• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife and the Tutor Ch. 03

Wife and the Tutor Ch. 03

12

IN PART 1 WE LEARNED ABOUT TRACY'S INFIDELITY WITH THEIR DAUGHTER'S TUTOR REGGIE. IN PART 2 WE LEARNED REGGIE WAS NOT THE FIRST BLACK COCK TRACY HAD SUCKED. NOW READ ON FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THE STORY. IT IS FICTION AND DOES INVOLE A WIFE CONTINUING TO CHEAT WITH A WELL ENDOWED MAN WHILE HER HUSBAND SAM IS PISSED AND TURNED ON AT THE SAME TIME. NO NEED TO READ ON IF THIS STORYLINE OFFENDS YOU.

*

Sam had a hard time focusing on work the rest of the day. He could not get the image of his wife Tracy being stuffed from behind with Reggie's big cock. What should he do, should he get even? Should he find someone to cheat with? One of the new accountants, Rachel, at the office seemed to be attracted to him. Maybe he would respond to her signals and take Rachel right there at the office? She was a petite redhead, not quite five foot tall and maybe 100 pounds. She looked like she wore a B cup bra but her breasts were very well proportioned on her small body and she looked hot. Sam thought about what it would be like to bend her over her desk and fuck her thoroughly from behind.

No, that was not going to help anything on the homefront. While watching his wife Tracy have sex with someone else clearly excited him, he was having a hard time dealing with the fact she had cheated on him behind his back. He loved her very much and he loved his kids enough to work on keeping his family together. He knew Tracy was on birth control pills -- they had talked about him getting a vasectomy but had not followed through yet. That was some relief as he knew could not handle her having a baby from another man's seed.

Late that afternoon Sam got called into his boss' office and was given an urgent project that needed to be done as soon as possible. When he found out he called home and got his daughter on the phone. He told her he would be working late and to pass the message on to Tracy. He had to put the Tracy stuff out of his mind and focus on work for several hours, and ended up working till midnight to get it done.

By the time Sam made it home Tracy was in deep sleep and he thought it best not to wake her right then for the talk they needed to have. With the little sleep he was able to get in before waking early to get back to the office, he dreamt of Tracy fucking and sucking different people -- Reggie, Sam's boss, and their old neighbor Jason who was always flirting with her. As he woke up and was trying to remember his dreams he vaguely recalled one that involved he and Reggie doubleteaming Tracy. He was having a hard time getting those images out his head.

Shit, he thought to himself, I am pretty fucked up in my head. He looked at Tracy still sleeping peacefully and looking beautiful. He got ready and into the office to make sure there was not more needed for the boss. It was now Friday and had been a hell of a week both at work and on the homefront. The kids were going to spend the weekend with Tracy's parents this week so he would have plenty of time to work things through with Tracy. He had another long day at work and was able to get away around 6pm in the evening. By the time he got home the kids would already be on their way.

Tracy was relieved Sam worked late Thursday night so she could avoid seeing him and the burning feeling inside her that she needed to come clean with him. When she woke up Friday morning she thought maybe it all had been a dream but getting out of bed and feeling some soreness from Reggie's big dick the day before she realized it was no dream. She put the whole situation out her mind so she could focus on getting the kids off to school and other chores for the day.

Reggie could not stop thinking about his experience with Tracy. He had fucked many women including a lot of white chicks but not a married mother in her mid thirties like Tracy. And it had been awhile since he had a partner so eager to be fucked. He thought back to last Wednesday evening when he and Tracy were chatting while sitting on the couch, waiting for Sam and the kids to make it back. Somehow the discussion has gone out of bounds with Tracy asking him about his relationship with his current girlfriend. She was his age and very beautiful but she seemed to have little interest in sex -- or at least not often enough for him. He opened up about his frustration about his girlfriend's low sex drive to Tracy. In thinking back why would he talk about that with her? He was comfortable talking with her and she seemed very interested. At the time he thought maybe she could offer him some advice. Tracy asked whether his girlfriend was black and she was. Then she asked him if he had even been with a white woman. He explained that he had slept with several white women in college but never any relationships. The next thing he knew Tracy had her hand wrapped around his cock and was pulling it into mouth. When they heard the car doors she broke it off but he was hooked-he had to have her and came back the next day for an amazing experience.

He had some reservations about the whole thing as he did not want to mess anything up for those kids and he also did not want to screw things up with his girlfriend. But a little extra on the side was not going to hurt anyone who did not know about it, right?

Friday morning Reggie got a text message from Tracy -- let's meet at Starbuck's at 5PM, need to talk...

Wonder what that's about, he thought. He made it a point to straighten his apartment up some as he planned to bed Tracy here shortly after 5PM.

Tracy decided she was going to explain to Reggie that she was out of line and that their sexcapade was a onetime thing. She wanted to make sure he knew where they stood. But she could not help being excited about the chance to see Reggie again. She would spend about half an hour talking with him and get back home and suggest to Sam they go out for a date that night.

She got through the day and got the kids off with her parents. As she pulled up to Starbucks she saw Reggie waiting outside. Damn, he looked good.

"Hey Tracy, I've been looking forward to seeing you."

"I'll bet you have, Reggie," she shot back playfully. "Let's grab some coffee and make sense of yesterday."

They got their coffees and sat down at a corner table.

"So, Tracy, I thought you would be coming back to me for some more," Reggie started, "usually the ladies come back for at least one more time."

"Really, well I'm not your usual lady, now am I?"

"You're right about that, sweet Tracy. I have been thinking about fucking you again since I left your place yesterday. My place is right around the corner, let's go." "Slow down there big fella," Tracy explained, "this is supposed to be the 'we made a mistake discussion and let's forget it ever happened.' I'm not going to lie. Yesterday was amazing but we can't carry it on."

But Reggie was hearing none of it -- just being right there with her and thinking about taking her back to his place his cock was starting to push against his shorts. "Tracy, that's fine. Let's go back to my place and I will fuck you again like you've never been fucked by another man, for one last time." He moved her hand over to his bulge in his shorts.

Tracy was caught off guard by this and glanced down to see a delicious looking bulge in his shorts. She massaged his bulge and responded, "No, I don't think so."

But Reggie could see in her eyes and in her hands that she wanted some more. He got up and took her hand and walked her to her car. "Follow me."

Tracy was wet with anticipation. She followed Reggie to his place and rationalized in her mind that this would be the last time.

As soon as they were through the front door they attacked each other, swapping tongues and groping each other's bodies. Tracy broke off the kiss. "I don't have a lot of time. Sam's going to be looking for me soon."

"Then you better get busy." He pulled his shorts down freeing his 9 inch monster and pushing Tracy down to his waiting cock.

She needed no encouragement as she got her knees and pulled his thick cock into her mouth. She cupped his big balls with one hand and pulled on the base of his cock with the other, taking his big black head to the back of her mouth. "Mmmmmmm" Tracy mumbled.

Reggie was just taking in the moment. He had his dick sucked plenty of times by lots of fine looking ladies, but not like this. Not by a hot momma like Tracy who could not get enough of his big cock. He watched her work his cock for all she was worth, slobbering all over his big piece of meat.

He led her to his bedroom and they both stripped down to their naked bodies. He laid on his back and directed Tracy to straddle him in a sixty nine position. He went to work on her wet pussy while she continued to work on his rock hard cock. He used his long strong tongue on her clitoris and massed her butt cheeks with his hands, rubbing his hand against her asshole. She sucked him even harder telling him she was enjoying his actions. He alternated his tongue from her clit to pushing inside her pussy while he worked a finger into her asshole.

She paused for a second with an "Ohhhhh Yeahhhh" and went back to eagerly smoking his big pole. Reggie put another finger deep into her pussy and was thrusting one finger up her ass and one deep into her pussy.

"Tracy, suck my big cock. I'm am going to fuck you so hard and deep with that big cock!"

Tracy responded pulling Reggie's dick more into mouth and starting to deep throat the monster. He responded by thrusting his fingers deeper inside her and licking her clit back and forth as quickly as he could move his tongue. Reggie wished his girlfriend could be nasty like this.

"Okay, babe, I want you to ride my big cock. I want your tight pussy to milk my big dick." Tracy pulled her mouth off his cock and turned towards him, grabbing the base of his throbbing penis and guiding it into her dripping pussy. She was ready to have that mammoth cock deep inside her again. Reggie watched her face as she guided his thick pole into her body. He loved watching the expression of pleasure as she took more of him inside of her.

"Ohhhhh, shit that feels so fucking good," Tracy said, as she started to slowly bounce up and down on Reggie's cock. Reggie was taking it easy and laying still, letting her do all the work for now.

"That's it girl, ride my big cock," he encouraged her. Tracy picked up the pace and was taking all of his dick into her pussy as she lowered her hips, responding with a pleasurable "Oooohhhh" each time his long cock was fully up inside of her.

Reggie enjoyed this pace for a few minutes and then grabbed her hips and started meeting her downward motion by lifting his hips off the bed and pushing hard into her, eliciting even louder cries of pleasure from Tracy. "Oh, yeah, that's it, Reggie," she cried and she leaned towards him and started kissing him passionately, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Reggie was in heaven as he continued to pump his long extremely rigid dick into Tracy, pulling and pushing her hips on and off him with his strong hands. Tracy had a huge orgasm and screamed into Reggie's mouth as they continued to swap tongues.

"TRACY!!!!" someone yelled in a booming voice. Tracy was just coming down for the orgasmic high, still moving up and down on Reggie's huge dick as her brain tried to process what she was hearing. It was Sam! What the hell! She turned back and saw her husband Sam standing in the bedroom doorway. Reggie was confused as well, looking over at Tracy's husband while continuing to fuck the man's wife. Damn, he thought, I must have left the front door unlocked.

Sam had arrived home a little while earlier and seeing no Tracy he had a hunch where she might be. He looked up Reggie's address and drove there like a man on a mission. He found the door unlocked and walked in to Reggie's apartment, heart pounding and adrenaline pumping through his body. He heard sounds of pleasure coming from the bedroom, including the unmistakable moans from his wife. He had been standing in the doorway for a couple of minutes just watching Reggie and Tracy fuck on the bed. Tracy's back was facing him and from that angle he could see Reggie's large dick going in and out of his wife's pussy. When presented with this situation he felt a range of different emotions -- he was angry and ready to do something about it. He was crushed watching his wife surrender herself to another man. But he was also incredibly aroused with scene and watching his wife get fucked, with a stiff dick poking out from his slacks.

"Sam!" Tracy said, rolling off of Reggie and pulling bedsheet around her body, feeling the need to cover up even though her husband had seen her naked so many times before. She did not know what else to say-what could she say?

Suddenly, Sam got a look in his eye and rushed toward the bed, oblivious of his wife sitting there as he planned to pounce on Reggie. Reggie started to get up but he did not have time to do anything other than lift his arms in front of himself in self defense. Sam landed a couple of punches across his mouth. Reggie noticed two things -- first he never would have thought Sam could punch so hard and second he could not help but notice Sam had attacked him while sporting a hard-on through his pants. He heard Tracy shouting to Sam to stop in the background. He felt blood from one of the shots to his mouth.

On any other day, Reggie was sure he could whip Sam's ass. Reggie was bigger, stronger, quicker and younger. But he realized that on this day Sam would not be beaten, and after having Sam's wife twice now and knowing what is was like to be with her, he could understand the rage Sam felt seeing someone else with his wife.

"Get up and fight, you asshole!" Sam challenged Reggie, backing away a couple of steps.

"No way, man," Reggie responded, "I am not going to fight. Look, I know this looks bad..."

Tracy jumped in, "Sam, I am so sorry, I don't know what to say."

Then there was silence. Awkward silence, with the three of them figuring out what to do next. Reggie's penis had gone back to its normal state but Sam still had a pole struggling to get out of his pants.

"All right," Sam started, "I am calling the shots here. First, if I ever catch the two of you doing this shit again then this marriage is over and Reggie I will ruin you." Sam got no argument and just slow nods from both Reggie and Tracy. Sam felt powerful, felt in control, even though a few minutes ago he had been watching his wife fuck another man, for the second time. Time to start calling the shots, he thought.

"Tracy, lose the bedsheet and get on your hands and knees by the edge of the bed. I am going to fuck you from behind. Reggie, get on the bed in front of her on your knees so she can suck your cock," Sam commanded.

"Sam, what at you doing?" Tracy asked, confused at the direction this was going.

Reggie had no idea where this was going but he had no problem getting some more head from Tracy's luscious lips. He moved into position.

Sam took his pants and underwear off, freeing his rock hard cock. "Come on, Tracy. You let Reggie fuck you but you don't want me to? Just give me your ass and suck that dick you seem to like so much." Sam knew he was humiliating her but he was so pissed he did not care. And he knew she would forget her shame once the festivities continued.

Sam put his hands on his wife's hips, positioned his aching cock at the entrance of her pussy and drove his cock as deep and hard into her as he could, fucking her with a passion he had never felt before. Tracy responded immediately with cries of pleasure and met Sam's forward thrusts, pushing back on his cock as he slammed into her. After several thrusts, Tracy followed Sam's directions, bracing herself on the bed with one arm and with her other hand grabbing Reggie's pole, which was back to full strength and length. She pulled his cock deep into her throat and sucked for all she was worth. What the hell was going, she thought for a second? My husband is pounding my pussy while I suck Reggie's big dick. They had role played this kind of thing years ago (with a vibrator in her pussy while she sucked Sam off) and here it was really happening.

Reggie knew this was probably the last time he was going have Tracy's lips around his shaft, and he was taking the moment in, watching her get fucked roughly from behind while she worked her mouth on his cock.

After few minutes of pounding away, Sam removed his dick and positioned it up a little at the entrance of her asshole. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass, Tracy," he told her. Tracy gave no objection and continued sucking off Reggie as Sam pushed his dick into her. She cried out in pleasure as an orgasm rocked her body. On the third stroke Sam was all way into her ass and started pushing in an out. It felt amazing.

Reggie was thoroughly enjoying the show and after seeing Sam start fucking Tracy in the ass he could not hold back and he started to cum. He pulled his long cock out of Tracy's mouth and held it so he could cum on her face. His ejaculation felt incredible and he left gobs of cum on Tracy.

Sam watched Reggie cum on his wife's face and seeing that coupled with the way Tracy's rectum was squeezing his cock put him over the edge. He pumped what seems like gallons of cum into Tracy's ass.

Sam was spent after his orgasm. He pulled his dick out of his wife's anus and said "Let's get cleaned up and go home. Reggie, don't touch my wife again and we're going to find a new tutor."

Sam and Tracy went home, stopping to pick up Tracy's car at Starbucks. At home, they sat at the kitchen table and talked. Tracy loved Sam and knew she had done wrong many times. Sam was hurt but he loved his wife so much. Tracy broke down in tears, but told him about the other times of infidelity. Sam did not know what to make of his feelings-still the combination of hurt and arousal as he listened.

Tracy told him about the first time with Reggie. After she was done, Sam told her had seen it which greatly surprised her. "You didn't stop it? You didn't say anything?"

Sam said, "Tell me more, what other times were there?"

Tracy told him about giving Greg her team teacher the blowjob at school many years ago. How she was manipulated into doing it but still wanted to see what it was like to suck a thick black cock. She told him Mike the assistant principal had also blackmailed her into giving him several blowjobs before she finally decided to stop teaching. She explained that Mike's dick was only 5 inches long so she could take his entire penis into her mouth and throat.

"There was just one other time," Tracy explained. "The neighborhood New Year's Eve party, about three years ago at the Lopez house. Peter was always flirting with me, you knew that. Anyway, at the party that night, around 11PM, he pulled me into one of the upstairs rooms and we fucked right there in the house. You were busy visiting with others and I was a little bit drunk. I thought he just wanted to tell me something and the next thing I knew he had hands all over me and I just responded..."

Sam remembered Peter- they had moved away not long after that party. He remembered him as over self-confident guy, a good looking guy who thought a little too much of himself. He thought nothing of the constant flirting as Peter was like that with all the ladies. Wonder if he fucked anyone's wife on the street, Sam thought as Tracy continued her confession.

"He had always hinted that he was so well endowed and I was curious. He had my pants down and fingers inside me right away and went along with it, unzipping his pants and pulling his dick out. It was huge. The biggest cock I had seen until Reggie. I thought that was it, we would just have a little fun, but he had other ideas. He pushed me on the bed and pushed his dick inside me before I could say no. He fucked me for several minutes and then we were done. Sam, I was ashamed but at the same time so excited and it felt so good. That was the only time. I avoided Peter and it seemed he moved his attentions on to other conquests in the neighborhood."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife and the Tutor Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds