• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Mechanics Bill Ch. 02

The Mechanics Bill Ch. 02

I hadn't been at work for more than 45 minutes when the system crashed. The IT guys were telling us that it was a server failure, system wide issue, etc., etc. Their explanation was way over my head so I had kind of tuned things out and took the offer to go home and take the day off while they worked on things.

As I turned on to my street I saw the tow truck parked in front of my house and the memories came rushing back. Several weeks had gone by since I got my wife Robin having sex with other men. She didn't know that I knew what had happened and I certainly wasn't going to say anything to her about it. I was suffering from a mixture of feelings. Betrayal of course was one of them. After all it was my wife and the mother of my children who was having sex with not one but several other men. But at the same time I was feeling a weird sensation of excitement and arousal. I can't explain why it turned me on it just did.

As I drove past the house I saw the blinds were closed which was unusual. By now Robin should have had the blinds open and be going about her normal routine of house cleaning with the kids off to school. Looking at the tow truck though I know whatever was happening was not going to be house cleaning. I kept driving and circled the block, parking in front of Karen and Jeff's house. They live directly behind us and we had put a gate in our fence allowing for us to easily enter each others backyard. They had a pool and we had a large patio. It made for nice get togethers.

I went through the gate, entering our backyard and went over to the side of the house. I slowly opened the side door and listened. When I didn't hear anything I went ahead and entered. As I walked in I could hear something from the living room. I worked slowly around the hall and saw the three of them on the floor. They were all naked.

Robin was sitting on top of Mike bouncing up and down on his cock. His hands were on her hips as he thrust in and out of her pussy. Peter was standing up beside them, his hands on each side of her head as he thrust his dick in and out of her mouth. I watched as his balls were bouncing against her chin as he face fucked my wife. Her hands were wrapped behind him, a hand on each butt cheek, pulling him in with each forward thrust. Whatever was happening, it was obvious that she was a willing participant.

I recognized both Mike and Peter from the mechanics shop. I had spoken with both on numerous occasions and they seemed like decent guys. Now here they both were, fucking my wife.

I watched for several minutes as my wifes tits bounced with her up and down motions as she bounced on Mikes cock. I could see that it was glistening with her juices as he slid in and out of her pussy. I could also see that he wasn't wearing a condom.

After a few minutes I heard Peter say it was time to switch. Robin got up off of Mike and moved around on all fours. She lowered her head to Mikes cock and took him inside her mouth. Peter got down on his knees behind her, and I watched as he slowly pushed his dick inside of her pussy. Mikes hands were at his side and Robin bounced her head up and down on his dick all on her own. I watched as her cheeks caved in, a certain sign she was sucking his cock for all she was worth.

Peter was behind Robin, his hands on her hips as he fucked her from behind. I could hear the slapping noises being made as he bottomed out inside her only to pull back and thrust forward again. Her tits were hanging free and swaying back and forth.

The spit roasting of my wife continued for several minutes until I heard Peter say he was getting close to cumming. Mike said he was too and then put a hand underneath Robins chin, lifting her head up and off his cock. He looked in her eyes and asked her where it was she wanted their cum. I heard her say that she wanted them both inside her, one in front and one in back. I had just heard my wife ask to be doubly penetrated and for two guys to cum inside her.

Peter and Mike both looked at each, grinned, and said if that was what she wanted they certainly wouldn't argue with her. Peter backed away from Robin and then she crawled over the top of Mike. She straddled him , reached back and took his cock in her hand. She guided it to her pussy and then slowly lowered herself onto it. She rode him for only a couple of strokes and then Peter got in behind her.

I watched as Robin lowered herself all the way onto Mikes cock and then leaned forward, pressing her body against his. Mike had both his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks open for his friend. Peter then slowly placed the head of his dick against her ass opening and with slow precision, pushed forward penetrating her ass with the head of his dick. I watched as he slowly bottomed out inside her ass. Once he was balls deep he paused and I saw as he and Mike both looked at each other with big shit eating grins on their faces.

Mike and Peter slowly moved in and out of my wife, never fully exiting her body. Robin just lay there, bent completely forward resting her body on Mike as they two men worked themselves in and out of her openings. I could hear her moaning as her breathing got heavier. The tempo of their mutual thrusting began to slowly increase and soon I could again hear the slapping sounds of their bodies as they thrust forcefully against each other.

Robin was moaning loudly and I could tell she was close to cumming. Mike had his hands around her hips and was thrusting in and out of her pussy with hard strokes. Peter had a hold of her hair, pulling it back and causing her head to raise up as he fucked her ass with force. Her eyes were closed, mouth open, and sweat was glistening from her body. I watched as she shuddered and her breathing appeared to stop, a sure sign of her orgasm. As her orgasm subsided I saw her collapse on top of Mike. She was no longer able to move and assist in the fucking she was receiving and was now simply a fuck toy to be used.

Peter continued to thrust in and out of her ass. I saw his head lean back and heard him grown as he thrust forward, bottoming out inside her ass and then holding it in place. It was obvious that he was cumming in her ass. Mike meanwhile never slowed down with his relentless fucking of her pussy. He continued to hold her hips and pound her as hard as he could. Peter pulled out of Robins ass with a plopping sound and rolled over to his right, laying there watching as his friend fucked the shit out of my wife.

Mike was thrusting upwards with more and more force. Lifting Robin's ass up off the ground with every upward thrust. Robin still lay motionless, glistening in sweat. Something to be used for the pleasure of others. I watched as his thrusts started to increase in speed and recognized the motions and the sounds as signs of his impending orgasm. Soon he was grunting loudly and thrusting upward, cumming inside her.

After a couple of moments he pushed her off him. Robin rolled off to the side and lay there on the living room floor, cum oozing out of both her holes. Mike and Peter stood up and started getting dressed, putting their coveralls back on. Mike thanked her for the good time and started to leave. Peter thanked her for giving up her ass so easily, snapped a couple of photos with his cell phone and followed Mike out the front door.

Robin continued to lay there, cum oozing out of her pussy and ass. I took this opportunity to leave as well. I wondered how long she would lay there. I wondered how long this had been going on. I wondered how long other things have been going on. I wondered what I should do next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Mechanics Bill Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds