• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Latina Mom Shakes The Neighborhood

Latina Mom Shakes The Neighborhood

My neighbor Gena had her first baby two months ago. But as I watched her bent over the rose garden next door Friday morning, I couldn't help admire the shape she gotten back into. Her hips were a little bit wider, clothed in a ruffled blue skirt that danced above 5 inches above her knee. A simple, white button-down was tied above her midriff.

I sometimes joined her and her husband for jogs every other day, which quickly trimmed her muscular, tan legs. I loved the way her sports bra bounced with each step, and envied the babe that was still feeding from her pert, C-cup Peruvian breasts. I got hard running behind her and watching the sheen of sweat form on her calves as her husband, Sergio, tried to talk with me about his bustling restaurant downtown.

Since my wife left me four months ago for another woman who she met on Facebook, I've had little to satisfy my sexual energy. The secretary at work who I had been screwing no longer was interested in 40ish something man who refused to buy her a new diamond every month. Tanya was a sexy redhead who could've been a model for Victoria's Secret, so she tried to hook up with my boss to try and get more perks. In actuality, she gave good blow jobs but otherwise needed to work on her technique.

Sergio and Gena were just in their twenties, having moved here from Peru after he got a work visa after high school. Sergio was highly Catholic, but Gena told me a secret about how they worked out things with immigration to stay longer. She confided in me for some reason, saying that she trusted me more than any other man, having been treated poorly in her own country. Sergio was the only other man she respected, but she has to leverage her beautiful Latina face and sultry body to get things done.

During one our recent Saturday afternoon visits, Gena told me about having to secure a green card by repeatedly being dominated, molested, and screwed by an INS agent. This went on for three years as Sergio worked his way up in the food business. One look at her luscious, shoulder-length brown hair, oval face, and dark eyes, I understood how she could seduce anyone. She told me that the INS agent may be the father of her baby, having stopped their affair after learning of Gena's pregnancy.

Hearing about this side of Gena, whereby she could use and be used because of her beauty, I tried to be supportive and sensitive, but I still felt an erotic stirring in my loins. I told her that her beauty deserves respect rather than be treated like a tool to get what she wants and needs. She fluttered her brown eyes as I tried to keep my face off of her soft bosom framed by the vee shape of her black button-down shirt. I told her about my frustration with my ex-wife as we moved into the kitchen, her shapely legs extending from her short jean cut-offs. Her luscious, wavy hair was pulled up in a business clip as she nodded her head empathetically.

"Well, my dear, a handsome man like you ought to find plenty of girls," Gena said with a dazzling smile framed by ruby lips. "I know your about 15 years my senior, but if I wouldn't mind to give you a try sometime." She gave me a flirty giggle and nodded her head in light-heartedly.

"You are a jewel, Gena," I replied with a smile. "I have no doubt that Sergio is the envy of the entire block. By the way, he should be back from work soon."

"I suppose you're right. Thanks for the talk; if you'd like to come over tomorrow morning I'd appreciate it. Sergio usually gets up early on Sundays to get the restaurant ready for evening diners. I like to have company when I pick up the house and look after junior."

I nodded before walking her to the door. I gave her a polite grin after she tucked a curl of her hair behind her ear. She stood on the toes of her 5-foot-4 frame and kissed me goodbye on the cheek.

.......................................

The next morning, I woke up around 6:30 to pick up some danishes and Turkish coffee at Florentine's Cafe down the street. The vendor was selling spring flowers outside, so I picked up some tulips for Gena.

The sun already beat down on the cobblestone walkway leading to her Eichler-style house; Sergio's car was not in the driveway as I rang the doorbell.

Gena came to the door in her terry cloth robe, her swollen breast nudging the fabric aside as her baby fed from a dark nipple. Her brown eyes smiled as she saw the coffee and danish. I pecked her on the cheek after she greedily took the tulips.

"These are lovely," she gasped. "Sergio hasn't gotten me flowers since our anniversary half a year ago."

After we put junior back in his crib, Gena walked her shapely behind and small feet in the kitchen, where she made us omelets to accompany the other goodies. We giggled like high school kids as we gossiped about our mutual annoying neighbor across the street and grew serious as Gena talked about going back to college. She was hoping to be a teacher back in Peru and had the intelligence of a college professor, talking of leftist movements and their conflicts with Western-dominated globalization.

I helped her wash the dishes, noticing the gracefulness of strands of hair coming off of the nape of her neck. She wore in up again in her business-style updo, laced with the scent of lavender.

"I think I better do some dusting and mopping around here," Gena said. "Will you look after Junior?"

How could I refuse?

Gena put on a baby blue lace camisole and soft white shorts that stopped above her chiseled thighs. I could hear Miles Davis beginning to rouse the house as she switched on the stereo and I picked up junior.

As I played blocks in the living room with Gena's precocious infant, I could see her graceful limbs reaching with the feather duster. The arc of her feet and her calves showed as she dusted above the mantel. Junior giggled as she made him a face, eyes crossed before heading to the kitchen.

I gently zoomed Junior in air as he danced some tune that he undoubtedly hear on the TV, as mommy scrubbed the kitchen floor on her hands and knees. Her lovely cleavage peeped out

"Do you want me to get some sushi?" I asked after she finished. Junior and her seemed tired out midday needed a good lunch. "My treat."

"I think I better let Junior take a nap anyhow," she said "How 'bout I feed him and get him to bed while you go to the place around the corner?"

..............................................

When I returned a half hour later with lunch, Gena was dozing on the couch still in her cleaning clothes. I gently shook her shoulder and watched her breasts move against the cloth of her cami. She stretched her legs gracefully down to her toes as she looked up at me almost lovingly.

"You are a good sight to wake up to," she whispered through her luscious lips.

Aware of the waking of my own member, I set the sushi on the coffee table as she sat up and tucked her legs under her butt. Gena picked up a hamachi and slowly wrapped her tongue around it before taking it between her lips and swallowing it down, eyes getting mischievous as I started to perspire.

She then picked a spicy sake and fed it to me. As I gazed down at her breasts straining against her camisole, the devilish look in her eyes, and the now very visible bulge in my pants, I realized that the last thing on our mind was the unagi. I quickly picked up the sushi and made my way to put it in the refrigerator in the newly cleaned kitchen. When I turned around to rejoin Gena on the couch, I saw her only with her cami. Her cleanly waxed vulva already looked moist and pink.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"I have six hours before my husband gets home," she said. "The baby's asleep."

With that, I shucked my shorts, picked up her petite frame, and carried her to the couch.

Gena immediately got down into a crouch, showing me the power of her thighs as her feet arched to the ground for support. Her hair still in that lavender-scented, businesswoman updo, she kissed the head of my now pulsating cock, licking off the precum as I gasped. I reached down and slipped the spaghetti straps of her cami off her shoulders so that I could get a better view of her cleavage. She looked up at me with those doe eyes almost with a neediness.

My penis throbbed and tingled as she slurped on its length and wrapped her tongue around the head. She reached down to play with her clitoris as she bumped up and down on her legs. As her breasts heaved and perspired, I began to feel the familiar sensation in my balls when I'm about to come. I let her know and she just nods her head as she cups my balls with her fingers.

Her lips began to tighten as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Gena started to hum her orgasm against my cock as the smell of her juices filled the room, and that's when I lost it. I tried to not scream so I would not wake the baby, but I gasped for air as I look into her beautiful brown eyes. Her soft breasts were covered with perspiration as I unload my balls into her mouth. I came for a full thirty seconds as I watched her swallow.

Gena and I both collapsed on the ground as we shed our tops and wrap our limbs together. She rested her flowery head on my shoulder as I tweaked her nipples and smoothed my hand past her slight belly and towards her moist, warm vulva. She wrapped a leg around mine, as I simultaneously flicked her clitoris and rubbed the part of her vagina meeting her g-spot.

I noticed Gena is lactating as she gasps out in pleasure, waving her brunette locks to and fro. Her teeth smiled as I gravitated toward her wet, red lips, gazing into her brown eyes as I touched those lips with my own. She whimpered a little as I parted her mouth with my tongue, while my hand sends little electric vibrations from her womb. Our tongues danced as her toes curled and I smell her musky scent. All the sudden, her legs stiffen and she screams out as a flood of juices flows from her cleft. I pulled my hand away as she sighed and locked lips with me once again.

"I need you," she whispered, causing my penis to rise on command.

I helped Gena get off the floor and we hold hands as we head to the bedroom.

"I don't have any condoms," I said with a little concern.

"I don't care," she replied. "I just had my period so we should be fine."

She tickled me in the stomach before bending over the side of the bed so that her breasts leak milk on the mattress. Her hairless vulva was so ripe as I look at it beneath her shapely butt. I had no self-control as I positioned myself behind her and entered her sheath with one quick thrust.

Gena moaned as I thrust in and out of her vagina, feeling warmth and tingling up my shaft as it slides into her tight hilt. She began to move her ample hips from side to side as she took a hand and rubbed her clitoris. We both moaned out as her thighs quivered and I came inside her. As I pulled out, I could see my seed dripping out and soaking her bed sheets.

After catching our breaths, she climbed under the sheets and beckoned me with her index finger. We fall into and instant sleep.

...........................................

When I awoke an hour later, Gena was in her robe, nursing Junior in the living room. I decided to help her clean up after us, putting my clothes with her sheets into the laundry machine and running a cycle. I helped her make dinner for Sergio, finished the sushi leftovers, played with junior and gave her a soft peck on the lips as I left at 5:30.

"I'll see you around, neighbor," she said with a husky voice.

"Next Sunday, I'll bring the condoms." I replied.

"Next Sunday, I'll bring Junior to your house."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Latina Mom Shakes The Neighborhood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 303 milliseconds