• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Long Goodbye

The Long Goodbye

12

The following story contains scenes of graphic and violent rape. The author would like to remind the reader that rape fantasies are exactly that -- fantasies -- and in no way advocates or encourages the degradation or exploitation of women (or men, for that matter). All living creatures deserve our respect. That said -- please enjoy this tale of degradation and non-consensual sex!

* * * * * * * * *

Keisha was a thick black woman with wide hips and a modest D-cup bust. At thirty-six, her body wasn't quite what it used to be -- her breasts were beginning to sag, and her ass wasn't quite as firm -- but if you didn't mind the wear and tear and the love handles, she was a damn good-looking bitch. Since her husband died (and left her halfway to broke -- the son-of-a-bitch), she'd lived alone with her son in this small two-story townhouse at the edge of the ghetto. She worked nights at the grocery store on the corner; and sure, she fucked for money now and then. Not easy to do with her lazy son in and out of the house -- never keeping a regular schedule (and probably selling drugs, not that she'd seen one dime of his income, if he was selling).

Keisha was drying a plate at the kitchen sink when her good-for-nothing son stepped into the room behind her. In the two years since Aaron had finished high school, he'd been in and out of trouble with the law, and -- despite an obnoxiously high IQ -- her grown son Aaron hadn't made more than two or three half-hearted attempts to find employment. She'd told him at the start of the week to pack his things -- come Friday, he'd be out on his ass; the lazy prick.

And here it was; Friday morning. Aaron had been angry when the bitch had put her foot down. It had taken a considerable amount of self-control to restrain his temper. But he'd been planning to leave soon even before his mother had "laid down the law". The boys he was running with these days were hard motherfuckers -- and smart. He was making money hand-over-fist on the streets, and he had about all he needed to establish some nice digs -- maybe a long-term room over at the Marriott -- and make some more sales. After that: California. So he would leave, sure. But before he did, he had something to give this nagging black bitch. Something he'd wanted to give her ever since he began to notice girls as a young teenager...

Aaron gave his mother a long looking-over as he strolled into the kitchen. From the look of it, she'd just finished breakfast -- no breakfast set out for him, he noticed -- and was drying her dishes in the sink. A looker for her age, Keisha's skin was dark and lustrous, her just-over-shoulder-length hair straight and black. Her spandex bottoms flattered her thick ass agreeably, and her tight white tank top -- one of the straps had slipped from her shoulder -- left no doubt that Keisha was braless this morning.

She heard Aaron step into the kitchen and glanced over her shoulder, preparing to tell the prick to make sure all his shit was out of here by evening... when she realized that Aaron was nude; stepping out of a pair of silk boxers (how the fuck can he afford silk boxers, she had time to wonder). His huge cock was erect, and he was moving toward her, quickly. Keisha turned on her heels.

"What the fu-"; was all she could manage before Aaron struck her across the mouth with the back of his hand, drawing blood from her full lower lip. Momentarily stunned, Keisha felt Aaron's left hand bunch the waistband of her spandex bottoms and boy-cut panties together just above her ass. Quickly, Aaron gripped her hair by the roots with his other hand and yanked her backwards, toward the open kitchen door. The plate she was drying dropped to the floor, where it shattered.

"Get the fuck off me you motherfucker! I'm calling the motherfucking poli-" Aaron tugged her head to the left sharply, smacking the side of her head into the wall. The impact wasn't a powerful one, but Keisha was shocked into a brief silence by the blow. She was being dragged backwards by Aaron's strong hands -- he was leading her to the staircase. Seeing stars and tasting the blood on her split lip for the first time, Keisha truly began to panic. As much she kicked her legs or pressed the heels of her bare feet into the tile, Aaron's progress toward the stairs was inexorable -- he was a strong boy.

"I'm not a motherfucker yet, bitch -- you just give me a minute and shut your fat mouth, a'ight?" Aaron's voice at her ear. Was he going to fuck her? Oh god, he was. Of course he was. Incest... Jesus. She began to kick again, harder than before. Violently shaking her head from side to side, she managed somehow to pull her head free of Aaron's grasp! She was at the base of the stairs now -- nowhere to go but up. Aaron was strong, but as a thick woman -- Keisha was too. The sudden strength of her struggle caught Aaron off-guard. Putting all her might into a lunge, she pulled forward, tearing the waistband of her pants and panties free from Aaron's grasp. The fabric of her panties wedged itself painfully into the crack of her ass and between her thick pussy lips, though she barely noticed. Tripping over herself, Keisha scrambled up the staircase, hoping to make it to her room. If she got there before he did, she could lock the door and call the police! Aaron rubbed his thigh -- the bitch had kicked him when she struggled forward, and watched his mother's thick ass wobble as she staggered and crawled up the stairs. Her spandex bottoms had come a quarter of the way down her round ass when she pulled free, and he could see her purple boy-cut panties wedged into the crack of her thick, middle-aged ass. His erection, which had begun to soften, was stiffened anew, and he loped up the stairs after her with a grim smile on his broad face. He had planned to drag her to one of the bedrooms straight away, but if this is how she wanted it -- fine.

Keisha made it to the last stair before Aaron's weight was upon her. She screamed and swore at her son, desperately trying to pull forward. His strong thighs flanked hers, his cock -- which must have been at least nine inches long, was pressing into her backside. She could feel its bare heat against the crack of her ass, where her bottoms had pulled down a few inches. Aaron pushed her upper body down against the upstairs floor with one hand. Bent over the top stair, her hips dug into the corner of the step, Keisha began to cry. Angry tears streaming down her cheeks, Keisha yelled, pleaded, and swore as she felt Aaron's free hand pull her pants and panties down her plump ass.

"Mm... damn", she heard Aaron say, as her bare ass was exposed to her no-good, mother-raping nigger of a son. Goddamn him. Her fat pussy lips peeking out from between the very tops of her chubby legs, Aaron left the waistband of her spandex pants just barely halfway down her thighs and took in the view. Cellulite and stretch marks marred her fat behind, but her skin was otherwise clear and smooth, her huge ass was almost perfectly round, her thighs had just the right jiggle, and her fat outer lips looked puffy and soft. From what he could tell, her pussy was closely trimmed, but not entirely shaved. Aaron licked his fingertips, wetting the end of his cock with his hand as he took in the sights. Keisha wailed underneath him, her struggles causing her round ass and fat thighs to wobble appealingly. After just a few moments of gawking, Aaron was ready. He spread Keisha's chubby ass cheeks apart, and shoved his spit-lubed cock unceremoniously into his mother's asshole. The friction made him wince as it stung against his cock, but Aaron pushed forward determinedly, and within a second or three, the length of Aaron's cock was buried balls-deep in his mother's tight ass. God damn this felt good.

"IIIiiiieeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhHHH!" Keisha shrieked. The pain was unbelievable. Her eyes shot wide open as Aaron's huge cock penetrated her ass -- her ass! -- then shut tight as the pain somehow intensified when her son pushed the entire length of his nine-inch dick into her butthole. Her hips dug into the corner of the top stair painfully as Aaron's efforts pushed her entire body forward. Her legs kicked out involuntarily as her asshole was violated, her bare feet kicking and spasming beneath her... her entire body clenching and rebelling against the huge prick that her son was shoving into it. She thought she would lose consciousness, but cruelly -- she never did. As her anal cavity was distended, she was sure that she could feel the inner walls of her previously-unused asshole tearing.

Some of the men that had rented her throat and pussy in the years since her husband's death (and two years before that, if we were being honest) had tried to buy her asshole for a night -- some even offering fairly large sums for the chance -- but she never even considered it. The thought of anal sex didn't appeal to her in the least. She had read about the pleasure that some women took from anal penetration and had experimented once with her finger, though she didn't find the experience to be pleasurable at all. Now, here she was with a nine-inch dick -- her son's dick -- buried to the hilt inside her thirty-six-year-old ass, her body bucking and twitching violently underneath her attacker. Keisha wailed through clenched teeth as her son violated her gorgeous, round ass. Aaron gave her convulsions a woefully brief moment to subside before beginning to saw in and out of her ass, humping her plump buttocks eagerly, both of his hands now pinning her upper body to the upstairs floor by her shoulders.

Aaron was in heaven -- his mother's asshole might've been the tightest he'd ever experienced. The bitch must've been an anal virgin, or close enough. Each time that her legs kicked out, or her body twisted and shuddered underneath him, his cock seemed to swell. His mother's asshole warm and tight around his cock, Aaron pummeled his mother's asshole with lusty enthusiasm.

"I'll kill you, you bastard" Keisha hissed through clenched teeth.

Aaron laughed dismissively. "Bitch, I'll be gone after tonight. You wanted me out, this here is just the... price... you... pay... for... it." Aaron punctuated the last five words with particularly sharp, rhythmic thrusts, each drawing a sobbing wail from his mother as hot tears streamed down her face, anew. Her asshole felt like it was on fire, and yes -- she could definitely feel blood lubricating her anal cavity now. While Aaron humped away at her chubby ass, Keisha made another effort to break free; struggling up against her son's weight. The effort only caused her ass to swallow one of Aaron's eager thrusts too sharply, sending a spasm of intense pain through her lower body. Aaron chuckled again, and choked sob escaped Keisha's lovely lips. She let her head rest on the cold floor at the top of the steps, and closed her eyes tight.

Realizing that she had no choice but to endure until Aaron's orgasm, Keisha tried to coax her anus into relaxing, hoping to ease the pain of Aaron's assault. It wasn't easy -- Aaron's violent pace was irregular; every third or fourth thrust was brutally sharp, but after six or seven minutes of pounding, Keisha had become largely silent -- merely sobbing under the weight of her son's body. The stairwell resonated with the sounds of Keisha's rape: her own throaty weeping, her son's growling and contented sighs, the creaking of the step beneath her, the sound of Aaron's hips slapping erratically against her ass, his balls slapping against her pussy lips...

Aaron enjoyed the music of their sex for a few minutes, but Keisha's prolonged silence didn't sit well with him. Smirking, Aaron withdrew the length of his manhood from Keisha's sore ass. The air on her stretched and bloodied anus stung the cuts and tears that her son's intruding dick had opened, and Keisha winced at this new pain. Before much relief could set in for the battered mother ("Had he come?" she thought. "Is it over?"), Aaron clamped a large hand over Keisha's mouth, and rammed his dick into her stretched anus again. Keisha screeched into Aaron's hand with such exertion that she thought her voice would give out. The pain was almost every bit as powerful as it was the first time. Aaron laughed heartily at his mother's obvious pain, and then sighed with contentment as the heat of his mother's contracting anal cavity involuntarily embraced his prick again.

Hot tears rained down Keisha's cheeks again as her screams turned to body-wracking sobs once more. It was clear that Aaron was delighting in her suffering, and she tried her hardest to hold on to what composure she could. She knew she hadn't been the best mother in the world (okay, she'd been a terrible mother), but she couldn't possibly deserve this! As her son pounded away at her abused asshole, she tried for the hundredth time to escape -- but it was no use. Suddenly, Aaron released his hand from her mouth, and took a fistful of her hair by the roots, lifting her head from the floor and snapping it back. She yelped as Aaron's thighs hugged her plump ass, his prick beginning to piston into her with rhythm. Keisha could feel Aaron's prick throbbing inside her -- he was about to come. She tried to be thankful that her ordeal was almost over, and that Aaron wouldn't be depositing his seed in her unprotected cunt, but the intensified pain of his enthusiastic final assault made the task difficult.

As his orgasm approached, Aaron began to yank his mother's hair by the roots with each violent thrust. He was enraptured; this bitch's fat ass was so goddamn tight. The knowledge that his wide cock must surely be stretching it beyond belief made his blood race. With Aaron yanking her hair with each brutal fuck, Keisha began bobbing her head in time with her son's forceful tugs, to reduce the pain. The imagined gesture of cooperation drove Aaron over the edge. His fingertips dug into Keisha's cellulite-scarred ass as his prick finally erupted, shooting burning hot semen into Keisha's sore, used butthole. Aaron brought his full weight down on his mother as he came, his body collapsing onto hers as his hips ground against her ass, his enormous prick spewing thick ropes of come into her bowels for what seemed like the better part of a minute.

"Woooo...!" Aaron exhaled. "Damn, momma." His prick still twitching in her ass, Keisha wiped the tears from her cheeks with the back of her hand. A bizarre and repulsive feeling of satisfaction rose to the surface of her mind -- but she pushed it away.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, you shit. You bastard." Keisha spat. "You're going to prison. Fucking pris-!" Aaron, rolling his eyes, cut his mother's furious tirade short by sharply slapping her head into the floor at the top of the stairs. Keisha's split lip re-opened, and stars danced before her eyes. With that, Aaron brought himself to his feet, finally pulling his softening prick out of his mother's asshole. He stood over his mother -- his conquest -- with his hands on his knees, bent forward like a marathon runner catching his breath after a race. After a moment, Aaron reached down between Keisha's thighs, gripped the seat of her panties -- still bunched around the tops of her thighs -- and tore them from her body with a yank. Keisha winced as the material dug into her thighs before breaking, and looked back over her shoulder to see Aaron using her panties to wipe the blood and come from his prick.

With that done, Aaron discarded the panties and climbed the last few stairs. Without a word, he took his mother by the hair and half-dragged her to her feet. Keisha struggled to keep up, but with her pants bunched around her upper thighs, she fell back on her butt. Aaron led her like this, stumbling and half-crawling, into the hall bathroom. Closing the door behind them, Aaron dropped his mother on her bloodied ass, where she slumped against a cabinet. Horrifyingly, it began to dawn on Keisha that Aaron wasn't finished. Sure enough, Aaron brought his spent half-flaccid prick to her lips.

"Bite it and I put it back in your ass," he said.

Keisha clenched her jaw and turned her head to the side, but Aaron patiently took her head in his hands, and waited for her to begin. "Come on," he said. Keisha tried not to think of where the cock pressing against her bloodied lips had just been, and tried her hardest to turn her head to either side. Aaron jerked her head back into place and slapped her cheek with his long prick, but Keisha refused to open her mouth.

"I said come... on!" Aaron yelled, pulling her head forward, and then slamming it back against the cabinet behind her as if to punctuate his command. Keisha yelped in pain, and Aaron pushed his dirty cock into her mouth at the opportunity. Her mind and body exhausted, the defeated mother began to sob, her anguish choked and muffled against her son's hardening prick.

"Good girl," he said, pulling Keisha's head to his crotch gradually. Keisha instinctively relaxed her throat -- deep-throating had been Aaron's father's fetish -- and took her son's cock into her throat just as quickly as he could feed it to her. Revolted by the knowledge that the prick in her throat had been inside her asshole less than a minute ago, Keisha emptied her mind as best she could throat-fucked her son's prick with all the expertise that she could muster. Daring not to bite down, Keisha took Aaron's guidance obediently and skillfully as he began to fuck her skull -- his hands on either side of her head. It wasn't likely that he could come three times in the span of minutes, and she hoped to get him off before he decided to have another go at her tortured asshole. Aaron became more forceful with every few strokes, and soon Keisha was struggling not to choke on each lightning-quick pump.

"Good girl; you keep that up, momma" Aaron purred. And she did -- constricting her throat around Aaron's foul prick with each forward thrust, bobbing her head along his length obediently. The sounds of her submissive struggles were music to Aaron's ears -- "glugh, gluck, gluck, glugh" was all that she could say. Without a chance to swallow or catch her breath, ropes of drool began to sputter from the corner of Keisha's mouth and dribble down her chin. Her busted lip trailed blood over Aaron's cock and mingled with the drool on her chin. New tears welled up in her eyes as she struggled to breathe around the thick member. The incestuous son was content with her cooperation for what seemed like ten minutes of sucking and gagging; but as she began to sense Aaron's impending orgasm, her son pulled free from her mouth and throat. While Keisha gasped for air, Aaron pulled her away from the cabinets and dumped her ass-up over the toilet bowl.

"No... Aaron, please, no," she pleased, but Aaron ignored her, slapping his rigid cock against her plump black ass.

"Oh, you bastard. You motherfucker," she sobbed.

"Thas' right," replied Aaron, peeling her spandex pants down her chubby legs, and leaving them to hang from her thick ankles. "Hush up, like you been doin', and I'll be gone right after I come up in ya, a'ight?" Bile rose to Keisha's throat -- her period would be starting next week; her womb would be fertile at this time of month. If he meant to come inside her pussy...

"Please don-" she began. Aaron gripped the hair at the back of her skull, and hissed into her ear.

"I said hush up," he growled. With that, Aaron squatted down behind her, and spread her labia apart with his thumbs. As soon as he had done so -- his mouth enclosed her labia. Startled and surprised, Keisha's hands shot out to brace against the wall adjacent to the toilet. Aaron pressed his tongue to his mother's cunt, and began to lap at her slit. Keisha -- more humiliated than aroused by her son's clumsy attempts at cunnilingus -- cried quietly to herself, facedown over her own toilet as her son suckled from the cunt that bore him. Aaron fumbled awkwardly at her clit and tugged at her labia with his teeth. Then -- just as suddenly as it had started -- Keisha's humiliating oral reprieve was over and Aaron was again straddling her bruised ass. Before she could muster the strength to launch another meager struggle, Aaron had shoved his dick into her barely-lubricated cunt all at once.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Long Goodbye

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds