• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Penny's Perks Ch. 01

Penny's Perks Ch. 01

12

** This is a work of fiction. It contains absolutely no truth -- even the bits that sound plausible. The characters in this story are not based on any real persons, nor is the story based on any real events. It's a story people, enjoy it for it is. **

** This story is about incest between a mother and her son -- both of whom are adults. If you don't like this subject matter, move along. **

** Please take the time to leave comments. Constructive criticism will help me write better stories. Praise works nicely too :) **

** This is the opening chapter to set the tone. **

***********************************

PFPRFPRFRFRRRREEEEEEESSSSSSSPPPP!!!!

Coffee sprayed from Penny's mouth like a comically timed punch line.

"You did WHAT???" She quizzed, aghast with shock, astounded by Janice's sordid little revelation, delivered as it was in hushed tones across the coffee table in the health club's café.

Janice chuckled as she mopped up the splattered coffee, trying to be discreet as the other patrons looked on in curiosity. Hanna shifted awkwardly in her seat, doing little to hide the disdain on her face as she inspected her immaculate Versace pant suit for coffee stains.

"Discretion, sweetie. We don't want everyone to hear." Janice smiled through the corner of her mouth.

Once she'd mopped up most of the spillage she glanced around and sat back in her seat demurely. She picked up her coffee and stared across at Penny, grinning like a Cheshire cat at the expression on Penny's face. She glanced across at Hanna and the two of them shared a naughty chuckle.

"Sorry, hun." Penny apologised, collecting herself and glancing around the café nervously.

All the other patrons had returned to their affairs, chattering away in the bright Californian afternoon sun. The three friends, 'yummy mummies' as they liked to call themselves were well known in the 'Lithe and Svelt' health club, attending regularly for workouts and relaxation spas. All three ladies, aged, late thirties, early forties, lived similarly lavish lifestyles, paid for by the wealthy husbands.

"Are you serious?" Penny persisted, forcing a whisper in her voice despite her insistence.

Janice chortled, delighting in Penny's astonishment, always the tease, always up for the shock factor. "Sweetie, that boy's been checking out mommies sweet honey pot since he's 18th birthday!"

Janice and Hanna chuckled again, their hands patting and stroking each other as the friends shared their cruel little joke.

Penny couldn't work out what shocked her more, whether it was this revelation that Janice had been stripping for her stud son Matt or whether it was Hanna who'd clearly known about it and never mentioned.

Penny got that sinking feeling, the nauseating impression that she'd been left out of a piece of juicy gossip and was now the last one to know. If there was anything that excited these gorgeous, attractive, and ultra wealthy ladies of Beverly hills it was always that little bit of sordid gossip. The more shocking the better. And this was certainly as shocking as is comes!

"How? When?" Penny's face was a mixture of confusion and puzzlement. If the botox in her brow hadn't been administered so recently then she might have even registered a little disgust. "WHY???"

Janice paused for a moment to take a sip of her coffee. She uncrossed and crossed her legs again, taking her time to savour the moment and looked back at Penny with a twinkle in her eye.

"OK, 'How' well it's not difficult sweetie, you know I've been taking those dance classes and you KNOW how flexible I can be. 'When', well like I said, since his 18th birthday. In fact, his birthday was the first time. And finally, 'Why'..." Janice momentarily stared off into the distance, through the huge glass frontage of the café and out into the well kept grass and shrubbery of the Healthclub lawn. She seemed to gather her thoughts as a momentary sadness crossed the beautiful woman's million dollar face.

"Because Chad, sweetie, hasn't touched me in over 5 years and didn't even blink when I told him about what I'd had done for his 60th"

The smile on Janice's face seemed laboured. Even Hanna momentarily faltered as she nervously patted her pant suit again, brushing off imaginary flecks of lint.

"Really?" Penny recollected the elective labiaplasty surgery Janice had had done for her husband's 60th birthday. A couple of hours of snip-snip surgery had turned Janice into a teenager again, all neat and tidy and indistinguishable from an 18 year old. Some additional anal bleaching and neatly trimmed hair left Janice with a pussy suited to any classy men's magazine.

Penny also recalled, with mild annoyance, how Janice saw fit to mock Penny's 'curly curtains'. The insult had stung and even now she remained paranoid about wearing bikinis just in case her thick labia slipped out like crinkly flaps from either side of the skinny gusset. It wasn't that the surgery was too expensive for Penny, it was the thought of having a knife cut away at her most sensitive parts that scared the daylights out if her.

Despite that, Penny had satisfied herself with what nature had given her. After all, her husband Nielsen, a Vegas property tycoon, loved her pussy and would spend hours licking, sucking, lapping, stroking, fingering. He'd tease about how he could drink from her honey pot all night -- and on occasion did!

Sadly, a frisky tongue was all Nielsen could offer Penny. Nielsen had had erectile dysfunction for over 3 years and even though he ate her out like a starving puppy drinking butter milk, sometimes she just wanted to feel a cock. A nice fat, meaty, angry cock to stretch her insides, and plunder her body.

One that she could adore as it pulsed with virility in her hands as she slipped her inquisitive tongue under the retractable glans to taste and lick the big sensitive head while that irresistible sweaty, manly, *meaty* odour tickled her nostrils.

One that required effort to please. One that really demanded her attention and insisted on making her work hard for its approval. One that demanded she kneel down on the floor and really service. One that was really worth servicing dammit!

A bit, fat, long, pulsing, angry, stiff, hot prick that she had to pump and suck and lick and suck and taste and suck and gag and suck and choke and suck and pump and suck until it exploded with hot sticky salty sweet cum into her mouth for her to gobble up as her delicious reward.

As fun as it was to sit on Nielsen's face and have his expert tongue bring her to one squirting orgasm after another, sometimes she just wanted a big fat prick to fuck her relentlessly, caring not whether she came or not, only wanted a tight twat to empty it's baby making seed into.

Oh what a wonderful fuck hole she'd be for that magnificent cock. She'd let it dominate her relentlessly. In any position. In any way. Mouth, pussy ass. Whichever and however. Just like in the pornos on the internet. A three-hole cumslut she'd be for that gut wrenching, pussy stretching, gullet choking, sphincter tearing, cervix penetrating, delicious, sweet, sweaty, manly, meaty, magnificent cock.

"Are you ok Sweetie?" Janice asked, staring at her with curiosity, tearing her away from her hot reverie. "I didn't realise you'd be so overwhelmed by this. It's really not that big a deal."

Penny steadied herself; she could feel the hot flush in her cheeks and the moisture gather in the gusset of her expensive Guia La Bruna panties. She really had to be careful about working herself up like this. 3 years without a cock can do that to a woman, especially one who enjoyed a good hard fucking on a regular basis. No amount of silicone, rubberised artificial cocks, even the lengthy black ones, could substitute for the feeling of a real man, plugging away into you, growling into your ear about how he was going to tear up your fuck-hole till he finally slammed you to the hilt and emptied his sizzling hot spunk all over your battered and bruised cervix.

Penny cleared her throat and tried to act non-chalant, very much aware that she'd turned a bright scarlet. "Well it's all a bit... you know... "

"Oh, I *know*" Janice replied with a knowing grin. "And Hanna knows too."

Janice and Hanna shared a joke, glancing at each other.

"Hanna's been 'assisting' me, shall we say" Janice added.

Hanna shot Janice an alarmed glance. Not only was nobody supposed to know about the details but telling Penny would spoil her little bit of fun. Hanna so enjoyed having one-up on people.

"Oh honey, Penny's ok." Janice added, waving a hand at Hanna dismissively.

"Once I get my baby boy Matt going..." Janice leaned in conspiratorially, making a show of glancing around to check no one was listening in even though the nearest healthclub patrons were a few tables away. "... Hanna finishes him off. We make a nice tag team."

Janice nudged Hanna, grinning mischievously. Hanna wasn't exactly pleased about having the little secret revealed. She smirked uncomfortably at Penny, trying her best to hide her scowl.

"So let me get this straight..." Penny spoke softly, leaning in to Janice. "You've been stripping... for your own son Matt and Hanna has been... *fucking* him??"

"Bright girl." Janice winked. She nudged Hanna again, "Penny's graduated from law school, sweetie."

Hanna didn't seem so amused. It was an unusual indictment on her usual sycophancy towards Janice.

"Look, sweetie..." Janice tapped Penny on the knee, focussing her attention. "It's not exactly fair on Matt to get him all heated and not give him any release. I'm his mother; obviously I can't do that for him. But Hanna... well let's just say Matt rides her like a wild mustang!"

Hanna scowled.

"Oh come on, sweetie chill out." Janice said to Hanna blankly, before turning back to Penny with a wide grin on her face. "Just last Monday... 30 minutes. 30 whole minutes, Matt had miss haute couture here pinned down with her ankles by her ears plugging her poor little kitty-cat. And what a delicious creamy desert he left in her, Oh! mmMMMM"

Janice playfully sucked her fingers into her mouth, making a show of sucking the tips. "I thought his father Chad was tasty but Matt, Jeez, he's like fucking candy, sweetie. Sweet sweet, buttery candy!"

"So you've been..." Penny felt the words stick in her throat.

"Uh huh. I have indeed sweetie." Janice seemed to revel in the debauchery of it all. "Well I'm not exactly gonna let miss fashionista get all the fun am I? The bitch gets cock. I'm at least gonna get the cream. That's my right!"

It was strange hearing the insistence in Janice's voice. Penny resisted the urge to baulk at the suggestion. The very idea that Janice claimed to have a 'right' to her own son's cum would have been laughable if it wasn't for the sheer audaciousness.

Penny tried to make sense of the whole thing, her mind whirling with confusion. "So you don't let Matt fuck you then?"

"Well not entirely..." Janice glanced quickly at Hanna as her brow furrowed with guilt. "Sometimes mistakes are made. I mean we're only human..."

The two women nodded at each other in affirmation and consolation. As if it was a mistake that anyone could have made.

"...You know what guys are like when they're all heated up..." Janice continued. "... I mean, he tries he's luck sometimes. We're all in the same room, and all. It's bound to happen from time to time, despite our best efforts..."

Janice looked down, playing with her fingers in what genuinely looked like remorse.

"...I'm nude, Hanna's nude. Matt's fucking her senseless. I'm there, taking care of my own needs. He just, you know, feels like swapping for a little. I can't blame him for that. It's natural... er in a strange sort of way...." Janice continued.

"...It's not like I encourage it... I mean, not really. He knows I don't like it when he does that. It's just hard to say no to him at the time. You know how it is, you're all hot and wet and gagging for some cock. You're not exactly going to say, no. And that's if you get given the choice. He just comes along, spreads me open and takes me. I mean really *takes* me. Right to the hilt in one go. All 10 inches of him right up my *pussy*. And before I can protest, and honey, despite what it sounds like, I *do* protest..."

Hanna nodded along with Janice, a strange sympathetic expression on her face seemingly alien to its usually humourless features.

"...but I don't really get the chance. Once he's in he's beating away like a dog in heat. Jeez that boy has some technique! Phew!!"

"So... he has fucked you." Penny asked after a moments pause.

"Like I said. Not always. But it's happened a few times. I don't regret it but it's not something I encourage." Janie replied blankly, a sudden coolness to her demeanour.

"How is stripping for him not encouraging him?" Penny didn't mean to sound like she was being judgemental. Despite her incredulity on this occasion, the number of sensational, salacious, and down right sordid things that took place regularly within their circle of wealthy socialites was too long to list.

"Oh honey, a little pussy is nothing. So he get's to unload inside his mother from time to time. So what? Besides, there's a plus side."

"Well for Hanna there clearly is!" Penny snickered, thoroughly enjoying getting one back over Hanna who struggled to be amused.

Janice chuckled, momentarily siding with Penny as they teased Hanna.

"You know sweetie, I've learned a great deal about my son. Like, he has a bit of a penchant for a little rough and nasty 'A' action, if you know what I mean." Janice winked at Penny as she teased Hanna. "Poor Hanna's had to resort to a Vaseline grease-up beforehand just in case Matt feels like a little pooper-lovin, which is 9 times out of 10!"

"HA. HA, Guys. Laugh it up." Hanna failed to see the funny side.

"You know I have to say, this is all pretty freaking unbelievable. I mean I believe you, damn do I believe it's something you could do..." Penny exclaimed, gesturing towards Janice. Janice responded with a smug grin. "... but I mean.. It's still freaking unbelievable."

"I still haven't told you the plus side." Janice added quickly. "I actually started it as a bit of a bribe. Matt wanted to go to some dumb hippy commune out in India instead of picking up his shitty grades in College. I had to do something to persuade him. So I figured I'd promise to give him a strip show if he promised to pick up his grades. It works a treat!"

The idea was so ludicrous Penny fought back the chuckles, despite being a little intreagued.

"Sounds a bit 'unconventional', hun." Said Penny, searching for nice diplomatic words. "I mean it's not the first thing most mother's think when they want to give their son a helping hand. I can't even imagine the conversation the two of you had beforehand!"

"It was actually quite straight forward." Janice replied quickly. "I just put it out there. He's smart enough to recognise a good deal when he sees it."

"But, how did you know? How did you know he wouldn't run a mile, freaked out by it?" Penny was genuinely puzzled.

"Oh honey every mother knows when their baby boy has been stealing a few glances. He thinks I can't see him watching me when I get in and out of the Jacuzzi, but I see him. It's so sweet seeing him scurry and shuffle around, trying to hide his massive boner. And, yes, there were times when I've felt like being a little naughty, bending over when I don't need to, towel coming undone by 'accident', door ajar when I'm playing with my toys. All mothers do it. They're our sons but it doesn't stop that raw, animal part of us that gets a little thrilled when a strapping young male takes an interest..."

Janice took a sip of coffe before she continued.

"...We like to deny we don't do it, if we're not consciously doing it, we're sending out unconscious signals. Guys their age have a very acute sense of smell -- they can tell when you're in heat and they can't help but be a little excited. Just like our bodies respond when we pick up their manly pheromones. At that age they're reeking of the stuff. We get turned on by them, they get turned on by us, and we're stoking each others fires -- even if we don't know it."

"You're saying this like it's the most natural thing in the world." Penny whispered. Her voice noticeable weaker as she tried to make sense of Janice's thoughts, feeling a little titillated despite the very audacious idea of mothers and sons getting frisky with each other.

"I don't know, sweetie. Who's to say it isn't the most natural thing in the world? Chimps fuck like they're saying hello. Mothers, sons, sisters, brothers, fathers, daughters, cousins, aunts, uncles... the whole fucking shebang. Banging each other like it's nothing."

"Yes, but they're animals." Replied Penny.

"So are we honey. A few sky scrapers and a trip to the moon doesn't make us that different from them. It still comes down to plain old biology."

Despite the apparent ludicrousness of the argument, Penny couldn't help but see a twisted logic to it. "But that's exactly the stuff that differentiates us from the animals. It's why we DON'T behave like them. We've learned that it's wrong."

"Oh sweetie, you know I gave up on the whole 'right/wrong' thing years ago. But having said that, doing it with my son, with Matt, makes me feel a little queasy. That's why I try to avoid going that far. I fail at it sometimes. But still, I try and avoid the actual fucking. Everything else is fine by me -- I enjoy it! I love flashing and teasing him, getting him all hot for me..."

A naughty grin spread across Janice's face.

"...I'm not saying people should go out and fuck family members. Each to their own, sweetie. All I'm saying is... Well, all I'm saying is that maybe we should all just chill out a little..."

Penny leaned back in her chair, eyeing Janice suspiciously. Despite everything she new about her friend, there were always things that surprised and shocked her.

"...Anyway, sweetie. The reason why I'm telling you this is that your son Parker sounds like he's gone a bit wayward. What with the arrest and boozing and hookers. Sweetie, you've got to reign that boy in before you regret it."

Penny, grimaced, seemingly pained from being reminded of her son's antics. He was the talk of the town. Even if people didn't know the actual individual's involved, they'd certainly heard the stories.

"We don't know what to do. He just doesn't listen anymore. Nielsen has pretty much given up on him." Penny spoke with exasperation.

A curious glance flittered between Hanna and Janice as they shared a common thought.

"Honey, for a law school graduate you can be a little slow on the uptake at times." Janice replied, placing a sympathetic palm on Penny's thigh.

Penney stared back in confusion.

Janice rolled her eyes and smiled. "Perhaps young Parker needs a little bribe of his own."

Penny felt a chill breeze up her spine as she eyed Janice, despite all the windows being closed. "Janice, are you saying what I think you're saying. Because if that's what you're saying... I can't do what you do..."

Janice and Hanna both chortled, eyeing Penny with sympathy and some derision.

"...You can't be serious, Janice!" Penny exclaimed.

"Honey, it's only an idea. I'm sure there are millions of better ideas out there. Me personally, I have no qualms about shaking my moneymaker for my son, Matt. I *love* gyrating, twisting, flexing, and spreading wide open for my baby boy and I *love* that he loves it. Aint no more beautiful sight than seeing the fucking big boner I give him when I grind my kittycat inches from his face. But it's not for everyone, I accept that."

"I can't believe you're even suggesting it. Hell I can just about get my head around the fact that you're doing it!" Penny had to struggle to keep her voice down. She feigned annoyance at the mere suggestion but was surprised to find no real hint of disgust when she searched her feelings. Her protests appeared weak and shallow.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Penny's Perks Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds