• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Training Tina, Days 09

Training Tina, Days 09

12

Day 9

On Sunday morning we all slept in until nine o'clock since we had a very busy Saturday evening. I decided to let the women choose what they wanted to wear and just have a lazy morning. To my delight Tina decided to wear just a short, light robe and Sherry put on one of my dress shirts. This gave me fleeting glances of their naked bodies for the next few hours, which I enjoyed immensely.

After a late lunch I announced that Tina would be spending the afternoon with a new friend who would provide her with some unique training. This would also give Sherry and I some quality time together alone. To this end I had Tina get dressed in a short blue teddy and a pair of heels. This wasn't my idea, it was the request of our mutual friend, however I did approve. While she was waiting to be picked up I'm sure Tina was curious who would show up, but to her credit she didn't ask.

Finally the doorbell rang and I went to answer the door, leaving Tina sitting in the living room. When I escorted her upstairs and Tina saw who it was her face brightened up.

"Marie!" She squeaked.

Marie held her arms out and Tina jumped up to give her a long embrace.

"I'm happy to see you too," Marie said. "We are going to have such fun today!"

Tina looked absolutely radiant as they left and I knew she was in good hands.

Then Sherry and I spent a good hour making slow, tender love. After the previous evening I wanted to show her in no uncertain way that I still adored her and that would never change. Then we talked for a long time about her experience with Frank and his black friend. She told me that she wasn't sure she could go through with it -- having sex with another man -- until right up to the very moment that she started sucking Frank's cock. At that moment all the fear and apprehension disappeared and her pent up arousal and curiosity took over. She admitted that it was some of the best sex she'd ever had and was looking forward to similar adventures in the future now that she knew I really was turned on by it and not jealous.

I told her I was really happy to hear that because I already had something planned for her. She wasn't sure if she was ready for something like that so soon, but when I explained what I had in mind, she didn't raise any more objections. In fact, I think she liked the idea a great deal.

So as the afternoon turned late I had Sherry shower and shave her pussy smooth. Then I had her put on a push-up bra, thong panties, and a tight salmon colored dress that showed off her curves. A pair of heels finished the look. She looked classy, but sexy too. She packed a small overnight bag and left around five o'clock.

A couple of hours later Marie returned Tina to me. She was not wearing the teddy anymore. Instead she had on a black leather and chain outfit that didn't hide very much. And Marie was leading her by a leash clipped to her collar, which now looked dainty compared to the rest of her outfit. I wondered what my neighbors thought. Although it was dusk outside, there was still enough light to see the two of them clearly as Marie led her from the car to the front door.

"Was she a good bitch for you?" I asked Marie.

"Oh yes," Marie answered, "She was a very good girl."

"Good to hear," I replied. "Did she learn anything new?"

"Oh yes, I think you will find that I have returned her better trained than when she left," Marie said.

"Wonderful! Thank you for taking care of my slut today."

"It was my pleasure, believe me," Marie responded. "Let me know if you need more help with her training."

"I will," I promised and saw her to the door.

"Well now, I think you have a lot to tell me slave," I said to Tina.

Here is her account.

I was so embarrassed walking out to Marie's car in broad daylight wearing only that thin teddy. I was sure that everybody in the neighborhood was watching me. On the way to where we were going, Marie told me that she was submissive sometimes too, and also has a master that she visits when she's in the mood. She said his name was Hans and that he moved here from Germany about ten years ago. He owns and runs a "very special" private club and that was where we were going.

"I've meet a lot of submissive women since I've been with Hans, but I think you could be the best one yet," She said.

"What do you mean by best?" I asked her.

"Most submissive women have limits to how much control they will give up, how far they will go. I think your limits may be deep. You are also very sexy and have an exotic quality that I can't quite put my finger on, but I like it," She explained.

I told her that I didn't see myself that way and that I had definite limits as to what I would allow to be done to me. She just laughed and said I was underestimating the depths of my sexual desires and submissive nature. Then she said, "Hans will show you."

This scared and excited me at the same time. Strange isn't it?

The club is an unmarked building in the warehouse district of a local large city. The door just says, "Members Only" and has a keypad next to it. Marie punched in her code and the door unlocked with a loud click. Inside there was a man who greeted Marie by name. I got the impression we were both expected as he waved us by.

Marie led me down a wide hall, past an entryway into what looked like a bar area and down some stairs. At the bottom of the stairs was another locked door with a keypad. Marie entered a code and the door unlocked. We walked into what I can only describe as a dungeon. It was modern and well lit, but it was still a dungeon.

The center of the room was dominated by a large curved steel structure that went from the floor to the ceiling. It was made of many tubular pieces welded together to form a large domed cage with openings large enough for a person to crawl through. The walls held a large number of objects on hooks and pegs. There were chains, leather restraints, whips, gags, and may other things that I didn't immediately recognize.

Marie pulled me into her arms and kissed me with great urgency. I was only faintly aware that we were moving, but suddenly found myself backup up to a padded bench. Marie pulled my teddy off and then started kissing and licking my tits. Just like before in the strip club, she quickly had me moaning and squirming in desire. When her hand slid down my body and between my legs I moved my feet apart to give her better access. She rubbed and stroked me just the way I liked it. I gasped when she inserted a finger into me. After a few strokes she took it out and stuck it in her mouth.

"Yum. I want more of that," Marie said and pushed me back onto the bench.

Then she pushed my legs apart and kissed her way up to my pussy. Her magic tongue did an erotic dance on my clit as her fingers probed deep inside me. My heart was pumping wildly and I couldn't stop moaning, the pleasure was so great. Marie really knew how to eat pussy and get me hot. I would have done anything for her right then.

I could feel my climax approaching, but just before I went over the edge, she suddenly stopped. I made a disappointed sound, but Marie just stood up and quickly stripped off her clothes. She had slightly smaller tits than mine and a thin strip of red pubic hair just above her slit.

"I want you to eat me now," She said.

We switched places and it was now my turn to give her pleasure. My pussy was still throbbing and my nipples were tingling. I wanted to cum so badly, but I also wanted to make Marie feel the same way. So I dove in and tried to do the same things to her that she had done to me. The things that drove me mad with lust. I must have done a good job because soon I could sense that she was nearing orgasm herself. But I didn't stop, I kept going until she was moaning my name and shaking uncontrollably. Then her entire body went rigid and she clamped her thighs shut onto my head. She almost smothered me, but luckily it didn't last very long.

"Very nice," A man's voice said.

Surprised, I turned in the direction of the voice. I saw a man that I guessed was about 40 years old. He had dark hair with some silver showing at the temples. The expensive suit spoke of money and fit his powerful frame well. His voice was deep and rich. I knew right away that this was a man that always got what he wanted and I immediately felt very submissive. Oddly I didn't feel uncomfortable being naked in front of this stranger. I guess that's a good sign.

"Welcome to my club," He continued, "You must be Tina."

"Yes," I answered softly.

He stepped forward and looked me up and down carefully, appraising me.

"You are right Marie, she has potential," He said as he fingered my collar. "Do you know what you are here for?" He asked me directly.

"I am here to be trained, Master," I answered him.

"Trained for what?"

"To be a good submissive slut," I replied.

"Very good. I am Master Hans. You will obey my every command as well as those given to you by my slave Marie. When we are finished with you today you will understand your true nature," He said to me and then turned to Marie. "Get her ready."

Marie stood up and led me to the large structure in the middle of the room. Then she took some padded cuffs down from the wall and snapped them onto my wrists. Next she pulled my arms up over my head and attached the cuffs to the steel cage behind me. My feet were pushed apart almost a meter and cuffs attached to keep them that way. This left me stretched out leaning backwards against the steel frame, but still in a standing position. I noticed this pushed my tits out and made my pussy gape open slightly. I was sure that was the intent.

Marie ran her hands up and down my body sending a chill of excitement up my spine. Hans joined her and soon I had two hands on my pussy and a mouth on each tit. I could feel another orgasm quickly building, but just before I came Hans bit down on my nipple and squeezed my pussy hard. I yelped from the pain. I don't like pain.

"I think she's still close," Marie said, making me jump as she stroked my clit.

Then Hans took something down off the wall. When he turned around I could see it was a leather whip that split into many pieces at the end. For the first time since I had come to the US I was truly frightened. As he stepped towards me and raised it in the air I tensed up waiting for the blow, determined not to scream if I could help it. He brought it down with less force than I was expecting, but it landed on my right tit and it still stung! The next one landed on my left tit and once again it stung like hell.

He gave me four more blows on my tits, alternating between them. When he was finished, my pending orgasm was gone and I was biting my lip to keep from whimpering. I didn't know what I had done to deserve this punishment, but I hoped it wouldn't happen again.

"Oh, you poor thing, let me soothe those for you," Marie said.

Then she poured some liquid onto my tits from a small crystal bottle and rubbed it in with her hands. I have to admit it did help make the stinging go away. In fact, it really felt good. I could feel my nipples getting erect again under her expert manipulations. My tits felt hot and once again I could feel my arousal quickly building. When Marie began rubbing my pussy I moaned in pleasure and arced my back, trying to push my body closer to her.

I noticed that my cunt was starting to feel hot too. That's when I realized that there must be something in the liquid she poured on me that was creating the sensation of heat. But I didn't give it too much thought. My orgasm was near again and about all I could think about was coming.

"I think it's time to cool down this bitch," Hans said and handed something to Marie.

It appeared to be a glass dildo, but when Marie touched it to my nipple it was ice cold. I jumped from the unexpected sensation. I wondered if they stored it in a freezer or something. Marie ran it around my nipple in ever widening circles. Then I felt a drop of water land on my tummy. That one was followed by several more. As Marie moved to my other tit, I noticed the first one was wet. How could it be wet unless...

The dildo was made of ice! That's why it was so cold. When Marie was finished my tits didn't feel hot anymore, but the cold wasn't completely unpleasurable either. Then she traced it down my tummy right to my hot snatch. I jumped when she rubbed it on my clit. At this point it was very sensitive and the cold was almost too much to bear. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, she slid it down and pushed it into me. Wow, was that a strange feeling.

Marie pumped the ice dildo in and out of me a few times and I realized that it wasn't completely smooth, but had ridges cut in a spiral pattern running down the length of it. Once again, the intense cold was almost too much, but she must have known that because she removed it and returned her attention to my tits again.

This time after she was done getting them really cold, she would clamp her mouth on and attack my nipple with her tongue. It felt hot against my cold flesh and sent little shocks right to my brain. When she did the same thing to my pussy I cried out from the intense pleasure. I had never felt anything like it. My head was spinning and I knew I was going to cum soon. My whole body was quivering and my eyes were rolled back in my head. I wanted it so badly; I knew it would be a strong one.

"Whack!"

The whip fell right onto my pussy. I'm sorry Master, but this time I screamed. Not only did it really hurt, but I wasn't expecting it. That was followed by one more on each tit. I could feel a couple of tears roll down my cheeks and I couldn't stifle a whimper.

"I think she's ready," Hans announced.

Marie unbuckled my wrists and ankles from the metal structure. I almost collapsed, my legs were shaking so badly. Even after the whipping I was still incredibly aroused. More than I can ever remember in my entire life. I felt like I was on a sexual high.

Hans and Marie helped get me dressed in a leather outfit. It had straps that went around my tits, but didn't cover them up. The bodice was made of chain mail and the bottom was just more straps that went around my legs, leaving my pussy and ass completely exposed. They took the cuffs off my ankles, but left them on my wrists and used them to clip my hands behind my back.

"You must want nothing more than to cum right now, isn't that right slave?" Hans asked me.

"Yes, Master," I answered.

"I promise you that if you behave and do as you are told, you will not only be allowed to cum, but it will be the most fantastic orgasm of your life. But if you do not behave, you will be left frustrated and alone, unable to touch yourself or achieve your climax. Then you will be sent home to your master a failure for him to punish as he sees appropriate. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes, I understand Sir," I said.

"Good. Now we will be going back upstairs. There you will see the six founding couples of our little club. You will be introduced to each couple one at a time. They may ask you some questions. Answer them truthfully. If they ask you to do something, do it quickly and joyfully. They all know it is forbidden to bring you to orgasm or to fuck you, so they will not do this. After you have been introduced, you will put on a show for us. Again, do what you are told without hesitation and you will be rewarded," Hans explained.

Marie put on a single piece tight leather outfit that fit her like a glove. It had a plunging neckline that went all the way down to her navel and didn't leave much to the imagination. She finished it off with thigh high boots with 4 inch heels. Master Hans snapped a leash onto my collar before he and Marie led me back upstairs. The six couples were all there waiting for us. They were each sitting at their own small table which in turn were all arranged in a semicircle around a raised platform. On the platform was some sort of reclining chair, but I didn't get a good look at it before I was introduced to the first couple.

"How long have you been training to be a sub slut?" The man asked me.

"I came to the US a week ago to live with Master Paul and train seriously," I answered.

"So just basic training. When do you return home?"

"In one week."

"And where is that?"

"Zagreb, Croatia."

"That explains your accent," The man commented. "How many people have you had sex with since you started your training?"

I had to think about that for a moment. "Six I think, Sir."

"What is the most difficult aspect of your training?"

Again I had to think about that for a moment. This wasn't easy because my head was still spinning and I was incredibly turned on. I couldn't remember ever having been so aroused for so long a time before. "Controlling my orgasms. I'm still working on that," I answered his question.

The next couple just wanted to touch me and feel every inch of my body, it seemed. Both the man and the women. It felt like they were inspecting me as they might a dog at a show. I suppose that was appropriate considering I was being led around with a leash.

The third couple were interested in my previous sexual experiences and skills. They asked me if I liked to give oral sex and when I said it was one of my favorite things to do the man asked me to demonstrate. His wife (slave?) undid his pants and pulled out his hard cock. Marie helped me to get down onto my knees in front of him (my hands were still secured behind my back). I went after it like a starving woman that lived on cock. I sucked his cock with relish and was really enjoying it when the man pushed me off of it.

"No too bad," He said. "My compliments to your Master."

The next couple were more interested in my family, asking if I was married and what my husband thought about my training. I told them that yes, I was married and that my husband was very excited by my training and was looking forward to continuing it when we returned home. When they found out I had two children they complimented me on my figure.

"You have a very hot body for a woman your age, especially after bearing two children," The woman told me. "Does your husband like to fuck that hot cunt often?"

"As often as he can," I replied.

"And he understands a horny submissive slave like you must fuck other men?" Her husband asked.

"Yes, and he's looking forward to watching," I answered truthfully.

"You truly are a MILF," He commented. "Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, it means Mother I'd Love to Fuck. Master Paul calls me that often."

I think if he could, he would have thrown me on the table and fucked me right there. Even though he was overweight I would have let him. I was so horny at that point I would have fucked anybody.

The fifth couple wanted to touch and feel me too, but with a difference. They seemed to be interested in what aroused me the most and what had the opposite effect. They poked, pinched, stroked, licked, and spanked me over the course of several minutes. After they were finished I was even hotter than before, and still I was not allowed to cum. I still felt like I was being punished, but I didn't know what for.

The sixth couple asked about my experiences with other women. I told them about Sherry, Amanda, and of course, Marie. Then the man told me to make his wife cum with my tongue. He said it would only take a few minutes if I was any good because he had been keeping "the bitch" hot for the last hour. Once again Marie helped me down onto my knees. The man lifted his wife's dress and I could see she had no panties and a smooth snatch.

I dove in between her legs. Her husband was right, she was very wet already. Her smell was intoxicating in my current state. I used all that I had learned recently to bring her as much pleasure as possible. I must have done a good job because it seemed like almost no time before she was bucking her hips in orgasm and drenching my face in her juices. Marie helped me to my feet. I was almost delirious now from my own need. I was desperate to cum and I think Hans knew it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Training Tina, Days 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 287 milliseconds