• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding Planner Ch. 09

The Wedding Planner Ch. 09

She managed to get four hours sleep before the clock went off. As she showered she ran through a mental checklist. She had cleaned the house thoroughly so that there would be no sign that she had "entertained" while Jake was gone. She had washed and put away the clothes of Jake's that Harv and Tony had worn while they had fucked her. She had even remembered to clean the cum stains off the seat of the riding lawn mower. The place would be ready for Jake when he got home.

Jake was sure to want to make love when he got home so she would have to make sure that Dan fucked her if he couldn't set her up with someone. She could not - just could not - give Jake pussy unless it had been freshly used by someone else.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She had just sat down at her desk when the phone rang. It was Marci telling her that Dan wanted to see her in his office.

"You don't look any the worse for wear this morning" Marci said when she walked into Dan's outer office.

"No thanks to you. I can't believe that you bailed out on me and left me with two sex starved young kids."

"Hey, you knew going in that I would have to leave to beat the asshole home. Besides, I was more worried about them. You forget dearie, I've seen you in action. Go right in; he's waiting for you."

Dan looked up and smiled when she walked into his office. He pointed at the chair opposite the desk as he said:

"Good morning sweetie. What do you have on your schedule today?"

"Not much. No weddings this weekend for a change. I do have the Advertising Council conference tomorrow, but it has been covered. Should have nothing to do on it unless there is a last minute problem. Day after tomorrow is the seminar put on by that guy who is trying to sell his system for playing the stock market and that one is a piece of cake. Coffee and donuts at ten and he will be out of there by noon."

"So you will be free for lunch today?"

"I suppose."

"Good. You and I are going to have lunch with a friend of mine and after that I believe that he will keep you busy most of the afternoon. Harvey tells me that you pull a pretty good train. Is that right?"

"Let us just say that I know how to party with a group."

"How would you feel about acting as a hostess at a poker party?"

"Describe hostess?"

"Serve beer and snacks and satisfy sexual urges."

"For how many?"

"Six, counting myself."

"I could probably do it, but the question is when? Jake is due back today so evenings are out until he leaves on another trip."

"According to Harvey that will be the week after next. But back to the poker game. It will be tomorrow from one until six. If you can't or don't want to do it I can probably get Marci to do it."

"Oh I'll do it all right. No way will I pass up a chance to give Jake a pussy that well used."

"I'll swing by your office around eleven to pick you up for lunch."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lunch with Dan and his friend Al was pleasant. The afternoon with Al was enjoyable and she had another envelope to add to her safe deposit box. She was showered and well douched when she got home. Jake was already there and unpacking his bags when she walked into the house and the first thing he said was:

"What's for dinner?"

She lifted her skirt and pointed to her pussy and said: "This! And if you do a good enough job on it I might even see my way clear to cooking you a steak."

As Jake lapped at her pussy she remembered Al sliding his cock in it only an hour earlier and the thought triggered an orgasm. Jake took his mouth off of her and asked:

"What is going on with you? I never used to be able to get you off just by eating your beaver."

"You never used to be gone for a week at a time before either. I get super horny when I'm doing without and so I'm much more responsive when you do get home and take care of me."

Jake went back to sucking and licking her well used pussy and she wished again that she could be brave enough to leave at least just a taste of someone else's cum in her pussy for Jake to lap up. Oh well, maybe some day. After several minutes Jake moved as if he were going to get in a position for a sixty-nine and she said:

"No Jake, I need it in my pussy now. I'm ready for it baby, let me have it now."

Since finding out about what Jake was doing she made it policy not to suck Jake's cock until he had been in her pussy. While she wanted Jake to taste whatever flavor her lovers might have left behind and that she couldn't wash off, she had no intension of tasting who he had last been with. She would at least dilute it with her juices.

She parted her legs and Jake moved between them and as he pushed his cock into her she was thinking about the poker party the next day. Depending on how many times the six men took her she might have to plead "headache" for a couple of days to keep Jake from feeling the 'looseness.' Then she suddenly remembered that whole purpose behind what she was doing was to give Jake recently used pussy. She would just have to fuck his eyes out that night and again in the morning. If he commented on the looseness she would say it was because of how many times he had done her.

She did Jake four times that night and twice the next morning and then jokingly said:

"I may have to stay home from work today lover. I don't know if I will even be able to walk after the workout you have given me."

"Make it through the day baby and tonight I'll kiss it and make it better."

She smiled and said, "I will hold you to that lover; I will most definitely hold you to that."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She spent the morning doing paperwork and clearing out her "in" basket. At ten to twelve Dan called her and asked if she was ready to go and she said yes. He told her to meet him in the parking garage and then he drove her to his condo. When they walked in the door she saw the appreciation on the faces of the five players (Dan being the sixth) and that made her feel good.

It was pretty much the same as they card game part of Bobby's bachelor party. It started with her keeping the chip and dip bowls full and fetching beers for the players. A trip to the table to deliver a beer or fill a bowl always got her a hand on a breast, a hand up under her skirt or a hand rubbing her ass.

An hour into the game one of the guys threw in his hand and said:

"That's it for me. My luck at this table sucks so I'm going to see if I can do better in the bedroom." He looked at her and said, "How about it sweetie? Think these guys can get their own beers for a while?"

She smiled at him and said, "I guess they will just have to, won't they?" She reached out and took his hand. "Come on lover, the bedroom is this way" and she led him from the room.

He was pounding her hard and she was right on the edge of an orgasm when the next man came into the room and started undressing. Then the card game ended as everyone got up to see what was going on in the bedroom. Everyone but Dan did her twice. Dan did her three times; the last as they showered together after the others had left. Then Dan had driven her back to the hotel so she could pick up her car. As she started to get out of his car he handed her an envelope.

"The guys told me to tell you that you were worth every penny. Pete wants to marry you and Benny asked me to ask you if he could see you again. I think he would like to make a steady arrangement with you. All in all you were a big hit." He looked at her quietly for a moment and then said, "I'm going to miss you."

"Miss me? Why? Are you going to fire me?"

"No sweetie, but I'm betting that it won't be too much longer before Harvey makes you an offer that you can't refuse."

"I don't think he can do that. I'm committed to fucking over Jake for a long as I can and going with Harvey would put an end to that."

"I hope you mean it sweetie because I am in no hurry to lose you."

"Not to worry Dan; I'm meeting way too many interesting people through you."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jake was already home when she got there and he had already started fixing dinner. He must have been feeling guilty about something because him doing anything inn the kitchen was something that rarely happened.

"What's the occasion?"

"I'm sorry honey. I know I've only been home two days, but I have to fly to Houston in the morning and I won't be back until some time Saturday."

Inside she was smiling - a chance to get more check marks - but outside she decided that it was time for some payback.

"You know Jake, for over a year now I've listened to you harp on how my job always seems to get in the way, but what about your job? When are you home any more? It is getting so that you rush in the door, make love to me a couple of times and then say, "Se you babe" and rush right back out the door. Your job is playing hell with my sex life Jake and I'm not the least bit happy about it. All the things that you used to bitch at me about are what you are doing now."

It was all she could do to keep from spitting in his face when he said, "I'm hurting too baby." She thought of the private investigators report sitting in her safe deposit box and seethed although she hid it well.

"I'm on the edge here honey. I've got their interest and I can smell the promotion. Once I get it I won't have to do these road trips and things will get back to normal. Please baby; just bear with me. I promise you things will get better."

She walked over to the stove and turned the burners off. "We don't have time for dinner. If you are leaving tomorrow and won't be back until Saturday you have your work cut out for you. But first you have a promise to keep. You have to kiss it and make it better and then you will have to use it a weeks worth."

"Oh I'll kiss it and make it better all right, but I don't know about the weeks worth part. No way am I going to be able to get it up a dozen times, but I will do my best."

She spread her legs wide and waited with a smile on her face as his mouth moved toward her pussy. She let out a sigh as Jake's tongue slipped between the folds of her pussy and started working on her clit. She felt incredibly hot knowing that he was feasting on her after all those other cocks had been there. Jake hungrily ate her pussy, probing deep with his tongue. She could feel her juices starting to run as an orgasm took hold of her and she hoped that there might be a trace of cum mixed in with her juices as Jake lapped them up.

After that it was straight sucking and fucking until Jake couldn't get it up any more. She fell asleep content knowing that she had fucked over her husband one more time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The first thing she did when she got to work the next day was stop by Marci's desk and ask her if she wanted to play a little after work. She told Marci about Jake's sudden road trip and how she would be free in the evenings for the rest of the week.

"I can't tonight Fran. I told asshole I'd go with him to a cocktail party that his boss is having, but I don't have anything planned for tomorrow."

"Then I guess I'll let Dan know I'm available for the evening. Maybe he will have something for me to do. Have him call me when he gets in."

Dan called her at nine and she filled him in and told him she was free for the next two evenings if he needed her to take care of someone.

"How free Fran?"

"I've got until Jake gets back from his trip on Saturday."

"Up to taking a road trip of your own?"

"What do you mean?"

"Remember Jared?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She woke up first and glanced over at the bedside clock and smiled. She had time before needing to leave for the airport so she pulled the sheet back to expose his naked body and then she slid down and took his cock in her mouth. She gave Jared a leisurely blow job until he was fully awake and then she rolled over on her back. Jared ran his fingers along her pussy and ass and she was more than ready for him to make love to her. Jared moved over her and as his cock pushed in to her she pushed her hips up to meet his thrusts. She could feel his cock swell, getting harder as it pushed deeper into her.

"You like that?" she heard him say.

"Oh yes lover; oh yes I do."

She gasped as he started fucking her harder and faster. "Yes" she moaned, "Like that; hard and fast like that. Fuck me, make me cum."

Jared was ramming her hard and she was crying out, "Yes, yes, yes" as her ass was bouncing off the mattress and her nails were dug into his ass trying to pull him in deeper. She screamed as she came and seconds later Jared spilled into her.

She lay there basking in that warm "just fucked" mood and was wishing that she didn't have to get up, shower and get ready to leave. Her cell phone chirped and she was reaching for it when Jared's hand caught her arm.

"Don't answer it. If you don't get involved in a phone call that might drag on we may just have time for one more."

"I have to answer it. The only person it could be is my husband and if he can't reach me he might start having thoughts that I don't want him to have."

The phone stopped chirping as she picked it up and she hit the buttons to pull up "missed calls." It had been Jake. She hit the 'pre-set' for his cell and when he answered she said:

"I was on the pot sweetie and couldn't get to the phone quick enough. What's up?"

"Bad news honey. I'm stuck here another day. I can't get out of here until tomorrow afternoon. That should get me home by nine."

"You know Jake, I could really learn to hate that that fucking job of yours" and she disconnected. She put the phone back on the bedside table and it started chirping almost immediately as Jake tried to get back to her. She smiled at Jared.

"You wanted one more? If you can change my flight to tomorrow you can have several more."

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding Planner Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds