• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Voyeur's Fantasy Ch. 03

Voyeur's Fantasy Ch. 03

The school bus stop, down the street from our home, has more parents than pupils waiting for the bus. I'm amazed--they're mostly men, too. Every school day, one particular mom parks her car in front of our house. We sit on the high-side of the street, and I have a great bird's-eye view into her car. This M.I.L.F. is an eye-catcher--petite with perky breasts, dark wavy hair, fair skin--and best of all, she wears braless tube-tops and short-shorts (which causes a hard-on alert for me). No ring is on her left hand; I'm guessing she is a single mom. Five minutes, or so, before the bus arrives, she gets out of the car and walks to the stop. I watch her flirting with the men, and I'll have fantasies of them fucking the shit out of her, after the bus leaves for school. (Of course, they're secondary to those perverted daydreams of me doing my things to her.)

She was parked at my curb again this morning. With a perfect view into her car, I gazed upon her beautiful cleavage, while she sat facing toward the bus stop. The usual guys, predominately black, were standing there gabbing. I wondered if she was watching them and having the same fuck-fantasy; I had been cooking-up in my head for her.

"E.S.P. does work," I whispered, as her hand went to her breast and massaged it. I could see an erect nipple protruding between her slender fingers. Her other hand was on her thigh and sliding closer to her pussy. Now the palm covered the crotch of her short cut-offs, and she started giving herself a sensuous kneading. This hot little mom was discreetly masturbating, but unbeknownst to her, before the eyes of an excited voyeur--me. I did the same, hidden by the drapes, with my cock out and hard as a rock, stroking in unison with her pleasuring hands.

It came time for the bus's arrival. She had to stop teasing herself (much to my chagrin) and exit the car. Two of the fathers were converging on this little honey, rapping away, and hugging her by the shoulders with playful gestures. I could see these black men had big cocks showing in their sweat pants, all the way from my house. She looked (and repeated her glance) to those impressive bulges that seemed to be getting larger.

The bus came and went, but the three of them were still chatting, after all the other parents had gone. The two men looked to be trying to coax her into something; she kept smiling, but shaking her head no. I saw, though, she was still preoccupied with those bulging cocks within her reach. The three of them walked from the bus stop together, with the guys at her sides; then, as they approached her vehicle, one of them grabbed her hand and held it to his cock. They closed in on her at the car door. She was feeling both of their cocks now, but again shaking her head to their disappointment. The defenseless mom had to push them back to get into her car. They were still talking; she didn't try to leave. One of the guys then hustled around the front-end and got into the passenger side, while the other black man hovered at her window. They were wearing her down, all right--but, from watching her play with herself prior--I knew she wanted their presumed seedy proposition.

The man in the car had his hand on her bare thigh, and it moved unabated toward her hot pussy. His persistence had paid off; she didn't stop him; instead, her hand reached to his hard cock sticking up in his pants. The guy, outside, stood close to her car. He checked, first, to see if anyone was around, then, pulled down the front of his pants and dangled his big, black cock in the window by her face. She slipped down in her seat and kissed it. His cock got long and hard with her licks. I watched her take it into her mouth and blow him, as I stroked my cock at the spectacle below.

The bigger of the two men, sitting beside her, had pulled her shorts to around her ankles, and he was rubbing her pussy. He started to take off his sweat pants, but before doing so, checked toward our house to see if anyone was looking out. At first, I thought he could see me peeking thru the closed curtain--he did a double-take with a surprised expression on his face. Then, and totally unexpected, I heard my wife, Patty, from the second floor say, "Good morning, Studly." She is watching from the bedroom window; and, he obviously can see her. This didn't deter his decision--he pulled down his pants revealing his purple-head monster to everyone. It was large, as in size Gila-large.

I turned on my laptop--then utilizing the hidden camera in the bedroom--I could see Patty standing in front of the window with the curtains open. Her nightgown pulled down from the shoulders and bunched up at the waist. She was pinching the nipples on her exposed breasts and playing with her pussy.

The little nymphet, below in her car, was jerking-off one big cock and blowing another. Her pussy got finger-fucked, as she humped in her seat. This was all happening for my viewing pleasure--I was stroking my dick to a good come. Patty, now completely naked, had her new, foot-long, black dildo between her breasts, while she licked the head of it. Her other hand was in her pussy, as she four-fingered herself. I'm astonished at her display of sheer nymphomania, and, at her participation on this morning--for she will have a festively fucking day ahead, with the three musketeers coming later. (A gang-bang with her secret lover and his friends is planned.)

"Eat their cum, or I'll come down there and do it for you," Patty demanded from her perch. She put the big dildo inside her pussy and openly fucked herself at the bedroom window. My wife is one horny slut, for sure; thanks to our neighbor, Michael.

The widow dick, below us, started shooting cum all over the young mother's face. She had an orgasm along with him, as his accomplice's fingers pumped fast in her pussy. I then watched, as she bent down to the seated man's lap and licked the swollen head of his big cock. She sucked on his slick cord of cock muscle, while he looked up to Patty in her window. He pumped the girl's head on his cock, until he came in her mouth. She sat up with cum dripping from her chin. I saw Patty fucking her pussy with almost the whole length of that long, ebony dildo plunging inside her. I didn't know what to watch--my wife masturbating, or, the wild rendezvous below. I popped my load onto the curtain--no decision needed.

"I'm coming!" Patty yelled out. I watched her fuck, balls-deep on the dildo's long shaft, until she came with her juices dripping onto our hardwood floor. The black stud smiled as he pulled up his pants. He gave my wife the "you're naughty" sign as he got out of the car. I suspect he'll be back, and next time, it'll be for her. He does have a monster size cock. The young, hot, M.I.L.F. started her car and drove away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Voyeur's Fantasy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds