• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding Planner Ch. 11

The Wedding Planner Ch. 11

She was having lunch with Marci on Monday and they were talking shop when Marci asked:

"Isn't your boy supposed to be here today?"

"My boy?"

"You know what I mean. Isn't Harvey supposed to be here?"

"Some time this afternoon is what I was told."

"So it is doubtful that we will be able to have a girl's night out?"

"I don't know. I don't have any idea what his schedule is until he gets here and we have a chance to talk. But you will get to play. Dan doesn't like to send used goods to one of his friends so that means you get to take care of him as long as Harvey is here."

"But doing Dan doesn't get me any check marks in my book. That's how you do it right? He only gets a mark in the book the first time?"

"It is your book so you get to do it anyway that you want. I do it the way I do it because when I finally show it to Jake I want him to see how many it was and not how many times they did it."

"I guess that makes sense. I guess if I marked down each time I'd go through the book in a hurry."

She was about to tell Marci to buy more books when her cell phone went off and she got it out of her purse. It was Dan telling her that Harvey was out front waiting for her in his limo. She put her phone away.

"That was Dan. Harvey is here. I've got to go. Talk with you later."

The limo was parked at the curb and when Tony saw her coming he got out and opened the door for her. She kissed him on the cheek, said "Thank you" and then slid onto the back seat next to Harvey.

"Miss me?" she asked as the door closed behind her.

"My driver gets a kiss and I get conversation?"

She reached over and put a hand on his leg. "And just where would you like your kiss?"

"Why don't you start at the top and work your way down?" he said as he leaned over and put his mouth to hers. He broke the kiss and asked:

"The condo or your house?"

"My place. I want you on my husband's bed."

Her head was bobbing up and down on Harvey's cock when Tony pulled up in front of her house.

"You want to finish here sweetie or go into the house?"

She took her mouth off his cock long enough to say, "The windows are tinted and the neighbors can't see" and she went back to sucking his cock. She had him close to cumming before they turned into the drive so it only took her another minute or so to get him to cum. She swallowed all he put out and then licked his cock clean before saying:

"Better tuck it away. I'm not sure that the neighbors would understand my taking a man into my house who had his cock hanging out for all to see."

"Will we be needing Tony?"

"You know the answer to that lover. I'm on your time so we do whatever you want to do."

"How about it Tony? You want to stay?"

"If it is all right with you Mr. McMartin."

"That's settled then. Let's get into the house."

They went straight to the bedroom and as she took off her clothes she watched the two men strip as they watched her. She could see the anticipation in their eyes and she wondered what they saw in hers. She moved to Harvey and took his hard cock in her hand. She bent down and kissed the head of his cock and then she ran her tongue along the top and then down the underside. Her mouth went over the head and as she closed her lips around him she heard him moan.

Meanwhile, Tony was turning her body and maneuvering her into a kneeling position with her knees wide apart and the he slid a finger into her pussy. She started to move her hips as his fingers worked into her as she continued to suck on Harvey. She gasped as Tony slid his cock up into her and then she just gave herself over to the two men to do with whatever they pleased.

Hours later she was lying on the bed between the two men when Harvey asked her if she had thought of any other place that needed to be "christened." She thought on it and then said:

"No, not here, but I have been thinking that there is one other place I'd like to do it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An hour later they were crossing the lobby and the security guard said, "Good evening Mr. McMartin."

"Good evening Ralph. How's Mary doing?"

"She's fine sir."

"Tell her I said hi."

They got in the elevator and Harvey pushed the button for the fifth floor. When the elevator stopped Harvey led her and Tony to a small office on the west side of the building and opened the door. She stepped inside the office and looked around. A desk, two chairs and two file cabinets. She turned to Harvey and Tony and said:

"No way are we going to be able to do it on top of the file cabinets so here is what we will do."

She wished someone could be filming it as a naked Harvey and a naked Tony sat on top of the file cabinets and as she (also naked) moved back and forth between them and sucked their cocks. Tony came first and she swallowed his juices and then told him to stay where he was while she concentrated on getting Harvey off. It took another three minutes before Harvey gave her her reward and then she went back and forth again until both men were erect.

She had them get down from the file cabinets and sit down on the two chairs and then she played her version of musical chairs moving back and forth between the laps of the two men until she got both of them off. She sucked them hard again and moved to the desk. She laid down on her back and then both men took turns fucking her. Harvey pounded into her as she sucked Tony's cock and then the two men switched places again and again and again. She lost track of how many orgasms they gave her before they were both spent.

As a final act she used her panties to wipe her pussy going so far as to work them up inside her to get them good and soaked with her lover's juices and then she tossed them into Jake's center desk drawer. They were generic cotton and with nothing on them to identify them as hers. Jake would find them and then go crazy wondering whose they were and how they came to be in his desk.

As they left the building Harvey asked, "Now what?"

"Want to wake up with me in the morning on Jake's bed?"

When Harvey dropped her off at work the next morning he said, "How about a somewhat more traditional evening tonight? Dinner, dancing and then some serious necking that might lead to...who knows?"

"Deal - as long as we wake up on Jake's bed in the morning."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Her day was an active one as she stayed busy stomping out little fires that kept cropping up. A union problem in the setting up of Ballroom B for a jewelry show; the wrong flowers delivered for the motivational seminar in the Aspen Room and a call from the wife of the minister who was supposed to officiate at the French wedding on Saturday saying that he was in the hospital because of a stroke and wouldn't be able to attend. It took almost an hour to find a replacement for him. And there were a good half dozen other smaller, but still important things to take care of. She was glad when the day was finally over and was looking forward to the drinks she would have with dinner.

Dinner was over and she and Harvey were sipping Baileys Irish Cream when Harvey asked:

"Do you have a plan for what you are going to do with your husband?"

"A plan? No, not really. Just get as many check marks in the book as I can before letting him know."

"But when are you going to let him know? What is going to be the trigger?"

"I don't know. I've never really given it much thought. It has always been one of those "I'll know it when I see it" kind of things. Why?"

"I just wondered how far you have looked ahead."

"At what?"

"At the outcomes. There are only two outcomes that I can see. The first is that you say "You did this and I did that and now we are even. Do you want to try and save the marriage now and make it work?" The second of course is divorce."

"No way will I be going with the first. It has always been going to be a divorce."

"Then why drag it on? You already have enough to rub his face in. End it and get on with your life."

"I told you my plan Harv. It is to let him support me in the style to which I have become accustomed while I stick it to him. If I end it I end up a single woman in an apartment somewhere. I do not want to give up what I have and that means Jake's paycheck has to keep coming in."

"It doesn't need to be that way."

"It does unless I hit the lottery."

"Well then, here I am."

"Here you are?"

"The lottery sweetie. I want you to come to work for me as my personal assistant. The pay is probably ten percent higher than what you and Jake combined are taking home now and one of the fringe benefits is a two bedroom condo. And, you get to furnish the place to your liking and send the bill to me."

"Have you talked with Dan about this?"

"No. Why?"

"Just the other day he asked me how much longer I was going to work for him and when I asked him why he asked that he told me that he thought that you would be making me an offer."

"I haven't mentioned it to him, but he does know how highly I think of you. So what do you think?"

"I'm flattered Harvey; I really am, but I have to say no."

"Can you tell me why?"

"Because you would not be getting what you would be paying for."

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean Harv is that you want a slut; a slut with - how did you put it? - a slut with a deliciously slutty mind? That isn't what you would get Harv. I only became the slut that I am to get back at Jake. Everything I've done has been with one goal in mind and that was to be as bad as I could be and then throw every last little bit of it in Jake's face. Once Jake and I are through the slut goes away. I'll probably try and find a nice guy and give marriage another try. That's the real me Harvey; a loving wife and homemaker. It is what I was before I found out about Jake and it is what I want to go back to being."

"Sweetie, believe me when I say that you are enjoying being a slut and you won't be able to go back to the loving wife and homemaker mode."

"I hope that you are wrong."

"Either way you need to start looking ahead and making plans. We will be offering your husband the promotion he has been looking for, but the job is in Atlanta so if he takes it you will be moving."

"How did we get on this depressing subject? I thought we were going to have a nice dinner and then go to my place and play."

"We did have a nice dinner and I'm certainly up for the play part if you are."

"Then let's go do it."

As Tony drove them to her house she rolled over in her mind what Harvey had just told her. It looked as if her confrontation with Jake was fast approaching. She was not going to move to Atlanta. That information changed things in a big way. She had expected to have several years before she ended things with Jake. Harvey was right; she did need to start looking ahead. Harvey interrupted her thoughts.

"I think I would like to have you to myself tonight. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course it is lover."

When they got to her place Harvey told Tony to pick them up at seven in the morning and she and Harvey went into the house. Harvey made slow leisurely love to her and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

On the ride into to work the next morning she asked Harvey for a favor.

"What would you like sweetie?

"Let me know a day ahead of time when you get ready to offer Jake his promotion."

"Why?"

"I'll hit him with the divorce papers when he comes home all smiles and bubbling over. It will be my answer to him when he asks me how I feel about moving to Atlanta."

"I take it that you have made up your mind."

"I'm not moving to Atlanta so it is time to end it with Jake. It would be nice if you gave him a big raise with the promotion. It would help me in how much alimony I can get out of him."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Positive."

"I'll give you a call later today with the number of the attorney you should use. Marty is an absolute shark. Your husband will be lucky to get out of the marriage with the clothes on his back."

"Good! That's just what I'm after."

"Then what will you do?"

"I don't know yet."

"Keep my offer in mind. What time do you want me to pick you up tonight?"

"I'm usually done by five on Wednesday."

"I'll be here at five then."

She got out of the limo and when she reached the door of the building she turned and watched it drive away. She thought about how fast things could change and then she went inside.

At ten Marci called her. "You know what your schedule is yet?"

"He flies back to San Francisco tomorrow at two."

"You have any plans for tomorrow night?"

"No."

"Want to go out and play?"

"Well I did promise myself that I would get laid every night that Jake is away so I guess we could go out looking together."

"Good. I hate going out there by myself. I tried it alone Monday and I spent the whole night sitting there and being nervous."

"Didn't hook up?"

"Oh yeah, I found a guy, but while I enjoyed the hell out of what we did the night leading up to it wasn't all that good. I hated sitting there alone with no one to talk to while waiting for some one to ask me to dance and work up the nerve to make a pass."

"You didn't need to wait. As I recall you do rather well in going after it."

"Yeah, but I had you there for moral support. Dan's ringing, got to go. I'll talk with you later."

It was an easy day and she pretty much just shuffled papers. Harvey called her at two and gave her the name of the attorney he was suggesting she used and when he hung up she called the attorney and made an appointment to see him.

At five she was waiting in the lobby when the limo pulled up out in front. It was a dinner, drinks and dancing night and when it was time to go Harvey handed her an envelope.

"I've got a late meeting to go to. Tony will take you home. I'll call you early next week and let you know the timing on your husband. It will be two weeks before I can get back here and I want you to use those two weeks thinking about my offer."

When Tony pulled into her drive and got out to open the door for her he said, "Good night Mrs. Baxter" and she only hesitated a fraction before saying, "Aren't you coming in with me?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Her head was on the pillow which raised her ass to just the right height for Tony to slide his cock in it. He was slowly easing into her when she had the thought.

"Stop lover; there is something that I want to do."

She pulled away from him and got the bedside phone and called the hotel where Jake was staying. When Jake answered she moved back and nodded to Tony to go back to ass fucking her. As Jake asked, "What's up babe? You don't usually call me" Tony was pushing his cock deep in her ass.

"I'm sorry to bother you honey, but for some reason tonight I'm feeling super lonesome."

She suppressed a moan as Tony slowly fucked her ass and then said, "I really am sorry to bother you honey, but I just had to hear your voice."

"I'm lonely too baby and believe me, I can't wait to get home."

Lonely my ass she thought. She knew he had some slut in his bed and it was only fitting that she have some one in hers. It felt good to know that she was putting one over on him while he was lying there rubbing his whore's tits and thinking how clever he was to be doing it while talking to his wife on the phone. Tony picked up the pace and she moaned.

"What was that" Jake asked.

"I'm masturbating while talking to you honey; that's how bad it is" and she moaned again.

"You are masturbating?"

"Here baby, listen to my fingers slap my clit" and she held the phone down close to her pussy so Jake could her the "slap, slap, slap" of Tony's balls hitting her ass on his in stroke. She brought the phone back up to her ear and said:

"I wish it was you instead of my fingers baby."

"I wish it were me there to babe. Don't wear it out. I'll be home Friday and take my turn."

"Oh shit! I've got to go honey. I'm almost there and I'm going to need both hands. Hurry home lover, hurry home."

She stuffed the phone under the pillow so Jake wouldn't hear her scream as Tony pushed her over the top.

When Tony dropped her off at work in the morning and she watched him drive away she wondered if Harvey was right. Did she enjoy being a slut? She had certainly been one last night. Then again, was she being a slut or just keeping her promise to herself to get laid every night that Jake was gone? She turned and entered the building and headed for her office.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding Planner Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds