• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Three Friends

Three Friends

"Guys, I'm really cold, I need to come in."

Kim heard the words in the confusion of a dream, then realized Beth was actually outside the tent in the predawn darkness. Too sleepy to speak, she unzipped the door. The reality of Beth's presence caused her to unzip the side of the two sleeping bags she and Ben were sharing to allow Beth to slip inside.

Kim woke up further when the reality of Beth's chilled body entered the sleeping bag. She wrapped herself around Beth as best she could, trying hard to tolerate the discomfort her nearly outside temperature feet caused on her legs. Kim pushed her head against Beth's neck, feeling her cold ears, noting that even her neck was cold.

They lay like that for several minutes, Beth with her eyes squeezed shut as she suffered, Kim with her eyes lightly closed as she had dozing thoughts of hiking, scenic views...and sex.

Beth had been sleeping outside on the ground in her sleeping bag, watching shooting stars with Kim and Ben until they retired into their tent for more privacy to make love as quietly and respectfully as they could. Beth had fallen asleep to the sounds of their sleeping bag sliding along the fabric of the tent, and occasional involuntary exhalations of breath and quiet groans. She thought about her relationship with Ben, how it had changed from romantic to something that almost seemed even better to her now. Now they remained best friends, seemingly platonic, but with the love and respect that came from having been lovers.

Ben had met Kim nearly a year after Beth had moved into her own apartment, loving the freedom, and amazed at how "healthily" she and Ben had transitioned back to being "just friends." Beth loved Kim for loving Ben, but she also really enjoyed Kim's company, understanding why Ben spent so much time with her and intended to marry her. This trip to the coast had been one of many outings the three of them had enjoyed together over the last few months.

Now Beth started to shiver. Kim wrapped her arms around her tighter, letting the warm breath from her nostrils momentarily heat the side of Beth's neck with each breath. While Beth shuddered, Kim, in her dreamy state, became aware of Beth's round bottom nestled against her abdomen. Beth was only wearing a thin t-shirt and panties, and Kim found herself enjoying the feeling of the waistband of Beth's panties and the luscious curves below rubbing against the skin of her stomach. While rubbing her arms across Beth's body to help warm her, she also found herself rocking her pelvis along Beth's bottom, feeling their panties rubbing against each other, occasionally catching and lowering Kim's towards her patch of pubic hair, or exposing the voluptuous split between the halves of Beth's bottom.

After a minute, the violent nature of Beth's shivering subsided, and she panted slightly as she started to warm up. Kim remained wrapped around her, with her eyes closed and a dreamy smile on her face as she continued to rub the mound of her sex against Beth's partially exposed buttocks. She reached up to Beth's breasts and pulled Beth towards her. Beth's t-shirt was worn thin and soft, and Kim bit down on her own tongue as she slightly squeezed Beth's rigid nipples between the sides of her fingers.

Beth's panting now took on a deeper and more relaxed rhythm. Kim's hands on her breasts and nipples operated as a mechanism for making Beth's mouth open as a function of the pressure applied. Kim enjoyed her newfound power for a few moments, then ran her hand down Beth's stomach and massaged her mons through the front of her panties. The warmth had never left from there, and now as the blood was returning, Kim could feel Beth's vulva begin to swell and press against the fabric of her panties. She let the pad of her middle finger work on separating the two labia, then ran her fingers to the edge of the crotch of Beth's panties began tugging and pulling on them, urging them away from Beth's moistening vagina.

Missing from their consciousness despite lying right next to them, Ben began to stir and change the pattern of his respirations. Beth felt a start pass through her, as she realized the reality of the situation.

"Good morning, hon," cooed Kim into Ben's ear as she turned and nuzzled against his back. Ben made a happy moan as she fit her body to his.

Uncertain of what to do, Beth lay still, feeling uncomfortable, but also wishing that someone would keep stroking her swollen labia, and keep playing with her erect nipples.

Kim ran her hand over Ben's naked chest, then slid down inside his boxers. His erection was surprisingly hard, even the glans seemed to be harder than usual. Ben moaned again, almost sounding pained, as Kim squeezed his penis firmly to verify its rigidity.

Now Beth gasped as Kim rotated to keep Ben's erection in one hand, while moving her other hand back to attend to her moistening crotch. Hearing the familiar tone of Beth's voice within her surprised exhalation, Ben turned to look at Beth, then smiled and lay back down to enjoy Kim's attention. Beth moved her hand to grasp Kim's hip, hooking her fingers inside the strap of her panties, tugging at them to get rid of the unwanted barrier.

Seemingly sensing her plan, Ben grabbed the other side of Kim's panties, and as they pulled in unison, Kim brought her knees to her chest and rocked back to allow her panties to slide off her round, curving buttocks. Beth immediately took the opportunity to cup and massage Kim's bottom, feeling Kim's moisture already saturating the mound of her vagina. Kim made a happy groaning sound, and began wriggling her buttocks from side to side, encouraging Beth to continue her explorations within the lips of Kim's vagina. Kim's labia were slick and swollen, parting easily under Beth's attention. The added stimulation induced Kim to move to her hands and knees and begin throatily sucking on her lover's rigid cock.

"Oh, God!" Ben exclaimed, sounding surprised. He tangled one hand in Kim's red hair, but moved his other hand to one of Beth's lonely breasts. The touch brought tears to her eyes, as her body instantly remembered Ben's loving and expert touch. While she was happily single and not even looking, this also meant that her body hadn't been attended to by a hard cock for a year, and it suddenly took control of her. Some part of her brain that seemed disconnected from her began calculating how long it would be until she got a turn with Ben, what he might be up for, and whether to just push in front of Kim's place at the front of the line...

As if possessed, Beth found herself up on her hands and knees next to Kim, eagerly trying to get her lips around any part of Ben's glistening cock that Kim left exposed. Ben reached between Beth's legs and roughly jerked her panties down to her knees, then brought the tip of his middle finger right to the swollen nib of Beth's aching clitoris. Her fluid ran down his finger, to his palm, then to his wrist as he provided Beth with the relief she needed. "I love you," she thought as her body was wracked with what seemed like one big, then one small orgasm.

Feeling the swell of love rising within her, Beth now felt driven to make Kim's pussy explode with the intensity that such a loving, generous girl deserved. She began fondling and kissing Kim's gorgeous ass, enjoying the view as her pussy was involuntarily opening, waiting to be filled. Kim had now slowed in her cock sucking project, instead grabbing Ben's glans and squeezing while biting him near the base of his cock. A strand of semen was trailing from the tip of his cock towards his testicles. The sight of another woman fucking "her" man made Beth's passions rise further, and she began hungrily licking, sucking, and even biting at Kim's inner labia and hooded clitoris.

Continuing with her fascination with Kim's beautiful buttocks, Beth found her fingers moving from the wetness of Kim's pussy to the tightness of her anus. She circled the ring of her anus with her slippery fingers, then felt compelled to penetrate Kim there. Kim let out a rising "Ohhhh!" as Beth pushed through the initial resistance, then began massaging the inner ring of Kim's asshole.

Taking charge, Beth pushed Kim off Ben's cock, then led him by his cock and brought the tip of it to Kim's backside. Kim was on her knees, with her chest on the floor and her arms in front of her, her breasts forming curved pedestals. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was open and lustful. Beth spread the semen leaking from Ben's unusually large erection all around his glans, then guided the tip to Kim's ass. She was surprised at how easily she could get the glans to pop into Kim's ass, but prolonged the process anyway, enjoying the lewd situation she found herself in, and the erotic moans and grunts that Ben and Kim made in response to her manipulations.

Reasserting herself, Kim pushed back on Ben's cock during a point that his glans had already fully penetrated her asshole, then groaned as his seemingly enormous cock filled her backside. Beth then pushed two fingers into Kim's drenched pussy, feeling the swollen walls of her vagina, and the movement of Ben's cock in her ass. Kim began to yell quietly, and sensing her pleasure, Beth put a third, then a fourth finger into Kim's passage.

At this point, Kim was bucking back and forth against Ben's cock, and Beth realized that he had already exploded inside Kim's ass, but that her movements refused to release him, or even to let his erection subside. She could feel the glans of Ben's cock rubbing back and forth against her fingers through the wall of Kim's vagina. Beth began rubbing her thumb against Kim's clitoris. Kim was continuing to yell, but the volume was increasing, and she sounded as if she were in labor. Her eyes were now open, and she had risen off her chest to her hands and knees, her pendulous breasts bouncing hypnotically to Beth's gaze. Kim's mouth was open, and saliva was trailing from the corners. With a scream and an expression that looked like pain, she came explosively, breaking her rhythm as she now bucked spasmodically against Ben's loins. She collapsed and began smiling and made a small laugh, her breasts covered with sweat.

"I'm getting cold," said Kim, and Beth and Ben curled up around her pulled the sleeping bag over her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Three Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 588 milliseconds