• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Randi Michelle's Sissy Subjugation

Randi Michelle's Sissy Subjugation

To me, part of the process in my case of stripping me of my masculinity involves documenting my transformation and the humiliation that it would involve. For me it started through an encounter with a dominant man who enjoys feminizing submissive males and turning them into 24/7 gurls. It just took the right dominant man to make it happen for real.

I've spent much of the last 20 years, since the dawn of the World Wide Web, with the plethora of BDSM- and sissy-focused websites, looking for a dominant Master. I've had a few encounters but to be honest, I've never met a truly dominant Master who could tame me. It seems that while I have a desire to be fully feminized, with the exception of two years when I lived and worked as a woman, it's never worked out for me, that is until now when I met Mr. Right on collarme.com.

Mr. Right agreed to meet me after an initial exchange of E-mails and chats on Yahoo Messenger. Since we live close to each other our initial meeting was at a Starbucks halfway between each of our homes. The initial meeting went well; there was both chemistry and the necessary spark between us so I agreed to a follow-up date.

For this date Master asked me to dress nominally as male, but wearing lingerie underneath a woman's blouse and trousers and penny loafers with no makeup. After meeting again at the Starbucks he took some photos of me, documenting my "before" look before taking me out for the day, the first stop being a beauty salon where my longish hair was given an unmistakably feminine cut. At the same time my eyebrows were shaped in an unmistakeable feminine arch.

The next stop is a department store cosmetics counter where you've arranged for me to get a complete makeover; as at the beauty salon my Master photographed each and every step. The salesgirl knew full well that I was a male and that I am undergoing a complete feminization and she's totally into the process. By the time I leave the makeup counter, with all the cosmetics she used, I have a decidedly feminine look, the hair and makeup, with the style of the blouse and trousers I pass as a woman albeit not completely feminine.

The next stop is a Nine West boutique in the same mall. There my Master tells the male salesman that I am a male and that I am being fully feminized which was very humiliating for me. There my penny loafers are surrendered as I am measured for a pair of four-inch black pumps and where I pick out a matching black hobo bag. I no longer look like a tomboy; the pumps and handbag are trans-formative and I'm now generally passable as a female. The pumps forcing me to wiggle my butt putting one foot ahead of the other as I walk. The clerk makes a comment I make a very pretty sissy which is mortifying to me. As we go to pay for the pumps Master sees that suede high heel boots are on sale so he has me fitted for a pair as well as second pair of pumps, the second pair in red that clearly says CFM.

The next stop is Lane Bryant (I'm a woman's size 14-16). Although I think I'm now passing as a woman, the two saleswomen there easily realize that I'm a male being feminized in spite of the makeup and high heels. Both are very helpful as there's virtually no one else in the store. The first step is replacing the black woman's trousers with an above-the-knee skirt for the rest of my shopping. As I am wearing pantyhose, and with the four-inch Nine West pumps, I am now almost completely feminized.

It's at that point, again with every step documented with many photographs, I'm taken to the Cacique lingerie department adjacent to the main store where Master has me fitted with a tight corset and breast forms. Again he does nothing to hide the fact that I am being feminized and as with the other clerks, the woman in Cacique enjoys seeing me humiliated, chatting me up as she takes me into a fitting room and tightens the laces on the heavily boned white corset selected for me. After the lacing is completed I am ordered to put on my blouse and miniskirt. The corset is visible through my white blouse, adding to my humiliation even though I now enjoy a much more feminine shape, the corset giving me curves where previously none existed.

Before leaving Lane Bryant I have to pick out a formal cocktail dress -- every girl needs a little black dress -- and a red and black business skirt suit to fill out my new wardrobe (now I realize the reason for the previously selected pair of red pumps). As my Master pays for everything the clerk asks for my E-mail address so I can be notified of upcoming sales. I'm now in the Lane Bryant/Cacique customer database, just like thousands of other plus-size women.

After leaving Lane Bryant I am taken back to the salon where the day started. Everyone there is surprised at my transformation and where the final element of my transformation takes place; my ears are double pierced, as are my nipples and navel, permanently marking me as his sissy. My manhood has been totally stripped from me...or so I thought.

Finally I am taken to his home, where I naturally fall into a very servile mindset, my feelings of helplessness amplified many fold. It's there where I'm shown a room where on the bed is a frilly French Maid's outfit which he orders me to put as he return to his home office.

As soon as I dress I return to his office and again I'm photographed then told to stand at attention with my head bowed down as he downloads the photos to his computer, edits them, then loads them up to a website that shows the days activities, starting with me nominally as a male and ending with me shown in my French Maid's uniform.

Then the before and after photos are uploaded to a commercial before/after transformation website with a link back to all of my photos. My humiliation is complete...almost. He burns a photo CD, drop it in an envelope along with a note he's written and address it to Centurion Publications, publishers of Forced Womanhood and Transformations magazines. I am told to put the envelope into the mailbox at the end of your driveway, dressed in my French Maid's uniform and high heels. As any will to resist is gone I put it in the mailbox I turn to walk back to the house. Before I reach the door, the mail truck arrives and takes the envelope. I burn with shame but not nearly as much months later when my pictorial appears in Forced Womanhood magazine.

By that time my humiliation is complete and I'm now totally stripped of my manhood. I've been living and working 24/7 as a sissy since the second date, having moved in with my Master. The first thing he did was to lock me up in a CB6000 chastity making it impossible for me to get aroused. He also immediately had hormones prescribed for me and within a few months I was effectively castrated. I'm now well trained in all aspects of being a good sissy, both domestic as well as sexual. He's video taped me being trained and serving him and has posted the videos on YouTube.

He's very proud of well I've turned out and enjoys putting me on display so that other men can see the success of his methods. He's even had me send my photos and videos to former girlfriends so they can see why I was never able to satisfy their needs. And the final humiliation was that we were married in front of family and friends, with everyone seeing me in my wedding gown as I promised to love honor and especially, to obey him.

I now longer work in my past career as a male executive; I now am working in the office of one of his companies as his fully feminized and feminine administrative assistant. While my life is hard, I'm happy...I have been living the life that I was born to, that of being a fully feminized sissy wife to my dominant and understanding Master.

*

(While this is a fantasy, if you are a dominant male who enjoyed this story and would like to turn it into reality, contact me via the CONTACT tab on my profile.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Randi Michelle's Sissy Subjugation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 266 milliseconds