• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding Planner Ch. 08

The Wedding Planner Ch. 08

12

"I suppose you are pleased with yourself" Harvey said to her as they left the wedding reception. It was the first time they had been alone since the doings at her house the night before.

"I guess I would have to say that I am."

"Why in the hell did you do it?"

She explained the talk she'd had with Pam in the lounge after the rehearsal dinner:

"That marriage would have been dead before the two of them finished speaking their vows if Bobby hadn't been shaken up. Maybe the way I did it was a little over the top, but I didn't have a whole lot of time to come up with an elaborate plan and one thing is for sure, he damned sure doesn't look at her like a sister any more."

"Maybe, but did you have to turn her into a slut to make it happen?"

"She already was a slut" and after making Harv promise not to tell Bobby she told him about the best man and the usher. "So we decided that letting Bobby know was the way to go."

"I can't believe he wasn't nailing her. I thought the two of them had been at it for years."

"The question now is did I cost myself a customer?"

"Why would you wonder about that?"

"You like married sluts and I saw how you were with Pam last night. Now you have one closer to home and she won't cost you a dime."

"She was a great fuck and I won't lie. She is a nice little fuck bunny and I will do her whenever I get the chance, but I don't think she has what I look for in my married sluts."

"And that would be?"

"A deliciously slutty mind. A mind like the one you showed me last night. A mind that could think of doing what you did is what will keep me coming back to you just to see what you might do next."

"Don't you be putting pressure on me to come up with stuff. Last night could very well be the only time I do something like that."

"Bullshit sweetie. You have already told me about your plan for sticking it to your husband, your goal of fucking someone in the wedding party of every wedding you work and your notebook full of check marks. Only a slutty mind could come up with stuff like that. But as to Pam; part of the fun of fucking married women is doing it behind their husband's back. In Pam's case Bobby would know and even though he was into last night it could gave been more because he was surprised and caught flat-footed by the situation and you and Pam didn't give him any choice or time to think about it. Before he had time to get a grip Pam was already working on Tony's dick. Shit!!

"What?"

"That brings up another potential problem. Tony has been with me a long time and he is a good and dependable employee. I'm going to have to watch how Bobby is around him from now on. I hope I don't have to let him go."

"Why would you have to let him go?"

"Bobby is family sweetie and you always side with family when there is trouble."

"Why would there be trouble?"

"If I'm already thinking about fucking Pam again, what do you think Tony is doing? And if he does try how will Bobby handle it? I can't blame Tony because Pam was the aggressor last night so who knows how he will behave around her. If Bobby gets bent out of shape over it Tony will have to go."

"That doesn't seem fair."

"It isn't, but no one was ever promised that life would be fair."

"What if Pam wants Tony's attentions?"

"Again sweetie, it depends on Bobby. If he is cool with it, there is no problem."

She sunk back in the leather seat and was quiet. Finally Harvey asked her what was wrong.

"I was trying to help, not screw things up for everyone. I like Tony and now it seems like I might have cost him his job."

"You didn't cost him his job sweetie. You may have cost him the job he has now, but I'm not asshole enough to put him out on the street over a piece of pussy. I'll find some other place in the company for him; some place where he and Bobby won't be in daily contact and where he won't have a lot of access to Pam. Does that make you feel better?"

"Some."

"Well how about this as a way to cheer you up. You like Tony so I'll ask him to join us tonight and I'll let you be the one who chooses what we do and who does what. That okay with you?"

"What ever I want to do?"

"You name it."

"I want to be fucked in every room of the house before you have to leave and go back to Los Angeles. I want you in the tool shed where Jake keeps the lawn tools and on his work bench in the basement and any other place that he spends time."

"There is that deliciously slutty mind at work again. You don't have to worry about being replaced sweetie; you are definitely a keeper."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She sucked Tony's cock as he sat on Jake's riding mower and Harvey fucked her from behind. She was fucked on Jake's work bench - her legs up on Tony's shoulders - while he fucked her hard and deep and she sucked Harvey's cock. They had her on the love seat in the family room. They fucked her on the kitchen table and the kitchen counter, the table and the top of the buffet in the dining room and on top of the washer and dryer in the laundry room.

Then things got a little kinky.

The two men were roughly the same size as Jake so they went through his closet and his dresser drawers and got out Jake's clothes which they wore while they fucked her in every piece of lingerie that Jake had bought her. When Monday morning rolled around there wasn't one room in the house that she had not been fucked in and not one piece of furniture that was big enough to hold her that she hadn't been taken on.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Harvey dropped her at the hotel on Monday morning he handed her two large manila envelopes.

"The really thick one is a bonus for you. I've already told Dan to keep your schedule clear for the week after next. I'm only scheduled to be here for three days, but I'll want you on all three of them."

He leaned over and kissed her and then she was out of the limo and on her way to start her work week.

When she got to her office she closed and locked the door, sat down at her desk and opened the envelopes. The first one was full of one hundred dollar bills. She had spent five nights with Harvey and she expected that she would get two thousand a night with a little extra for the bachelor party. She was expecting to find between ten and twelve thousand dollars, but when she counted the money she was stunned! There was twenty thousand dollars in the envelope.

She picked up the second envelope and wondered what it could be. Harvey had said it was a bonus, but if it was money why wasn't it in the first envelope. She opened it and found a private detective's report detailing Jake's evening activities in Tampa. Wednesday and Thursday nights he spent the night with a Miss Sarah Gilman who he picked up in the hotel bar. Friday and Saturday were spent with a Mrs. Joan Feldman who he met on the beach outside his hotel. There was also a CD-ROM that had a note attached to it that said it contained images from mini-cams secreted in Jake's room while he was at work. She put it in her briefcase and would look at it when she got home and then put it and the cash in the safe deposit box with the hotel security tape and the other money she was earning as a party girl.

She picked up the phone, called Marci and asked Marci to meet her for coffee at ten and then she attacked the pile of paper on her desk. At ten she headed for the break room to take her coffee break with Marci. She had given some thought to what Pam had told her and to whether or not she should tell Marci. She decided not to. If Bobby called Marci fine, but no sense in getting Marci's hopes up. After Friday there was no telling what kind of talks went on between Bobby and Pam. It could very well turn out that the two of them would agree that the past was the past and that their wild oats had been sown and from then on they would be true to each other. Or not! It would be a case of just waiting to see.

Marci was already there when she got there. She sat down on the chair across from Marci and said:

"I noticed that you and Bobby disappeared about the same time on Friday. Just a coincidence?"

"Oh no, definitely not a coincidence. Thank you for letting me be your assistant so I'd have the chance."

"Get him out of your system?"

"It will be years, if ever, before that happens."

"What now?"

"I will try to talk Dan into using me more. Maybe if I stay busy I won't think about Bobby so much."

When she heard Marci say that she smiled to herself; that is what she had planned to do - ask Dan to keep Marci busy.

"What about you" Marci asked. "How goes your plan to stick it to Jake?"

"Good, or not, depending on how you look at it."

"That's a weird answer."

"Good because almost every night Jake has been gone I've had a cock in me. Bad because they have all been the same and I've not been able to put any new check marks in my notebook."

"The same ones every night?"

"Except for the bachelor party it has been Harv, Bobby and Tony the entire time Jake has been gone."

"I suppose it will be Harvey again tonight?"

"No. He was supposed to be here until tomorrow, but he got a call and he has to leave a day early."

"You open for an idea?"

"I don't know, what do you have in mind?"

"Jake won't be home until tomorrow evening right?"

"That's the way it is supposed to be but knowing Jake he might try and milk another day out of it. Why?"

"Where is it written that we can only play with whoever Dan sets us up with? Who says we can't find us a place tonight where there are a couple of available men and have us a girls night out? Who says we can only fuck for money?"

She sat there and thought about Marci's idea. After the last five days she had planned on resting with a quiet evening at home, but having a girls night out with Marci would give her a chance at another check mark for her notebook and she had promised herself that she would get laid every night Jake was out of town. Once Jake was home she would be limited to Dan and whatever afternoon dates he set her up with. What the hell; why not!

"Okay, count me in. Where do you want to go?"

"You choose. You have been at this longer than I have so you might have a better idea."

"I'll think on it and give you a call before quitting time."

When lunch time came she went to the bank where she had her safe deposit box and put away the private investigators report and the cash from Harvey and when she got back to work she found a note on her desk asking her to call Marci.

"Got your message, what's up?"

"I just wanted to check with you before I did something."

"Why?"

"I need to know if it is all right with you."

"If what is all right with me?"

"Dan has been after me to give him a taste. Would you mind?"

"Good Lord no. Why would I mind?"

"He did seem to be your private stock on afternoons."

"I have no attachment to Dan Marci; he is just a good fuck and I liked going home to Jake knowing that another man had fucked me only hours before I kissed Jake hello when I got home. But I thought you told me that you let Dan know you wouldn't do him because you didn't believe in work place affairs?"

"I've rethought that. Is it really an affair? It's more like taking care of your pimp if you know what I mean."

"Don't let him wear you out. Don't forget we have a girl's night out planned for after work."

"Honey, the girl I've become over the last week isn't about to let any one man wear me out. Eleven couldn't do it at the bachelor party - no way Dan can do it. Talk with you later."

"Oh my," she thought as she hung up the phone, "I think I've helped create a monster."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The two of them were sitting at a table just off the dance floor at the Landing Strip Lounge. They had just ordered their drinks and were looking around the place.

"See anyone you like" Marci asked.

"No, but it's early yet. The band won't set up for another half hour. Once they get going the place will fill up."

"What then?"

"We pick and choose and hopefully I'll be putting another check mark in my notebook."

"I'm thinking of doing that."

"What?"

"Starting to keep a record. Do you realize that in the last five days I've had sex with twelve different men and that isn't counting my husband? Twelve in just five days!"

"True, but pulling trains at bachelor parties isn't something that is going to happen all that often."

"Pity. I liked it. Hey! Why don't you find some way to make it part of the service when you plan and coordinate weddings. I can see it now; "Yes sir, in addition to the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner we also provide a bachelor party. Would you like one woman or two?"

She laughed and then said, "It's a great idea, but it wouldn't work."

"Why not?"

"Because it is usually the bride, the mother of the bride and sometimes the mother of the groom who work with me and I can just see myself offering them a bachelor party as part of the package. I rarely come in contact with the men until the wedding rehearsal."

"You're a smart girl; you will come up with a way."

She had to admit, she did like the idea, but she really didn't think it had a prayer of happening.

The band had been playing an hour and they had danced with three or four guys and had not had to pay for a drink, but so far none of the guys had made what could even remotely called a pass. She was debating on moving to another lounge when Marci said:

"Don't make it obvious, but check out what just walked in."

She glanced over at the door and saw two ruggedly handsome men standing there looking the place over.

"I'm running out of time here. I need to beat Frank home so I only have about two and half more hours. If something doesn't happen soon I'm the one who is going to make the pass and if those two aren't here to meet their wives or girl friends they are the ones I'm going to hit on."

"You are just awful. I can't believe you could be such a slut."

"Says the girl who was lying on the bed next to me last Friday with a dick in her mouth and another one in her pussy."

"At least I didn't go looking for it."

"Now you are rationalizing."

"Okay, okay, you win, I'm a slut. Now, how are we going to do this?"

"We wait until they sit down and then if they are alone we will attack."

"Attack?"

"Just follow my lead."

The two guys sat down and ordered drinks and then began looking around. One of them got up and asked a girl to dance and Marci said:

"That's it - that's the sign - they are alone. When he sits down we move."

"What if he brings her back to his table or joins her at hers?"

"Depends on her. If she hasn't let him know right up front she can be had she is history and just doesn't know it yet."

The music stopped and the guy walked the girl back to her table and then returned to his to join his buddy. "Come on Fran; time to get this show on the road."

She got up and followed Marci over to the table where the two guys were sitting and Marci said:

"Hi guys. I'm Marci and this is my friend Fran. We were wondering if you are here for the same reason we are." The two guys looked at each other, but before they could say anything Marci said, "Because if you are the question is why are we still here instead of some place where we could be getting it on?"

One guy said, "Are you for real?"

"You will never find out sitting there."

The other guy chuckled and said, "I've been know to be silly, but I try real hard not to be stupid and I think I would be stupid to pass up on this." He stood up and said, "My name is Roy and the slow on the up take guy there is Steve."

"Slow on the up take my ass!" the other guy said as he stood up. "Our place, your place or a motel?"

"My husband doesn't have a sense of humor and since he could show up in the middle my place is out." She turned to Fran, "Your husband is out of town until tomorrow isn't he?"

"Yes and he won't be back until late tomorrow night."

"Can we use your place?"

She thought about her resolve never to do it in her own home, but Harvey had shot that all to hell so she said:

"Sure, why not?"

"No offense ladies," Steve said, "But I'm not big on being surprised by husbands coming home earlier than expected so why don't we use my place."

"Let's go" Marci said, "We will follow you so we don't have to come back for our cars."

"We don't mind bringing you back" Steve said.

"That's nice" Marci said, "But I'm tight for time. I only have a couple of hours before I have to be home and I don't want to waste the time it would take to come back."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As soon as they were inside Steve's apartment Steve said, "Who is with who?"

"It is your apartment," Marci said "So you choose."

"I kind of like women who take charge so I choose you."

He turned to Fran and said, "The couch is a fold-out and Roy knows how to open it" and then he took Marci's hand and led her off to the bedroom. Roy opened the sofa bed and started undressing. As he dropped his trousers he asked:

"What's your pleasure?"

"Straight up fucking" she said as she dropped her bra on the floor. "I like doggie or on my back with my legs up on your shoulders so you can go deep."

"Most girls want a little pussy licking to start."

"I would like it too, but I've been hot and wet for hours and I'm ready."

He took her with her legs up on his shoulders the first time and after she had sucked him hard again he took her doggie. She was begging him to do her harder and deeper when Marci walked up to the fold-out and stood there watching. Marci waited until Roy pushed his load out and then Marci said:

"Can we switch?"

Roy looked from Marci to her and then asked, "Would you mind?"

"I don't know. I know I can get you up again, but I don't know about Steve's stamina. Can he get it up again now that my slut girlfriend is done with him?"

"I got him back up before I came out here. He is lying on his back with his pole pointing up at the ceiling. All he needs is your slutty cunt sliding down on it."

She looked at Roy and then shrugged. "Well, if you don't mind I sure don't" and she got off the sofa bed and headed for the bedroom. She wasn't eight steps away when she heard, "That's it baby, suck it" and she turned and saw that Marci already had a mouthful.

Steve was lying on the bed and as Marci had indeed left him ready to go. She climbed on the bed, moved over him and as he lifted his hips her pussy swallowed the engorged pole. She leaned forward, putting the pressure on her clit and then she moved up and down on Steve as he played with her tits. Sliding up and down and rocking back and forth soon brought her to the edge of an orgasm and she moaned:

"I'm close, I'm close, ohhh yessssss, I'm gonna cum."

Steve flipped her over onto her back and gave it to her hard and fast and she cried out as the orgasm grabbed her. Steve kept driving hard into her until he too had his climax and then he fell to the bed beside her. She was lying there catching her breath and fondling Steve's limp cock when Marci came into the room.

"Got to run" she said as she started gathering up her clothes. "See you at work tomorrow" and she headed for the bathroom to get dressed.

Roy walked into the room, sat down on the edge of the bed and asked as he reached out and began to roll her left nipple between his fingers:

"Do you have to leave also?"

She looked into his eyes and said, "As long as there are hard cocks to play with I'll stay and play."

"Help me then" and he moved up on the bed and positioned himself so his cock was an inch from her mouth. She smiled and then her lips wrapped around him and she went to work. Roy started moving slowly back and forth pumping his semi-soft cock into her mouth. She took her mouth off his cock and then licked and sucked on his balls before taking his cock back into her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding Planner Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds