• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Heidi's Lake House

Heidi's Lake House

Heidi said she loved her lakeside house located in the lower Cascades. When she invited me to spend a weekend with her there I accepted but with some reservations. I am a city boy and to me even being here in Portland is what I'd always considered roughing it. I did relish the thought of spending some time with her and in the short while, we'd been together, I'd learned she didn't take refusals very lightly.

We left on a Friday night in her big four-wheel drive truck. It was so high off the ground you had to climb up to get in it and as we drove along the ever-darkening road, the truck bounced so much I thought my kidneys would burst. Heidi took no notice of this and she talked over the noise the big tires made on the highway,
"Wait till you see the view of Mount Hood from my porch, it's the back side and not many are privileged to see it."
The hell with Mount Hood all I wanted to see was the mounts she had under that hoodie she was wearing. Still not wanting to upset her, I said I couldn't wait.

We arrived as the sun was going down and yet in the twilight I saw her mountain. It was magnificent with pockets of snow still on her in the month of July. Her reflection on the lake managed to double her beauty. Heidi sat on her porch in a chair that faced the lake as I proceeded to unload the truck and then as instructed, I brought in some firewood for later that night. When finished I opened a bottle of wine and poured us each a glass then took them to the porch. I bowed and as a lark said, "For my Queen." This made her smile and after taking her glass joined in my little game.
"You may now take off my shoes and rub my feet."
I bowed once again and did as instructed then I added a kiss to the foot rub that made her moan in pleasure.
"I love to meditate as I stare at my mountain but tonight I want even more. I want you between my legs pleasing me with your tongue as I meditate."
All I said was, "Your wish is my command," and proceeded to unbutton her jeans to slide off her legs. One of the things I love about her is her style; she has no problem wearing 501's and a baggy sweatshirt on the outside and then delicate lacy panties under it all. Once undressed and her jeans folded neatly as she liked without a word she wrapped her legs around the arms of her chair and I kneeled before her placing my lips to hers. She grabbed my hair to hold me just where she wanted me, then with a sigh she leaned back to relax. I watched her face from my position beneath her and I realized she was meditating as I pleasured her. She looked upon the mountain as she silently said her mantra and as I gazed into that delicate face, I realized I was thoroughly infatuated with her.

Heidi was a contrast of style and grace as I wondered if she even knew just how beautiful she was. Her dark brown hair curled and seldom combed only added to her beauty. She had bright blue eyes that contrasted to a tan face which was never made up. Her lips were wide, unrouged, and always ready to break into a wonderful smile that could melt your heart. It was obvious she couldn't care less of her beauty and took her enjoyment in the outdoors. Just to look on the athletic body would tell you she was into sports not shopping or other frivolous things girls her age liked to do.

I learned quickly that she demanded respect from the men in her life. If you weren't capable of fulfilling her wishes, you were dismissed without a second thought. As for myself, I knew I wanted to keep her happy in any way she desired and thereby stay in her life as long as she allowed.

A yank of my hair brought me back to reality as I must have strayed from her desired position while I daydreamed. How long had I been worshiping at her temple of my desire, my tongue was cramping from the prolonged licking. My knees ached from the hard wood under them and my back was stiff. I wanted to just get up and stretch but knew that would not be allowed. I took a deep breath and with a renewed vigor began an assault with the hope of coaxing an orgasm out of her. I first teased her clit with my tongue, and then held it in my lips as I gently bit the very tip. Suddenly I felt her stir, I only hopped her meditation was over, and she would concentrate on the pleasures I was administrating to her. She came with a squeal and a flooding of my face with her juices.
"Oh Steve, that was the best, that was wonderful, it was better than wonderful. I've been wondering how it would be to meditate while having my cunt eaten. I just concentrated on my mantra trying to ignore your tongue and as I achieved inter-peace, my orgasm just flooded my body. Hurry I need a good fucking right now, get undressed and take me right now."
We fucked right in her chair and as I entered her, she wrapped her legs around my torso. I looked into her face as we pistoned together but she didn't see me, she was on her mountain in some deep fantasy that was unknown to me. When I came, she smiled and thanked me for completing her, whatever that meant.

It was now dark and cold on the porch so we went inside and while I made dinner, she made a fire of the wood I brought inside, and it warmed the house fast. We sat on the floor in front of the fire eating our meal. Heidi told me of her wish to come out here to live off the land. I sat there stoically wondering if I could do the same and after thinking of the afternoon we'd just had I'd have to say it was tempting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Heidi's Lake House

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds