• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Black Cock Slut

A Black Cock Slut

12345

Chapter 1

Though it was hard to argue that I wasn't a black cock slut, I still hung onto the thought that I was a male in the traditional sense. Even before getting anally raped by my wife's black boyfriend, apparently my wife didn't share my opinion. As I stood naked in the bathroom in front of the full length mirror looking at my pierced belly and nipples, my hoop earrings and budding breasts, my clear painted nails and toes, and being subjected to an inspection by my wife to ensure the absence of any body hair except for the landing strip above my penis, it seemed silly to cling to the notion.

"Put on your basic white cotton panties, your Juicy jeans, white v-neck and K-Swiss tennis shoes. We don't want to scare him to death if he's not what we're looking for."

"What are we looking for? I can't pass as a woman..."

She frowned at my insolence.

"Yet..."

She swatted my ass and said, "Go get ready and get in the car. It's the elderly black gentleman looking for a full time housekeeper."

Without hesitation, I pulled out a pair of white cotton panties and slipped them on working my testes inside and tucking down my penis. "Where did you see the ad?"

"You want a black daddy don't you?" she asked as she walked up in front of me.

"Well..."

She put her finger under my chin and lifted it. "Didn't you beg for DeShawn's cock?"

I hesitated a moment longer.

"It's all in or nothing. You can't just expect to get fucked for your pleasure then pretend it didn't happen, that you don't crave it down in that pretty little pussy of yours."

"Should I wear a wig?"

"No, you have that cute little blonde boy cut...I love it."

Elroy Wilson lived in an older neighborhood of modest but well-kept homes. His was a 1950's house with a big front porch and a perfectly manicured lawn. My heart thrashed and my throat went dry as we pulled into the driveway.

"Just calm down and let me do all the talking," Rachel said as we got out of the car.

I was expecting a stooped over old man to answer but Elroy filled up the screen door. He extended a massive black hand and an easy smile to Rachel before nodding at me. "Welcome, pretty ladies," he said giving no acknowledgement of my manhood. It burned a little.

There was a bit of small talk. Elroy owned a dry cleaning business with several stores and had trouble keeping up after his wife passed away over a year ago. He was 65 but as fit and trim as a man thirty years younger. I felt weak in his presence. Rachel was smitten.

"You don't have to go into the details," Elroy said. "What's your name, baby?"

My tongue got caught by him referring to me as 'baby.'

"His name is Dana."

"Well, Dana, you pick out something to wear and be at the front door at 5:30 in the morning, and you've got the job."

Back in the car, Rachel asked me, "So where do you want to go to get something to wear?"

"What's he expecting? Is he going to...?"

"It's fuck, sweetheart. Is he going to fuck you? I don't know. Do you want him to?"

"I guess I'll get a maid's outfit."

"Do you want Elroy to take your ass? Do you want his cum inside you?"

I looked out the window and said, "Yes."

"Look, don't do it if you don't want to."

"So should I dress really slutty for him?"

"It's your job to learn how to please your daddy. Do what you think."

At 5:30, Elroy opened the door dressed in a white dress shirt and dark slacks. He didn't acknowledge my red painted nails and lips, the frilly cunt short maid's dress or my stripper heels.

"Good morning baby," he said. "I'd like toast, a slice of cured ham and black coffee."

After eating in silence listening to a classic R&B station on the radio, he went to the kitchen exit, picked his fedora off the peg on the wall and said, "Have a nice day baby. I'll be home at 5:30."

"Good bye," I choked out forgetting to use my girly voice.

Something seemed wrong...as if I'd disappointed him. I'd always been a pleaser. I wanted him to like me. Deep inside, I wanted him to want me. It seemed all black men had that power over me. For the rest of the day, I cleaned every inch of the house and searched around to try to figure out what Elroy liked, what he wanted from his...woman.

As he came in the door, my feet were screaming for release after trudging what seemed like four miles in those heavy heels, but I beamed with pride knowing the house was spotless all the way to the dust free tops of every door. Elroy's presence made me tingle.

"Hello, it nice to see you," I said taking his hat and hanging it up for him.

"Hello, Dana."

He sat down at the kitchen table and began removing his shoes. I ran off into the living room and brought him his slippers. It made my penis throb as I knelt to put on his house shoes. He ignored my kneeling and stood up then unbuckled his belt. The scent of him overpowered me. I wasn't ready to suck his cock. A million thoughts surged through my mind.

"Please hang this and my shirt in the closet," Elroy said after stepping out of his pants.

I stumbled down the hall still trying to catch my breath. Was he toying with me? Was I supposed to be making a move on him? Did he not like me?

After hanging up the clothes, I got a beer from the refrigerator and took it to him. He was watching the news on television in the living room sitting on the couch in a pair of crisp white boxers and a wife beater t-shirt.

"When do you normally eat supper?" I asked as I served him the beer.

"Usually right now," he said still looking at the television. He took a sip of the beer and looked up at me gripping me with his easy but authoritarian way. "Baby, go get my belt off the closet door."

Terror gripped me but my tiny cock came to life. Daddy was going to beat my ass with a belt. Suddenly the outfit seemed stupid, the heels the whorish make-up all of it was more humiliating than what was coming.

It was a two inch wide well-worn brown leather strap taunting me as I took it from the hook on the door.

"Hand me the belt, strip, clean your face and come back in here...do it now baby."

I bared myself to him making no effort to hide my erection though I would rather have had it cut off than expose it to him. With no trepidation at being seen, I ran outside and threw away my clothes in the cans next to the house and rushed back inside to wash my face. As I was about to walk out of the bathroom, I stopped and rushed back to run the washcloth over my ass and clean my pussy.

"Now calm down, baby," he said. "You want to be the lady of this house, don't you?"

"Yes," I said putting my whole heart into the answer. Daddy was so strong and masculine. I wanted him so badly my hole ached.

"Get up on your knees next to me. Put your left ear in my lap and don't take your eyes off mine."

My cock continued to feel like it would explode once the musk of his manhood invaded my nose. My face was an inch from the slit. I could smell the fabric softener of his boxers.

I think I might have heard the whack of his hand before feeling the burn erupt on the backs of my thighs and bottom of my butt. He spanked me right over my pussy. It hurt so bad, tears dripped out of my eyes.

"Do you want more, baby?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, please daddy."

I didn't think it was possible but he spanked me harder the second time. It almost caused me to pass out from the pain.

"Do you want more, baby?"

"Yes, please daddy."

He continued to punish my little pussy sore until my legs shook uncontrollably and my blubbering wet his boxers, but I kept asking for more.

"No, that's 'nough for now, baby. Put that knob in your mouth until you calm yourself down some."

The sound of it struck my ears. Daddy wanted my mouth on him.

"Go on...just the knob. Put your mouth on it."

Before I could reach up, he grabbed my arm. "Right there baby, put it in your mouth."

I searched over his boxers until finding the thick knob. It barely fit my mouth though daddy wasn't hard at all. My cock had been dripping cum throughout the spanking.

"Just where I imagined finding him," Rachel said before I heard her open the screen on the front door.

"Stay on that knob baby," Elroy said. "How are you doing pretty lady?"

"Oh my, he's not going to be able to sit for a month. I knew what was coming the moment he put on that stupid maid outfit. What idiot would think that would look right?"

"She'll be alright. Just got to cry herself out. Soothe herself on that knob. She took right to it."

"She's loves a cock in her mouth," Rachel said. "In that burning red pussy of hers too."

"Plenty of time for that...." Elroy said. He looked at my nude body. It made me feel even more humiliated. I was splayed out in front of my wife and a black man suckling his knob in my mouth through his underwear to soothe myself to stop balling after having my ass beaten.

He looked back into my eyes. "You're fine now, Dana. Take that knob out your mouth and go home early tonight. You be back here at 5:30."

I stood up in front of Elroy and turned to go. After a few steps I could tell his eyes were on me. I started moving my hips for him.

"That's a fine little ass, baby...a sweet little pussy you have too. You be back in the morning girl."

Chapter 2

Blistered ass and all, I found a flirty gingham lavender seersucker house dress with flat heeled sandals and a string of faux pearls. It felt good to think I'd be pleasing Elroy but it tugged at me that I was giving up a little more of the hold left on my old life as a man.

Without prompting, I asked to have my eyebrows styled like a woman's and Rachel obliged. While she plucked, I asked, "Would it be ok to take out my tongue ring?"

Rachel's evil grin sprouted. "That's a girl. You can get it re-pierced, the same with the nipples and belly. I knew you were going to ask about them too."

"I think he likes painted toes...but not the red," slipped out of my mouth as if I were really girl talking about a black man with my wife.

"Don't be embarrassed. I think you're right. I have a couple of lavender shades that might go with your dress," she said after finishing up my eyebrows. "How did it make you feel to have his cock in your mouth?"

"It wasn't really like sucking cock. It was more embarrassing because you saw me crying and I looked so weird naked with my butt up in the air."

"Honey, remember to soften your voice when you speak. You don't want Elroy thinking he's got someone that wants to be a man in his house."

I put some barrettes in my boy cut to tone it down, stuck to a basic white bra and panties and met Elroy at the door with a smile.

"Good morning, Elroy," I said in a soft tone. "I couldn't wait to see you again this morning."

Elroy consumed me with his easy smile. What lurked at the end of my last thought came out. "You look so good to me this morning."

"Morning, baby...I like the color of your toe nails and the smell of that lavender perfume."

"Shall I make your coffee?" I asked full of spunk from the compliments. "I saw some grits in your pantry."

I turned on his radio station and got to work. Unlike the day before, he occasionally glanced up from his paper to watch me moving. It made me try to move like a woman using subtle enticements whenever possible. Elroy didn't want some trampy hoe in his fine house. I put the tip of the spoon to the end of my outstretched tongue before placing it into the sink then sucked the butter off my thumb pretending not to notice his eyes on me.

As I set down his breakfast, it weighed on me that I was so eagerly letting go of my manhood. This wasn't a quick ass fuck at the submission to a superior male to demonstrate his unchallenged access to my wife's pussy. My thoughts were edging towards permanent and total submission to the pleasure of a black man.

"I'll be home at 5:30, Dana. You pleased me with those grits, baby."

"Supper will be waiting for you," I said cheerfully challenging myself to sound more feminine.

Again I went into a cleaning fury, this time in bare feet. For a moment, I considered surprising Elroy by going to the market and making a special dinner but without a car, I'd have to walk through the entire neighborhood...much too frightening."

About twenty minutes before he got home, I caught myself arched over the sink looking out the window for my man. As I turned my head I saw a reflection of me in the mirror in the living room. At that distance, I easily passed for a young white girl waiting for her mature distinguished black man to return home.

I noticed the bottom of my foot dirty from padding around all day without shoes. It made me think of being barefoot and pregnant then about the need to be clean when he arrived. I rushed to the bathroom and washed my feet and puss and cursed that I didn't have any perfume. I needed a purse.

Elroy was a broad shouldered man. It made me tingle to see him greedily eating my meal his bicep flexing a bit as he grabbed his glass of water. He looked like a mighty man in his wife beater and boxers, like he could grab me and gobble me up.

"A fine meal, Dana...I ain't ate like this in a long while. Good girl."

"Thank you, Daddy," I said fluttering my eyelashes. I turned away to conceal the heat in my cheeks.

After cleaning up the supper dishes, I curled up next to his knees sitting on the floor watching the news. He flipped through channels until 7:30 when he turned off the television.

"Dana, strip down to your bra and panties and go get my belt."

My eyes instantly got wet. "But, Daddy," I whined until catching myself. "I'm sorry Daddy, I'm happy to go get it."

I stripped for him as he watched. My chest heaved as I tried to keep from sobbing. When I came back to the room, I handed Elroy the belt and stood before him feeling so weak, so defeated. The only thing standing proud was my erection. It devastated me to see it poking out my panties.

"Take those panties down and get over my knee."

I looked back to watch Daddy smooth out the spot to spank on my already battered ass and pussy. He looked me in the eye as he slapped me low right over the pussy.

"Are you a woman, baby?" he asked.

Delirious with pain, knowing what was coming when I answered, I said, "No Daddy."

He spanked my ass hard. I felt the wounds from the previous night opening.

"Do you want to be a woman, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy...make me your woman."

Daddy whacked me 50 times, the exact same number as the day I showed up as a whore, but this time it hurt so much worse because my skin was already tender.

"Come get on that knob baby. Calm yourself down a minute so I can tell you something."

I slowly started moving back toward his lap. "Go ahead and get your panties up and curl around so you can look up at me."

"Caught on the knob again," Rachel said. I wasn't sure how long she'd been watching.

This time I didn't feel so embarrassed, maybe not embarrassed at all. I was lying with my head in daddy's lap consoling myself with his knob in my mouth. I could see my painted toes and felt feminine in my bra and panties. Not like the previous night.

"There you go girl, crawl up on the knob right. Now listen here. When you look at me you know you can't never be a man don't you?"

I nodded looking up at daddy with the thick black head of his cock in my mouth.

"You either is a woman or you ain't."

A tear fell out of my eye and wet his boxers. "I'm not."

He sat looking down until I asked the question.

"This will be every night?"

"It will be until you is a woman. Don't matter if you make one mistake or them all. You get the same until then. You know why I put my hand on your pussy?"

"Yes, daddy...You want me to feel it in my pussy."

"Ok, baby, you go home early tonight."

"Ask him before you put your dress on," Rachel said as I stood up.

"Do you like little titties, daddy?"

"Those are fine, baby. You keep on them pills and cleaning house and you'll give me something fine to put my nut in."

Rachel watched me put ointment on my backside then let me sleep in her bedroom.

"You wish he was your first, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes."

"He'll be your first as a woman."

I smiled for a moment then closed my eyes to go to sleep.

Chapter 3

Wednesday I wore a sleeveless zip front shift. It had a pink floral print and I matched it with pink thong sandals with a platinum chain and simple diamond setting. Underneath, I kept with a white bra and panties and put a few pink barrettes in my hair.

We were in a routine. I felt comfortable in front of him dressed as a woman and feminine behavior came more naturally. Elroy always smelled so good as I stood close to hand him his fedora and wish him goodbye.

Rachel kept me on a strict diet but I found ways to cheat. That morning I baked cookies and never had a single taste. My body was to please daddy not my silly desires.

As I put the last batch on the stove to cool, I realized there was no milk. I needed it to make supper. I called Rachel and she didn't answer. I flipped through the phone book looking for a place that delivered groceries and called several but none delivered in the neighborhood. One man gruffly said, "You're two blocks from a store. You don't sound like an invalid honey."

I checked my purse then the mirror a thousand times as I tried to figure out whether I'd pass as a woman. Elroy's clothes were way too big for me so changing wasn't an option.

I stole a shot of bourbon, well maybe more than one, then grabbed my purse and headed out the front door. There were people milling about, some working on their landscaping, a few cars crawling up and down the street. If there was sound I didn't hear it because my heart beat loudly between my ears.

By the time I got to the store, it seemed that I'd gone completely unnoticed. It was a corner grocery with fresh fruit in bins out front and a large black woman standing behind the register when I walked in. Her look was smug and disapproving.

She mumbled to a thinner and much older black woman sitting in a chair to her left. I tried to act nonchalant while working through a list. In some rash fit, I grabbed tampons thinking it would make me more believable. A young tall skinny black kid came in as I approached the counter.

"You ain't foolin' nobody in here skinny ho," the large woman said snatching the items away from me as she rang them up.

"Damn," the black kid said. "Elroy got him a white bitch."

"Nasty," the old woman scolded.

"I'm just the housekeeper," I said.

"Ah damn, that's a white boi," the black kid said. "Check it out."

"Nasty," the old woman said then walked away in disgust.

"You want Elroy's dick your mouth boy," the fat woman said.

"I just want to make a purchase."

"You put them tampons in your pussy?" the kid asked me.

"Elroy's too fine a man for yo' nasty ass...Answer me. Do you want to suck his dick, bitch?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Yo' let's go to the back and you can suck this dick," the kid said. "Show me your pussy bitch. I'll have you on the corner making me some money."

"It's $38."

I started to reach in my purse.

"Nah, it ain't that easy ho. You gots to get on the corner and make it...."

My hands started shaking and it made the kid laugh. The fat woman chuckled.

"You'd go on that corner for black dick wouldn't you? Damn white boys are worse than their women wantin' black cock."

The kid started grabbing at his shorts. "Put it in your mouth right here, bitch."

It was a long minute. I stared at his bulge and looked back to his gold grill. It was hard being a woman.

"Go on Brandon," the fat woman said. "You don't want to be dealing with Elroy over that bitch."

Brandon reached around and put his hand on my butt and gave it a pat. "I'll be getting me some of that ass soon enough."

I paid the woman and walked down the street as the black boys on the corner yelled out after me.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Black Cock Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds