• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birth of a Slutwife

Birth of a Slutwife

This is a true story. Names and minor details have been changed to protect the sinners.

*****

My wife Kitty will do anything for me if I ask her to. She is 14 years older than I am, and at 48, still shapely and sexy with a beautiful heart-shaped ass. Her little 5'3" frame is easy to toss around in bed, her tits are small and round with perfectly sized nipples that harden to erasers when they're sucked. She just loves sex, having endless vaginal orgasms and squirting all over my cock while I fuck her. We make messy puddles of pussy juice, her cunt providing its own super-slippery lubrication from her clear and almost odorless ejaculate. In short, she is an amazing fuck. She also can't get pregnant because her tubes are tied, so I shoot my semen deep into her body on a regular basis. She loves to have cum squirted into her or on her. We have been married since she was 34, and this story takes place not long from then.

Early in our marriage, I started noticing other men checking her out as she walked by: the up-and-down undressing with their eyes, the double-take at the movement of her pretty little bubble butt in tight jeans. This didn't surprise or bother me, the woman has always exuded sexuality. It's part of why I married her. I always encouraged her to flirt and she played well at it, all in good fun. At the nightclubs, she would dance with guys and let them feel her ass, maybe give them a good crotch rub, grinning at me like a Cheshire cat while working her wiles on the young studs. Then we would go home and have a fantastic drunk, sloppy, married fuck session.

Gradually, I began to feel a need for her to actually be satisfied by more than one man. Not that I couldn't do the job myself, but her voracious appetites sometimes border on nymphomania. I knew she could service more than one dick and I wanted to see her just get fucked silly, to run out of orgasms and admit defeat to the power of throbbing cock. We talked about the possibility a few times, considered how to go about it, and decided that we would just know when the time was right. I never imagined it would work out as organically as it did.

Months after we had discussed having multiple men, an old friend of mine, Ken, was home on leave from the military. He had brought Jason, his best service buddy, along with him to hang out for a week or so. They popped up at our doorstep on a Friday night, hugs and introductions were exchanged, and we all decided to have some drinks and play cards. I had met Jason once before, but Kitty had not. He was actually quite attractive, and she seemed to be getting into a flirty mood with him, so I kept the alcohol coming. We played spades for a couple of hours, laughing and talking and joking. At some point I noticed Jason, sitting next to my wife, touching her thigh or arm occasionally and she reciprocating with signals of physical attraction. I excused myself for a minute to go clean up, I don't remember exactly what I was doing but I wanted to see what would happen if I left her alone with Jason and Ken.

I was shocked when I returned about fifteen minutes later to find Kitty clutching her hand and half-sobbing, half-giggling, obviously hurt but not very upset by it.

"What the fuck happened?" I demanded.

"Jason challenged me to hold my hand in his lighter flame for longer than he could," Kitty said, between giggle-sobs. I felt like I should have been angry, that I should defend my wife and beat the hell out of Jason, but Kitty indicated in a married-telepathy kind of way that it was alright.

"Sorry, I burned the bitch," Jason stated matter-of-factly. Ken, Kitty and Jason all burst into laughter at this, and there wasn't much for me to do but join them at that point.

Shortly afterward, still feeling confused, I stepped out onto the porch for a smoke with Ken and we got involved in a deeper conversation about his life in the military. We lost track of time for a while, and came back inside to find the living room empty.

I walked into the master bedroom, but no sign of Kitty or Jason. I noticed the bathroom door was closed, then I heard Kitty moan a little from behind the bathroom door, and at first thought she might have had too much to drink and was sick. But then I heard a distinctive male grunt from behind that same door. An erection was growing in my pants as I stealthily cracked the bathroom door a few inches. What I saw was one of my wildest fantasies come to life. Kitty was bent over the sink, ass in the air, being fucked hard and fast from behind by Jason. They were both facing away from the door and didn't even notice my intrusion, so I lay down on the bed with a view through the cracked door and watched Jason pound my wife's pussy. They were both trying to be quiet, which I found hilarious because they were really so obvious and he was fucking her so violently. I ran back to the living room and got Ken.

"Check this out, man!" I told Ken as I shoved him down the hallway to the bedroom. We both enjoyed the show for a few minutes while stroking our cocks.

Suddenly, there was a crash and a "Goddammit!" from the bathroom. Jason and Kitty stopped fucking abruptly, and were startled when they turned around to see two horny bastards on the bed with their dicks in their hands.

Laughing my ass off, I asked Jason, "Did you really think you were fucking my wife without me knowing about it?"

His sheepish grin in reply made me laugh even harder, and soon everyone was laughing (and maybe a little relieved after being "caught").

I invited them both to the bed to finish what they had started, and they complied without hesitation. Kitty got on her hands and knees on the bed and Jason easily slipped his glistening dick into her still-wet hole from behind. Not one to miss an opportunity, I maneuvered around to Kitty's face and shoved my cock between her lips. Jason rocked her back and forth on his shaft, grabbing her by the hips and grinding her around so that she moaned in ecstasy around my cock. As she rocked, I started making opposite fucking motions into her face, shoving my rock-hard pole down her throat as far as it would go and pushing her back down onto the other cock inside her. I couldn't believe the willing sluttiness Kitty was suddenly displaying; it made me giddy and happy.

I was determined to enjoy this night as much as possible, so I pulled out of her mouth without shooting my load and offered Ken the use of that hole. He happily accepted and I watched her pretty little face deform around his thick cock while stroking her lips and cheeks as they stretched to engulf him. Jason and Ken began pumping her harder from both ends, and I think she was gagging and coming at the same time while they brutally fucked her face and cunt. She was getting used and enjoying it.

Ken and Jason, being fresh, fit military recruits, had stupendous stamina. For at least an hour, they continued to abuse her from both ends, switching back and forth as I watched and jerked my dick. Kitty was a beautiful, slutty mess, her makeup smeared and running, saliva dripping down her chin, hair matted with sweat. I loved seeing her delicate little face getting deformed by hard cock while her sloppy, slutty pussy was pounded relentlessly, squirting and dripping its magic juice. A few times, I placed her hand on my cock and she would stroke it fiercely before losing track in the pleasure her cunt was receiving. This was my wife, and I had her pleasuring three cocks at once!

Finally, Kitty grew tired of this position and rolled over onto her back. Missionary is actually her favorite position; she squirts more frequently and with more volume because cocks hit her G-spot exactly right. She pulled Jason onto her, guiding him into her dripping cunt by his ass cheeks. He kissed her as he slid effortlessly into that slippery hole, and their tongues lashed back and forth, dueling within their joined mouths while she forced his dick deeper into her cunt. There was real passion in those kisses - not love, but lust. This turned me on even more, and as Jason's cock was making squishy wet sounds with my wife's pussy, I couldn't hold back. I was standing beside the bed and they were inches from the edge, so I aimed for Kitty's face as I felt a huge explosive orgasm coming on. At that moment, Jason swooped his face back down to hers for some reason and caught some of my spurt right on the side of his mouth, with a few drops passing through his lips.

I wasn't sure how he'd react, being a macho young military buck, but he just spit a few times in Kitty's face to clear the semen from his mouth and kept pumping her unbelievably slippery, wet pussy. Her face was now an even bigger mess, and she was coming like a waterfall. I could see the heart-shaped wet spot forming around her ass and beginning to puddle. Sensing that Jason was about to shoot his load, she pushed him up out of her and pulled him by his dick up to her face. Kitty licked and stroked his throbbing cock a few times, then squeezed it like a snake that was trying to bite her as he pumped jizz onto her face, down her chest to her breasts, and all the way down her stomach. She was covered with both of our gooey white stuff, and she smiled radiantly when I told her how sexy she looked at that moment.

"What about Ken?" she asked, smiling through the glaze forming on her face.

"I want you to ride me on top, baby," said Ken in a hoarse voice. Kitty immediately climbed on top of him. Instead of guiding him into her pussy, which was still dripping wet and now fully relaxed and loosened from all the fucking, she ground in a circular motion on his hard shaft until it slipped into her hole like being sucked into a whirlpool of vagina. I looked on with breathless arousal as she gyrated her hips in the same way I had felt her move on top of me many times, knowing that she was clenching and unclenching her vaginal muscles on his prick to produce the effect of a pussy blowjob. Jason and I lay on either side of them, and she reached down with both hands to use our now-hardening cocks as leverage, grinding her cunt all the way down on Ken's somewhat short but very fat erection. I saw her cum splash down over him, and I could imagine the intensely erotic feeling I knew so well of her juices running down my balls as her pussy spasmed in orgasm.

Kitty is a natural with a cock; she sensed that Ken was ready to blow his load. She moved her hips back toward Ken's knees and his cock popped out of her, and almost immediately started spurting creamy ropes of semen up her stomach, splattering her face again and soaking the underside of her tits. Ken reached up and massaged his goo into her tits, which became shiny and even sexier as he kneaded them roughly, spreading his sperm around on her body. Kitty joined in and started wiping the excess from her chest and tummy onto her arms, legs, anywhere that was still dry. From our three loads, she almost coated her entire body in shiny, sticky semen.

By this time we were all worn out, if simply because it was so late at night. Kitty curled up between Ken and Jason, and I got crowded behind Ken on the edge of the queen-size bed. I didn't mind at all; I loved the fact that she was sleeping between two men, covered with cum and freshly fucked. We all fell fast asleep in a sweaty, gooey stupor.

Sometime during the night, one or both of the guys fucked Kitty again; I was vaguely aware of rythmic movements beside me. I found it was just as arousing to lay there and have no interaction, thinking about my wife's body being used by these studs and their cocks bringing her to quivering orgasm after orgasm. I slept lightly but peacefully that night.

The next morning, Ken got up before anyone else and brought Kitty breakfast in bed. She was so happy with this gesture that she was immediately wet and ready for more action, and we were refreshed enough to give it to her.

First she took Ken into her mouth, giving him one of her amazing tongue lashings while sucking so hard that her mouth might have acted as a penis pump. I didn't even realize it when he was coming; she took all of his dick into her mouth and swallowed each spurt as it shot down her throat. Ken collapsed panting on the bed, and right away Kitty straddled Jason's rock-hard cock and eased it into her pussy, which was a little puffy from the night before but still oozing delicious juice from inside. Soon she found her rhythm and began rocking. After about ten minutes, I realized that Jason wasn't in a hurry to get off. He was taking his time, savoring the sexy little thing writhing impaled on his dick - my slut wife.

As Kitty rode him, I massaged her tits and ass, softly touching close to her cock-filled hole and reaching around to finger her clit. It drove her crazy, and she started squirting on Jason. As I watched her hole engulf him, I could see that it was now getting looser and wetter, which is just the way I like it. Testing the waters, I sucked on a finger to wet it and slipped it into her cunt, riding on the underside of Jason's cock. Pussies always stretch best from the bottom wall, and she hardly even took notice when my finger added just a bit more pressure to her slippery tunnel.

This was my chance to fulfill yet another fantasy! I had always wondered what double vaginal would feel like, both for me and for her. I slicked my prick up with a good lick of the hand, and gently eased the head into that stretchy bottom wall from behind. She finally sensed what I was doing and slowed her gyrations, so I knew she would let me into her at that point. I pushed past just a little resistance and suddenly there were two dicks, one under the other, slipping and pulsing inside her slutty little cunt. Jason picked up the pace again, and Kitty was moaning and begging us to fuck her harder. "Ohhhh, my god! That feels so good inside me!"

As I pumped her pussy, I felt her relaxing and loosening even more, her orgasmic squirts lubricating between and around both of our cocks. I couldn't take it any more; I was so turned on I spurted my cum right inside her slut hole and coated Jason's cock in the process. I continued to fuck her as long as I could, but sensitivity won out and I pulled out after only about five minutes inside her with another dick.

When I pulled out, Jason pushed her off of him and practically threw her onto her back. He stabbed his cum-covered cock into her mouth, and she made "mmm-mmm" sounds as she cleaned my sperm off of the other man's dick. Jason began pumping harder into her throat, and soon was face-fucking her with abandon, plunging in and out of her lips as if they were a pussy. He was putting the full weight of his hips on her face, and her head was bouncing up and down on the bed with the force of his thrusts. He was face-fucking my wife in a way I had never even done; I was always too concerned about injuring her to plow into her head with such vigor. She looked like such a wonderful whore, letting her mouth be used in this way as a fuck hole.

"Yeah, whore, take my cock down your throat." Jason was really talking dirty now. She loves to be called names when she is really being slutty. After several minutes of this, Jason pulled out and once again shot his sperm all over Kitty's face and tits. Again she smeared it around, bringing out the shine of the previous night's dried cum still coating her skin.

After everyone had showered and dressed, we all sat around for a while talking about the sexy night we had just had. Privately, I was already working on my next fantasy. Kitty's pussy was off-limits for anyone's sperm but mine, mostly because she was concerned about STDs. I knew, however, that with trusted people, the next time I would be able to talk her into getting her cunt filled up too. But that's another story. Oh, and the crash from the bathroom? The bastard knocked my towel rack off the wall while fucking my wife!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birth of a Slutwife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds