• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nobody Becomes Somebody Ch. 5

Nobody Becomes Somebody Ch. 5

12

"All right," Lucy had said to Kevin, "then we'll have to love each other a whole lifetime in the next two weeks. We can't waste a second of the time we have together. It's not as if we're going to lose each other, not if we take all that we can, while we can.

"No more tears now! Give me all the love you have, so I can keep it when you go."

Lucy and Kevin's time was limited, but their sexual energy wasn't. Complete virgins only two weeks ago, the two had embarked on a voyage of discovery which had taken them into uncharted waters.

They now were routinely doing things they had never heard of. In the summer of 1970 nobody openly discussed oral sex, let alone "deep-throating", except some of the wilder kids in the gym locker rooms. Anal sex was something you could be arrested for. Even TALKING about it in public could put you behind bars, where it was a routine practice.

As they counted down the days, they took every opportunity to get and give the most pleasure possible. Sometimes they could get away for a little privacy, down on the little hidden bay where they first went skinny-dipping. There was time for kissing, constant touching, even occasional oral play.

One evening they were cleaning up the kitchen. Lucy was washing the counters and mopping the floor, Kevin doing the dishes. Lucy's parents were in the next room discussing plans for the upcoming Fourth of July. Lucy crept up beside her cousin.

Looking straight into his eyes, she raised her finger to her lips, giving him a silent "ssshhh!" Quickly she pulled his prick, already stiffening, from his battered jeans. She deftly ran her nails under his balls making him shiver, and stiffer. Cupping his soft scrotum in her left hand, with her right she pulled on his shaft. She kissed him to insure his silence while she stroked him.

"Oh, Kevin! Your dad called yesterday--says he and yer mom'll be up next Friday on the third. They'll stay over the weekend and we can all see the fireworks together."

"Great, Uncle Ralph!" His voice just barely trembling from the workout Lucy was giving his cock. He rejoined the kiss, already in progress, one of his hands still holding the pan he had been scrubbing.

In the short time she'd had to explore it, Lucy had learned every nerve in Kevin's cock, her beloved "Fido". She now proved what she could do with that knowledge.

With her soft, subtle touch she masterfully played his organ like a sexual virtuoso. She constantly surprised him with touches and pinches in places and to rhythms he could not predict. He struggled to remain quiet as the level of his excitement increased. In less than two minutes he was on the verge of orgasm, completely under her manual control.

She pulled her face back, maintaining eye contact with him as he approached the edge. With her will, she kept him quiet. Although his breathing deepened, he only shivering with his tension. Then a with a sudden kiss, she touched the exact spot that would set off every nerve in his body. It was a spot she had found early on in their explorations.

She was holding his shaft like a flashlight, and when she knew he was ready she pushed the knuckle of her index finger deep into the tissue at the base of his shaft. She could feel his balls drawn up tight to the underside of her finger, then she made a move exactly like pulling the trigger of a gun. Like a gun firing backwards, he shot a liquid bullet into her waiting palm.

Now he felt as if he were melting. He trembled. He felt rubbery and weak. Lucy smiled sweetly, nastily as she raised her sperm-filled hand and stuck her tongue into the pearly pool, lapping his seed up like a kitten.

His long suppressed moan escaped. She quickly slapped her other hand over his mouth to silence him. He smiled, ran his tongue across her palm, then fluttered it between her fingers.

Now she moaned and Kevin whipped his sudsy hand from the dishpan to cover her mouth. Startled, she clapped her cum-filled hand over his. A jet of semen squirted into the air and landed right on the bridge of her nose.

The two of them exploded into uproarious laughter. Quickly they rinsed off, then reached for towels to clean themselves up, giggling uncontrollably.

"What's going on in there?"

"Mo-o-om! Kevin put bub-bub-bubbles in my mouth!" Lucy half-wailed, half-giggled in reply.

"Well--SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Rose yelled, then chuckled. Kevin fell to the floor; his legs kicking in the air as he tried to zip up his pants. Everyone was laughing by then, each at different things.

Every night they got together in "their swing" on the front porch or Kevin's bed, holding and loving each other in every way they could think of, except one

At the beginning of their sexual play, Kevin had left Lucy's vaginal area alone because of social taboos and their mutual fear of pregnancy. Later, Lucy found that any time Kevin played too long near her pussy, she found herself overwhelmed with feelings that she couldn't deal with. Strong turbulent emotions raised a clamor in her mind. The intensity of thought and sensation was such that she became dizzy and nauseated and had to make him stop.

When he touched her anal area, it was a different story. Although she was disgusted by the thought, the feeling was so pleasurable, that she had convinced Kevin to pump her with his fingers for as long as she could stand it. She soon learned to "stand it" for longer than Kevin could. His fingers would get some sexual variation of "writer's cramp".

It was June 25 the next time they got the cabin to themselves. Lucy's folks headed out before noon across the lake to shop. The two quickly undressed; they loved to see each other nude and let their skin press together. The night before had been long and strenuous, so they settled on the swing in the screened front porch, invisible to the rest of the lake residents.

Kevin and Lucy talked for a while about school and the future, but soon the topic turned to their favorite subject--sex. They had, from the start, been totally frank and comfortable discussing what they knew of techniques and general information, but unfortunately neither knew a lot. Together they had tried almost everything they knew about, and had now begun to experiment. Mad scientists of sex using their own bodies as laboratories. They had become used to what anyone else might call seriously deviant behavior and they were still looking for new borders to cross.

In this spirit, Kevin looked Lucy straight in the eyes, saying seriously, "We gotta try something--something kinda weird, but I think we hafta try it."

"Something weird, huh? What's left?"

"Well, look at the way you're holding my hand, right now." Unconsciously she'd been clasping together the index, middle and ring fingers of his right hand. "You know what fingers those are."

"Yeah," she grinned sheepishly, looking up at him; "those are the fingers you stick up my ass."

"You've been doing that a lot, holding those fingers. You like it when I put them in you, don't you." He spoke that as a statement, not a question.

"Yeah, I don't know why, but I like it."

"What does it feel like in your hand right now?"

"It feels like your dick, that's what you're gettin'to isn't it?"

"Eeeyup--I never heard of anybody doing such a thing, but I bet it would work. You wanta try it?" His hopeful expression completely open and innocent, despite the subject he was proposing.

"You want me--to let you--put your cock in my ass."

Kevin's forehead wrinkled as he made a face like a disappointed puppy. He silently nodded.

"Hell yes! Let's go." Lucy laughed, grabbing his hand and yanking him up from the swing.

In her bedroom, Kevin kissed her, pulled away and disappeared for a moment. He came back from the kitchen with the butter tray. Lucy looked at him skeptically.

"Hand lotion dries out; this'll stay slippery."

"You've been planning this for a while haven't you?" She gave him a sly grin.

"I been thinking how it might work, yeah." Putting the butter within reach, he grabbed her in a hug and fell backwards on the bed. She straddled him, her pussy lips already starting to swell. She rubbed up and down the length of his cock. It swelled and soon became hard. As his erection grew Lucy felt her pussy growing moist, warm and that dizzy overload feeling came over her again. She pressed her whole body against him, then she slid down to kneel between his legs.

For two days she hadn't had his cock in her mouth; she had missed it. Licking and gently biting she worked him to a completely rigid state. She rocked way up on her knees, gently worked his balls with one hand, and then drove his shaft into her throat like a sword into a scabbard. Kevin's breathe puffed out of his, lungs then he inhaled with a hiss.

There was no pause even as he passed the back of her throat, just a momentary catch as she stopped breathing. As she withdrew, the tip of her tongue raked along the bottom of his shaft. She pulled it into a hook like a beckoning finger signaling "come here, come here". Kevin was now whimpering from the pleasure he was feeling.

Kevin reached down, picked her up by her chest and hips and turned her around 180º. As she went back to his cock, he pulled her crack down onto his face. His hands slid up her ribs, grasping and squeezing her soft breasts. His tongue broad and flat he brushed and tapped her labia gently, savoring her taste.

Lucy soon made a noise indicating her discomfort, so he moved up to her pucker. Licking around it and poking, even kissing and sucking, he could feel the reaction he was causing as her cock-sucking became wilder, verging on frenzy.

He rubbed his fingers against her pussy which was now soaked, moved the middle one up to her asshole and slowly pushed it in. He followed the rhythm of her sucking, moving his finger in and out, soon adding another. He left both fingers in deep and began to spread them apart, twisting slightly, spreading again and again. Soon her mouth was bring him close to the edge of orgasm.

"Oh--Okay wait; wait now" he pulled her off like a blanket on a too-hot night. She was flushed, half-blinded by passion, eyes out of focus. He wasn't in any better shape, but he had a mission. He pulled her in for a steaming kiss, then pushed her face first into the pillow. Grabbing her hips, pulling her beautiful ass into the air, he reached for the butter.

Pinching up about a tablespoon he spread it on his hard cock. The salt in the butter stung as it hit all the little scratches Lucy had left with her teeth. Gently with his thumb smoothed it on, then into her now opening asshole. He worked his fingers slowly into the space, which opened ever more. Lucy began to pant and moan, wondering what she'd gotten herself into.

As his fingers worked into her she felt excitement and fear both building. She heard him move behind her and tension gripped her. She wanted to cry and make him stop; she wanted to push back and make him hurry.

The head touched her. It pushed. Too big, too big, this can't work. Don't do it. He backed off, moved the head around and around, Oooh nice--so smooth, slippery, More. Pushing again, slow, I want it--aah too BIG gotta pull myself open. Now he was pulling back and pushing, a rhythm, then he stopped and went around--around. Then by accident, I'm pushing against it--it's going IN!

"Oow! Oh! Ssslow!"

"Should I..?"

"NO! Go on! PUSH, but slow--push it"

In and out, in deeper, and out---all thought stopped.

Only feelings now. Skin too tight. Full--Whole body feeling FULL. It's rubbing, the skin pulling and pushing. Warm and smooth and slippery and touching. Now pumping deeper --deeper until it's all inside, out and in --faster! Thighs against thighs slapping - smacking together. Balls bumping pussy lips--tightness and squeezing and bouncing and FULL!

They were focused now, synchronized. A smooth mechanical process, a dance, a feeling like waves. The strokes became longer, increasing in speed. Friction creating a heat that flowed through them both. They made sounds, but never heard them. The feelings expanded until they were too large to feel. Then all too soon, Kevin began to feel the unstoppable rush of his approaching climax.

It started for him at the back of his thighs. There was a tingle like electricity which grew from his hips to his knees. The rhythm of his pumping became uncontrollable as his muscles started shivering. His pelvis kept moving, his erection still plunging in and pulling out. His spine arched, throwing his head back and he felt something open deep inside. Hot semen felt like a torrent as it left his cock in jet after jet. He clutched Lucy's hips to keep from collapsing. He felt as if he had turned into a molten stream and was pouring deep into Lucy.

Lucy was in a place where she hardly knew what was happening. Her arms were wrapped around the pillow, her head turned to the side, her eyes open, yet she wasn't really seeing anything. Her mouth was open and her breath flowed in and out to the beat of the pumping. She could only feel. She was a throbbing ball of light, expanding and contracting to the rhythm of Kevin's cock. There was no sight or sound, no memory or person left in her mind. There was only the huge, good light. She was that light and she loved it. At some point it was over, and one piece at a time her world came together again

Sometime later they lay side by side, shivering, uncoupled, like survivors of a shipwreck awakening on a beach. They entwined, clutching each other. Lucy cried for a bit, quietly sobbing, not from sadness or pain, but from a sense that she was no longer in the world she'd started out in.

Kevin, spent, pulled a sheet over them and they slept in each other's arms.

A couple of hours later Kevin awakened, moaning. Lucy snuggled close for a moment and covered his face with kisses. He couldn't open his eyes, but he started to smile. Suddenly something warm and dripping wet smacked him in the face.

"There you bastard, it's a washrag! Clean yourself up! Hurry, I wanta change the sheets."

As he reached for the rag, he could feel that his hand was still covered with butter and the essence of pussy and ass. He washed off his face first, peeking at Lucy and seeing a stern, slightly aggravated face. Fear and a little remorse touched him as he began to think over what he'd just done to her.

He felt as if he'd destroyed the best thing that had ever happened to him. It caused a roiling nausea to churn his guts. He sat up to clean off his penis, and saw that the sheets were a terrible mess. With a look of pain and sorrow he opened his mouth--

"It's a good thing it's bath night. You're a MESS!" Lucy laughed and pushed him down on his back, crawled on top of him and kissed and hugged him.

"Oh GOD, Lucy you scared me! I was afraid I'd hurt you..."

"You DID dummy! I guess you never had a dick pushed up your ass! It HURTS--for a minute--" slowly smiling, lowering her eyes, "then it's----it gets better."

"Jeez! You're still scaring me!"

"Yeah? GOOD! How do you think I feel?"

"What? --What do you mean?"

"I LIKED it! God dammit, I LOVED it! Think about that for a while! Ain't THAT scary?"

His mind whirling, trying to make sense of what he was hearing. He shook his head in confusion.

"Okay look--I like getting FUCKED! In the ASS!" She burst into tears, "what kinda freak does that make me? Who can I tell about this? If I had a close girlfriend, what could I say to her? This ain't like having the football captain kiss you behind the bleachers.

"After you go, if I find a boyfriend, what do I tell him when were going through our Likes and Dislikes? Oh--by the way I love getting fucked in the ass and I like coffee, but not tea. Besides, be-be-besides you, who in the WORLD would even DO something like that?"

Sobbing softly in his arms, Kevin held her close and began to realize what she meant. A cold, lonely feeling crept over him and he felt guilty. He was sorry for making her feel that way, but there was no taking it back. Soon he realized that she'd stopped crying. She was moving, reaching for the wash cloth. She was washing his cock off.

"What are you doing?"

"C'mon Fido, let's get you cleaned up pretty baby." Looking up she asked, "Can you do it again? Slower this time-- c'mon--who knows when I'll ever get the chance again?"

"You're kidding right? You're making fun of me. Look, I'm..."

"Kidding?! Not a chance. If I'm gonna be a mutant freak, make me a happy mutant freak. Does this look like the face of someone who's kidding?" She gave him a smile, then plunged his cock into her mouth.

He shouted out the pain and the pleasure. He laughed and groaned and in a minute he was hard as a marble statue. They did take it slower, savoring all the feelings. He learned he could push back on her legs and take her face to face. When he came the second time they were both getting very sore.

When he pulled his penis free, he watched his come running out of the space he'd just left. To his horror, he saw that her ass was still a gaping cavern.

"Lucy! Are you all right? Oh Christ I think I broke you! Your--your poor sweet ass..."

"Relax!" Laughing and pulling him into her arms, "I noticed that before. I didn't fall asleep as quick as you and I couldn't help noticing that the wind was whistling around inside me. I was kinda worried too, but it closes up pretty soon."

"So you were awake after I passed out--I spoze you had a lot to think about." He hung his head a little in shame.

"Yeah--that's true. Don't look so sad. It's weird, but I wanted to try this as much as you. If I weren't so sore and hungry I'd want to try it again. I don't know--it does something for me. It feels like I want to...HEY! WAIT A MINUTE! I know that look! You stopped listening to me when I said 'hungry' didn't you?"

"What are you? A mind reader? Yeah, I'm STARVED!"

"Me too! I'll race you to the kitchen. HEY! Don't forget the butter!"

They didn't race at all. They both hobbled like senior citizens. Moaning and laughing at the aches and pains they discovered. They cooked up nearly everything they could find. They indulged in an eating orgy until they had to stop.

Then as they cleaned up some of the mess they had made, they kept "oopsing" into each other. They always said, "sorry", but they weren't. By the time the dishes were half done, their hands became uncooperative. Patting and stroking became hugging and deep kisses.

"You know my sheets are still dirty, and so is my mind"

"I'm so glad you said that! I don't know what I have left to give, but I think Fido has a trick he wants to show you."

"Oh goody. C'mon puppy! Let's go play!" She grabbed him by the cock and dragged him away.

They played like porcupines, "Very Carefully". Both of them still quite sore, but they were determined to satisfy their new-found appetite again. Kevin loved the feeling of being surrounded completely by Lucy's tightness. He found the pushing and penetrating fed a primal urge he had known nothing about before.

Lucy found that the pain from the pounding, rubbing and stretching she had received that day actually fueled a more enveloping, more fulfilling experience than before. Her mind retreated to a slow motion, sticky feeling. It was like being in space, floating with no direction pointing up. There was only the slow beat in and out. Filling and emptying.

Her body seemed to melt away, arms and legs no longer defined as shapes in her mind. It was like being a beating heart, with a hot, smooth flow passing though her in waves.

Eventually Kevin came again, and she could feel the jets of semen inside her. She felt the fluid flow out and drip onto her thighs as his penis softened and slipped out of her. For a long time after the act was over, the feeling of being far away remained. She became aware that Kevin had pulled her close against himself. She could feel the hair on his chest softly rubbing between her shoulder blades. His breath was slow and warm on her neck and she soon joined him in slumber.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nobody Becomes Somebody Ch. 5

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds