• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kitty Gets a Job

Kitty Gets a Job

Well, I'd arrived at college for my freshman year and first year of college football. It amazed me the amount of scrutiny the regulators placed on financial propriety. Before I'd arrived, I had completed several financial disclosure forms.

Where did I get the money for my Mustang? Did I work in High School? For whom & how much was I paid. Would I be working in College? If so, for whom. Man these guys wanted to know everything but my jock size.

They really had a fit when I indicated I would be living off campus. They even made Kitty complete some documents and confirm her income. Thankfully, prior to the start of school, I'd arranged a job through my Booster Club coordinator, Lawrence Jones.

When I first met Lawrence, I was only told he was a wealthy school supporter and owned several businesses. At our first lunch meeting, I stressed to him the need to be on the up and up as I did not want to risk my eligibility. He told me not to worry; part of his responsibility was to ensure I stayed eligible but at the same time did not suffer financially.

He suggested he could find a job for a family member who could then provide me with an allowance. I noted I had a job which would fund most of my expenses; but I thought it might be a good idea for Kitty to have a job to occupy her time.

I mentioned she was my recently divorced Mom; young and fresh for her age; great attitude; and I wanted to keep working on improving her self esteem. Without going into details, I mentioned the divorce was the result of an abusive Dad.

Lawrence mentioned he might have a position for her in one of his businesses and invited me to bring her to his house that Saturday for a barbecue. I agreed and he gave me directions to his home which was out in the country.

We arrived at his house that Saturday around 2:00. It was out in the country with no other house in site. As we pulled into the driveway, I noticed the lack of other guest cars. But that thought quickly left my mind as I walked around the car to open the door for Kitty.

As I assisted her in alighting from the car, I cautioned her not to embarrass me or disobey. She asked how she could be disobedient to her Master. As you guessed, Kitty is a submissive & my property.

For those who have forgotten, Kitty is 34 years of age. 5'2" tall and about 105 pounds. Very tight muscle tone since she came to me and a nice deep tan with no lines. Originally a brunette, she had become a blonde both topside and on the bush, what little there was of it. Ass tattoo read Property of Thomas.

She was wearing a summer weight mini-dress with a thong panty and heeled sandals. Nice make-up with a gold necklace and ear rings.

We walked up to the door; she was on my left with her hand on my arm and one pace to the rear. She rang the door bell.

The door was opened by a sexy looking black female; about 40 or so I guessed. She was wearing a thong bottom and little more than some jewelry.

She introduced herself as Mandy and indicated she was one of Lawrence's personal employees. Seeing her perky titties, I could understand that.

She escorted us through the house and out to the rear yard with patio and swimming pool. Lawrence was engaged in a conversation with 3 other black dudes; all were wearing skimpy speedo bikinis.

There were 5 women in addition to Mandy and Kitty. Like Mandy, they were all wearing thong bikinis and some jewelry. Nothing was on up top.

Mandy escorted us to Lawrence who turned and introduced himself to Kitty with a handshake and kiss on the lips. As expected, she responded.

Lawrence, I said, this is my friend Kitty. Thanks for inviting us out here. Great place with lots of privacy.

Lawrence suggested we be comfortable. I turned to Kitty and told her to remove her dress so the others would not be uncomfortable. As she shed it, I noticed Lawrence's male friends liked what they saw.

I told Kitty to make herself useful as Lawrence and I withdrew to have a private conversation.

I can put her to work this week. He noted she appeared to have a great attitude; but was concerned about how she would act in his topless bar. It catered to Blacks and she would be one of the few white dancers.

Let's find out right now, I suggested. Put some music on for her to use. As we walked by, he motioned to Mandy to turn the stereo on; which she did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kitty Gets a Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 297 milliseconds