• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Strapon Goddess

Black Strapon Goddess

Alright, I admit it. I like getting fucked in the ass. By a sexy Black woman wearing a strap-on dildo. Now, I know what this sounds like. Let me be the first to say that I am not gay. Or even bisexual. I am just a weirdly kinky guy, that's all. Now, I'm not a punk. I am one hundred percent man. I just happen to have some kinks, that's all. The name is Wilson Pierre. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. And this is my exploration of my favourite fetish, that's all.

I trolled the porn sites online looking for what I like. I found a lot of female domination websites. Unfortunately they mostly featured white women fucking white guys in the ass with strap-on dildos. Folks, I am not into white women. I see a lot of them at my school, Carleton University. And they don't do Jack for me. I like Black women. Tall, dark-skinned, chubby Black women with big tits, wide hips and big butts. Yeah, that's what I like. Unfortunately, finding porn featuring Black Female Domination is pretty hard.

I joined an online sex group where guys with fetishes similar to mine discussed them. The group was full of white guys. Make that old white guys. The group seriously lacked diversity. I felt like an alien. There was an Indian guy and a Chinese guy, that's about it. I've never seen Black guys in the kind of porn I like. You'll never see a Black guy getting fucked in the ass by a Black woman with a strap-on dildo. Not in the world of porn. And that's a damn shame because that's my favourite fantasy. Folks, the Black woman is my standard of beauty. She features in all of my fantasies. Got it? Cool.

Yeah, I was pretty much despairing that my fantasy would ever come true. Until the day I got busted. I've been friends with this chick named Lisa Renaldo for a while. She's around five-foot-eleven, thick, dark-skinned and lovely, with a big round booty. Lisa is the younger sister of my buddy Jorge. He's a young Black man of Cuban descent whom I met a long time ago. My best friend actually. My pal Jorge is an engineering student at the University of Ottawa. His sister Lisa is studying business administration at Algonquin College. Since she's my buddy's sister, I've always considered Lisa off-limits. And that's a damn shame because of her cute face, big round ass and gorgeously dark brown skin.

Anyhow, Lisa likes to visit my house because she's good friends with my older sister Deirdre, who is a police officer with the Ottawa Police Service. My sister is quite the overachiever and Lisa considers her a role model or something. And she's always dropping by wearing those booty shorts. I think Lisa is quite a tease. Alright, I admit it. I've got a thing for her. Eight times out of ten when I'm jerking off, I think of Lisa's fabulous big Black ass. It's not like she's ever going to find out, so that's okay.

I was in my room, watching a very rare DVD I recently bought online. A video featuring two sexy Black women fucking a group of tough-looking Black guys with their strap-on dildos. The video was hot, though it featured some male on male action which I wasn't into. I really got off on watching the scene where a Black guy lay in a hammock and one of the Black women raised his legs in the air and slammed her dildo into his ass. That was extremely hot. I sat in my bed, jerking off while watching the video. My eight inches of long and thick, uncircumcised Black dick were hard as hell. What can I say? I like this sort of thing.

I was so into the movie that I didn't notice Lisa until she walked into my room. Upon finding me naked with my dick in my hands, she gasped. I was shocked so I screamed. Lisa stared at me with wide eyes. Her gaze went to the screen and she saw what I was watching. Yep. You guessed right. The scene with the Black chick slamming the dildo up the Black man's ass as he lay in the hammock. Yeah, imagine that. Can you imagine anything more embarrassing, folks? I certainly can't. I was caught red-handed, so to speak. There was no denying what I was doing, or what I was watching. Busted.

Lisa stared at me, grinning. She told me I was busted. I felt shame, embarrassment and anger. What the fuck was she doing in my room? Can't a guy have some damn privacy? Lisa told me she knew I was weird but she had no idea I was that kinky. I told her to leave my room. She laughed and then went to the DVD player. She grabbed the DVD from the player and then pocketed it. What the fuck? Some things a man considers sacred. Like his porn. I got up from the bed, forgetting that I was naked, and demanded that Lisa handed me my DVD. Laughing, she refused. I tried to snatch it from her. There was a struggle, and next thing I know, I ended up on top of Lisa. Folks, this isn't what it looks like.

I was on top of Lisa, naked. If her brother Jorge or any of my relatives walked in on us, I'd be a dead man. I apologized to Lisa and tried to get off her. Imagine my surprise when she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. Man, I didn't see this coming. When our lips parted, I fumbled for words. Lisa told me that she liked me and had wanted me for a long time. Well, I told her the feeling was mutual. Smiling, she told me to lock the door. I got up and did just that. When I turned around, Lisa was on my bed. Minus her clothes.

I grinned as I beheld my fantasy woman looking glorious in her nudity. Her tall, sexy body was absolutely fantastic. Her big tits, wide hips and big butt simply spoke to me. Her cute face and full lips drew me in. Oh, yeah. I wanted some of this Black goddess. Out of thin air seemingly, Lisa produced a thick blue dildo. She called it her 'handy' man. Upon hearing that, my dick sprang to attention. Grinning, Lisa urged me to come to her. I went to her and we kissed. She stroked my manhood while I sucked on her breasts and fingered her wet pussy. Oh, yeah. We both definitely wanted this.

Lisa climbed on top of me and lowered herself onto my manhood. I thrust my cock into her wet pussy. Lisa moaned as I penetrated her and placed my hands on her hips. Then she began riding me. Oh, man. I couldn't believe my luck. At long last I was making love to my dream woman. Oh, yeah. This was fun. Hard and fast I pumped my dick into her snatch. Her pussy felt simply wonderful. To top things off, we even did back shots. My sexy Lisa got on all fours and offered her ass to me. Gently, I eased my dick into her asshole. Slowly, I fucked her ass. I couldn't believe how amazingly sensual and willing she was. My dream woman in every way. Her asshole gripped my dick tightly, and when I came, it was glorious. Our screams of passion filled whole house, and we didn't care.

Later, my fantasy came true. Lisa laid me on my back and stroked my dick while fingering my asshole. Then she pushed the dildo inside of me. My sexy Black goddess looked me in the eyes while thrusting her dildo manually into my asshole. I was in heaven. Lisa fucked me hard, slamming the dildo inside of me. I simply laid there, stunned and awed as she fucked me. The harder she fucked me, and the meaner she got with me, the more turned on I became. I've always wanted to be sexually dominated by a strong Black woman. It takes a very strong Black man to admit that. Lisa pumped her dildo into my asshole. She made me scream. And she made me cum. I couldn't get enough of it. Simply put, it was awesome.

Afterwards, Lisa and I lay on my bed, wrapped in each other's arms. I think I found my dream woman, folks. The younger sister of my long time best friend. Lisa and I started seeing each other. And she means a lot to me. We're more than just fuck buddies. We care about each other. We haven't told anyone about our budding relationship. And that's fine by me. I don't think our families are ready to hear about the stuff we've been doing together. It's our little secret for now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Strapon Goddess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 661 milliseconds