrush sighing with relief as the sweet flow of the waterfall caressed our ears. Instantly we dropped our bags and ran towards the riverside. Shedding our clothes along the way, I couldn't help staring at him as his shorts dropped. I looked up at him, his toned person towering over me, and smiled. "Wyatt? Why the rush?" I dropped to my knees and tugged his boxers down.

Shocked, he backed away a bit. "Wyatt, why the rush?" I murmured again. Scooting closer, I began to lick his cock. My tongue played along the head and I savored the underlying tang of sweat mixed in with his normal deliciousness. "I-I... Wow Grace. I thought we'd at least make it into the water first!"

Still sucking, I looked up with wide eyes. His gentle smile relayed he understood what I meant, which was simply, "Us? No. Never." I wrapped my arms around his thighs, tugging him closer to me, deeper into my mouth. Absent-mindedly, I moved one hand from his thigh to be able to tug at my nipple. Not like they NEEDED to be any harder, just habit I suppose.

Then, without me knowing, he had nudged me backwards, mounting me like a pro. I was pinned onto the damp ground by the river, unable to move my legs, or my arms, or my head for that matter, since his lips were on mine. Crushing them with ever slight move. He thrust his tongue deep inside my mouth, nearly gagging me at the surprise. Our tongues played against each other, each one wanting domain over what they thought was theirs.

A few, soft moans escaped my lips, but that just caused him to continue the onslaught. I didn't think it would ever end, but frankly I didn't want it to. After a few more minutes, we heard a few kids come speeding our way on their bikes, most likely just out of summer school and looking for a few rules to break. Wyatt jumped up to put his boxers back on (the skinny dipping was later of course) leaving me sprawled on the ground nearly helpless. When I came to my senses, I reached a shaky hand to my bruised lips, only to wonder what he would have done if the delinquents hadn't appeared.

Tugging me to my feet, he bolted into the water. I had a good laugh when he tripped over a bike tire, but it was much to my dismay when he decided to drag me in. Both up to our knees in silt, we waded (none to gracefully at that) fifteen more feet out to the center of the river where the ground was firm.

We did a few laps around each other, Wyatt making sure he copped as many feels as he could, and myself making sure he was able to. Soon he had me on his lap, just holding me in the water around his waist like there was nothing better in the world. And then... He flipped me. I don't recall what move it was, but it was some famous finishing move from WWE. I ended up getting water in my nose, and began sputtering obscenities at him, only to be interrupted by his arms around my waist and his lips on mine.

"Baby... You're so beautiful when you're wet. It may not be kissing in the rain, but water droplets do you justice."

Looking up at him (since he towers over me by seven inches) I just shake my head in disbelief.

"Really, Grace. You're the sexiest woman I've ever met and ever WILL meet." He moved a hand to my face to brush water off my eyelashes, and then cupped my face in his hands. "Grace..... I'm serious! You're hot."

To me, it just sounds like he's being every other guy. Calling me things I know can't be true just to get in my pants. But when I think about it, he's already been in my pants. Multiple times with no complaints. He's seen me completely naked! And he's still here. It just means I have hardly any self-esteem, so he's trying to fix that.

Smiling, I just nod slowly, trying to get back to focusing on his strong hands holding me against him. Clearly dismissing another lost battle, he tightens his grip on my waist, pressing his cock against my belly. I shudder as he pulls me, knowing that in a mere second or two he will be hard, and grinding me against him.

I spoke too soon... He was already at full mast! Not to mention where did his boxers go! I gasped, kissed him ever so deeply, and begin grinding my hips along his shaft. He must have had another idea, because I was suddenly hoisted into the air. He wrapped my legs around his waist, and I knew that was it. I was in trouble.

"So, Grace. You think you can tease me, huh? You got those dirty knees for nothing. You KNOW all that does is make you ache. Let's see how much of your own medicine YOU can handle!" He let one of my legs go, and began to rip my panties off. If only we weren't in the water... He would have loved seeing them soaked. He positioned me over one of his knees, and began to drive his knee against my cunt. It was driving me over the edge. My hands were groping him... His chest, his broad shoulders, his neck. My back was arching and he took the opportunity to suckle one of my nipples. He played his teeth along the firm peak, flicked his tongue against it, and then sucked it into his mouth.

I was going insane.

"Wyatt... Please! Oh this isn't fair. I'm sorry! Please..." But my cries went on deaf ears. He thought he was punishing me for teasing him, but it just made me want more. And I knew I would get it sooner or later.

Still moving my hips himself, I nudged his hands away and placed them on my lower back. I began to gyrate on his leg myself in a sort of in-the-water lap dance bringing myself to the edge and not trying to hold it back. And then I heard him moan. I looked at him, a little worried I had hurt him, since moans don't come from him easy.

"Dude... Just..... Dude. Grace, I'm okay. I can just.. I can feel you. I can feel your wetness and I felt you cum. It's amazing."

"Sweetie, do you want to try it? I mean, in the water?" He must have had the same idea, because before the word "want" escaped my lips he had already begun lifting my lower back for better access. I reached down between us to find his cock hard, ready, and at attention, I stroked him for a few seconds, running my fingers along the pulsing veins and playing them across the oh so sensitive head. Wyatt growled and I knew he was getting restless. With one last look, I plunged him inside me all the way to the hilt. He was buried in me, and I could not help but contract my pussy around him. A few minutes of thrusting and grinding proved we should never tease at such an intensity ever again. I'm not sure if it was the water, the different angle due to buoyancy, or the sheer factor of lust, but he exploded. And I don't mean "oh I came" exploded, I mean the exploded like you see in porn (mainly hentai) where they cut to a full black screen and white splashes come across it like someone stepping on a lotion bottle.

He held me close to his chest, brushing stray strands of wet hair off the nape of my neck and kissing my shoulder. I could tell he was pleased, tired, and spent. So we just stood like that for a while, while he recovered.

A few more minutes of swimming led to another romping session on the shore, which led to me being covered in dirt and grass, which made more swimming necessary.

By the time we got out, it was already nearing twilight. Wyatt went and gathered wood while I set up the tent and a blanket near the future fire. With the fire finally started after quite a few tries, we laid down and snuggled together basking in the warm glow of the flames. Feeling sleep tugging at me, I rolled to face him, smiling a drowsy little smile. Places soft kisses on his chest, he suggested something I would never have thought of. Sex by firelight.

He slowly removed my tee shirt and boy shorts, and carefully laid me on my back. Then he stood up, slipped his boxers down, and bent his body over mine. Laying his weight upon me, I'd never felt safer. We made love slow and passionately. And only when my screams of orgasm erupted did anything in those silent woods move.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • High Noon and Moon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds