• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Taylor's Toys Ch. 05

Taylor's Toys Ch. 05

1234

For what felt like hours now Marissa had been hanging from her restraints, the stimulator on her clit and the sound of her best friend's orgasmic cries causing her pussy juice to flow like a river down her legs but it wasn't enough to make her cum and it drove her crazy.

If there wasn't a ball gag in her mouth she would be begging Taylor to return, promising to be her sex toy forever if she just made her cum once.

Just as Marissa began to think Taylor was going to leave her there all night Taylor re-entered the room with Summer crawling behind her.

"Hey Marissa." Taylor said cheerily, her eyes dropping to Summer who wordlessly took the strap on into her mouth and began sucking on it greedily, "Mmmmmm, doesn't that just look so hot? If you look at her gaping ass hole you can pretty much guess where it's just been, but she doesn't care. In fact Summer loves the taste of her own ass, don't you Summer?"

"Yes Mistress Taylor. I love the taste of my ass on your cock. I'm a filthy little ass to mouth loving whore who lives to worship your beautiful cock with my blow job lips." Summer said submissively, barely removing the dildo from her mouth long enough to say that before stuffing the strap on down her throat again.

"Ha, submissive little thing isn't she? Well, at least after the proper training." Taylor giggled, "Speaking of which, are you ready to submit?"

Marissa nodded her head frantically.

"Huh, weird. I imagined you putting up more of a fight." Taylor said, gently pushing Summer away and stepping closer to the bound girl, "You do know what submitting to me means don't you Marissa?"

Marissa nodded slowly.

"You'll be my slave, my fuck toy, at my beck and call whenever the mood strikes me, forced to do everything I say, all that sound ok to you?" Taylor asked.

Nodding again Marissa tried to tell Taylor that she would do anything if she just let her cum but the gag made it unintelligible.

"I'm sorry, I can't understand a word you're saying." Taylor said, reaching for the gag, but then having second thoughts, "Actually, I prefer you this way, at least for now. They'll be plenty of time to decide whether you're telling the truth about wanting to be my fuck toy or not later, for now... I just want to fuck you!"

Marissa cried out in ecstasy as Taylor suddenly shoved the low buzzing clit stimulator aside and rubbed her thumb over the highly stimulated ball of flesh before then shoving two fingers inside Marissa's soaking pussy with ease, both actions almost making Marissa cum on the spot.

"Mmmmmm, by the looks of it you have no problem with that, do you?" Taylor questioned.

Marissa shook her head.

"You want me to fuck you don't you?" Taylor asked.

Marissa nodded quickly.

"You want me to fuck you with my big cock, slide my strap on into your horny little cunt and give you the fucking of a lifetime. You do, don't you?" Taylor asked, beginning to slid her fingers in and out of Marissa's pussy.

Again Marissa nodded.

"Well then beg me for it. Beg me to fuck you with my big cock, to slide my strap on into your horny little cunt and give you the fucking of a lifetime!" Taylor demanded as she increased the pace of the finger fucking.

As loudly and as clearly as she could Marissa did as she was told, and while it was not completely audible it was pretty obvious she was parroting the words Taylor had just used, begging to be fucked.

"Mm, I don't know... it sounds like you might want it... but I'm having a lot of fun fingering you." Taylor said, curling her fingers inside the other girl for a few moments, before adding, "I guess we could make a deal though. I'll fuck your slutty little cunt with my big strap on cock, if you promise to be a good little fuck toy for me later and do whatever I say. Does that sound fair?"

Marissa nodded.

"You promise to do whatever I say?" Taylor asked.

Marissa nodded again.

"Ok then." Taylor said, pulling out her fingers and quickly moving around so that she was behind Marissa, her strap on pressed against her entrance, "Just remember, you owe me!"

With that Taylor thrust roughly forwards, easily burying the full length of the dildo inside Marissa's soaking cunt on pretty much the first thrust, the last few inches quickly following as Marissa first cried out and then moaned in pure joy.

Taylor grinned at this reaction, and then looked over at Summer who was still obediently kneeling on the floor, awaiting her mistress's command like the good little bitch she had been turned into.

"Summer, get up onto the bed, point that cute little butt in our direction and spread your cheeks for us." Taylor ordered, "I want Marissa to see how much fun we've been having tonight, and I want something hot to look at while I'm fucking your best friend."

"Yes Mistress Taylor." Summer said, the idea of disobeying never even crossing her mind as she did exactly what she was told, presenting her still gaping butt hole to the other two girls as one began to fuck the other, Taylor gripping Marissa's hips firmly as she began sawing steadily in and out of her cunt.

Marissa's eyes rolled in the back of her head as Taylor began to fuck her, for a few seconds the popular girl under the impression that she was finally going to get the release she was dying for only to be cruelly denied yet again.

Given Marissa's super horny state it seemed impossible but somehow Taylor found a way to fuck her to the very edge of climax and then keep her there, pulling back ever so slightly when Marissa tried to will herself over the edge and then speeding back up whenever her body seemed to naturally try and wined down from its intense state, leaving Marissa on a constant high which was agonisingly pleasurable.

In a way this was a more heightened, intends version of the arousal she had been feeling for hours now, this version threatening to destroy Marissa's sanity entirely if she didn't get the satisfaction she craved soon.

Even though she knew it was a long shot with little or no chance of working Marissa began to beg shamelessly to be allowed to cum. Her words came out muffled, with nothing sounding entirely clear, but the basic idea couldn't have been more obvious as you would have to have been a deaf idiot not to realise that she was begging for sexual release.

Despite it being obvious Marissa's begging got no response, which could only be a result of Taylor refusing to acknowledge her cries. If she was of a less horny mind Marissa might have given up and tried to keep a shred of dignity through this ordeal, but she needed to cum way too bad to worry about something like dignity. All she was concerned with was cumming, and she didn't care what she had to do any more to get it. So she continued to beg us noisily and clearly as she could, until she finally got an acknowledgement.

"Stop your whining little fuck toy, you'll cum when I say." Taylor whispered softly but firmly into Marissa's ear, "Now, instead of making all that noise why don't you concentrate on your best friend's pretty little gaping ass hole. Doesn't it look so hot? I just love the fact that I'm the one that did that to her, just as I love the fact that I'm going to do that to you oh so soon."

Taylor grinned as Marissa whimpered for her, and then did as she was told, Taylor just about able to see Marissa trying to focus on her best friend's ruined rectum. Well, not that ruined considering it was already starting to close, but that just made it an even hotter site in Taylor's opinion.

The dominant girl had meant what she said, Summer's gaping back door looked extremely hot to her. When she had been fucking Summer all around the house Taylor hadn't been able to get enough of gaping her fuck toy's ass hole, constantly pulling out of the other girl's butt in the middle of the pooper pounding just so she could see the vastly more popular girl's shit hole desperately trying to recover from its assault.

Even after all those times Taylor was still captivated by it, which was doubly impressive considering she was currently thrusting her strap on in and out of arguably the most popular and beautiful girl her school had ever known.

Along with the simple thrill of fucking the infamous Marissa Cooper Taylor had the visually pleasing sight of Marissa Cooper tied up in helpless at her mercy, her pussy lips stretching around her 'cock', that little twat so tight around the dildo around her waist which of course meant the stimulator inside the strap on was working overtime on Taylor's clit which gave her physical pleasure to go a long with the visual pleasure. Taylor of course also got verbal pleasure, first from Marissa's moans, groans and whimpers, then from her shameless begging and now from her moans, groans and whimpers again.

With all this stimulation around her it was amazing Taylor was able to keep a steady rhythm without becoming so distracted she lost her focus that she slowed down or became so consumed with her own arousal that she sped up and let Marissa cum in her own quest to reach climax. In all honesty even Taylor was impressed with her own capacity for self control.

Taylor was also impressed with just how submissive and obedient Summer was being, so much so in fact that although she was thoroughly enjoying watching Summer's ass slowly healing from the fucking it had received in front of her own eyes Taylor decided her broken fuck toy deserved a reward.

Although there were several things she'd rather be doing, including but not limited to fucking herself, or fuck one of the other two girls or simply collapsing in exhaustion and falling asleep Summer obediently remained in position, waiting to be told otherwise.

Summer couldn't have ever imagined herself behaving so submissively before tonight but doing so with such an incredible thrill which seemed to set every cell in her body on fire. The intense and multi orgasmic epic fucking session she had just been through, and she supposed was still going through, certainly didn't hurt matters. On the contrary, it only made her more willing to submit.

"Summer, turn over and start fucking yourself." Taylor ordered out of nowhere.

Taken by surprise Summer remained where she was for a few microseconds, trying to figure out whether she was simply hearing what she wanted to hear before quickly deciding not to risk it.

Flipping over Summer was relieved to see the pleased look on her mistress's face, a look which continue to be plastered on Taylor's face as Summer's right hand slid down to her twat and began rubbing at the soft lips she found there.

Although it had been oddly thrilling to show off her gaping ass hole to the other two girls Summer's pussy was dripping wet and more than ready for the attention as a pair of her fingers slowly massaged it's opening for a few long strokes before then pushing their way inside, Summer moaning in ecstasy as she began to finger fuck herself.

She wasn't sure if she had permission or not but deciding to take the risk Summer used her free hand to massage her tits, relieved that this only seemed to make her mistress happy.

Despite her own exhaustion Summer was still very much on a high from all the sexual ecstasy she'd experienced and she certainly wouldn't be opposed to another climax or two, although only if her owner allowed it of course.

Just as Summer began to wonder if her mistress was going to make her bring herself to the edge of climax only to keep her on the edge of it like she was doing to Marissa her mistress's plans became clear.

"Mmmmm, doesn't your best friend look so pretty finger fucking her hot little pussy? Ohhhhhh, I bet you just love the taste of that pussy, don't you Marissa? I bet you can't get enough. I bet you two are constantly burying your faces in each other's pussies, licking and sucking every drop of cum out of each other, aren't you?" Taylor asked, waiting for Marissa to nod her head before continuing, which she eventually did, "Oooooohhhhhh I bet that looks so hot. Mmmmmm, you looked so beautiful going down on her before, and I bet a 69 would be just as hot. In fact, while we can't really do a 69 let's have you eating her pussy again. That would be much better than hearing you continue to whine about not being allowed to cum."

It was pretty clear Taylor was only pretending to think out loud and this was all part of her plan but nobody cared as all three girls were very eager for Marissa to go down on Summer.

So when Taylor untied her hands and then removed her ball gag Marissa didn't waste time begging for the climax she desperately needed but knew she wouldn't be getting yet for some reason, instead she dived down and buried her face in Summer's pussy the very first chance she got, much to the delight of the other two girls.

"Oh that's it Marissa, eat that pussy. Remind me what a cunt loving little rug muncher you are. That's it, tongue fuck your best friend to orgasm. Earn your fucking climax. That's it. Just like that. Tongue your best friend's pussy, lick and suck it until she's cumming all over your face." Taylor said gleefully, then as an after thought added, "You can cum as much as you want Summer, you've earned it."

Summer was amazed by this revelation but there was no way in hell she was going to question it, especially not when Marissa's tongue was working overtime to bring her off.

So far in their short lesbian affair Marissa has more than proved herself as a skilled muff diver but she had never tongue fucked Summer this good. Actually that was untrue, she had, it was just in the past there was more build up, Marissa slowly working on Summer's body, taking her time to stimulate every erogenous zone she had, sometimes even worshipping her pussy for hours until she was a whimpering wreck. Now she seemed to be using every fuck session they've had to her advantage, brutally attacking each one of Summer's sweet spots constantly and without mercy, driving her towards climax like a rocket.

As her mind clouded in ecstasy Summer wondered if she should be pissed.

It was obvious Marissa was only working so hard because she was hoping to get rewarded herself, actually bringing her pleasure a extremely distance second in Marissa's current priorities. However Summer could only imagine how desperate to cum Marissa must be at this point so there was no way she could possibly begrudge her friend's current priorities, in fact she supported them and hoped Taylor would finally allow Marissa to cum. And if Summer had to get a couple of climaxes out of the deal, well, that was just a sacrifice Summer was willing to make.

Not long after thinking this Summer made that sacrifice, Summer screaming in ecstasy as she bucked her hips into Marissa's face and came all over it and into her lesbian lover's mouth, Marissa noisily swallowing down as much cum as she could before she redoubled her efforts on making Summer cum again.

If she was honest with herself Marissa didn't really think Taylor would just let her cum after making Summer cum. The bitch seemed far too intent on torturing her for some reason to be that merciful. However if she did what ever Taylor said the bitch would hopefully let her cum. She had too. Marissa had to believe that, otherwise she would go crazy.

Actually Marissa was already going crazy. She'd been going crazy for hours as her desire to cum became unbearable, and right now it was even worse, a skilful fucking which she would have enjoyed under just about any circumstance feeling like pure torture as Taylor was just about able to keep her on the edge.

The small bit of comfort Marissa could take was that Taylor was at least forced to decrease the speed in which she fucked her with thanks to the fact Marissa's face was now buried in Summer's delicious pussy. Many times before Marissa had brought herself to the edge of climax just from snacking on Summer's sweet snatch, this time Marissa seeing if she could actually use the incredible arousal she got from going down on another girl to actually make her cum.

She was so close it felt like an legitimate possibility, but no matter how hard she sucked on Summer's pussy lips or slammed her tongue in and out of the other girl's twat she just couldn't bring herself off. In fact things just seem to get worse, eating Summer's pussy, an act she normally enjoyed so much, actually becoming just as torturous as the slow fucking she was receiving as it only made her want to cum more but didn't allow her too.

Eventually Marissa even became bitter towards Summer for being allowed to cum when she couldn't, her best friend having climax after climax even though she'd cum who knows how many orgasms already tonight. When the hell was it going to be her turn? What did Marissa have to do to get a climax around here?

As a result of her jealousy towards her best friend Marissa actually began to slow down her rug munching efforts, something Taylor didn't like one bit.

"No, bad fuck toy. You keep fucking your best friend." Taylor ordered angrily, before then a wicked idea crossed her mind followed by a wicked smile crossing her face, "I'll tell you what my little fuck puppet... make Summer cum lets say... three more times and then you can cum."

As soon as Taylor had finished speaking Marissa began jack-hammering her tongue in and out of the girl beneath her at lightning speed, causing Summer to scream with joy and cum again, much to Taylor's delight.

Taylor was having so much fun in her current position she could have happily kept it up for hours. In a way she was already regretting her decision to give Marissa the deal she had just given her because she was having so much fun, but at the same time she recognised that Marissa probably wasn't going to last hours. From the looks of it Marissa would be lucky to last another hour before she broke down and became a whimpering wreck, unable to do anything until she came or was allowed to come down from her high so that she could pass out from exhaustion. With that in mind Taylor was sure she was doing the right thing. Besides, just because the fun of this position was drawing to a close didn't mean it was over.

Determined to get the most out of this position as possible Taylor increased the power behind her thrusts ever so slightly, bringing Marissa as close to the edge as possible without letting her cum, enjoying the sweet sounds of the other girl's frustration as she watched her pussy lips wrapped tightly around the dildo strapped around her waist, loving the sight as she went back and forth between it and the equally beautiful sight of Marissa's face buried in between Summer's legs, Taylor's already broken in sex toy writhing underneath her still to be broken in sex toy.

Watching carefully Taylor waited like a snake in the grass, coiled and waiting to strike.

Waiting patiently she watched as Marissa brought Summer to yet another orgasm, and then the moment Marissa's skilled mouth and tongue brought her best friend to the third agreed climax, her sweet cum flowing into Marissa's mouth, Taylor struck.

Digging her nails into Marissa's hips Taylor began jack-hammering into the other girl with all her might, Marissa's eyes becoming wide as saucers as her pussy was suddenly pounded harder than it had ever been pounded before.

Almost immediately Marissa went over the edge, finally climaxing in the strongest explosion of ecstasy she'd ever known, an explosion nearly as strong rocking through her body moments later, followed by another, and another, and another. The sensations were so strong it was a miracle Marissa didn't pass out, the poor girl only able to do so because she clung to her awareness, knowing she wouldn't be able to experience this ecstasy if she was unconscious.

Determined to both reward Marissa for her patience and show her the benefit of being a Taylor Townsend fuck toy Taylor pounded Marissa's pussy through who knows how many climaxes, turning the other girl into a quivering wreck as Taylor herself also went over the edge, the clit stimulator working to perfection. After all the orgasms she'd already had Taylor wasn't necessarily looking for her own satisfaction, although the fact that she found it was a nice bonus, climax hitting her a few times before she decided Marissa had orgasmed enough and pulled out of her.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Taylor's Toys Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds